370 Reviews for Local Motion Entertainment

One Event Per Day (22)
Liability Insurance (15)
Uplighting (7)
Photobooth (5)

Bill was AWESOME! From the beginning we felt very well taken care of. He was open to what we wanted, and we trusted him to do what he does best. Everyone had a blast! We also got the photo booth, which was a great idea. Everyone loved it! We would recommend 100%!

Profile Picture Annie, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill Mazzucco is simply the best! He took all the stress out of planning the music for our reception. We gave him very little guidance to work with and he crafted a playlist that both we and our guests loved. He did a wonderful job keeping the party going all night! Thank you Bill!

Profile Picture R.J., 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had an AMAZING experience with Bill. He kept the party going from start to finish. It's been weeks and people are STILL talking about the wedding, how much fun it was, and all the dancing that they did. I'm beyond happy with Bill, and I would recommend him over and over and over again.

The dancing just never stopped! https://photos.app.goo.gl/E4XmJXP9TTtAobAf1

Profile Picture Cate, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We couldn’t have picked a better DJ for our wedding!! After attending my sisters wedding where Bill was the DJ we knew we had to have him for ours as well. We also rented a photobooth through local motion and it was such a hit with our guests!! All our guests had a blast!!

Profile Picture Carolyn , 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Working with Geoff was an absolute joy. He made every step of the planning fun and was amazing on our big day. I can't say enough nice things about our experience. Thanks a million Geoff!

Profile Picture Marah, 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Geoff and Grace were absolutely awesome! They are so friendly, personable and just overall really great to work with. The music turned out fantastic for our wedding and everyone was on the dance floor until we had to shut down. We highlight recommend Local Motion Entertainment for anyone who is looking for a DJ who knows his stuff!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My wife and I had a blast at our wedding and it was all thanks to our great DJ Dan!!! He couldn't have been more amazing on our big day and would highly recommend using him for any event. Everything from the help on planning and flexibility Dan had was second to none. We were supposed to be married in a garden but the weather did not cooperate that day so Dan quickly was able to accommodate us and got set up in doors before any guests had arrived. We could not have been happier or more satisfied with everything he did for us that day!!!

Profile Picture Christopher, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Bill did a great job at our wedding! He was very helpful throughout the whole process leading up to it, and was really flexible when we wanted to make a few last minute changes. He is a lot of fun and really knows how to get everyone to have a great time! We were very happy with everything!

Profile Picture Chris, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I'm so happy I stumbled across Local Motion Entertainment for our wedding DJ. Geoff did a fantastic job. He was super personable and thorough with everything - he truly made it a stress free experience. We literally danced until the very last minute of the night - our guests had a blast!! Thanks again Geoff - couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Geoff was amazing! He met with my husband and I and made this process super easy. We were able to trust him with the music and play the crowd and he DELIVERED. He was such a blessing to our special day and if we could do it oer again we would hire him for sure!

Profile Picture Mia and Brian , 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Geoff was an incredible DJ for our wedding. He was happy to work with us on our song requests, and he did a great job at the wedding keeping everyone on the dance floor. We both would highly recommend Geoff for any function!

Profile Picture Joe, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had an amazing experience working with Geoff for our wedding. He was extremely helpful with picking out songs, helping us plan the evening out and even guiding us through the whole process. We would highly recommend Geoff and this company for future events. Our wedding day was made even more special by having Geoff be apart of it. He was extemely professional, very easy to work with, and very helpful during the whole event. Geoff worked during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and was great at corrdinating the evening and making sure we were staying on our schedule. We would absolutely come back to Geoff for any future DJ needs for events!!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We can’t thank Bill enough! Everything was perfect and he was on top of it all!

Profile Picture Francesca, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I'm not even sure where to begin with how absolutely amazing Geoff is! He knew just what songs to play to get everyone out on the dance floor. He was so extremely nice and helpful throughout the wedding planning process and answered any questions we had extremely fast. The DJ/music can either make or break a wedding and I truly feel like Geoff made our wedding absolutely amazing.. It has been over a month and we are still getting rave reviews about him from our guests! Thanks Geoff for making our wedding day unforgettable!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Geoff from Local Motion is fanastic! He was incredibly helpful with selecting songs. He also honored our song requests. Very reasonabley priced! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Alaina, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Geoff was such a great guy to work with! Every time we interacted with him was a positive experience. His guidance on song selection for the ceremony and festivities was super helpful. We had such a fun time at the wedding and the music and entertainment was a big part of that. Thank you Local Motion!

