Local Motion Entertainment Reviews

442 Reviews for Local Motion Entertainment

• Erica

Erica Valente · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Danny is my DJ soulmate

From the moment my husband and I met with Danny, i knew he was "the one". His energy and excitement around our wedding and what we wanted to achieve for our day was palpable. I love that he immediately took our vision and started putting music and breathing energy into our day! At our final meeting, he offered suggestions and ideas on areas we hadn't thought of yet, but also was extremely flexible on things we hadn't quite decided on. I love that he was so responsive via text or email, always made us feel important and valued as a customer, and was genuinely so much fun to work with!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing DJ Experience

We had Kevin as our DJ for our wedding and he was absolutely amazing! He kept the wedding moving and knew exactly what to do at the right times. He played most, if not all, the songs we had on our list and more! Kevin knew how to read the crowd and played music everyone enjoyed and loved!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Alyssa Rubino · Married on 11/08/2019

Best DJ ever!

Geoff from Localmotion was awesome to work with.. we got a ton of compliments on how amazing our DJ was! We would 100% recommend using him. Very professional and made everything so easy from the moment we booked with him.

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Tracey · Married on 11/05/2019

Absolutely Perfect... Simply the Best

Geoff and Grace were incredible! We are still receiving compliments about how great the music was and how everyone stayed on the dance floor the entire night! They were both super friendly, incredibly easy to work with, and they really wanted to make sure our night was special. They went above and beyond and they were a huge reason why our night was so great. I can't say enough about this company, but if you are in need of a D.J. service for your wedding, ask for Geoff and Grace Pusko from Local Motion Entertainment and you will be VERY HAPPY!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Kelli Kearns · Married on 11/03/2019

Worry free!

Geoff completely calmed us down a month before the wedding. He made everything seamless and I got raving reviews on the music and the flow of the night all thanks to Geoff. He checked in with us throughout the night and his wife Grace made sure everything went smoothly with the photo booth too! The dance floor was constantly on which was what we wanted!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Chelsea Clow · Married on 10/20/2019

Made our day so special!

Geoff and Grace were so fantastic! From the moment we met Geoff we knew he would be a DJ that connected our attendees and would value our opinions as well. At our final meeting, my husband and I still were unsure of some song choices. Geoff recommended a song for my processional, we fell in love with it and it was so perfect!! The day of our wedding Geoff played great music - he really read the crowd and had everyone on the dance floor all night! We received so many compliments on our DJ!! We also used their photobooth which was so fun and our family had a great time with Grace taking photos and writing notes in our photo book. We could not be happier with Geoff and Grace and we are so grateful for their wonderful impact on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Emma Kosmaczewski · Married on 10/13/2019

Awesome DJ!

My husband and I loved having Geoff as our DJ, he met our every request and even coordinated with the Best Man on the day-of the wedding for some surprise dance moves during his speech. Geoff was able to mix music for both sides of our families (Dominican & American) with ease and the night went just perfectly. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Alexandra · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing experience

Geoff & Grace were one of the most amazing additions to our wedding day. They were so thoughtful with every detail, incredibly helpful, and amazing at what they do. We were so pleased with the experience and would recommend them 100%!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2019

Personably

Geoff was amazing! He was my favorite vendor! He calmed me down, he made me feel comfortable. My husband and I had so much fun picking out music with him. He really went above and beyond to help us pick our daughter father songs and son and mother songs. He sent us lists after lists until we found the right song. I cant express enough just how valuable he was to our wedding and how he really made my wedding feel magical! He understood how I didn’t want to have a long dance with my husband because of all guest looking at us, he gave me the option of shortening the song. He really loves his job and want the bride and groom to be comfortable! If your looking for a DJ you have to meet geoff!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Laura

Laura Thurston · Married on 10/05/2019

The Best Wedding DJ around!

We had both Geoff and Marco at our wedding and they knocked it out of the park! The dance floor was packed the whole night and Geoff knew how to read the crowd! We have received so many compliments from our wedding guests about the music at our wedding! We also had Geoff and Marco do the uplighting at our wedding and it came out amazing! We had an incredible wedding reception and can't thank Local Motion enough!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Roxanne Aldi-Quaresima · Married on 09/29/2019

Excellent Everything was perfect! Geoff is great to have at your event

Everything was perfect! Geoff is great to have at your event

Sent on 02/06/2020

Allie Walton · Married on 09/27/2019

Geoff is the best!!

Geoff did an amazing job with our wedding!! He kept the party going all night!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Victoria Caginalp · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing wedding DJ!

Danny from LME was our wedding DJ and we could not have been happier! He was always prompt in returning emails, helped to guide our music selections and made sure our evening went smoothly from start to finish. We would definitely recommend Danny and LME to all future brides and grooms!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Megan · Married on 09/21/2019

The only entertainment you need

Our experience with Local Motion, and especially Geoff, was amazing. Geoff walked us through the entire process, answered any questions that we had and was immediately responsive via email. We gave him a vague idea of our taste and style in music and he created the best atmosphere for our friends and family. He was also really flexible when we needed ceremony music last minute. I can't say enough great things about our experience. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Gadareth

Gadareth Higgs · Married on 09/14/2019

DJ Danny Made our Night Extra Special!

