Local Motion Entertainment Reviews

395 | Wallingford, CT

395 Reviews for Local Motion Entertainment

395 Local Motion Entertainment Reviews

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2018

DJ Geoff was amazing!!! Music was very important to me and he exceeded my expectations. He was so much fun to work with and helped make my wedding day perfect. Would highly recommend.

John · Married on 09/08/2018

Billy went beyond all expectations! He kept everyone dancing all night and Josh kept everyone laughing in the photo booth. I would gladly recommend them to do anyone's event, especially wedding!

Brian · Married on 09/08/2018

Geoff and his wife are by far one of the best DJs in CT. We have attended many weddings and no one puts on a show like him. Geoff checked in with us constantly throughout our special day to make sure we were well taken care of and that things were running smoothly. If you are looking for a cost effective, organized, professional and high energy entertainer Geoff is your guy. Would recommend to all.

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

Geoff and Grace are awesome! Geoff DJ’d my brother in law’s wedding 4 years prior to ours, and he was the obvious choice when we were looking for entertainment options (he even got a shout out during our best man’s speech). Geoff listened to all of our requests, helped make suggestions, and was instrumental in leading/executing the timeline of events during our reception. On top of being great at his job, he’s also just an awesome guy and fun to be around. Highly reccomend!!!

Rachel · Married on 08/17/2018

I don't even know where to begin with Geoff and his wife. They were literally unbelievable. My husband LOVES music and dancing and our concept of the wedding was get the music going and lets get everyone on the dance floor. From our first conversations with DJ companies at the start we knew Geoff was our guy after our first chat with him. He understood what we wanted and when I say he executed, I mean HE EXECUTED. Checked in with us, made sure the night was what we wanted, listened to us, and had every guest dancing from song 1!!!! He was more than a DJ and his wife assisted him and she could not be more kind throughout the night. If you like having fun and good music, these are your guys!!!! I wish I could say more good things about them, they MADE our wedding. Thank you!

Tom · Married on 08/11/2018

Billy was an amazing DJ. He knew just how to get the party started as well as slow it down. For our first and only wedding, we would recommend him 10 fold! He catered to our every request.

Michael · Married on 08/11/2018

Kudos, kudos, kudos to Kevin Marshall of Local Motion for the outstanding job he did not only DJ’ing our wedding, but through the entire process leading up to it. Beginning with our initial phone call, and later at our introductory meeting, Kevin listened intently to our wants and concerns and instilled confidence with his understanding. After speaking with him we never had any doubt that he was intently focused on making our wedding everything we hoped it would be, and he certainly delivered. As our mc, he was personable yet understated, staying true to our discussions, hitting every cue and connecting with the crowd rather than overpowering them. As our DJ, he rocked it! He read the crowd perfectly and played a variety of music that kept the dance floor packed the entire evening. Genuine, professional and talented, Kevin was everything we wanted in the partner we entrusted our special day to. We’re very grateful.
    Michael & Awilda – Chester CT

Megan · Married on 08/10/2018

Geoff was everything we could have asked for in a DJ and made our wedding absolutely memorable. You can tell Geoff has done weddings for a very long time, from you initial meeting to the big night, everything ran smoothly with minimal effort from us, which is exactly what you are looking for when trying to coordinate your big day. Selecting Geoff as your DJ for your wedding really is a no brainer.

I have no negative feedback, we really enjoyed working with you. We appreciate how well you were able to accommodate and be the best MC/DJ anyone could ask for in a wedding

Liz · Married on 08/05/2018

Awesome experience from start to finish!

Annie · Married on 08/04/2018

Bill was AWESOME! From the beginning we felt very well taken care of. He was open to what we wanted, and we trusted him to do what he does best. Everyone had a blast! We also got the photo booth, which was a great idea. Everyone loved it! We would recommend 100%!

Brian · Married on 08/04/2018

Bill from Local Motion Entertanment was great and did a fantastic job at our wedding ! He was easy to work with , no hassle and accommodating . He kept everyone on the dance floor and the party going all night . Definitely recommend!

Local Motion Entertainment 1
    Local Motion Entertainment 2
    Local Motion Entertainment 3
    Local Motion Entertainment 4

Bailey · Married on 07/22/2018

Geoff from Local Motion Entertainment was wonderful to work with! He helped ensure the party kept going, guests were happy, and that we had a great time!! He made sure we could play all the songs we wanted and worked with our schedule. Would recommend 100%!!

