LNR Productions Reviews

177 | Hampton, VA

177 Reviews for LNR Productions

Joey · Married on 07/10/2014

Gary exceeded all expectations and was a pleasure to work with. I was very happy with the wedding videos of my special day. I would refer him any day!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Kristen · Married on 06/28/2014

We are so thrilled with our wedding video from Gary and LNR Productions! It portrays our special day beautifully and captures moments that we are so special, but might have been missed in photographs. Unlike many other videographers, who often give only a "movie trailer" type video, Gary taped our entire ceremony. He also gave my husband a mic so that we are both easily heard on the video. Yes, it is long, but we know we will love watching it years from now. He also included "interviews" with a few important guests, which are very special to us. No hounding of random wedding guests to ask them how they feel about our marriage :)

Gary was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout our wedding planning process. He made sure to know of any particular moments we definitely wanted on camera (i.e. mom fixing my veil) and made sure to remember them on our wedding day. The day of, he was unobtrusive and worked very well with our photographer (Heather Hughes Photography). They were never in each others way - a result of true professionalism, as well as having worked together in the past. We are so glad that we had Gary there on our day!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Dona · Married on 06/08/2014

We received the video of our daughter's wedding. WOW!!! It was FANTASTIC!!! Made me cry all over again! Sitting and watching the day...from beginning to end...was such a moving experience. Gary Randall captured all of the special moments...some that I had not even seen that day myself. Gary shot from such personal angles that I was able to see everything! He did such a wonderful job of capturing so many emotional moments ... father/daughter... groom/bride... groom/mother ... and many more, right on down to the bride's little two year old nephew dancing with a cousin. Gary gave us memories that we will cherish forever. He is personal, professional, caring, and so very flexible ... all wrapped into one package. I highly recommend Gary Randall to everyone who is looking for a videographer for any and all occasions!

Sent on 07/07/2014

katelyn · Married on 06/08/2014

Gary did an outstanding job and I am so glad I chose him! I loved my video so much and I will treasure it forever.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2014

The video for our wedding was beautiful! Gary captured all of the special moments of our wedding perfectly! He even included pictures of me and my new husband as we were growing up, pictures of us dating, and pictures from our honeymoon set to music we selected! He was very professional and very helpful.I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/23/2014

Wonderful videographer!! Gary was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. He captured our day beautifully.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/17/2014

Gary was very easy to work with from start to finish. He required no deposit and we were booked that easily. On the day of the wedding, in most instances, I hardly even noticed how much work he was doing! During the pre-existing prep, he and our photographers came in to get some photos/video and I felt nervous, so they were more than happy to give me some space. Gary even apologized that he had to be dressed down a bit because he had ripped his nicer pants that morning, which was not a big deal to me (nor had I noticed). Everything seemed pretty seamless at the wedding itself.
    We just watched the video last night, and we really couldn't be happier. We both got teary getting to really soak it all in for real, and we wouldn't get to have that experience if it wasn't for Gary and the great work he did. I loved getting to relive the wedding and it felt like getting to truly experience it since the whole day was like a blur. The video is in high definition as well. It was only 3 weeks after the wedding that we received the video, so super quick turnaround as well.
    We absolutely are thankful to have worked with Gary and appreciate his hard work which is completely evident in the awesomeness of our video. We are so grateful to have this to watch and look back on the best day of our life!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Gary was amazing!! He got all the right shots and video's,and even stepped up to perform the ceremony when our officiant didn't show up! I couldn't have asked for more!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Boyd · Married on 05/16/2014

Mr. Gary Randall went above and beyond our expectations for my daughter's wedding and reception. He was professional in every sense of the word and the quality of his work was exceptional. He showed that he truly enjoys his profession by being so flexible to the events of the day and evening. And the love he has in his heart for God and people was never more evident than in the recording with the way he attempted to bring all the wedding party and reception guests to be a part of my daughter and new son-in-law's memories of their special day. Words cannot express my sincere thanks and gratitude for the work that he provided. See you again soon.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Gary did my video for my wedding and he did such an awesome job! He is the nicest guy ever and is extremely flexible. He did a great job of making my video into a story of my wedding day. It made me laugh and cry! I truly got to re-live my wedding day through this video! I would recommend Gary to anyone who is looking for a videographer because his work is top of the line! 5 stars to Gary!!!

Sent on 05/04/2014

Cameron · Married on 04/12/2014

He is dependable and reliable. He is very friendly and willing to work with you. We were very impressed with how much of our special day was included in the video. All of our special moments were captured and the music we chose was included. We were even surprised by some interviews of people that he captured on our wedding day of people wishing us congratulations. He made the video special to us and included everything that we wanted. We were very impressed! Thanks again Gary! :)

Sent on 04/30/2014

Leah · Married on 04/05/2014

I could not be any happier with the service, quality, and outcome of our wedding video! Gary Randall captured all the great moments and memories of our special day. The quality of the video is the best and looks absolutely stunning. Throughout the day, you can barely tell he is there but yet when you watch the video, it seems like he was all over the place! He puts it together in such a beautiful seamless way. While watching it, you really don't feel like you missed any part of the day! Years down the road, I know that his video will provide me with all the memories I need from my wedding day! Without a doubt, I would hire LNR Productions again!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Tim & Cindy · Married on 04/05/2014

The product we received was outstanding! Gary captured every significant moment, his editing was amazing, and the length/duration of the final product was perfect. He not only captured the ceremony and reception well, but had several added features we weren't expecting! In addition to the overall video, he captured wonderful still shots and snippets of moments that occurred apart from the ceremony/reception. We believe this was one of the best values of the entire affair--I wholeheartedly recommend LNR productions for wedding videography!!