Profile Picture Jack, 4/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Bill Mazzucco was so outstanding to work with and did an incredible job at our wedding. Everything along the way was so easy - our prep meetings and paperwork and all of the coordination. Bill has such a focus on the flow of the wedding which came through the night of the wedding as everything was so perfectly executed. Multiple people commented on how great the song list was. Bill made the whole process seamless which was so appreciated given how much was going on. There were some night of execution flaws with our venue and Bill was able to adapt so incredibly well. I cannot recommend him and local motion enough!

Profile Picture Shana, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Made our wedding day amazing!! Couldn't ask for a better DJ!!!

Profile Picture Rachel , 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had our wedding in January 2018 and booked Geoff as our DJ! His personality and experience is what draws you in, from the first meeting we knew we would be in great hands! I have worked with Geoff in the past, as I am a wedding coordinator for a CT venue, picking him as our wedding DJ was the best decision. He reads the crowd so well, and knows exactly how to keep the party flowing and hyped up! My husband and I wanted to make sure the music was very "us", so with Geoff's idea and help, we had an awesome acoustic 90's/rock cocktail hour playlist! Such a fun and unique way to kick off our reception!

Thank you so much for everything, your energy is contagious. We think of you as more of a friend and
not just our wedding DJ!
Xox, Laura & Nick Russo

Profile Picture Laura, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

It was so much fun and a pleasure to work with Geoff from the moment we started planning and leading up to our wedding on New Year's Eve! Geoff knows exactly what type of music can keep guests moving and did an amazing job! All of our guests kept commenting how they loved the music. Geoff was super attentive throughout the wedding making sure everything was going well and consistently checked in with us. We will recommend Local Motion Entertainment to everyone that is looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Even 5 STARS doesn't capture how incredible Geoff and Local Motion is. Simply put, our wedding would not have been the incredible night that it was without Geoff, Local Motion. From the start he was hands on, available, professional, excited, welcoming, and went above and beyond to meet any needs regarding the music AND all other aspects of the wedding. In fact, him and his wife even went out of their way to provide an extensive e-mailed list to us when they discovered our honeymoon spot was a place they were very familiar with. His wife and incredible assistant, Gracie, was extremely timely and flexible in scheduling meetings leading up to the wedding day. As for the day of, I had no doubts or fears that our night would go off without a hitch, Geoff truly takes on a coordinator role and was extremely communicative with our catering team, photographer, and videographer, in order to make sure everyone was on the same page. Not to mention, the music was FIRE and everything we asked for and MORE!!!! People were up and dancing before dinner even started and our reception was 5 hours long! You will be so grateful that you used Geoff for one of the most important days of your lives! Geoff & Gracie--thank you for the best night of our lives!

Profile Picture kacey, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Local Motion Entertainment for our 10/15/17 wedding and it was AWESOME! We used Geoff, who listened to everything we wanted and made our wedding dreams a reality. From our ceremony music, to our dinner music, to the dancing music, everything was exactly what we had envisioned and we could not be happier. Geoff's attention to detail and MC skills are above and beyond any DJ I've ever experienced. Working with him was so easy and effortless. We had so many guests come up to us and tell us how awesome our DJ was! Thank you, Geoff!

Profile Picture Abigail, 10/15/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Bill was very easy to work with from the get go. He made us feel extremely comfortable from our first meeting, and we had a feeling that Bill was going help us put together the perfect wedding celebration. He certainly delivered! He gave us a great deal, very professional on the mic, top of the line equipment, he played all of the requests we had suggested, and I don't think I've ever danced so much at a wedding, let alone my own! I only wish I could relive it all. All of my friends and family had an amazing time, and a huge part of that was due to Local Motion Entertainment. I highly recommend these guys. Thanks again, Bill!

Profile Picture Matt, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Geoff and Grace at Local Motion have to be two of the nicest, most talented people we had the pleasure of meeting during our wedding planning. They were both incredibly accommodating, took the time to get to know us, and helped to make our wedding exactly what we wanted. Our wedding was in a unique, non-traditional venue that required us to think a little outside the box on how to transition from cocktail hour, to the dinner, and then into dancing. Geoff masterfully added and adjusted uplighting and subtly changed the music throughout our black tie wedding to help transition from one part of our wedding to the next. Both Geoff and Grace also checked-in throughout the night and worked well with our other venders to ensure all was just right. We are forever grateful for making our day so special. Thank you, thank you, thank you! -Chris & Erick

Profile Picture Christopher, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews