Locanda in Tuscany Reviews

7 Reviews for Locanda in Tuscany

• Elyssa

Elyssa Yuen · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Dream Come True

My partner and I got married at Locanda in Tuscany about one month ago and we're still struggling to transition back to real life. We decided to have a relatively small destination wedding, and after hearing about what we were looking for, our planner sent us information about Locanda in Tuscany, knowing that it was EXACTLY what we had been searching for but couldn't find. Throughout the planning process, Marika and Claudia were always available to answer questions and provide advice.

We chose to get married in Tuscany because we have loved spending time here but we hadn't specifically visited val d'Orcia - Everything about our stay was STUNNING. The views were unbelievable, the rooms were impeccable (the beds are to die for!) and the staff at Locanda were/are some of the most service oriented staff I have ever met. We rented the Locanda for two days so we were able to have friends and family stay on site, and all of our guests were absolutely floored. Every single person shared that the photos (while stunning) did not do the Locanda justice. I would also be remiss to not mention that the restaurant is absolutely wonderful. We were able to have dinner, where we selected dishes from a seasonal menu and a farmhouse style breakfast each morning.

We could not have been more thrilled about our choice to get married at the Locanda, and hope that one day we can return. Our stay and wedding were truly magical and we couldn't be more grateful! To all of the staff at Locanda, Grazie mille!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Louise Azoulay · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect wedding planner !

Marika was a great help in organizing our wedding day. She was very responsive and efficient.
    Thanks to her help we had a wonderful wedding!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Elin Isaksson · Married on 04/23/2019

Wonderfull stay for three days in the beautiful landscape.

Had truly a wonderful and special stay at Locanda where we had our ceremony and wedding party. The interior inside of Locanda is so special. Friendly and experienced staff that had many wedding before. For us the stay felt like a fairytale.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Theresa · Married on 06/30/2018

Love Claudia and her team ❤️

Sent on 09/08/2018

Philip · Married on 06/15/2018

Truly the gold standard in hospitality
    So, I find myself sitting at work and day dreaming about the week I spent here nearly 3 months ago. I had my wedding here, and quite honestly found it accidentally. I rented the hotel out for 6 nights, and it exceeded my expectations in every way. I could talk about how the food is incredible, the rooms are overwhelming and flawlessly beautiful but ultimately, that isn't what truly makes this place heaven. Literally every single person that works that is just amazing. They quickly realized what we wanted in our experience and when I was too stressed out to make decisions, they took control and calmed me down. We will never forget the week we spent there, and we look forward to many more visits. We will be visiting the people there as much as the property itself.

Love truly is Locanda, and Locanda is Love.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Honor · Married on 06/10/2017

We had the most magical weekend of our lives at Locanda in Tuscany. Our wedding was made by the wonderful staff, beautiful location and incredible food. I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Claudia and her staff are phenomenal! Claudia is incredibly organized, creative, felxible, and in the end, also a wonderful person. She gave me everything i asked and checked personally everything with every vendor, organized visits, and above all she managed to make everything run just perfectly the day of the wedding. it' impossible to describe how thankful I am for everything that Claudia's team did for us, but i would choose this location again and again. They made all my dreams come true and it's evident that behind all the work there is a lot of love.
    If you want are looking for a fantastic wedding in Val d'Orcia, Tuscany. This is the location and the staff you are looking for.

Sent on 03/15/2016