Llanes Weddings Reviews

14 | Los Angeles, CA

14 Reviews for Llanes Weddings

14 Llanes Weddings Reviews

Kelly · Married on 06/15/2013

Where to start! I LOVED having Llanes weddings shoot our wedding. Working with Jenny was such a pleasure. She made us feel so comfortable while taking our wedding photos. Jenny captured so many moments, and was able to capture some things that meant a lot to my husband and I that we didn't even think of. Jenny was reliable, professional, and patient and I would definitely recommend Llanes weddings to anyone who wants great quality photos of their special day.

Jenny was wonderful throughout the whole planning process. She was available for any questions and made sure to get a list of the shots we wanted before the big day. On the big day, not only did she (& her hubby) capture those particular shots but so many others that we couldn't have dreamed of!! I have had multiple people tell me that my photos look like something out of Vogue-- they are quality shots! Additionally, the Llanes' were so helpful, flexible and supportive when it came to the big day. I changed a few of the locations for photos right before they were to be taken but it was no problem for them. The photos came out amazing! They set up a website for the photos to be purchased but also gave us CDs with all the photos. It is pretty rare to get all of them in your hands these days, as most photographers will only give you their favorites. They truly are some of the best out there and if you want celebrity worthy shots, you will not be disappointed!!

Mariam · Married on 09/04/2011

I honestly feel like a 5/5 is not enough to praise this dynamic duo! If there was a million, I'd give them a million!! I could not be more thrilled at my wedding photos. When I got them back, I cried while looking through them because I re-lived the entire day perfectly. They captured moments that were absolutely priceless. They are so creative, unique, artistic, professional, kind...I could go on forever. My photos look like they came out of a magazine. Thank you Llanes Weddings for capturing my wedding so perfectly, we are eternally grateful to you and will hire you for all future events. You are DYNAMITE.

Georgie · Married on 05/14/2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE these guys! They are no doubt the best photographers to work with! We had Jenny and Joseph photograph our engagement and wedding day. Our wedding planner gave us great advice to use the Llanes duo. Needless to say, they did a phenomenal job. Our first meeting was in a coffee shop in Long Beach, and we immediately clicked with their down-to-earth and fun personalities. We knew it was going to be a good match. They captured our engagement photos in our neighborhood beautifully. They were fun to work with, put us at ease, and made the whole session a blast. We got so comfortable with them and they were able to capture some amazing moments, forever locked in time.
    It got us super excited for the wedding day and we were not let down. We have only seen some prelim and are blown away! They captured beautiful details and amazing moments. We picked them not only because they are genuinely very cool people, but we loved their artistic style. We didn't want cookie cutter wedding pictures- we wanted something edgy, artistic, and beautiful. They see images in different angles from the norm, and we loved watching their heads spin with different ideas to capture our moments in such a unique way.
    We will say this: there are many people to chose from for wedding photography. Pick someone that is reliable, dependable, trustworthy, fun, and talented- Llanes has it all. We are forever grateful for the memories they have preserved for us and hope to work with them again for future family additions!

Katie · Married on 04/29/2011

I don't have enough wonderful things to say about Llanes Weddings photography. Not only is thus duo a blast to work with, we immediately wished we could have actually invited them as guests to our wedding.

Their style and level of quality was better than anyone else we had looked at. We had people at work actually ask us if our engagement shots were advertisements because they were so wonderful and professional.

Their style is natural and not intrusive at all. We wanted casual moments captured with minimal posed shots. Jenny and Joseph caught wonderful intimate, as well as fun photographs between my husband and I and our guests at our wedding that I had no idea were even being taken. It was an amazing surprise when I went through them for the first time. Jenny caught one of when my Dad say me for the first time and there are tears in both of our eyes. The moment is so real and one that will provide me documentation of one of the most special times with my father in my life.

Both Jenny and Joseph truly have your best interest in mind and take the time to get to know you as a couple to showcase your personality through the pictures of the most special day of your life. Worth the money a million times over.

Thank you, thank you, thank you....

