Local Motion Entertainment Reviews

452 | Wallingford, CT

452 Reviews for Local Motion Entertainment

Kristen Carpentier · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Excellent!

Geoff was wonderful to work with, and we will recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Pamelia

Pamelia Lim · Getting married on 08/07/2021

Wonderful Experience (despite COVID-related cancellation!)

Geoff is an absolute pleasure to work with, is extremely responsive to email, and was more than accommodating for COVID-related cancellations. He was actually the only vendor that offered to give me my deposit back, as my fiancee and I changed our plans to a courthouse wedding instead of a public event due to the pandemic. He was incredibly understanding through this difficult decision. I could not recommend him or this company enough for any event that you have (and hopefully we can use his services in the future :) )!! (also, the price reflected in this review was the two deposits worth that we had paid at the time of cancellation, not the entire service amount, which was graciously refunded)

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Erica

Erica Valente · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Danny is my DJ soulmate

From the moment my husband and I met with Danny, i knew he was "the one". His energy and excitement around our wedding and what we wanted to achieve for our day was palpable. I love that he immediately took our vision and started putting music and breathing energy into our day! At our final meeting, he offered suggestions and ideas on areas we hadn't thought of yet, but also was extremely flexible on things we hadn't quite decided on. I love that he was so responsive via text or email, always made us feel important and valued as a customer, and was genuinely so much fun to work with!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Gabby Walker · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Amazing Experience!

Choosing to work with Danny Schmidt from Local Motion Entertainment is unmistakably one of the BEST decisions that we made while planning our wedding. Since our first interaction, Danny has been attentive, personable, and extremely professional. He has listened to our requests and made us feel as though we are valued, understood, and listened to. He is both easy-going and contagiously energetic: a perfect combination for a fun and worry-free wedding day! If you want to keep your guests on the dance floor the entire night, Danny's your guy! We HIGHLY recommend Local Motion Entertainment.

Sent on 06/29/2020

The Grays · Married on 11/07/2020

Highly Recommend

So flexible, helpful, and fun! Geoff and Grace were so helpful and understanding as our wedding got turned upside down by the pandemic shutdowns. They accommodated necessary changes based on guidelines and managed to make our wedding a blast even though everyone had to social distance. Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Rachael

Rachael Contrata · Married on 10/31/2020

Geoff is the man

From the moment we met with Geoff, we knew we made the right decision. He's so nice and & compassionate, even with our wedding venue getting shutdown the nigh before our wedding. Geoff, was the first person to contact us offering anything and everything he could to help us. He contacted us first thing the morning of our wedding. Our whole wedding experience changed from what is was originally supposed to be. Geoff was sure to stay in contact with us throughout the day for updates. Geoff and his wife Gracie arrived at our new venue and got straight to setting up sound equipment for our ceremony. Geoff made our small reception go off without a single snag. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 11/12/2020

Elizabeth Marino · Married on 10/03/2020

Dan is the best!

Working with Dan was so easy and seamless. He really took the time to get to know us and the music we liked. The music was perfect and we didn’t stop dancing all night. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Gabby Deschamps · Married on 09/26/2020

Wedding Music

Throughout the process of my wedding Geoff was extremely responsive and amazing to work with. When everything got changed due to COVID he was not only willing to help out with my ceremony but absolutely honored to. He was so easy to talk to and had some great ideas that helped me make my decisions! I would 100% recommend for any weddings or events!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Brenna Santos · Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely wonderful DJ! Had everyone dancing all night long!

What an absolutely awesome job Geoff and his wife did!! They read the crowd and had absolutely everyone dancing all night long! A DJ makes or breaks a wedding and you can’t go wrong with these two, so many people complimented the song choices and just said how much fun they had at our wedding! Will absolutely be passing their name along! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 04/20/2020

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing DJ Experience

We had Kevin as our DJ for our wedding and he was absolutely amazing! He kept the wedding moving and knew exactly what to do at the right times. He played most, if not all, the songs we had on our list and more! Kevin knew how to read the crowd and played music everyone enjoyed and loved!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Alyssa Rubino · Married on 11/08/2019

Best DJ ever!

Geoff from Localmotion was awesome to work with.. we got a ton of compliments on how amazing our DJ was! We would 100% recommend using him. Very professional and made everything so easy from the moment we booked with him.

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Tracey · Married on 11/05/2019

Absolutely Perfect... Simply the Best

Geoff and Grace were incredible! We are still receiving compliments about how great the music was and how everyone stayed on the dance floor the entire night! They were both super friendly, incredibly easy to work with, and they really wanted to make sure our night was special. They went above and beyond and they were a huge reason why our night was so great. I can't say enough about this company, but if you are in need of a D.J. service for your wedding, ask for Geoff and Grace Pusko from Local Motion Entertainment and you will be VERY HAPPY!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Kelli Kearns · Married on 11/03/2019

Worry free!

