Live Picture Studios Reviews

167 | Jersey City, NJ

167 Reviews for Live Picture Studios

Carrie · Married on 05/22/2015

Absolutely amazing! My husband and I are beyond happy with Live Picture Studios! We recently got our Highlight Video back and we could not have asked for anything better! The team was so professional and so easy to work with! Joel and his crew made everyone feel so comfortable having cameras around us on our big day. We are so happy that we decided to have video of our wedding, money well spent! We cannot wait to see our next video! The talent of this team is through the roof !!! If you have the opportunity to work with Lauren, I suggest you do so. Lauren is one of the editors at LPS and she is one of the nicest people I have ever worked with.! I highly recommend using Live Picture Studios for your wedding, you will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Anne · Married on 05/22/2015

My (now) husband and I sent a lot of time researching videographers, but when we came across Live Picture Studios we knew we found a gold mine. We requested their package pricing and found that they had offerings starting at $1500 and (if you want the max of the max) up to $8000. There really is the perfect package for everyone. The LPS Team creates truly passionate work with VERY HIGH QUALITY. Videography was definitely important to us and that is why we ended up practically DOUBLING our budget based on the offerings that we could get by bumping the budget a little. They worked with us to create the package of our dreams and the did not disappoint in the end. Working with LPS on our wedding day was so seamless and easy. They expertly got everything they needed without me barely noticing that they were there. If you are looking for a videographer that is AFFORDABLE and EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY that will deliver AMAZING RESULTS, you need to book Live Picture Studios right now. It will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding day!!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Don · Married on 05/09/2015

Live Picture Studios made the whole videography process smooth and simple from the beginning. They were attentive, flexible and informative before the wedding and fun, professional and non-invasive during the wedding. Our families and friends were moved to tears when they saw our highlight video we recently received. The whole experience was absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Christa · Married on 05/03/2015

My husband and I were recently married and used Live Picture Studios for our videographer. Initially I was on the fence about splurging on this piece of our big day. However, when I viewed one of my co-workers wedding trailers (who also used LPS) I realized what an important part of remembering our day this would be!

The process from booking to viewing was easy, and accompanied by friendly, accommodating and professional service. On our big day the team was extremely professional, very kind, not invasive and SO talented! They were able to work side by side with my photographer whom they had never met, and the shots came out gorgeous!

I have received so many compliments from friends and family on our trailer! It was amazing to live our wedding day all over again in "mini movie form" as one of my girlfriends said! Our special moments were pieced together so beautifully! This process was so easy, and was completed within a few weeks of our wedding!

I HIGHLY recommend Live Picture Studios, you will not be disappointed and will watch it over and over again!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Marisa · Married on 05/02/2015

PERFECTION! I cant stop watching my wedding highlight! I love it! Cant wait to see my regular edit. They worked with our budget and worth every penny! Thanks again Live Picture Studios!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Regina · Married on 04/25/2015

Live Picture Studios is THE BEST in cinematography. I made the decision to contact them after viewing a colleague's wedding video and I was blown away. They are thorough and professional. Every detail from my wedding day was captured beautifully. While it got a little crowded with their crew and my photographer at my house, I didn't even know they were there at my reception! They are true artists and worth every penny!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/19/2015

I can't express enough how happy I am with Live Picture Studios! They were professional and an absolute pleasure to spend my day with! I just received my video "highlight" and I absolutely LOVE it!!! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING! From beginning to end you were ALL a pleasure to work with! HIGHLY RECCOMMEND

