LM Studio Photography Reviews

LM Studio Photography 6
LM Studio Photography 7

Allyson · Married on 06/01/2018

Engagement and wedding photography

Lisa was great to work with! Professional, responsive. She helped us include our dog in both engagement photos and wedding photos, which meant a lot to us. She worked with us to create a timeline and make sure we got all the photos we wanted. Turn around time was a little under 2 months which is what was quoted in the contract. Very happy with our photos and would use her again!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Jen · Married on 11/25/2017

Lisa was great to work with. She made our entire shoot special and fun. We quickly became comfortable and have so many memories to cheerish from our engagement photos. I look forward to working with Lisa again. We loved all of our pictures and working with her.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2017

Lisa did our engagement photos! She was absolutely incredible! She was so accommodating and she was so passionate. She even made it a priority to include our dogs in the pictures and they came out STUNNING!! I would recommend her over and over and over!!!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Briana · Married on 10/08/2017

Lisa is amazing!! I was blown away by our wedding photos and still can’t stop looking at them months later. The day flies by so fast but she captures every moment for you to re-live. Lisa was extremely accommodating for both our engagement and wedding photos, she even braced the strong winds and rain during our beach ceremony to make sure she captured every moment (and the photos came out beautiful!!). I absolutely recommend Lisa and plan to hire her as a photographer again in the future!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Catie · Married on 10/07/2017

We simply couldn't be happier with our choice to have Lisa photograph our wedding. We celebrated with just those closest to us and she blended in perfectly. She captured all the most important parts of the day for us (despite all the wind) and my family is still raving about how much they liked her. Lisa is professional, priced fairly and incredibly personable. I would highly recommend her to all my favorite people.

Sent on 12/18/2017

aldemira · Married on 09/01/2017

Lisa is absolutely awesome! she was so amazing for our engagement pictures and at our wedding. She has been nothing but professional and sweet to my husband and I. She was detailed and made sure all our needs were met. I can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    LM Studio Photography 12
    LM Studio Photography 13
    LM Studio Photography 14
    LM Studio Photography 15

Janine · Married on 08/12/2017

Lisa and her Assistant seemed to be in several places at once. They were on top of things and got the best shots!

Sent on 08/17/2017