Living Sculpture Sanctuary Reviews

56 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

56 Reviews for Living Sculpture Sanctuary

• Amber

Amber Ferraro · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Most beautiful venue ever!

From the first time we visited Living Sculpture I knew it was the venue for us. The relaxed and professional approach immediately put us at ease when making such a big decision as to where we would celebrate the best day of our lives. I was looking for an outdoor venue that would require very little décor and boy does this place deliver. Living Sculpture Sanctuary is a feast for your eyes; beauty & serenity everywhere you look! Mary from your warm welcome and total passion for your venue, we knew we want to get married there. It felt from the first moment all you wanted was for us to have a wonderful wedding
    With Adam from Sidecar Kitchen starting the process so well, you would normally think there might be a wobbly moment at some point but Kay has been nothing short of perfect to us. Clear in her communication, helpful with our decision making and again listening to every small detail we wished for, every guest without fail has mentioned how beautiful the venue was and how great Adam and the Sidecar Kitchen staff were on the day and we can only agree with them.
    So thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making the last 18 months preparation stress free and a real pleasure and then helping create a day we will never ever forget. It was the most magical day of our lives!

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Patti

Patti Trick · Getting married on 12/13/2020

Beautiful and Exclusive

This is a gorgeous venue. We are working with Kay and she has been super responsive to our questions and needs. We just began the first step of this wedding planning journey, but I am so excited to get started!! Only one bride per day, that was an amazing feature. Not a run them in and out venue.

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Christy

Christy Owens · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Peaceful, empowering & loving sanctuary

This venue is absolutely stunning! Everything about the sanctuary is empowering yet peaceful. We booked this venue a year and a half ago but it was well worth the wait. I connected with Mary instantly when we went for a tour. She is loving, kind, and truly cares about the environment. And she is a fellow animal lover! I wish I could rewind time because my wedding day was absolutely perfect! The sanctuary is a hidden gem and I am honored I had the opportunity to get married last weekend here. I even have a desert rose in my home to remind me of all the wonderful memories, and to embrace all that the sanctuary has to offer. Thank you, Living Sculpture for all that you do! Love, Christy & Ryan.

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Stela

Stela Katelieva · Getting married on 06/07/2020

Magical Experience

As soon as I stepped into the venue, I knew it was the one. The staff were very helpful and insightful. I simply loved the energy of the place and how easy it was to transition from one beautiful area to the next. Each with its own beautiful story and spiritual meaning, you know you're somewhere special when you're standing there. Full of life and vibrant nature. I cannot imagine getting married anywhere else.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Wedgwood · Married on 01/24/2020

First venue I looked at, I booked

Living sculpture sanctuary was the first out of 7 venues I had booked to go look at. After meeting with Carolina and looking throughout the venue, I fell in love. I could not picture my wedding with my partner being any where else. I set my date for January 24, 2020 and I cannot wait for my vision to come to life here!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Jessica

brenndo lacerda · Married on 01/19/2020

Wedding Venue

Beautiful venue .
    This place is so naturally decorated it leave little for you to spend on decorating materials. They have an area for ceremony amd reception , beautiful lake view, zen garden, cocktail hour area very open and outdoorsy but has the security of a roof just in case of rain

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Daika

Daika · Married on 12/15/2019

The people were so helpful and so nice. The way they welcome me.

The place is so refreshing and the place is just beautiful

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Kikie

Kikie · Married on 12/15/2019

Lovely 😪 😭

Let me just start by saying, this place is absolutely stunning! It’s the perfect location for a garden wedding! It’s romantic , peaceful, rustic and surrounded by nature. Perfect venue for our big day. We were certainly blown away with the story on how the sanctuary was built by the hands of the owners for their wedding.

The staffs are incredibly friendly, extremely helpful, professional and very responsive to our questions. We felt like we had a whole army behind us throughout the planning . Gaby, Kay and Andrea are awesome and very caring.

Words cannot express how much we appreciate all of your kindness! Thank you all so much for making our wedding wonderful. We cannot thank you enough for all you did and all the help you gave us.

Would definitely recommend Living Sculpture Sanctuary to anyone!

Best Venue ever.....