Dan Schmidt made our wedding night super special! He is experienced, flexible, professional, and fun! He has expert knowledge of how best to work the room with his mic and music. He also accommodated me as I made a special piano tribute to my beautiful bride. He ensured that he got all of the pronunciations of the bridal party down right before we were introduced. He was also very warm, inviting, and jovial, and a pleasure to be around. I recommend him and Local Motion highly!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Christine · Married on 09/14/2019

The best of the best

Geoff and Grace were absolutely amazing! They brought the energy we were looking for at our wedding and kept the crowd partying all through the night. They are so wonderful to talk with and are the most down to earth people ever. We were very satisfied with their work and they assisted us greatly by suggesting many songs that fit our music preferences. Their audio equipment sounded amazing and our guests were very happy as well. Geoff also went above and beyond by offering us advice with other aspects of our wedding during our planning process and even sent us a list of recommendations for our honeymoon in Hawaii.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Michaela · Married on 09/08/2019

Best dj ever

All me and my husband wanted for our wedding was for to everyone to have FUN. And Geoff made it happen. Geoff was INCREDIBLE at reading the crowd and knowing the music to play to get everyone up and dancing. 90% of our guests were up and dancing from the minute dinner was over. We met with Geoff twice and he got to know us and our music style to make sure to incorporate what we liked it tailor it to us. He also helped us when we were stuck on making certain decisions. He was experienced, professional, and everyone loved him.
    We also rented a photobooth through him. He brought his wife, Gracie, along to assist our guests. She was lovely and patient and helped everyone take the pictures and put them in our guestbook.
    They also had the most hilarious and original props i've seen for a photobooth.
    The best part of the photobooth was that the guests could record a video message at the end, and then we get to take it home on a USB drive. We haven't had a chance to watch them yet, but i know that will be something we will love having to remember how FUN Geoff and his wife made our wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Marco was the life of our party! He was so great, really stayed true to our requests and threw in some amazing ideas of his own. He was very accommodating to my crazy bride moments and met with us a few times on his weekends to go over the details to fit in our schedule. Also worked with Grace in the beginning who we met at my cousins wedding with her husband Geoff. They were already booked for our big day so she helped hook us up with Marco, another DJ on their team. Although our hearts wanted a band, we were blown away with how great the vibe was and the crazy fun times on the dance floor.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Greg · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing wedding experience

We got married on September 7, 2019 at south farms in Morris, CT but the great experience with Local Motion Entertainment and Dan Schmidt started way before that. He met up with my wife and I twice to go over all the details and pinpoint how the night will flow. Dan was extremely organized making the process of coordinating everything we wanted to do very easy and enjoyable to plan with him. When it came to showtime on the wedding day Dan didnt disappoint. The energy he brings is contagious and the music he played had us up on the dance floor all night. We appreciate everything he did for us to give us an amazing day that we will never forget and we would recommend him and LME to anyone that wants the best out of there future entertainment experiences.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Kathleen · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing wedding DJ

Geoff was wonderful from start to finish. His prices were beyond fair, he worked with us to nail down an awesome playlist and let us suggest songs for cocktail hour, dinner, and the reception. He also did our ceremony music and helped us organize that. Geoff made sure to pronounce EVERYONE's names correctly which was so important and such a nice touch. He's not overly chatty on the mic during the reception but read our crowd perfectly and people literally never left the dance floor, even during dinner. I would love to work with Geoff again and cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Jennifer C · Married on 08/23/2019

Geoff was amazing to work with!!

Geoff was a referral from a friend of ours who previously used him to DJ their wedding. As soon as we reached out to him, he was so genuine and truly cares about getting to know the type of event/environment we were looking to create. We got so many compliments on the arrangement of music, from dinner to formalities to dancing. We let him be creative and he rocked it! Would 110% recommend and use him again for future events!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Kassandra

Kassandra · Married on 08/15/2019

Absolutely the best

Geoff was incredibly professional, fun, flexible and put on a wonderful night of dancing for the crew. He listened to our music vibe and played music that got everyone on the dance floor. He and his wife were so great the whole night. When I spent extra time bustling my dress, he pushed back the parent dance no problem. I was so impressed and you should definitely higher him.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Party Ever!!

Billy is hands down the best DJ I have ever experienced at a wedding, and luckily it was my own! The initial consultation was great. He has a great personality and is very easy to talk to. I loved that he didn't expect us to have the entire playlist for the night and is confident and experienced enough to play music based on the feel of the crowd. Where we did need to have song selections, such as the song for the end of the ceremony, he was able to make recommendations. He helped us organize the night in a way that he thought would flow best for the guests and for the wedding party. I made last minute changes to songs the night before the wedding and he was able to make the adjustment without a problem.

The best part by far was the reception itself. We had 200+ wedding guests with a variety of musical taste and I swear he got everyone up and dancing. The song choices were great and we had the best time partying on the dance floor. Even my 80 year old grandma was seemingly jumping up and down at one point! Everyone cannot stop talking about how much fun they had!

I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Allie

Allie Rich · Married on 07/12/2019

The nicest guy, and the best host!! ❤️

My husband and I (just married a couple weeks ago! 😍) knew nothing about weddings, let alone planning one.. we had no idea what to look for in a dj or let alone any vendor- but Geoff made it so easy. He was so kind, so reassuring, so on top of it, so personable, and really cares about each and every couple/family member/detail as if you’re the only Wedding he’s apart of. He really invests himself- and after having some not so great vendor experiences, and knowing the difference between a good vendor and a not so good one- he stood out even more! ❤️ Not only does he care, but he did such a great job announcing family in, staying on time, remembering names/faces, and being apart of our day in such a special way. Thank you Geoff- me and my little family are SO grateful!!! ❤️

Sent on 07/26/2019

Jennifer Mccarthy · Married on 07/06/2019

A Fantastic Night!

We had the best time at our wedding thanks to Geoff and Grace! Our families and friends are still talking about how much fun they had. Everyone was up and dancing all night which was exactly what we wanted! The added touch was the photo booth. That was the big hit and we have a special book with all the pictures taken! Thank you for making our wedding amazing!

Sent on 07/11/2019