LNR Productions Reviews

176 | Hampton, VA

176 Reviews for LNR Productions

Mary · Married on 11/13/2016

LNR Productions came highly recommended by several brides in our area. We did not budget for a videographer because they are typically outrageous; however, we decided that having footage was just too important not to have. Keeping our limited budget in mind, I spoke with a few different videographers but was turned off by the price tag. After speaking with Gary of LNR productions, I was more than pleased with how responsive, personable, and personable he was! I was even more pleased when he sent highlight videos of weddings he shot previously... they were beautiful! We decided that Gary was, without question, the best fit for us. He was punctual, flexible, and a nice guy overall. We received our wedding video in the mail 3 weeks later and while watching it it truly felt like we were reliving that day over again. Gary didn't miss a thing. We are very satisfied with Gary and LNR productions and recommend him to anyone who wants an affordable videographer without sacrificing quality!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/29/2016

Gary is absolutely amazing, I felt as though I had known him for years!! He was very attentive, respectful and professional!! We were on the verge of not having a videographer and that would have been a huge mistake. I highly recommend Gary and you will not find a price better than his!!! Gary, we cannot thank you enough for your presence and hard work at our wedding!!! :)

Sent on 11/02/2016
  • Kelsi

Kelsi · Married on 10/16/2016

If you want an amazing videographer for an unbeatable price - Gary is your guy. Originally, we weren't sure if we could have enough money to budget for a videographer, but a lot of our friends had been telling us their biggest regret from their wedding was not having one. We found Gary on wedding wire. The first time I talked to him, I immediately felt at ease and comfortable. He then sent me his packages - I couldn't believe how great the prices were. It was then that I realized we might be able to have a videographer (one with great reviews) capture the special moments at our wedding. I am over the moon excited that we hired him as our videographer. The whole day he was so helpful...beyond filming, he took photos (even of some of the details like a photographer would), he held my boquet a dozen of times, he was always smiling, he provided light from his equipment when we were outside and people asked to take photos with us, and he went around asking others what their best wishes for us were as he filmed them. Our photographer missed an item or two because he was so busy with the rest of our day, but Gary told my sister "don't worry, I am getting this for her" as he snapped some more photos for us. He was amazing the day of - friendly and efficient, but also not in the way, he knows how to blend in. We just received our highlight reel tonight-we couldn't be more pleased. He did such an amazing job-I am so thrilled we hired him. If you want an amazing videographer (and more!) for a great price - hire Gary, you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Mikayla · Married on 10/01/2016

Gary was very professional and did everything he could to make our wedding special. He captured everything that we wanted perfectly and made sure that it was up to our standards. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Erica · Married on 09/30/2016

We were very happy with Gary! He was very good with communicating with me from the time we booked him until the day of the wedding! He was very fun and easy going! I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend money on a videographer, but am so glad I did...I have already watched the video several times over and love it every time!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Gary was absolutely amazing! He was everything I wanted and more. He videoed my wedding on Sept 9th even though he had another wedding in the morning. He had an amazing personality and everyone raved about him after the wedding. I can't thank you enough Gary. I've watched my video over and over and I cry every time. Thank you for making my day perfect!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/03/2016

Gary was amazing! The video came out perfect. He was always very quick to answer our questions. He has a great personality and was fun to work with. We HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jane · Married on 06/25/2016

We're so glad that we decided to get a videographer for our wedding and we could't have asked for anyone better than Gary. He was so professional, nice, and he really did a beautiful job of capturing our day. The video was very classy and we love looking back on all of our special moments. He did a great job and we are so thankful to have these memories forever.

Sent on 08/13/2016
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/15/2016

I couldn't believe how fast we received our wedding video! We loved it!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/30/2016

Gary is a gem! I loved his positive attitude even when we hit a few hiccups on the day of the wedding. He is flexible and super understanding. He is genuine and will work with you to ensure that you are happy! We loved our wedding highlight video and our longer video just for us and our close family members. We even had a special request that he came through and delivered for us without question! My matron of honor's speech was a song and we wanted to have a short clip of just that to share with our family and friends who could not make it. If you want to see the highlight video and song here are the links below! Thanks again Gary! :)

Sent on 05/27/2016

Sandy · Married on 04/24/2016

Gary Randall is an excellent choice; we used his video services and the end result far exceeded our expectations! I plan to call on him in the future! He was prompt, visible, and exactly where we needed him to be in plenty of time. Communication before and after my son's wedding was timely and thorough. I am more than pleased.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/16/2016

Gary did a wonderful job! He captured our full wedding day, from getting ready, to our ceremony, to our bubble send off! He exceeded our expectations, and I would definitely recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Cassie · Married on 02/29/2016

Gary is a friend of the family that I had not yet met but heard great things about - especially his videography skills. When I visited his website, I knew that I wanted him to do my wedding. He was super easy to work with and very professional. He showed up early on the day of the wedding to shoot pictures of my dress & us getting ready not to mention how comfortable he made everyone feel. At the reception, he was everywhere - asking for a quote about the bride & groom, me laughing at the table with my fiance (now husband), and getting clips of the guests. I would highly recommend him! He was wonderful!