Stevens and Belkie

Sent on 12/25/2019

Claudia Muller · Married on 12/07/2019

Venue of dreams

I will never have enough words to describe this venue, but I will try! I booked this venue about a year and half before wedding date. By that time, it was still very new but what got my attention was how peaceful and happy I felt just standing there, surrounded by trees and natural light. Even with all the beautiful changes and updates now, the most beautiful and perfect thing about this venue is how HAPPY you feel standing in the middle of it and taking in the view. Living Sculpture is truly a hidden gem, and I will forever recommend it to every person that ever needs a venue. You can set up every wedding setting (ceremony, cocktail and reception) in the same place, and make each section different and magical in its own way.

Besides the venue just being a dream, the staff is BEYOND amazing. I called... A LOT haha they dealt with me for over a year and a half and not once did I feel like I was bothering them, they made me feel like a friend, a family member. They had a change of team from the time I booked them to wedding date, and they were super helpful and friendly once i reviewed contract with them / had questions. They are truly good people and that is so important for a wedding venue. I had the pleasure to meet both owners, and my favorite part was the passion behind what they do, and that is provide a peaceful, balanced, loving place for any event. I also like the fact that they leave open the option of vendors you can bring in, it allowed us to work with our budget.

The venue honestly sells itself. It is not only beautiful and cozy, the scenery for pictures is beyond what I can describe. There are so many spots to get beautiful and memorable shots. My guest have NOT stopped talking about it and through out the night, every single person that I said hi to said the same thing "This venue is stunning, this venue is beautiful, this venue makes me feel free, this venue is so peaceful"

You can't go wrong. Amazing place, amazing attentive staff. Overall, it was the night of my absolute dreams.

Thank you Living Sculpture!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Marcela

Marcela V Magalhaes · Married on 11/24/2019

Magical location

This venue is absolutely stunning!!! My big day was like a fairy tail, perfect! The venue was a hit with family and friends. It truly is a hidden gem. Staff were very attentive and very nice to work with. They made sure everything was perfect. Highly recommend this outdoor venue, they are constantly updating the location and making sure it is absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Cathy

Cathy · Married on 11/17/2019

Best wedding venue !!!

This place is magical. When we first saw it we knew this was the place we were gna get married . It’s beautiful and it’s like a fairy tail wedding. Everything about this place is amazing , we love nature so having this venue right here in Davie was perfect !! The location is a hidden gem I’m so glad we booked this place . We highly recommend our wedding was so beautiful and it was truly a dream come true. !!!!! Best venue ever !!!!! Mary is such a sweetheart and provided the best service !!!! If you are looking for a perfect wedding and magical venue this is it !!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Y

Yudy · Married on 11/03/2019

Magical Venue

This venue is a dream come true!!! Beautiful garden, the perfect place. The owner, Mary is a gorgoeus human being. Highly recommend this paradise

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Maria

Maria Jose · Married on 10/12/2019

Great experience

Excelente servicio, personas muy amables.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2019

A Dream Wedding Venue!

When my husband and I first went to tour this venue, I instantly knew this was where our wedding needed to be. We wanted a venue that was the opposite of a boring, traditional, banquet hall, and Living Sculpture delivered. This place is absolutely magical: lush vegetation, bonsai trees, waterfalls, beautiful lighting, Living Sculpture has so much to offer. Our wedding guests raved about this venue, nearly all of which had never been to a wedding somewhere like this before. The staff was so easy to work with and you can tell that Mary and team have so much passion and love for what they do. Our day was absolutely perfect and it would not have been the same had we had our wedding at another venue.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Living Sculpture Sanctuary's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words.
    We are glad that you had an amazing wedding. We wish you many blessings and happiness!!
  • Y

Yuleisy Abdulaziz · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing Place!

Beautiful and unique ! I love this place and they all are very profecionals. 🔝🔝🔝❤

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • I

Ivette Williford · Married on 05/17/2019

Unforgettable Wedding

My daughter's wedding on Friday, May 17th, was amazing! This beautiful venue has made our experience truly unforgettable. Seeing all our months of preparation and vision become a reality was a blessing. Our guests kept commenting on the beauty of their surroundings. One guest said that she "should've had her wedding here", another said "this is where I want to get married." The weather was perfect, the music sounded great and the food and drinks were awesome. It was all a wonderful combination. I would like to thank the owners and staff of Living Sculpture Sanctuary for all the assistance, professionalism, and friendliness during the entire process and planning of my daughter's dream wedding. It became a reality for her and her husband.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Berger · Married on 05/10/2019

