LnJ Events Reviews

LnJ Events 5
LnJ Events 6
LnJ Events 7

Julianne · Getting married on 10/18/2019

LNJ made my reception look magical!

Luc and LNJ helped me create the exact look and feel for my reception that only existed in my imagination. Luc not only helped execute but also helped source the materials I needed. Anyone's wedding will be lovely but using LNJ will add that extra something to your room to make it memorable. The work they did ended up being my favorite part of the decor.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    LnJ Events 9

LnJ Events's reply:

Thank you Julianne! We are so glad that you loved how your reception looked -- we loved it, too. Thanks for having us on your team.
  • Meg

Meg · Married on 03/29/2019

Great Experience!

Working with Luc at LNJ was seamless - he was responsive, easy to work with, and he literally made our wedding reception glow!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Julia · Married on 12/31/2018

LNJ for New Year's Eve

I used LNJ for my New Year's Eve wedding at the Roundhouse. The room looked absolutely perfect: so many guests came up to us raving about the beautiful bulb chandelier. Luc was also wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/03/2019

LnJ Events's reply:

Thank you Julia! We loved making your New Year's Eve wedding shine, and we are so thrilled that you loved the results.

Laura · Married on 12/15/2018

Best lighting in new york

I cannot say enough positive things about Luc and LNJ lighting! They made our wedding GLOW, literally so many guests commented on how warm and beautiful our wedding looked thanks to the uplights, chandeliers, bar lights, it was perfect. Luc spent so much time with me making sure it was everything i hoped for and more, i am so grateful to this amazing team!! And they are a blast!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

LnJ Events's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words, Laura! Working with you was a dream, and we love how your wedding came together. Congratulations again!
  • Dana

Dana Santos · Married on 12/08/2018

Seamless transaction!

From the start it was very easy to communicate with LNJ. Their beautiful beam brought the whole room together. It brought our wedding vision to light. Working with LNJ was so smooth, asked for a price, executed a contract, paid and invoice and that was it! They showed up early and set up the beam. I didn’t have to worry about coordinating since they work with my venue frequently.

Sent on 12/24/2018

Hilary Barletta · Married on 12/07/2018

LNJ is amazzzzing!

Luc was amazing. Easy to work with. Very responsive.
    His work is stunning!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jason Mitchell Kahn · Married on 12/01/2018

Very Satisfied

LNJ did a fantastic job accommodating my clients' needs and requests...I would use them again in a second!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Schiro · Married on 11/17/2018

Jean & Kait Roundhouse Wedding (Beacon, NY) - 11.17.18

LNJ did an amazing job lighting up our wedding! Worked really well with our florist as well!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Theresa · Married on 11/03/2018

Patient, Creative - Lighting Pros!

Luc's creativity is surpassed only by his patience. I can't even count how many times I changed the lighting design for my reception space - and he was always patient, lovely to work with, and his input and advice truly did make the room come to life. I would recommend LnJ to every bride out there!

Sent on 11/19/2018

LnJ Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Theresa! It was such a pleasure working with you, and we wish you and your husband the happiest marriage :)
  • Dana

Dana Datino · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing from start to finish!

We had our wedding at The Roundhouse & he turned our venue even more beautiful with his lighting! Luc was helpful, responsed instantly with any questions & overall awesome to work with through our whole wedding process. I definitely recommend to anyone look for beautiful lighting to choose LNJ. Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect :)

Sent on 11/25/2018

LnJ Events's reply:

Thank you for your review, Dana! It was such a pleasure working with you to make your wedding shine!

Leora · Married on 10/18/2018

Great wedding vendor

LNJ Tech was responsive, helpful, and flexible when we wanted to add lighting, incorporate florals into their hanging lights, and make changes due to weather. We can't say enough great things about them!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    LnJ Events 10

A Rishi · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect lighting!

It was great working with Luc at LnJ. He was super professional and accommodating, and of course, everything looked great, better than what we imagined! The beam chandelier at the Roundhouse is really quite iconic and impressed all of our guests. Would absolutely recommend LnJ!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Benjamin Meyer · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect ambiance setting

From the start he worked with us to get exactly what we wanted. Everything came out better than I could have ever imagined

Sent on 10/22/2018

Rachel Donovan · Married on 10/03/2018

Beautiful Work!

Luc and his team brought so much magic and creativity to our special day. Everything looked stunning and worked flawlessly. Luc was so great to work with. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to make their special event absolutely breathtaking!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    LnJ Events 11

nancy · Married on 09/16/2018

They were amazing and brought the room to life!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Clay · Married on 08/25/2018

Luc and the team at LNJ were absolutely great! We would highly recommend them for any event or project. The entire team was extremely helpful and made the event and day an absolute success. We were in need of a few supplies and a rental microphone and speaker at the last minute and they were able to bring one, have it hooked up and ready to go seamlessly too, which just shows how flexible and accommodating they were.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Mark · Married on 08/03/2018

Communication was fantastic. Billing system was very organized and user friendly.

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/06/2018

Luc and team were AMAZING to work with. He was responsive, collaborative, and even helped us with projects outside of his typical scope. Not to mention - the lighting was BEAUTIFUL. We were so lucky to have Luc on our wedding team, and highly recommend LNJ to all brides and grooms considering his services!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    LnJ Events 12

LnJ Events's reply:

Thank you, Laura! It was a pleasure working with you.

James · Married on 06/08/2018

LnJ really set the mood for our venue, with their elegent, and beautiful lighting install. It completely transformed the space, and really brought a stylish element to our special night.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/01/2018

The beam chandelier was an absolute must for me after seeing pictures online. Luc was so accommodating and after seeing the bar chandelier at the tasting event I knew I had to have that as well. Both pieces, along with the up-lighting, gave the room the perfect look for our wedding day!

Sent on 07/16/2018

lindsay · Married on 05/24/2018

Professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Marissa · Married on 05/18/2018

Luc and LnJ Tech services are the best. Luc was so helpful throughout the entire process, very available and easy to talk to. He is also extremely creative with lighting and really helped bring our venue The Garrison to the next level. Highly Highly recommended :)

Sent on 06/20/2018
    LnJ Events 13

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2018

I can't say enough good things about working with Luc at LnJ! He provided incredibly beautiful lighting for our Roundhouse wedding in May 2018 and was so flexible and accommodating with our budget and needs. In truth, we hadn't even thought about bringing in lighting until we saw his work and knew we had to partner with Luc! It made all the difference in the world. Our photos are full of warm sparkling lights and the space wouldn't have felt the same without it! I'm so happy we went with LnJ - would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    LnJ Events 14
    LnJ Events 15
    LnJ Events 16
    LnJ Events 17

alyson · Married on 04/21/2018

Me and my husband loved working with Luc! The lighting turned out absolutely amazing!! Luc was extremely responsive and helped me with all my questions and was even at some of our meetings at the Roundhouse to help us bring our visions to life in person. I highly recommend working with him!

Sent on 05/20/2018