Sent on 05/03/2014

Michelle · Married on 02/22/2014

Gary at LNR Productions was great to work with. His pricing was hard to believe when I first found out the price. Other videographers wanted so much more and wouldn't give me an entire video of my ceremony. He was there the entire time to film so many different moments. He provided me and my husband with a great video of our wedding. If you want to get a great video of your wedding day memories, hire Gary, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/15/2014

Audrey · Married on 12/28/2013

Gary filmed our wedding on December 28, 2013, and my husband and I couldn't be happier with his work. He responded promptly to all emails, was very friendly and helpful throughout the planning process and on our wedding day, and provided us with a wonderful wedding video that we will cherish for years to come. Gary finished the video just a few weeks after the wedding, and the quality was fantastic! We could hear everything from the ceremony really well, and Gary managed to capture all of the best moments from the day and edit them all together to make a wonderful video. When my husband and I watched it for the first time, we laughed, I cried, and we got to remember and relive one of the best days of our lives. Thanks so much, Gary! 10 out of 10 stars...would recommend to a friend :)

Sent on 01/27/2014

Morgan · Married on 10/19/2013

Gary was recommended to me by a friend who used him. He is very prompt in responding to emails/phone calls. He is very professional. The quality of wedding video for this price range cannot be beat! Our video is fantastic and captures all the emotions and events of the wedding day and is something my husband and I will have forever. We cannot thank him enough for the services he provided and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Nikki · Married on 10/05/2013

We couldn't have asked for a more professional videographer. Gary was on time to all meetings and to all of our events, and his communication throughout was outstanding. We love our wedding video, and being able to go back and watch our special day whenever we want is priceless! We would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Bonnie · Married on 10/05/2013

When the planning process began for our daughters wedding, having a videographer was something we had thought about but wasn't sure if it would fit into our budget. We realized that it was something that we had to consider because it would be a day we would never get back and we wanted every memory possible. Of course we were going to have an amazing photographer there to capture pictures, but the thought of having a video with the sound of happiness and joy throughout the day was something we felt would be cherished for years to come. Gary with lnr Productions did an amazing job on the video for our daughters wedding at The Yacht Club at Marina Shores. As the Mother of the Bride, our concern is to make sure things are perfect and run smoothly throughout the evening. The evening went by so fast and there was so much going on at different times and places that we didn't realize we were missing things until we watched the video. We are so happy that we made the decision to have him capture this very special day for us. We can sit back and relax and watch it anytime we want and relive that very special day over and over again and not feel like we missed a single minute. We would recommend Gary and his professionalism and dedication to detail to anyone looking for videography services for your special day!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Lindsey · Married on 09/19/2013

Having a videographer was something that we weren't sure we had enough room for in our budget. Our photographer recommended Gary at LNR Productions and we are SO glad that we made the decision to hire him. He was very easy to work with, affordable, & communication was seamless throughout the process. We truly enjoyed having him at the reception and we had our video in the mail within weeks!!! Not to mention, the quality is fantastic on Blu-ray. I made a request related to our video and he was more than willing to accommodate. Watching the video will bring back all of the emotions & feelings we had on our special day - Thank you so much, Gary!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Laura · Married on 09/14/2013

LNR provided great service. All of my emails and questions were responded to quickly and LNR was very professional. Good value for your money. LNR was very flexible and easy to coordinate with in regards to the rehearsal dinner and day of times. I highly recommend LNR productions for your videography needs.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Monica · Married on 08/11/2013

Amazing experience! Excellent communication and very reliable! Out of all vendors used for the wedding, this vendor in particular exceeded our expectations :)

Sent on 09/04/2013

Gayle · Married on 08/03/2013

Gary was wonderful, from start to finish! We loved the video and will cherish the memories he captured! Thanks, Gary:)

Sent on 08/28/2013

Heather · Married on 07/27/2013

Gary was wonderful to work with on our wedding. He kept things professional and fun while keeping the experience running smoothly. Our wedding video exceeded our highest expectations. The quality of the work and capturing all of the right moments was perfect. We are so happy that we have all of the memories perfectly stored into one video. I recommend Gary to any bride - he will capture all of the moments you want to cherish and remember and does it beautifully.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Katherine · Married on 07/13/2013

Gary was phenomenal! He was attentive, communicative, and genuinely sweet and professional. On the big day we hardly even knew cameras were there! He got the best video shots too. When we got our video, we watched and laughed and cried. It was perfect! I know a lot of brides on a budget don't think about a videographer but for us, it was the best decision we made. Now we get to watch us say our vows, our first kiss, first dance, and all those candid moments that pictures sometimes miss. Gary also made my family in Tennessee a DVD bc they couldn't be at my wedding but wanted to see it. That meant so much! Do not miss an opportunity to book with Gary. He gave us something we will cherish our entire life. :)

Sent on 08/05/2013

Gary did an AWESOME job on the videography for our wedding! We were not sure we wanted to use a videographer, but are SO SO HAPPY that we decided to have Gary make a lasting memory for us!! He went above and beyond our expectations! We had a "love story" video done, as well as our entire wedding day. On our wedding day, he made sure to capture EVERY aspect of the day and put them together perfectly. Each video arrived QUICKLY after it was shot and was BEAUTIFULLY done. He is easy to work with and was very in tune with making videos that reflected what we desired. Our family and friends have enjoyed watching them as well! THANKS GARY!!! :)

Sent on 07/06/2013