Local Motion Entertainment Reviews

Local Motion Entertainment 7
  • Ryan

Ryan Tracey · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Absolutely Perfect... Simply the Best

Geoff and Grace were incredible! We are still receiving compliments about how great the music was and how everyone stayed on the dance floor the entire night! They were both super friendly, incredibly easy to work with, and they really wanted to make sure our night was special. They went above and beyond and they were a huge reason why our night was so great. I can't say enough about this company, but if you are in need of a D.J. service for your wedding, ask for Geoff and Grace Pusko from Local Motion Entertainment and you will be VERY HAPPY!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Gadareth

Gadareth Higgs · Married on 09/14/2019

DJ Danny Made our Night Extra Special!

Dan Schmidt made our wedding night super special! He is experienced, flexible, professional, and fun! He has expert knowledge of how best to work the room with his mic and music. He also accommodated me as I made a special piano tribute to my beautiful bride. He ensured that he got all of the pronunciations of the bridal party down right before we were introduced. He was also very warm, inviting, and jovial, and a pleasure to be around. I recommend him and Local Motion highly!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Local Motion Entertainment 8
    Local Motion Entertainment 9
    Local Motion Entertainment 10
    Local Motion Entertainment 11
    Local Motion Entertainment 12

Michaela · Married on 09/08/2019

Best dj ever

All me and my husband wanted for our wedding was for to everyone to have FUN. And Geoff made it happen. Geoff was INCREDIBLE at reading the crowd and knowing the music to play to get everyone up and dancing. 90% of our guests were up and dancing from the minute dinner was over. We met with Geoff twice and he got to know us and our music style to make sure to incorporate what we liked it tailor it to us. He also helped us when we were stuck on making certain decisions. He was experienced, professional, and everyone loved him.
    We also rented a photobooth through him. He brought his wife, Gracie, along to assist our guests. She was lovely and patient and helped everyone take the pictures and put them in our guestbook.
    They also had the most hilarious and original props i've seen for a photobooth.
    The best part of the photobooth was that the guests could record a video message at the end, and then we get to take it home on a USB drive. We haven't had a chance to watch them yet, but i know that will be something we will love having to remember how FUN Geoff and his wife made our wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Marco was the life of our party! He was so great, really stayed true to our requests and threw in some amazing ideas of his own. He was very accommodating to my crazy bride moments and met with us a few times on his weekends to go over the details to fit in our schedule. Also worked with Grace in the beginning who we met at my cousins wedding with her husband Geoff. They were already booked for our big day so she helped hook us up with Marco, another DJ on their team. Although our hearts wanted a band, we were blown away with how great the vibe was and the crazy fun times on the dance floor.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Kathleen · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing wedding DJ

Geoff was wonderful from start to finish. His prices were beyond fair, he worked with us to nail down an awesome playlist and let us suggest songs for cocktail hour, dinner, and the reception. He also did our ceremony music and helped us organize that. Geoff made sure to pronounce EVERYONE's names correctly which was so important and such a nice touch. He's not overly chatty on the mic during the reception but read our crowd perfectly and people literally never left the dance floor, even during dinner. I would love to work with Geoff again and cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Jennifer C · Married on 08/23/2019

Geoff was amazing to work with!!

Geoff was a referral from a friend of ours who previously used him to DJ their wedding. As soon as we reached out to him, he was so genuine and truly cares about getting to know the type of event/environment we were looking to create. We got so many compliments on the arrangement of music, from dinner to formalities to dancing. We let him be creative and he rocked it! Would 110% recommend and use him again for future events!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Kassandra

Kassandra · Married on 08/15/2019

Absolutely the best

Geoff was incredibly professional, fun, flexible and put on a wonderful night of dancing for the crew. He listened to our music vibe and played music that got everyone on the dance floor. He and his wife were so great the whole night. When I spent extra time bustling my dress, he pushed back the parent dance no problem. I was so impressed and you should definitely higher him.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Party Ever!!

Billy is hands down the best DJ I have ever experienced at a wedding, and luckily it was my own! The initial consultation was great. He has a great personality and is very easy to talk to. I loved that he didn't expect us to have the entire playlist for the night and is confident and experienced enough to play music based on the feel of the crowd. Where we did need to have song selections, such as the song for the end of the ceremony, he was able to make recommendations. He helped us organize the night in a way that he thought would flow best for the guests and for the wedding party. I made last minute changes to songs the night before the wedding and he was able to make the adjustment without a problem.

The best part by far was the reception itself. We had 200+ wedding guests with a variety of musical taste and I swear he got everyone up and dancing. The song choices were great and we had the best time partying on the dance floor. Even my 80 year old grandma was seemingly jumping up and down at one point! Everyone cannot stop talking about how much fun they had!