Gorgeous garden venue

Married on May 10th, 2019. I fell in love with the venue from the first time I walked through the area. Gabby and Mary and the rest of the staff were so helpful throughout my whole planning. Always felt welcomed. The wedding was more then what I expected, especially when everything was lit up. This is a special place and it was exactly what I was looking for. The serene atmosphere is romantic and beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to create my special day here.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Dee Lak · Married on 04/26/2019

A true sanctuary

If I can turn back time to get married here all over again and again I would. The sanctuary is truly a sanctuary in itself, Mary and her team are simply fabulous. Always supportive, kind, resourceful and so easy to work with. The location is a dream come true for outdoor and nature lovers. So romantic and peaceful! I couldn't recommend Living Sculpture and the team enough, Thank you for making our day possible!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Amy

Amy Dashiell · Married on 03/05/2019

Beautiful venue! Outstanding service!

The Living Sculpture Sanctuary is a beautiful outdoor venue for any type of event. I hosted my daughter's wedding here. From the time we signed the contract to the day of the wedding, many incredible improvements were made to the sanctuary. Our guests raved about its beauty and the convenience of the ceremony and reception being held in one place. The staff and owner are highly professional, knowledgeable and helpful. They provided us with a list of preferred vendors, all of which provided great services. Any time I had a question, the staff of the Living Sculpture Sanctuary were there with an immediate response. So glad my daughter found this hidden treasure! I highly recommend the Living Sculpture Sanctuary to other couples who wish to get married in an amazing, natural setting with the benefit of an organized and efficient staff who truly know how to host a wedding.

A. Dashiell

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel Wald · Married on 02/24/2019

Simply magical!

We recently got married at Living Sculpture Sanctuary. The location is absolutely beautiful---all of our guests were raving about how gorgeous our venue was. The staff at this location and the owners are all wonderful people--incredibly professional, prompt, helpful and also truly kind. They care very much about their brides and grooms and do everything possible to ensure you will have a magical wedding. We cannot recommend this venue highly enough---we both feel incredibly lucky to have found this spot for our wedding!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Pilar Chaves Was · Married on 01/25/2019

Client and vendor

This place is a little piece of heaven in earth. The energy, the landscape, the plants, the love you feel here make it a special place where you can escape to dream or to make your dreams come true 🥰💐🌺

Sent on 03/25/2019

Matthew M · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing Florida "Winter" Wedding

Had an amazing wedding at this venue on 12/28. Can't thank everyone enough for being so understanding and helpful. The staff and owners at Living Sculpture worked with us, giving us tons of time to plan with our Wedding planner/Rental company and letting us tour the grounds different days and times so we could make our plan.

The day of, they let us start set up at 10am so we had plenty of time before our wedding, so wifey was super happy about that. Also want to send out a huge thank you to Tasty Witness for doing a ton of hand holding. They just took our ideas and made a design plan that was insanely elegant and worked so well with the location.

Stephanie from Living Sculpture was with us all day and was just helping out with anything that needed tweaking. Wanted to give her an extra thank you for being so patient with us! Everyone else from Living Sculpture, Gaby, Mary, etc was amazing too, but Steph gets extra points for sharing our day with us.
    If you can, try to do your event at sunset/night. Now don't get me wrong, it looks very elegant during the day... but at sunset/evening with all the lights, torches and fire pit going the place just looks unreal. Oh and to anyone thinking of not turning on the holiday lights...they look fantastic. Trust me, don't let anyone talk you out of turning those lights on!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Valía

Valía Franceschi · Married on 12/28/2018

Magical Place

I just wrapped up an event at Living Sculpture and couldn’t have been happier. The staff was incredibly professional and facilitated our set up/breakdown by providing early access and ease of entry to the location. Mary, was very accommodating with our Insurance provider; she also helped us smoothly transition through the process of the event by allowing a great deal of access to the property for planning and design time. All in all they were a pleasure to work with and I can’t wait to work with them again.
    TW RENTALS
    THE EVENTOLOGIE
    Rental Vendor

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Maryori

Maryori Escobar · Married on 12/09/2018

My wedding

Our day came true, this place was amazing!!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Berta Cuevas · Married on 11/25/2018

Awesome experience

Not only is LSS a gorgeous setting for a wedding, but the staff are wonderful, friendly, and very accommodating.

Sent on 11/30/2018