Sent on 05/30/2015

Cindy · Married on 03/21/2015

LPS is a cut above the rest!! From the minute we met with Jean to learn more about their services, to booking and then getting everything together for the big day, they were incredible. Marilyn helped get our itinerary for the day squared away, down to the minute, and it was so helpful! Marco was our assigned crew coordinator for the day and he was absolutely phenomenal!! He and his crew captured every single special moment and detail without getting in the way of anyone or thing! They have super high tech equipment to help capture every aspect of the day and our guests are still raving about it! Lauren edited our highlight video and from the second it started we were blown away with the results. We also had a short film created on our wedding day and every single person that saw it has mentioned how beautifully done it was and asked when they can tune in for the next episode because it was so good they wanted to see more! The display at the wedding was done on site and within an hour, it was up and running - it was so impressive! We are ecstatic with the results! You cannot go wrong with LPS and are guaranteed to cherish your wedding video until the end of time! A BIG THANK YOU to the entire LPS team, whether I worked with you or not, you have an incredibly skilled and professional team and you run like a well oiled machine! All the best to you all in the future and I look forward to sending as many people as I can your way! Love always, The Walters

Sent on 04/27/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/07/2015

LPS is amazing!
    We hired them for our wedding in March 2015. My husband was unsure if we needed Videographers - he was worried they would be in the way and that it was a waste of money. I really wanted the video because I knew how fast the day would go and I am SO glad we hired LPS. They completely proved my husband wrong and he is so thankful we did hire videographers. We hardly even noticed them - they seamlessly blended in but captured our wedding so beautifully. They were so professional and fun to work with and we are glad they were part of our day!
    We received the highlight video 4-6 weeks after our wedding and it is amazing. It is not your typical cheesy video. The quality is unbelievable - it is so professional and our friends and family say they feel like they are watching a movie premiere. It completely captures the essence and emotion of our wedding day. They so beautifully told our story in 4 minutes - showing both the love and emotion of the day but also how much fun we had. Lauren was our editor and she is fabulous! She reached out a few days after our wedding asking for our input on anything we wanted featured, not featured and music selection. She was so easy and flexible to work with. We asked her to add a couple clips into the video and she was so accommodating!
    They are currently working on the regular edit which will be about an hour in length and take 2-3 months. We can't wait to see it.
    I would highly recommend LPS! After such a positive experience I would want to work with anyone else. The quality and professionalism is unbeatable! I recommend checking out their work on vimeo - that's how I knew I wanted to work with them even before we met with them.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Takenya · Married on 02/22/2015

Live Picture Studios was a life saver!! They were referred to us after we had to start looking for a new cinematographer a month before our wedding. (Yikes I know) They responded to our inquiry right away and set up a meeting that same week. Jean was soooo nice. Explained the difference between the packages and pricing as well as pointed out the differences in video mechanics that we weren't aware of so we would know what tools could enhance our product. They worked really well with our budget and payment timeline. The producer Marilyn was very detailed and made sure our timeline was in good shape. The details were so important and they made sure they captured everything we asked for. Our team of Tan, Meng, and Marco were fantastic. We honestly felt like super stars with all those cameras following us all day lol. They were so much fun to work with and they worked seamlessly with our photographers and our coordinator. The turn around time for the highlight was insane; it was soo fast. Lauren, our editor, did an amazing job communicating with us and having patience with us with our selections and ideas. When we received our completed Wedding highlight, we were over joyed. My husband and I watched it separately and we called each other afterwards. We were both crying. The magic that Live Picture Studios caught and displayed on that short highlight was phenomenal. All the stress of finding new vendors right before the wedding was so worth it because we know that we would have never received the same service or quality. I was a bit hesitant about getting cinematography but my husband convinced me and I'm so glad he did. I would recommend Live Picture Studio to any couple wanting their day big captured. They will do a great job!!

Sent on 08/24/2015

when I found LPS on my instagram, I wasn't even engaged yet! I would literally just watch their heart felt videos over and over again, just waiting for my big moment - so I could hire them!! you see, LPS has a lot of experience in the actual TV/MOVIE world - so their work exudes JUST THAT! your video comes out looking like a REAL movie!! the package I got came with a few different videographers with special tools to capture each and every laugh, smile, happy tear... everything from A-Z! their staff is professional, on time and very nice! when choosing video for my wedding, I knew we needed to have the absolute best in the biz, and that is exactly why we chose LPS - we cant wait to watch our video over and over again so we can relive our special day. thank you so much live picture studios!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2014

Live Picture Studios were absolutely amazing. We were blown away by the quality of their work. We had 4 photographers with us and Live Picture Studios worked with them beautifully. We never felt that anyway was in our way. I can not stop watching our highlight video and I am so excited to see our regular edit! Thank you Live Picture Studios for capturing every precious moment on our Wedding Day!

