Liz Stewart Floral Design Reviews

Liz Stewart Floral Design 5
Liz Stewart Floral Design 6
Liz Stewart Floral Design 7

Erin · Married on 11/15/2008

We loved everything about working with Liz Stewart. The entire staff was so helpful and generous with their time. I met with them several times to discuss the flowers for our wedding, and I always felt they had as much time and advice for me as I needed. The flowers at our wedding totally surpassed my expectations - they were gorgeous, and we were so pleased with everything!

Sent on 12/28/2008

Lauren · Married on 04/21/2007

Liz does gorgeous work! We loved everything. Beautiful and creative!

Sent on 02/07/2009

I still have guest raving about my flowers and the decor in the venue. Liz Stewart is by far the best in North FL. She went above and beyond my expectations! Everything was beautiful! My flowers were beautiful and all the decor was sooo pretty. I planned my wedding across the country and Liz made everything so easy! Thank you so much Liz, you are the best florist!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Liz was awesome to work with! She was so creative and gave so many great ideas for our flower bouquets and centerpieces. She also gave new ideas and always asked what we thought. I was so happy when I saw my bridal bouquet! I was worried all of my ideas were a little confusing, but she got exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

We enjoyed working with you and bringing your ideas to fruition. It all came together beautifully!! And speaking of beautiful, you looked so lovely!! Thank you so much for your glowing review and allowing us to help with your big day.
    Hugs - Liz

Abbi · Married on 03/24/2012

Liz and her assistant Tiffany are AMAZING. I planned a destination wedding Saint Augustine from Washington, DC, and they were incredibly accommodating with my numerous e-mails. I sent Liz my Pinterest wedding board, and she came up with the most beautiful, custom-tailored centerpieces with mercury votives, succulents and lots of white flowers. The one time I met Liz before the wedding, she was patient with my mother-in-law's questions and my own desires for a soft look. I almost wish I could get married again so I could work with Liz and Tiffany on another project! Would recommend with my highest compliments.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

thank you ever so much Abbi!! it was such a pleasure getting to bring your gorgeous vision to life! we have a few pictures already posted on our facebook page! soooo pretty! please keep in touch! would love to see your professional photos when you have them :) best wishes in your newlywed life! :) big hugs!

The flowers provided by Liz Stewart Floral were BEAUTIFUL! There's also a delivery, set-up, and clean-up option so that you don't have to worry about set-up and clean-up on the day of your event. She is happy to work with any vision that you have... or if you are not creative (like myself), she can take your wedding colors and venue and make your ceremony and reception come alive! She is very creative and talented.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thanks so much for your positive review!! We appreciate your kind words and sharing your thoughts on this forum so other brides will know about our services as well!
    We would respond personally, but this is an anonymous review. Just so glad for the opportunity to be of help on your big day! ❤️
  • iloveclayton

Andrea · Married on 05/15/2010

Tiffany from Liz Stewart was amazing. I was planning my wedding in Jacksonville from all the way over in Arizona. She was always available either by phone or email and made time for me when I came to Jacksonville. My flowers were gorgeous...better then I had imagined they would be. They are so creative and have wonderful ideas to fit in with your vision or theme. Their prices are very reasonable and they are willing to work within your budget. I would highly recommend Tiffany or anyone else at Liz Stewart!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2010

Sarah · Married on 03/13/2009

A big Thank You to Tiffany. Although the weather was not pretty for my wedding, the decorations and flowers made up for it! Our bouquets were gorgeous, its like she read my mind and made them even better! We heard so many compliments about the flowers and decorations. Everything was so beautiful, and Tiffany was wonderful about the last minute changes and helping with the rehearsal dinner decorations.

Sent on 03/23/2009

Carey · Married on 06/11/2016

3.5

I was completely happy working with these ladies! They were so happy, kind, and truly cared that our wedding was exactly what we wanted. Our flowers were better than I even imagined and made our day and pics absolutely beautiful! It wasn't cheap but the result was a dream come true.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Hi Carey!! Thank you so much for your sweet words! It truly was OUR PLEASURE getting to work with YOU & help bring all of your wedding day visions to life!! Best wishes to you! Please keep us posted with pics!!

Tiffany was wonderful to work with. She designed my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets from little more than the colors we had incorporated in the wedding. They were absolutely breathtaking! She was super easy to work with, I didn't have a lot of time to come into the shop so she made herself available via email. Very helpful!!!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Kristina · Married on 10/24/2010

I absolutely LOVE Liz Stewart Floral Design!!!!! They should most definitely be used for any important event. They understand what to do and how to do it to make everything look fantastic and amazing!!! I used them for my wedding. I only moved to Jacksonville from Indiana in January, so I had no idea about vendors in Florida. After visiting a few and hearing comments from location vendors or cake vendors I knew Liz Stewart was well respected and I really liked Tiffany. She's Liz's right hand I think and she's young and spunky, so she really "gets it" when you're trying to describe the look and theme of what you want. I used several colors in my wedding bouquet - and several types of flowers - a big variety, so I was a bit unsure of how it would truly look even though I had gotten the idea from pics I'd seen in magazines. I couldn't decide on just a couple colors or a couple flowers. Ladies - don't be scared of color! You just never know until you actually see your own dream in reality. The bridesmaid dresses were royal blue - Horizon - at David's Bridal. The flowers were hot pink,, fuschia, deep purple, orange, and some lime green accents. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! I wanted the "pop" of colorful flowers against the dresses and they SO DID - even more than I could imagine!!!! They also did royal blue sashes as table runners, instead of full tableclothes and used the sashes tied around chairs or railings with a few flowers tied to them. All of my dreams and then some came true with how beautiful they were! :) Thank you Tiffany!!!! :) Words cannot express how much I loved the flowers and arrangements and all the set up - with the candles, everything!!!! It was beautiful!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2010

Patricia · Married on 09/05/2010

The flowers were exactly as we ordered them via the telephone...beautiful! We had to pick them up on Thursday afternoon, wedding was Sunday night...Tiffany told us how to keep them fresh during the interim...They were as fresh as when we picked them up. 3 days later, they are still vibrant for us to send to have preserved. Thank you Liz Stewart and her staff.
    Patricia Owings
    mother of the groom

Sent on 09/08/2010

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thanks so much, Patricia...we really appreciate it!