Live Picture Studios Reviews

188 | Jersey City, NJ

188 Reviews for Live Picture Studios

Samantha · Married on 10/25/2013

I absolutely love Live Picture Studios!!!!!!! I am so happy I stumbled upon them on the Knot and contacted them! Right away I was blown away by the quality of their videos and that truly is what drew me to them. My husband and I got the Short Film package and are blown away with the quality of our videos and the work of LPS. First, our highlight film is possibly my favorite film, and part of my wedding ever. It captured our wedding day beautifully and highlighted our love and relationship perfectly. Next was our regular edit. We recently received our regular edit and I can honestly say I was so impressed and thankful for the way my wedding day was captured. To relive the most special day and the precious moments of our wedding was so special. To relive my grandma, who is 93, singing for us at our reception was amazing. We are so thankful that we will have that for the rest of our lives. If for any second you may be questioning whether or not your want a videographer, think of the moments that are so special to see in action, and that is what the video gives you. Especially since LPS gives you the raw footage. My husband and I can relive our wedding day forever and I am so thankful for that! Thank you so much Live Picture Studios!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Ria · Married on 10/20/2013

I am truly amazed at what an outstanding job the Live Picture Studios team did!!! Our same day edit was out of this world. They captured our "Love Story" and we could not be happier. They worked hard all day to produce nothing but the BEST. Thank you so much to Khoa and his team, so glad we chose you to capture these special memories that will last a lifetime!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

leeann · Married on 10/18/2013

Not only do they provide excellent quality of work, they are so professional and easy to work with. I literally have zero complaints and emphatically recommend for any of your video-ing needs. There are many videographers who do similar work, but when compared, live picture studios blows every one out of the water. I am a picky person so to not have one complaint speaks volumes. You will not be sorry to go with this company.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Deysi · Married on 09/28/2013

They were easy to work with, very professional and the quality is amazing. I just received my cinematic highlight and everyone that watches it can't help but tear because they really captured our love story and our characters. I would not hesitate on referring them, they are the best. Can't wait to see the 35 min wedding video.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Kate · Married on 09/21/2013

Live picture studios did an amazing job on our wedding video. My husband is a professional wedding photographer and this is who he hired to do our wedding. All 3 videographers were really nice and professional. Lauren (who does the editing) is really kind and worked with me to find the perfect music to go along with our video and did just a beautiful job. At the wedding they were very flexible as it rained that day and still caught every moment with beauty. Everyone that has seen my wedding high light says that it is the BEST one they have ever seen. I agree. Live picture studios is by far the best videography company in the greater NY area. Thank you so much for capturing our special day!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Brian · Married on 09/14/2013

We would highly recommend Live Picture Studios to anybody asking about a Videographer. There are few places out there that I would say have this level of service and professionalism. They have a way of getting things done and not making you feel rushed. The whole staff is great, we had 3 videographers and an assistant/tech guy, we hardly felt like they were filming us. Their editor did an amazing job tying the whole day together in highlight reel, their prices are very reasonable and their quality cannot be matched. We wish we found them earlier because we would have put more into them and less into a photographer. My wife and I cannot help but watch our highlight reel over and over again and show our friends it. Thank you so much for making our wedding more memorable and providing us this service!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2013

I cannot put into words how wonderful it was to work with the team at Live Picture Studios. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. They were so professional and never in the way. I never knew they were there. They respected the space of myself, my husband and our photographer yet worked seamlessly with us all. I have received so many compliments on my highlight video I have officially lost count. I think the best compliment we received was friends of ours booking Live Picture Studios solely based on our highlight video. In addition, Live Picture studios by far offered us the most bang for our buck which was obviously also a major factor in our decision making. The team there is so incredibly dedicated and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 01/11/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2013

I was very particular in my search for videographers because I wanted a cinematic style at a reasonable cost. After what seemed like endless amounts of searching, I finally came across Live Picture Studios and was immediately impressed. The consultation was very informative--Khoa explained all the techniques and equipment they used and showed us various examples of what they had done. During the day of the wedding, his crew was with us every step of the way without ever being intrusive or even noticeable. The quality and efficiency showed in the highlight video done by Lauren, capturing all the candid moments and emotions that ran high throughout the day/night. The color corrections were perfect and the addition of slider shots really gave it that cinematic touch. Everyone can't stop talking about how great the video turned out and I can't wait to see the feature length. Thank you Live Picture Studios!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Teena · Married on 09/07/2013