Sent on 03/01/2015

David · Married on 12/26/2014

Wow! Simply amazing. Beautiful. Those are the words that best describe LPS's work. When we received our highlight reel, we were completely blown away by the amazing editing and production work! Family and friends simply can't get enough, they just want to watch it over and over again. Amazing staff, everyone whom we worked with were extremely professional. We had a crew of 4 on our big day and we almost didn't notice them during our reception as they were unobtrusive as possible. One of the best decisions we made was hiring LPS to film our wedding! We will be looking at their work for years to come! Highly recommend and amazing value!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Dana · Married on 12/20/2014

My husband and I decided to use live picture studios after a friend of ours used them for his wedding. We were blown away by their video and though we almost decided not to get a video at all, we decided to go ahead after seeing theirs. It ended up being one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding! The staff was so easy to work with and on the day of our wedding, we barely knew they were there! Our video is AMAZING...I can't stop watching it! It brings back all of the most wonderful moments or our day and allows us to relive it all over again! You will not be disappointed! Worth every penny!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Laudine · Married on 10/18/2014

LPS does it again! I've seen them at many friends weddings and they never cease to amaze me. The amount of professionalism that goes into their work, their creative expertise and they are all so fun and easy to work with. It made our wedding day go really well and I can't wait to see the highlight reel and video!! Thank you LPS and to your entire team. You guys were great!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Hands down the best videographers around! They were a pleasure to work with, made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. They are very professional and super friendly. They did a short edit to play during the wedding, and it came out great.

I have had 3 other friends use them for their weddings, and their videos came out amazing. They captured all the right moments!

Sent on 10/29/2014

We just received our highlight video and we are so happy with how it came out. They were extremely responsive and they were not intrusive on our wedding day. We enioyed our wedding and they quietly captured every moment . I would highly recommend them to anyone look for a cinematographer . We can't wait to see our wedding video!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 10/10/2014

For a preview of unique, beautiful and creative work that Live Picture Studios does, please feel free to view our wedding highlight: https://vimeo.com/113128418

I researched for weeks and weeks for the perfect videography company. I was really picky, and had a particular and specific idea of what I wanted when it came time to choosing a company to film our wedding. Typical and traditional wedding videos and highlight tapes were NOT what I was looking for. I was looking for a story, a company who was capable of capturing our wedding day and transforming the moments into a fairytale in motion. Then I came across Live Picture Studios. I was amazed at the way they are able to customize the package to what YOU want, and in the budget that you have planned. They are a company that understands client-specific services, and they sure do delivery!

When we got our wedding highlight video back after a few weeks, I cried. The highlight tape was EVERYTHING i wanted and more. It captured literally every moment you dream of as a bride, and the way they incorporate the speeches and sermons with the music is incredible. I get chills every time I watch it. My husband was VERY hesitant when I told him I wanted to book a videographer. He didn't think it was necessary and didn't want to spend the money on it. After watching this video, BOY did his mind change!! He was in shock and awe. It was really quite cute!! I can't believe how many people have complimented the work that Live Picture Studios did. I have many friends asking for their contact information for their future events.

I had nothing but an AMAZING experience with this company. If you want a videographer who captures the most important day of your life and is able to portray it to you in the form of a short cinema/movie, then Live Picture Studios is the right choice. Their prices are pretty unbeatable too!!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Kate · Married on 10/04/2014

Live Picture Studios was fantastic! We couldn't be happier with them. They were easy to work with before hand, great the day of, and we LOVE the finish product! They captured the entire day perfectly without getting in the way at all the during the big day. I don't know how they do it but I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding.