I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Allie

Allie Rich · Married on 07/12/2019

The nicest guy, and the best host!! ❤️

My husband and I (just married a couple weeks ago! 😍) knew nothing about weddings, let alone planning one.. we had no idea what to look for in a dj or let alone any vendor- but Geoff made it so easy. He was so kind, so reassuring, so on top of it, so personable, and really cares about each and every couple/family member/detail as if you’re the only Wedding he’s apart of. He really invests himself- and after having some not so great vendor experiences, and knowing the difference between a good vendor and a not so good one- he stood out even more! ❤️ Not only does he care, but he did such a great job announcing family in, staying on time, remembering names/faces, and being apart of our day in such a special way. Thank you Geoff- me and my little family are SO grateful!!! ❤️

Sent on 07/26/2019

Jennifer Mccarthy · Married on 07/06/2019

A Fantastic Night!

We had the best time at our wedding thanks to Geoff and Grace! Our families and friends are still talking about how much fun they had. Everyone was up and dancing all night which was exactly what we wanted! The added touch was the photo booth. That was the big hit and we have a special book with all the pictures taken! Thank you for making our wedding amazing!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Digianni · Married on 07/04/2019

Straight 🔥 Fire! Legit perfecttttt!

Local Motion, specifically DJ Dan the man, came HIGHLY recommend to me by a close friend who recently got married. Our wedding was July 4th 2019 at Anthony’s Ocean View, the ceremony and reception were all at Anthony’s and it went down as the best night without a single thing out of place. Every single thing Dan, my husband Berto 😂, and I talked through for music selection happened.

Dan went through the entire day from start to finish with us many times prior the day to make sure every detail, down to pronouncing every person in the wedding parties challenging Italian last names correctly. Our first dance song wishlist was a mix of the remake and original ‘Simple the Best’ song, and Dan mix that like a straight BOSS! Mic drop! Many people were coming up to us after the wedding saying how amazing the first dance song mix was. We also had some last minute changes to a few things, Dan was so professional and kind, and made our night just simply perfect.

My dad & grandpa had some funny 80s rock song requests towards the end of the night and Dan mixed those in and got my old man on the dance floor ripping it up. My mom said, “34 yrs of marriage and I’ve never seen your father dance like that” it made my night. If you are looking for a VERY well priced, professional and smooth wedding experience- please go with Local Motion. Dan- 2 words for you my friend, Thank you! Ohhh and ps, the last song Sangria Wine, ahhh perfect! Thanks again, peace and good vibes to you and the crew!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Chris S · Married on 06/29/2019

Dan the man!

DJ Danny was incredibly patient with our many special requests and eccentric music selections. Hands down the best customer service -- He spent many hours working with us prior to our wedding day. The day of, Danny went above and beyond expectations, and we were blown away with his performance. The dance floor was full all night long, everyone had a blast, and we had numerous guests commenting the few days after on how great the DJ was. Our justice of the peace was no where to be found 10 minutes before the ceremony was set to begin, and Danny stepped up and offered to officiate the ceremony. Luckily this wasn't needed as our JOP showed up, but it was comforting to know that Danny was going to step up and take care of us during that stressful circumstance. Thank you Dan the man!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Jennifer Prue · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend Local Motion Entertainment!!!

We got married on Saturday, June 22, 2019 at The Inn at Longshore in Westport, Connecticut and we could not have been happier that we chose Local Motion Entertainment for our wedding reception. Geoff Pusko was an unbelievable DJ and our guests have not stopped talking about how much they loved the music. Even more so than the music, Geoff was attentive and created a fun, vibrant, and positive atmosphere throughout the entire reception. We will without a doubt be recommending Local Motion Entertainment to absolutely anyone who plans on getting married in the years to come! Cheers! #OnePrueLove

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Local Motion Entertainment 13
    Local Motion Entertainment 14

Brittany Cassese · Married on 06/08/2019

All in one package

Bill at Local Motion was great. We had our photo booth, lighting, and dj through them. Everything was great. Our guests were up dancing all night and the photo booth was a great hit.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2019

Never ending dance floor!

Geoff made our night! All of our family and friends were non-stop talking about how much fun they had on the dance floor. We owe that to Geoff, and his wife, Grace! When choosing a dj, we wanted one that wasn't going to try and steal the show over the mic, but that would still keep the party going. Geoff did exactly that! He made sure the night flowed with the timing we provided and worked alongside all of our vendors perfectly! They all raved about him, too! Geoff even went above and beyond to work with our maids of honor to put together a surprise speech set to music which absolutely made our day. We can't thank Geoff and Grace enough, as they truly were so professional, paid attention to every detail and gave us a night we will never forget. Geoff had the dance floor crowded the entire night, which was exactly what we were hoping for. Finding a dj online can be daunting, but seriously, look no further- best decision we made! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Geoff and Grace!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Local Motion Entertainment 15
  • Tory

Tory · Married on 05/26/2019

Hands Down Best DJ!