Liz · Married on 07/14/2018

Bill at Local Motion understood exactly what we wanted for our wedding from the very first meeting....a great party all night! A nonstop party is just what we got and I don't remember there being a time that the dance floor wasn't full. All of our guests had great things to say about the music and several who say they never dance at weddings were even out on the dance floor. Bill played all the songs on the request list we gave him, stuck to not playing anything on our do not play list even if guests asked (thanks Bill!), and filled in the rest of the night with songs he knew would keep the party going. He was very responsive to my emails throughout the whole process and setting up meetings was easy. All our guests raved about the photo booth we used from them too....much larger than most and with an attendant there all night (thanks Dawn!!) 3-4 BOXES of fun props come with the photo booth!! So many to choose from. Thanks Bill and Dawn for the best night we could ask for....everyone had an incredible time!

Molly · Married on 07/13/2018

Geoff was such a pleasure to work with! We told him we wanted a fun night with a filled dance floor and that is what we got! Our guests had such a wonderful time and were very complimentary of Geoff! Thank you so much!

Marissa · Married on 07/07/2018

Geoff and Gracie were amazing from the moment we met them! They were beyond friendly, very responsive and so accommodating. We got married a little over a month ago and we’re still receiving compliments from guests about how well Geoff and Gracie kept the party going. We cannot say enough great things about working with the two of you, we are forever grateful!

Local Motion Entertainment 5

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2018

Couldn’t have asked for any better! Bill is the best of the best.

Rebecca · Married on 06/30/2018

Geoff was an amazing addition to our wedding. He was so easy to talk with, understood exactly what we wanted and was able to deliver! Our guests loved him! I’m still getting great responses from everyone saying how nice he was and how the music was amazing. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with Geoff. He took such great care of us and went above and beyond so that we could have an unforgettable day.

Erin · Married on 06/23/2018

Geoff from Local Motion was AWESOME. He was professional, organized, kind, and so fun! He made my family and friends feel so comfortable, while keeping the night moving and making sure everything was running smoothly. My husband and I were beyond pleased and are so grateful. Thank Geoff!

Kiley · Married on 06/22/2018

Geoff and his wife Grace were amazing! They were organized and much like a wedding planner making sure all of the last minute stuff before the ceremony and after were all set to go. He worked around a few last minute changes that we had and even a very end of the night bouquet toss because we could not find it at first. I cannot recommend him enough; he made the night come together perfect.

Miranda · Married on 06/15/2018

Working with Geoff was an absolute pleasure ! When we met him we knew he was our guy to DJ our wedding. Right from the start he felt more like a friend than a stranger. Him and his lovely wife Gracie, are an excellent team and will make sure your wedding day goes smooth and to your liking . I would highly recommend Geoff, he is the best !!!

R.J. · Married on 06/02/2018

Bill Mazzucco is simply the best! He took all the stress out of planning the music for our reception. We gave him very little guidance to work with and he crafted a playlist that both we and our guests loved. He did a wonderful job keeping the party going all night! Thank you Bill!

Cate · Married on 05/27/2018

I had an AMAZING experience with Bill. He kept the party going from start to finish. It's been weeks and people are STILL talking about the wedding, how much fun it was, and all the dancing that they did. I'm beyond happy with Bill, and I would recommend him over and over and over again.

The dancing just never stopped! https://photos.app.goo.gl/E4XmJXP9TTtAobAf1

Local Motion Entertainment 6
    Local Motion Entertainment 7
    Local Motion Entertainment 8

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2018

Geoff was the DJ at my sisters wedding and did such a phenomenal job that he was the first person I called when it came time for my wedding three years later. He is extremely personable, responsive, and easy to work with. He even made a custom song mix for my father daughter dance and sent us recordings weeks before the wedding to make sure it was exactly what we were looking for. When he found out we were going to Maui for our honeymoon he sent us his “best of” list since he and his wife lived on the island for many years which was an added bonus and has made our honeymoon that much better. I highly recommend Geoff and hope I get to attend more weddings where he is performing!

Carolyn · Married on 05/19/2018

We couldn’t have picked a better DJ for our wedding!! After attending my sisters wedding where Bill was the DJ we knew we had to have him for ours as well. We also rented a photobooth through local motion and it was such a hit with our guests!! All our guests had a blast!!