YOU MUST book Live Picture Studios for your wedding or important event!!! I saw this with the upmost gratitude and appreciation to Khoa and Lauren and the entire team with Live Pictures. They were so wonderful, professional, detail oriented, and knew everything I wanted without having to even explain myself. I felt an instant connection the day I met them. All I had to do was tell them a little bit about Justin and myself and what I had envisioned for both a wedding "highlight" and video raw cut and they did the rest. They dont just "videotape" They are artists. They find the most amazing small details about yourself and your partner and they tell a story from your wedding day. They pay so much attention to detail that its unparalleled. I am so happy I selected them for my wedding day. I was going to fly in a videographer from California which would have cost me 3x as much but after seeing Live pictures work I knew I had made the right decision and I knew they would do my wedding day justice. They are truly incredible and I am so so so happy I met them. Please see the video highlight that they made from my wedding day. They also captured every important cultural detail which was very impressive being that we dont share the same culture. I was Truly blessed to have them. Thank you once again!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Rosalia · Married on 09/01/2013

My husband and I got married on September 1, 2013 and received our wedding highlight video less than one month later. We were blown away by the highlight video, as were all of our family and friends (and even complete strangers!). Everyone raved about our "movie trailer" and that's what is so unique about Live Pictures - they make you feel and look like movie stars! The day of the wedding all four videographers were practically invisible, and they all worked seamlessly with the photographer. Khoa and his team are extremely talented, and I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event, but especially for a wedding. The service was terrific leading up to, during, and after the wedding. We were beyond thrilled with the result and can't wait for the full edit!!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Princess · Married on 08/24/2013

Khoa and his team were fantastic. Can't wait to see the finished products. Highly recommend these guys

Sent on 09/28/2013

Andrea · Married on 08/03/2013

By now my husband and I have probably watched our wedding highlight masterfully created by Live Picture Studios ("LPS") at least 100 times. The staff at LPS did so much more than "record" our day. We went with the cinematic package which not only captured the love and happiness that made our day, but allowed those exact feelings to be shared with those who were not there.

The staff was very professional from start to finish. Our first meeting with Khoa was so comfortable and informative. He didn't pressure us to make a decision and willingly answered our many questions. We were so happy with the meeting and most importantly the value of their packages, that we went with LPS that day. Khoa remained accommodating throughout the planning process, scheduling phone conferences to accommodate our busy schedules but maintaining the option for an office visit if we needed to.

On our wedding day they arrived on time, dressed professionally and worked well with my photographer (who was from another company). At times there were many cameras around at once (to capture different angles) but they put me at ease and allowed my bridal party and I to move around as we needed to undisturbed. During the ceremony and reception the crew moved around our venue seamlessly and were ready for all of our special moments with out having to bother us throughout the night.

Weddings can be a huge investment of time and money. After the 24 hours that was our "wedding day" was over and reality kicked back in, we admittedly had moments where we wondered if it was all worth it and wished it had lasted so much longer. Live Picture Studios recaptured our day in such a way that we no longer doubt that it was worth every minute and every penny. Watching our video takes us back to our wedding day whenever we want! The very first day of your happily ever after shouldn't fade into the background….. Live Picture Studios certainly won't let it :)

- Mrs. Maddan

Sent on 11/07/2013

Courtney · Married on 07/27/2013

"Impressive in Every Aspect" - My husband and I did not plan to hire a videographer for our wedding at first. After working with Live Picture Studios, though, we could not be more thankful that we changed our minds. From the first contact to the final cut, the experience was seamless and professional every step of the way. We especially appreciated how responsive Khoa, Lauren, and the rest of the team were to our feedback during the planning and editing processes. Any one who has seen our highlight video has raved about the quality of work. (No exaggeration, people really did cry after watching it.) We would choose Live Picture Studios again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/27/2013
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 07/13/2013

I honestly wish I could give an even higher score for their value and quality of service. Khoa was so helpful in making videography work for our budget. He and his team were extremely professional and didn't miss a beat. The last vendor I booked was my videographer and that was just months before the wedding simply because of budget issues. Live Picture Studios makes the most stunning highlights, you truly feel like you are watching the preview to a movie and it make you want more! Lauren is their editor and she was attentive and in constant contact with me. She did a fabulous job editing our footage and did it in record time! She cut all 11 hours of footage into a 5 minute highlight in just a matter of days, its beautiful! Thank you so much for all you do. I would recommend them to anyone! I would so regret not having booked a videographer, it is much better spent than having roses for your centerpieces that last 5 hours.