Geoff completely calmed us down a month before the wedding. He made everything seamless and I got raving reviews on the music and the flow of the night all thanks to Geoff. He checked in with us throughout the night and his wife Grace made sure everything went smoothly with the photo booth too! The dance floor was constantly on which was what we wanted!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Kate · Married on 11/02/2019

Laid-back and professional

A last minute emergency meant LocalMotion did not actually DJ our wedding. However the experience leading up to our wedding was too delightful not to mention. Geoff blew our expectations out of the water. He was professional and flexible with meeting with us prior to the wedding. We were 100% on the same page with music style and song choices.
    Geoff is very easygoing and was truly a pleasure to work with.

Even though he did not end up DJing our wedding he found us a replacement that did an outstanding job. He handled the entire experience with such care and understanding that there was never a stressful moment. I would 100% recommend him for any of your upcoming events.

Sent on 06/04/2020

Chelsea Clow · Married on 10/20/2019

Made our day so special!

Geoff and Grace were so fantastic! From the moment we met Geoff we knew he would be a DJ that connected our attendees and would value our opinions as well. At our final meeting, my husband and I still were unsure of some song choices. Geoff recommended a song for my processional, we fell in love with it and it was so perfect!! The day of our wedding Geoff played great music - he really read the crowd and had everyone on the dance floor all night! We received so many compliments on our DJ!! We also used their photobooth which was so fun and our family had a great time with Grace taking photos and writing notes in our photo book. We could not be happier with Geoff and Grace and we are so grateful for their wonderful impact on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Emma Kosmaczewski · Married on 10/13/2019

Awesome DJ!

My husband and I loved having Geoff as our DJ, he met our every request and even coordinated with the Best Man on the day-of the wedding for some surprise dance moves during his speech. Geoff was able to mix music for both sides of our families (Dominican & American) with ease and the night went just perfectly. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Alexandra · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing experience

Geoff & Grace were one of the most amazing additions to our wedding day. They were so thoughtful with every detail, incredibly helpful, and amazing at what they do. We were so pleased with the experience and would recommend them 100%!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2019

Personably

Geoff was amazing! He was my favorite vendor! He calmed me down, he made me feel comfortable. My husband and I had so much fun picking out music with him. He really went above and beyond to help us pick our daughter father songs and son and mother songs. He sent us lists after lists until we found the right song. I cant express enough just how valuable he was to our wedding and how he really made my wedding feel magical! He understood how I didn’t want to have a long dance with my husband because of all guest looking at us, he gave me the option of shortening the song. He really loves his job and want the bride and groom to be comfortable! If your looking for a DJ you have to meet geoff!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Laura

Laura Thurston · Married on 10/05/2019

The Best Wedding DJ around!

We had both Geoff and Marco at our wedding and they knocked it out of the park! The dance floor was packed the whole night and Geoff knew how to read the crowd! We have received so many compliments from our wedding guests about the music at our wedding! We also had Geoff and Marco do the uplighting at our wedding and it came out amazing! We had an incredible wedding reception and can't thank Local Motion enough!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Roxanne Aldi-Quaresima · Married on 09/29/2019

Excellent Everything was perfect! Geoff is great to have at your event

Everything was perfect! Geoff is great to have at your event

Sent on 02/06/2020

Allie Walton · Married on 09/27/2019

Geoff is the best!!

Geoff did an amazing job with our wedding!! He kept the party going all night!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Victoria Caginalp · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing wedding DJ!

Danny from LME was our wedding DJ and we could not have been happier! He was always prompt in returning emails, helped to guide our music selections and made sure our evening went smoothly from start to finish. We would definitely recommend Danny and LME to all future brides and grooms!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Megan · Married on 09/21/2019

The only entertainment you need

Our experience with Local Motion, and especially Geoff, was amazing. Geoff walked us through the entire process, answered any questions that we had and was immediately responsive via email. We gave him a vague idea of our taste and style in music and he created the best atmosphere for our friends and family. He was also really flexible when we needed ceremony music last minute. I can't say enough great things about our experience. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Gadareth

Gadareth Higgs · Married on 09/14/2019

DJ Danny Made our Night Extra Special!

Dan Schmidt made our wedding night super special! He is experienced, flexible, professional, and fun! He has expert knowledge of how best to work the room with his mic and music. He also accommodated me as I made a special piano tribute to my beautiful bride. He ensured that he got all of the pronunciations of the bridal party down right before we were introduced. He was also very warm, inviting, and jovial, and a pleasure to be around. I recommend him and Local Motion highly!

Sent on 09/16/2019