74 Reviews for Live Music Pros

Sample Music (5)
Lighting (5)
Fog Machine (1)
70 Live Music Pros Reviews

Atomic Funk was absolutely incredible at our wedding this July. They were so easy to work with during the booking process, and wonderful to get to know while they were here in Hamilton for our event. We spent almost the entire evening on the dance floor, and I didn't stop hearing about how talented and fun they were from our guests. They interacted with our guests, kept the energy up the ENTIRE night, and made our first dance one we (and our guests) will never forget. I cannot thank Atomic Funk enough for being such an integral part of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Britty, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

The Live Music Pros and Atomic Funk Project have truly made our wedding experience extraordinary. We have heard from multiple people from our wedding that this was the best band ever. The wedding had a tremendous energy, and we cannot thank Dave enough for all of what he and his team has done.

Profile Picture Joel, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Fantastic experience from start to finish! Everyone raved about our wedding band and loved the music selection!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

We've lost count of how many guests said "this is the best wedding band I've ever heard!" We couldn't agree more. Their energy and talent was unbelievable and they had everyone up and dancing the entire night. We can't imagine our wedding without them!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Atomic Funk Project exceeded our expectations! I went to check them out at a small performance hosted by the band. I knew I loved their vibe right away and was set on hiring them. We booked them early on in the planning process, so by the time the wedding came around I was hoping I still loved them as much as I did the first time I saw them. They honestly blew me away! Atomic Funk Project commands the room, they are professional, so so so much fun, and kept our entire room dancing and singing the night away. The planning process was simple and streamlined making is easy to communicate. I truly can't say enough about AFP. Our guests still talk about how amazing the band was!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

WOW! Atomic Funk Project totally blew us away! We searched far and wide for a band and were so excited when we came across their website. Working with Candace leading up to our wedding was super easy and the document we filled out prior to talking to our contact for the evening was very thorough. They were also very accommodating with the special request I had to allow our best friend to sing our first dance song.

It's always a little hard to tell in videos if a band is going to meet your expectations and I can say with certainty, AFP exceeded ours. People are still texting us about our band a few months after our wedding.

Everyone was dancing all night and the music played was a perfect mix for both ours and our parents' friends. Highly recommend you book them for your wedding asap!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception, Vocals

My husband and I married a few months ago now and live music pros sang at our wedding and I can’t express how glad we were with our selection. They delivered an amazing performance and brought an energy that everyone enjoyed.

Our choices for lead singers, Brandi and Terrance, complimented each other so well and hit every song to perfection (including our requested song that they learnt specifically for the wedding). The band also were fantastic and they did a great job keeping the guests dancing their shoes off.

Live music productions were easy to work with. Their set up was seamless and worked with the venue to make sure our day went off without a hitch.

Thank you for the memories!

Profile Picture MARGARET, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

No need to look any further, Atomic Funk Project is your band. We first saw the band play at Industry City and knew they were right for our wedding as we wanted lots of funk and classics with some new pop thrown in. Brandi, Deon’te, and Jonathan were not only amazing singers, they were great performers and bursting with energy. Never have I seen the crowd at a wedding constantly applauding a band mid-songs, but they are just that good. We danced all night.

Profile Picture Allie, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

We are SO happy with our decision to book Live Music Pros for our wedding on 4/28/18! The music for our entire day (from our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception) was completely perfect and we got countless compliments from our wedding guests who said it was one of the best bands they had ever seen play at a wedding! The majority of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night, which is exactly what we wanted. We wish we could go back and do it all over again!!!!

Profile Picture Roxanne, 4/28/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

If you want the A-team, look no further. We booked Atomic Funk Group for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and they were everything we could’ve hoped for and more. We had 200 guests, with ages that ranged from 19 to 80, and wanted a versatile band that everyone would enjoy. Atomic Funk played everything from Motown to top 40s, and most importantly, had everyone up and dancing the entire evening. At the end of the night no one wanted to leave the dance floor, and in hindsight, I wish we would’ve paid for an extra hour just so we could’ve kept the party going with them. Our guests are still raving about how much they loved the band and how great they were. Atomic Funk was extremely easy to work with leading up to the wedding; they were accommodating and always responded to emails right away. We cannot wait to see them perform again, since all our friends are already lining them up for their future weddings. Do yourself a favor and lock them in for your wedding - it will be the best money you spend.

Profile Picture Corrine, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Every member of Live Music Pros epitomized class and professionalism from day one. They were extremely easy to work with, flexible, diligent, and understanding. They were by far the biggest hit of the night- every guest complemented us on their quality, sound, enthusiasm, set list, and volume control. Would highly recommend them regardless of your budget- it will be the smartest and easiest decision you make.

Profile Picture Jake, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

When people say “the band makes the wedding,” they’re right—and in this case, this band made our wedding absolutely amazing! Months later, we are still getting compliments. The band was organized, easy to work with, and on the day of the event delivered on all of our requests. They interacted with the crowd well, and the dance floor was packed the whole time.

If you’re concerned about the band’s promise that no matter who performs, the quality will be consistent: don’t be. It was absolutely accurate.

Picking entertainment for our wedding was totally nervewracking at the time. In retrospect, picking this band was the single best decision we made!

Profile Picture CC, 2/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

This band is amazing. They were so great to work with and then their performance was awesome. The dance floor was never empty and people keep telling us how great they were. You will not regret hiring this band.

Profile Picture Annette, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Live music Pro's made my wedding the BEST! My guests are still raving about how amazing this band was and I would hire them for any of my future events!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Live Music Pros performed for our daughter's wedding.From the start of the process they were professional, enthusiastic and responsive to our vision of what the day would be. On the actual wedding day, they brought the house down!! They responded to the mood of the crowd and the crowd responded to them! NO ONE SAT DOWN!! Book Live Music Pros and your family, friends and most importantly, the Bride and Groom, will be thrilled and talking about the day for months afterwards!

