LM Studio Photography Reviews

10 Reviews for LM Studio Photography

• Mary

Mary · Married on 11/15/2019

Hire lisa!

Lisa was nothing but wonderful to work with. She was so much fun and the photos came out amazing! My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of a camera but lisa was instantly able to make the whole thing feel natural. She can roll with the punches and fit in with any family dynamic. She is the best.

Sent on 03/01/2020

LM Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Mary! I loved working with you and Hank and being a part of your wedding day. I am so happy and grateful I was able to capture this special day for you!!! Here's to many wonderful years ahead!!! Lisa

Allyson · Married on 06/01/2018

Engagement and wedding photography

Lisa was great to work with! Professional, responsive. She helped us include our dog in both engagement photos and wedding photos, which meant a lot to us. She worked with us to create a timeline and make sure we got all the photos we wanted. Turn around time was a little under 2 months which is what was quoted in the contract. Very happy with our photos and would use her again!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Jen · Married on 11/25/2017

Lisa was great to work with. She made our entire shoot special and fun. We quickly became comfortable and have so many memories to cheerish from our engagement photos. I look forward to working with Lisa again. We loved all of our pictures and working with her.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2017

Lisa did our engagement photos! She was absolutely incredible! She was so accommodating and she was so passionate. She even made it a priority to include our dogs in the pictures and they came out STUNNING!! I would recommend her over and over and over!!!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Briana · Married on 10/08/2017

Lisa is amazing!! I was blown away by our wedding photos and still can’t stop looking at them months later. The day flies by so fast but she captures every moment for you to re-live. Lisa was extremely accommodating for both our engagement and wedding photos, she even braced the strong winds and rain during our beach ceremony to make sure she captured every moment (and the photos came out beautiful!!). I absolutely recommend Lisa and plan to hire her as a photographer again in the future!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Catie · Married on 10/07/2017

We simply couldn't be happier with our choice to have Lisa photograph our wedding. We celebrated with just those closest to us and she blended in perfectly. She captured all the most important parts of the day for us (despite all the wind) and my family is still raving about how much they liked her. Lisa is professional, priced fairly and incredibly personable. I would highly recommend her to all my favorite people.

Sent on 12/18/2017

kelly · Married on 09/02/2017

I had the best time working with Lisa to do our engagement photo shoot, and photographing our wedding day. She provides excellent full service advice to the couple, and she is a very talented photographer. I loved our engagement shoot, and our wedding pictures, but what I liked best was her helpful advice and assistance all along the way. She has great insight for planning out the wedding day, and she worked hard to capture beautiful memories of my special day. Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 10/26/2017

aldemira · Married on 09/01/2017

Lisa is absolutely awesome! she was so amazing for our engagement pictures and at our wedding. She has been nothing but professional and sweet to my husband and I. She was detailed and made sure all our needs were met. I can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Janine · Married on 08/12/2017

Lisa and her Assistant seemed to be in several places at once. They were on top of things and got the best shots!

Sent on 08/17/2017

G Jimenez · Married on 04/09/2020

Good experience

Lisa did a nice job. We have some beautiful pictures from our wedding! I do wish she had been a little more aggressive in taking charge and directing the family to have the pictures done. No one seemed to know was going on so none of my extended family stayed for photos after the wedding, which is something I would have liked. Overall though she did a nice job, was very responsive, and very kind/flexible/thoughtful!

Sent on 10/29/2019

LM Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you Gianna for your review. Your wedding was beautiful and I truly enjoyed working with you and Yordano and meeting your families. Looking back, I should have had you fill out the shot list a bit more thoroughly, and I will take that into consideration going forward. I appreciate you taking the time to say such kind things about me and my work. I hope you both are doing great! All the best, Lisa