Nicole · Married on 11/20/2010

BEST photographers out there!! Everyone always congratulates you on your wedding, but I never imagined how truly captivating, unique and beautiful our photos would turn out to be-- and how many of our family and friends would be blown away by them! It makes the wedding that much easier to relive and remember now that we have these wonderful photographs for keeps, forever. That is all due to the amazing skill, detail, and flexibility of Llanes Weddings. Worth every single penny!! Thanks you guys!!!

Carol · Married on 11/06/2010

The most reliable, responsive photographers I have ever had the pleasure of using. Very creative and easy to work with. Fun to be around. They make you feel relaxed and encouraged. Very open with communication and always fast to respond to questions I had before the shoot. LOVE YOU GUYS!

• Y

Kristen · Married on 08/21/2010

The Llaneses were awesome. Not only were our pictures amazing, but they were both so much fun to be with the day of the wedding. They made us feel completely at ease during portraits (so important on a day when you just want to feel good and have fun!) and were unobtrusive at our reception while still not being afraid to get in the mix to get the good shots. Super prompt and professional as well. When we received our photos, there were not only beautiful pictures of us as a couple, but also amazing candids that caught the essence of some of our friends and family. We have them all to treasure forever. Our parents are thrilled too to have such great pictures.

The Llaneses are a wonderful team and we feel so lucky to have had them as our photographers!! After the wedding, all you have (aside from your new marriage) are the pictures. You won't regret entrusting this important responsibility to the Llaneses!

Bri · Married on 08/07/2010

Best wedding decision I made. Llanes Weddings are FANTASTIC photographers! Our day was captured thoroughly and beautifully. Our photos were a nice mix of traditional, artsy and in-the-moment shots. They are a professional duo with easy going personalities who made it so easy to relax in front of the camera - They even got my camera-shy mom to shine! I highly recommend.

Alexis · Married on 05/18/2010

We had a fantastic experience with Jenny from Llanes Weddings! Jenny was so good at helping us feel comfortable and really be in the moment and as a result the pictures were amazing. Jenny had great ideas for creative locations and very natural looking photos. We did not feel posed, staged, or uncomfortable at all. Not only is Jenny extremely talented with photography, but her personality really makes for a great experience. Thanks again Jenny and I would eagerly recommend Llanes Weddings to anyone and everyone!

• Y

Yani · Married on 05/15/2010

Joseph and Jenny Llanes were the perfect fit for us! They have such an artistic eye with so much class! They made our day so special and we had an amazing time with them. Besides being amazing photographers, they are awesome people.

Wynn · Married on 05/01/2010

Jenny of Llanes Weddings was a pleasure to work with! She photographed our promotional photos and made my assistant and I feel completely at ease. I am very camera shy, but she made us laugh and feel so comfortable. The pictures turned out amazing, and we had such a blast! I would recommend Jenny to anyone!

Rachelle · Married on 11/21/2009

Jenny and Joseph took family photos for us. I loved the ease and quality of the shoot. The photos of my kids are to die for! They were great with the kids too. Thank you Lanes's for such wonderful photos! Now which ones to frame.... do I have a wall big enough!!!!?!

Janelle · Married on 07/15/2011

4.2
      3.5
      3.0

You could not find two nicer people than Jenny and Joseph Llanes to work with. They were fun, easy, and in all the right places on our wedding day. We had an especially long wedding day (12-10:00) and they were total troopers about the whole day. They seemed truly excited to work with us and we felt very special for it. We have a ton of beautiful pictures from our day. The one thing I would recommend with Llanes is to make sure you let them know precisely what pictures you want shot. Obviously you cannot pick each candid shot that will appear, but for your posed shots, make sure you have a list. I don’t have any shots of just me in my dress or my entire wedding party (it was small and easy to overlook) but I wish I had communicated that I wanted those things. Be sure to do so and you will not be disappointed. They were a real pleasure to have around. The photos came back quick and neatly packaged too!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Llanes Weddings's reply:

Hi Janelle & Tim! Did you get my email resolving the issue of the missing images? Please contact me if you need anything at all. I am here to help! Thank you, Jenny Llanes