Profile Picture Susan, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

We hired Atomic Funk Project was for my daughter's wedding. It was the best decision in the entire process. Live music Pros was professional, well organized, transparent and collaborative at every step of the process. They were great at getting to the right music for our tastes and they offered an amazing repertoire.

HOWEVER!! the best part of all was when they took the stage. The crowd just lit up! The mood was transformed to the coolest most fun party anyone has ever been to in their life. We had a hard time getting people to sit down to eat. I can not say enough good things about this choice and the one thing our guests talked about the next day was how awesome the music was. You just can not go wrong with these people.

Profile Picture Demetri, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

We can't recommend Live Music Pros enough!! The first thing everyone has said to us since our wedding (after congratulations) has been that our band was amazing!! They absolutely made the day. The dance floor was packed from start to finish, which is exactly what we wanted! They were incredibly wonderful to work with, really taking the time to understand our musical vision. Once we had gone over all the details, it was easy to trust them to bring it all to life.

Profile Picture Katerina, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

The ABSOLUTE. BEST. WEDDING. BAND. OUT. THERE! Atomic Funk Project, from Live Music Pros, is simply incredible. All of our friends and guests have told me it was the best wedding band they had ever heard (and I agree!). I've been to weddings with some of the highest-end (and most expensive) NYC wedding bands out there -- AFP blew all of them out of the water and didn't break our budget. Our dance floor was overflowing the entire night. We ultimately decided on the 10-piece band: the vocalists were out of this world amazing, the horns lit up the tent, and the extra percussion adds so much depth to the band's sound. Gary and his whole team at Live Music Pros were amazing to work with. They were fast, incredibly knowledgeable, and responsive, and helped coordinate our band and our ceremony music (working with us to find the perfect combination of a cello/guitar duo for our ceremony). Both were absolutely perfect. The band in particular spent a lot of time working with us before our wedding day to make sure they fully understood our music tastes. They even learned the Jay-Z/Kanye version of 'Otis' for us (one of our slightly non-traditional specific requests), and rapped for us. The dance floor exploded. It was unbelievable. I want to hire Atomic Funk Project for every party I ever throw. Cannot recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Learning New Songs, Reception, Willing to Travel
0.5

We were very disappointed with Live Music Pros and would advise you to save your money, as this cost us over $12k and was the worst part of our wedding. My wedding was under a tent and it started to rain so they just stopped playing because they did not come prepared to protect their wires. The music just stopped, and we didn't have a proper "ending" to our wedding. They also changed the timing of when they would play, unbeknownst to us (and what was agreed to in the contract) and told us that they were ending 15 minutes earlier than scheduled. 15 minutes may not seem like a lot, but since they were only playing for less than 2 hours, it was. Additionally, they did not adhere to our song requests. They did not play 1 slow song the entire night. They also played mostly T-40 songs, which we specifically asked to avoid. Also, the band that they sent was quite different from the band that we saw perform at Brooklyn Bowl. Another warning - about 2 weeks before your wedding, they will email you to ask if you want "optional" lighting for an additional $2k. They show a link to a video of the band with the lighting and without - the video of the band without the lighting is basically pitch black so you feel obligated to get the lighting, since you spent over $10k on the band in the first place. It was very disappointing that they were not upfront with this additional cost.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Reception

I think it's a disservice to call this group just a wedding band, they all really are extremely talented musicians! Music was one of the most important things to us and AFP exceeded our expectations ten times over. They absolutely nailed the vibe we were looking for and kept the dance floor PACKED the entire night! Months later people are still talking about our band! They are so easy to work with, from initial phone call to day of - working with Erik, Anthony and the gang was an absolute pleasure. If you want to throw a rocking dance party, to blow your guests away and some KILLER tunes, this band will deliver on every level. One of (if not) the best decisions we made during the entire planning process was to bring this band onboard. EPIC!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Ever since we saw Live Music Pros at a showcase in Brooklyn, my husband and I could not wait to hear them play at our wedding. We were blown away by their performance at the showcase, but nothing compared to having them play at our wedding. We had a nine piece band and they were simply incredible. We had Joel, Brandi, and Justin as vocalists at our wedding and I would pay money to see any of them perform again. Their playlist is the perfect mix of old and new (something for everyone), and they had everyone dancing (even the people who claimed they weren't really dancers). Their energy and excitement really shone through, and we could not recommend them more. If music and dancing is important to you, you need to have Live Music Pros perform at your wedding!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

We cannot believe how amazing the whole team was -- we were so impressed, and our guests were raving about them the entire night. Not only was the MC so helpful, she was personable and adorable. The music was catered to us perfectly, and we loved every moment of the performances. People didn't stop dancing. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Allegra, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Atomic Funk Project performed at our wedding earlier this month. We had high hopes for them, and they surpassed our expectations. It's an understatement to say that each and every member of the band is talented. They are super well-rounded and balanced, truly offering something for everyone. We especially loved their energy and vibe - it matched perfectly with that of our crowd and our venue. Their rendition of our first-dance song was also spot on. We loved Atomic Funk Project and can't wait to see them at Brooklyn Bowl soon!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I had the pleasure of hiring atomic funk band for my husband's surprise 50th birthday party. Not only did they deliver, but they exceeded all of my expectations. Everybody at the party had a blast and could not stop talking about it for months later. They were the hit of the party for sure. There is nothing like having live music at an event. Worth every penny!!!! I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/26/16, 1 Review