Sent on 12/31/2012

Priscilla · Married on 12/12/2015

Gary Randall from LNR Productions was referred to us from a family friend with high reviews. He completely surpassed any expectations that I might have had for a videographer. He was extremely professional and reached out to me prior to the wedding to make sure that he had all of my contact information and timeline for the event. He even came to my dress rehearsal to make sure that he knew the church ahead of time and which areas of the church were the best to film. He also made sure that he came to my house early in the morning the day of the wedding to film those details as well. He kept in touch with me on what details I wanted filmed, what songs I wanted included in the wedding video, how soon I would expect the videos, and how everything turned out. He was extremely happy with last minute turn of events that happened prior to the wedding and helped to make sure that I was calm and that everything would be okay. He was so extremely friendly and all of my bridal party loved working with him. They all told me throughout the reception how nice and amazing he was and then for weeks after the wedding. You can also see through his demeanor and his work that he loves what he does and has a genuine caring for his clients. I am so glad that he was recommended to us and I only hope I can continue to recommend him to future brides! Thank you so much for everything you did Gary!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Gary was amazing to work with and provided an outstanding product! He was on time and very helpful through every step of the way. It was well worth having our wedding day filmed.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/17/2015

Gary at LNRPro did an amazing job capturing every moment of our wedding day. Videography is something many couples debate when working through their budget... I can tell you now on this side of the wedding that those memories are priceless and the video is so special - it tellls a story that photographs alone cannot. The whole day goes by so fast, and it was such a joy to get to watch it together after the wedding and see things we missed or savor special moments all over again. Now that I have sold you on videography, rest assured that the value + quality that Gary and LNRPro provide is unmatched --- We were so impressed with the very timley and professional package of DVD's we received. Gary - we are so thankful that you were able to be such an important part of our wedding day - thank you for your amazing service!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/03/2015

I would recommend Gary with LNR Productions for any event that you want a videographer at. He was not only efficient with answering questions, he was reasonable with helping us fit everything into our budget and was on time the day of the wedding. He captured so many memories of the wedding and reception, even getting members of our bridal party to leave a special message on the video, which we loved and laughed at so much when we watched. We received the package in the mail with several copies of the video along with a USB thumb drive within 10 days of the wedding, which to me was wonderful and quick post wedding day. If you are searching for a videographer that is helpful, efficient, caring and just fun to be around Gary is your guy, you will not be upset with your choice.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Lori · Married on 08/15/2015

Wonderful experience from start to finish. Gary was professional, punctual, and very easy to work with. The final product was more than we could have expected. Gary captured many moments that we did not see during the wedding and we are so thankful for his artistic ability to mix everything together into a memory we will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/15/2015

Don't waste your money looking for anyone other than Gary! He captured all of our special moments, funny moments and even some moments we didn't realize until we watched our wedding video. He was professional, courteous, worked well with our photographer and genuinely cares for his clients. I highly recommend using Gary for any videography you might need. You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Remy · Married on 08/01/2015

Gary Randall did a phenomenal job as our videographer! He did my sister's wedding as well and after seeing how wonderful of a job he did with her big day, I wanted him for my day, too! My husband and I were so impressed with his professionalism and how beautiful the video came out! The video came very quickly, too! I would recommend him to any bride and groom! You will not be disappointed :)

Sent on 08/22/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 07/25/2015

Gary was wonderful to work with! He has a lot of experience to know where to be to get the best shots of the events. The video he created for us is such a great keepsake. He captured the ceremony and important parts of the reception but also took the time to add personal touches of interviews and highlight clips. The video captures our wedding day perfectly. Gary did an excellent job and I would recommend him for any event!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Ami · Married on 07/10/2015

Gary Randall from LNR Productions was probably the best possible man i could hire to film my wedding, and definitely the best use of my budget money!! He was so professional, he even came to my dress rehearsal to make sure that he knew the building ahead of time. He kept in touch with me on what i wanted him to film, what songs i wanted included in the videos, when he would send out the disks, and then making sure everything went well, how it turned out, etc... He was patient with me on last minute changes, making sure that i, the bride, was going to be a happy customer! He was such a great guy too, everyone loved him and really thought that he was not only a great guy/videographer, but he was so funny too. He was one of our friends celebrating with us within minutes of his arrival to the wedding! I wouldn't want anyone else to do my wedding video because he did such an amazing job! and i'm so thankful i get to watch and relive my special day all over again on a great quality movie, something that i've always dreamed about :) I STRONGLY recommend LNR Productions (Gary Randall) to anyone who wants anything filmed. He is seriously worth any amount of money (even though he doesn't charge as much as he may deserve), and he is seriously so professional! Thank you so much, Gary!! :)

Sent on 07/30/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2015

Gary is amazing! He is such a pleasure to work with! And makes amazing videos of the special day! My entire family has used This videographer for all of our big events. Whether it be for weddings, anniversaries, you name it Gary is our guy! His videos really capture every moment and help you to always remember that special day! He catches the funniest moments that you may have missed through out the night! Haha :)

Sent on 06/24/2015

We did not think that we were going to hire a videographer, but we really enjoyed working with Gary and are glad that we changed our minds! He was flexible and worked with our ever-changing schedule. He also made us feel confident that he understood what we were hoping to get out of the videography. We are only a few weeks out from our wedding, and we already have all of the footage in hand! I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a videographer in the area.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Sherri · Married on 06/06/2015

Gary does outstanding, professional work. The video was excellent and we received it very quickly after the wedding. He is very personable and has a passion for his work. I highly recommend him. You can count on him doing everything to make your wedding or special event memorable. The video we received, was just like reliving the day of the wedding. Great quality. This video was for my youngest daughter's wedding; my only regret is that I did not know about him when my oldest daughter married three years ago. A++++

Sent on 06/16/2015