Sent on 09/23/2013

The quality and presentation of this Live Picture Studios was head and shoulders above any videography I have ever seen. We weren’t even going to hire a videographer until we saw a video from this company that took my breath away. When we met with the company they showed us additional videos, and even though I did not know these couples I had to ask for a box of tissues!
    The 3 videographers we hired were excellent to work with and were professional from start to finish. They made such a stunning video of our day! We received so many compliments on our 4 minute day edit video. Mostly all of our family and friends feel like it was the best they have ever seen as well! We tell them, that is why we went with LPS!! Thank you so much for capturing our special day!!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Maria T · event on 04/21/2013

Wedding Date was March 22, 2014

Live Picture Studios did an incredible job on our wedding day coverage. The team arrived on time and were completely unintrusive the entire day. We received our highlight reel about 3 weeks after our wedding and it was done so beautifully. Both friends and family were so impressed with the cinematography and way our "wedding day story" was conveyed. Live Picture Studios offers value and quality work. They incorporate a breathtaking aspect of story- telling that we have never seen before. My husband and I were so happy we chose them as our videographers and highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Kristine · Married on 04/07/2013

Love LPS!!! First off, I didn't even plan on getting a videographer for my wedding. BUT when I finally decided to get one, I did A LOT of research! I was sooooooo happy I found LPS! From the first initial contact, Khoa was very professional, helpful, and gets back to me asap. I was planning my wedding from CALI - wedding in Jersey, so it was SOO GREAT that Khoa responded right away to my questions. LPS worked with my budget, and how I wanted my highlight and video edit to look like. Highlight came out sooooo nice and of course the longer edited version! My friends and family loved it. I couldn't stopped watching it! LPS really try to work with your budget, and ideas you may have which is important of course! I def highly recommend them! Thanks LPS for an awesome video! :))))

Sent on 10/17/2013

Natalie · Married on 05/27/2017

We had an amazing experience with Live Picture Studios! The day of the wedding they were so great they captured all of the important moments of our day without us even realizing that they were there! Our highlight video came out amazing!! It was ready earlier than expected and they were able to take every special part of the day and fit it into five minutes! We can't wait to see our 20 minute video soon! I would recommend this company to any bride! We are so happy we chose Live Picture Studios!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Shana · Married on 02/28/2015

Absolutely amazing! The one thing that I knew that I HAD TO HAVE for my wedding was one of these cinematic highlights. I searched all over the place watching all the wedding videos I could to make sure that I found the perfect cinematographers for my big day and I am SOOOO happy that I splurged on this. Yes, it was a good chunk of change but, the memories and the highlight were well worth it! I received all the raw footage on my external hard drive which I mailed to LPS in addition to a Blu Ray, DVD, and link to my highlight video. It was exactly what I wanted and I watch it on repeat daily! :-)

We had 2 cinematographers at 3 different locations and the only bummer was that the one camera man had a hard time finding my parent's house as well as finding the venue and was late/running behind at both locations. Regardless, they still put together an AMAZING video and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 04/13/2015
  • Jamie

Jamie Edelstein · Married on 12/08/2018

Best wedding trailer

LPS gave us the most beautiful and moving wedding highlight trailer that I have ever seen. It truly captured every special moment from our wedding, and told our story in a way that feels nothing short of perfection. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!!!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Jason · Married on 10/15/2016

A lot of different packages available. Very easy to work with. Have a great, creative style and high quality that we were looking for.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Tiffany · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I absolutely love the short highlight film we received from Live Pictures Studios. Their work is by far the best of the best. Their staff is professional and are always in the right place at the right time. They view your day through their creative lens and they bring it to life in your video! Watching their work, I feel like a movie star. I highly recommend this vendor especially to those who do not think a videographer is necessary. This company will give you much more than your average wedding video!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Wow, wow, wow! Live Picture Studios is honestly the best out there, and I looked around! Their quality is unparalleled, and they offer very competitive rates. Trust me, these guys are experts!! I cannot tell you how happy we are with our video and how many compliments we have received--and I had high expectations! I am so glad we chose them to shoot our August 2015 wedding; they really captured the spirit of the day, and now we will have that forever. They worked well with our photographer and a lot of great moments that we didn't even know they shot. We are so looking forward to our full edit. Definitely the best vendor choice I made--Live Picture Studios is the best!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Rupal · Married on 07/03/2015

We used Live Picture Studios for our summer wedding and they were great. They were easy to work with, although it was a bit confusing who was who at the company as there were several different people we worked with throughout the process. They delivered our wedding highlight with quick turnaround and it was amazing! I'd definitely check out their highlights, they'll get you hooked! That's how I selected them and knew I wanted them to be our videographers. The crew that was at the wedding was so easy to work with and remained out of sight but still captured all of the precious moments without making us feel awkward! I'd definitely recommend Live Picture Studio!

Sent on 01/21/2016

dianne · Married on 05/02/2015

We met up with Live Picture Studios team a month after we got engaged. They were one of the first vendor we booked after surfing and meeting with other companies and I must say it was one of the best decision we've made. Everytime we came to their office, you could see the team dedicated to their work.
    On our wedding day, they came ahead of time. Impressive professionalism and amazing equipments they have. We got our wedding video highlights a month after our wedding and everyone who watched it, only have good feedbacks to say. A couple of people even said that they were teary eyed after watching it. That's how well they capture the moment. I love how they were able to brought out the emotionsin us.
    Thank you for such an amazing job.!!

Sent on 07/08/2015