Sent on 11/25/2014

If you're looking for a videographer for your wedding day, I highly suggest using the crew at Live Picture Studios.They have a variety of packages to choose from, ranging from affordable to extravagant. I could tell you how pleased my husband and I were with our wedding highlight video, how professional the staff was, or about the countless number of friends and family that still tell me how our video is the best they have ever seen. But their work speaks for itself. Watch their videos on their website, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Amy · Married on 09/27/2014

Live Picture Studios was absolutely incredible! They are true professionals that know how to produce beautiful wedding videos with cinematic qualities. They are certainly not your typical "wedding video" company - what you receive from them is a high quality video that tells a story and captures emotions. From the team who captured our day, to our video editor who we worked with after the fact, we couldn't be happier with them and highly recommend them to all future couples!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/26/2014

I couldn't be more thrilled with choosing LPS for our wedding videographers. This was by far the best decision we had made and friends and family can attest to it after seeing the Highlight. Booking was last minute because my husband was hesitant of having videographers follow us around all day. They honestly blended in the entire night and after seeing our highlight video, my husband agreed it was the best choice we made. They really took the time to care to what we (I) wanted in a video and and our (my husband's) budget. There video was definitely more of cinematic story, from music to speeches/vows to moments captured. Look no further... they are the best.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Stacy · Married on 09/13/2014

Joel and Jason were great and artistic videographers, they made sure to get the shots they needed while also not getting in the way on the day of the wedding. Lauren did our edit and we couldn't be more happy with the final product! Quality and sound are awesome and the video was so thoughtful, meticulously planned out, and creative. I did lots of research on videographers and am so happy we choose Live Picture Studios, the product for the price cannot be beaten! Thank you for giving us such an amazing memento of our wedding day!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2014

I cannot say enough positive things about Live Picture Studios! My husband and I were tremendously impressed by their professionalism and desire to capture our story in a genuine and meaningful way. Working with the team (during the wedding planning process, on the wedding day, and after the wedding) was easy and seamless. They are responsive and will do what it takes to make their clients happy. Even more importantly, the cinematographers are very friendly yet unobtrusive. They made sure that we didn't feel as though we had a camera in our face on our wedding day.

Above all, Live Picture Studios' work speaks for itself. We just received our wedding highlight video today, and we are astounded by how beautiful it is and by the team's ability to capture all the emotion and magical moments that made our day truly special. As someone who is very well-versed in film, it was important to me to find a videographer who could transform the footage from our wedding into a work of art. That's exactly what Live Picture Studios did. We couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Michael · Married on 09/06/2014

When we first got engaged my fiancé didn't want to hire a videographer. When he saw the video recaps that Live Picture Studios creates he was instantly intrigued. In addition to just recording your wedding they provide a recap trailer highlighting the main events of the day in a five minute video. The quality of the recap video is amazing. It reminded us of a trailer for a movie.

With same sex marriage becoming recently legalized, we didn't know how we'd be received. We met with Jean and instantly established a rapport with her. She was warm, welcoming and very knowledgable. Jean was also very patient. She explained the various options and packages. She never pressured us and was very accommodating in adjusting the package to meet our budget while incorporating some of the latest technological equipment such as the steady cam.

Prior to the big day we were contacted by Marilyn. We discussed the sequence of events as well as the special moments we wanted to capture.

The day of the event, Marco was our main point of contact. The entire team was extremely professional. They captured all the special moments we discussed and they were not intrusive at all to us, our guests, or our photographers.

Lauren was our editor. She did an amazing job with the recap video. She captured all of the main highlights from our wedding day. She was accommodating with the music and the parts of the wedding we wanted to include and exclude.

Based on our experience we would highly recommend Live Picture Studios. They don't just produce a video, they produce an experience which tells your story in a very unique way, that allows you to relive the entire event within five minutes.

- Brian & Michael