I had my wedding on May 26, 2019. My husband and I had shopped around for DJ's because music was one of the most important things for us. Geoff and Grace were exactly what we were looking for with our wedding DJ!!! Not only was Geoff professional and kind, but he always answered emailed as promptly as possible, answered all of our questions, and was a great wealth of knowledge! Grace was super sweet and a great asset to Geoff and Local Motion.

After sitting down with Geoff the month before my wedding, my husband and I left feeling confident and excited! We came in a little unsure of songs for entrances, but Geoff had great suggestions for songs - it was crazy how much he knew about music! When working on our schedule for the day of, Geoff had great ideas as to the flow of the night, and had solid answers as to why things should be a certain way. For instance, he suggested that we do our first dance before the party got started so that we had everyone standing and ready to go. It was a great move! Everyone was up and ready!!!

Without a doubt I would recommend Geoff and Grace from Local Motion to anyone who is looking for a wedding DJ. He was prepared, knowledgeable, super flexible, and most of all, calm! He had a great relationship with all my other vendors too, which made it an easy night. I was constantly on the dance floor, and Geoff was able to read the crowd to keep them all on the floor. What a great night, and all thanks to Geoff and Grace!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Catherine · Married on 03/02/2019

Best night of our lives!!

Geoff is amazing, so attentive and easy to work with. He put us at ease about the music and orchestration of the wedding. We gave him a list of songs we wanted to hear and he used that as inspiration for the rest of the night. Hands down BEST MUSIC, amazing playlist. Geoff is great at reading the crowd and keeping the energy up. The dance floor was full all night!!! We couldn’t recommend him more!!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Local Motion Entertainment 16
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/31/2018

Everything and More!

The team at Local Motion is professional and accommodating, while also being incredibly personable! Grace and Geoff we're on top of everything while getting our schedules set up. Our DJ was Danny and we truly could not have asked for more from him. Not only did he serve up SPOT ON music but he did so without any kind of list. He made sure to meet with us before and really dig into who we are musically and what we enjoy and took it right from there. Everything was perfect. I'm VERY picky when it comes to DJs and he did not disappoint for even one song! He brought such an awesome energy to the room and made sure the dance floor was packed all night long! I cannot thank Danny and Local Motion enough!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Sean Ryan · Married on 12/22/2018

no brainer

if you think music is one of the most important aspects of your wedding, then there is no reason to search around. call local motion. geoff is the professional you want to be in control of your music and flow of the night.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Lindsay · Married on 12/08/2018

You need to hire Geoff Pusko!

We know it is a cliche, but if we could give Geoff 10 stars we would. From our first meeting it felt like we had known Geoff forever. He has a calming and professional vibe - he was the first and only DJ we met with - we knew instantly that he had to DJ our wedding. Along with the help of his wife Geoff put on the perfect wedding reception! As a couple we were somewhat indecisive on some elements of our wedding and Geoff was quick to provide perfect options. His emcee work was amazing - making a point to perfectly pronounce everyone's names correctly and overall created such a fun feel to the wedding - it felt like a long time friend was DJ-ing our wedding. Everyone at our wedding LOVED him! We had multiple guests come up to us saying that they had never been to a wedding where the dance floor was full all night. That is because Geoff perfectly reads the room - he knew when to speed it up, slow it down, what genres to hit - everything. Even the fact that his DJ booth is a simple back lit booth (i.e. no advertising for his company) is a detail that shows his great professionalism. Everyone ages 4 to 97 was on the dance floor. He is incredibly 'in-tune' with the room - one of our friends wanted to request a song that we like and as our friend was walking to the DJ booth to request it the song came on - that is how on point Geoff is!
    There is so much to worry about when planning a wedding - so many details and moving parts. Hire Geoff Pusko, let him do his thing, and rest assured that everyone will have an AMAZING time at your wedding!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Rachel · Married on 12/08/2018

Bill kept our evening moving so smoothly

Bill from local motion kept our dance party going all night! Bill was not only very flexible in planning with us from out of state throughout the process, but he was a key to making the reception a blast. He read the room like the pro he is, played all the music we were hoping for, and kept us on schedule to keep the night moving smoothly.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Deborah

Deborah Lynn · Married on 11/11/2018

He made it a reception where EVERYONE danced!!

He created an amazing party!!!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Cait

Cait · Married on 11/10/2018

So much fun!

I would highly recommend Local Motion, specifically Kevin, for any wedding event. Upon meeting with Kevin, he was laid back and allowed myself (and future husband) to have control over how the evening would go. We wanted a dance party, and Kevin delivered 1000%. He had the music going all night long, minimal interruptions for dances and speeches- which is exactly what we asked for!! He understood our vision and delivered across the board! Thank you so much again, Kevin!! (& Local Motion!)

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Debra

Debra Franco · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing. Billy was a true professional

Billy Mazzucco was an amazing DJ. We received so many compliments on the music at our wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2018