Stephan Boeker Films Reviews

136 | Makawao, HI

136 Reviews for Stephan Boeker Films

Margie · Married on 11/22/2011

AWESOME JOB!!! Beautiful job broadcasting the wedding! Professional and well done!

Sent on 11/22/2011

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Thank you! We really appreciate everyone involved in your special day...

Tom · Married on 11/20/2011

Great way to watch for all who couldn't attend, webcast audio and video were excellent

Sent on 11/20/2011

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Many Mahalos! The viewing audience was so much fun in the chatroom. It was truly our pleasure.

Bob · Married on 11/11/2011

Fantastic way to share the joy.

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

You're welcome, Bob! We're happy you enjoyed it.

Sandie · Married on 11/11/2011

What a wonderful service!! Stephan was helpful, professional and very friendly. The wedding was beautiful and it was so nice to be able to "attend" via the web. I'd recommend this service to anyone!!

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Hi Sandie: sorry it took me so long to respond. You are very welcome for everything. And we thank you too! It was a lot of fun that day.

Shelli · Married on 11/11/2011

We couldn't make it to the wedding so it was wonderful to be able to watch from home.

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Very Cool Mary and Shelli. So glad you were able to tune in and be part of the experience. Have a great 2012!

Alex · Married on 11/11/2011

A fantastic group to work with and a brilliant service! Stephan was amazing to work with, incredibly patient with me (the groom), professional and responsive. The live webcast went beautifully and without a hitch. Stephan monitored the chat room and provided live support and answered guests questions (like whether I was wearing custom Chuck Taylor sneaks -- and I was) during and after the ceremony. My wife and I heartily recommend Live Maui Webcast!

Sent on 12/05/2011

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Wow... thank you for the kind words. It really is a pleasure doing what we do when we're in the company of awesome people like you. Such a great synergy, we love it. Much Aloha.

Brent and Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2011

Live Maui Webcasts captured our wedding day beautifully. The angles, video clips, and music is put together perfectly. The audio and visuals were nice and clear, everyone who wasn't able to attend was able to watch our video and feel like they were there with us. Amazing!

Sent on 12/05/2011

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Brent and Stephanie: you made it easy for us! The love you have for one another came through and in a way naturally guided us. All the best for 2012!

Donna · Married on 10/19/2011

As we were not able to travel to Hawaii to attend the wedding, we were extremely appreciative of the opportunity to view via this webcast. This was the next best thing to actually being there!!!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Diane · Married on 08/30/2011

The ceremony was lovely--simple, yet elegant. The beach and ocean background was gorgeous. The wedding had to be moved at the last minute due to a high-wave warning, but this was done swiftly and professionally. The web-cam presentation had a variety of close-ups of the wedding party, and also glimpses of surfers to keep the setting casual. I particularly enjoyed the presentation of the leis, and the blessing of the rings--definitely a delightful change from the traditional mainland ceremonies. I, personally, would have liked to have seen the face of the charming lady officiating more clearly. Also, The Hawaiian Wedding song would have been enjoyable background music. The web-cam made it almost seem as if we were on the grounds with the bride and groom. Certainly a wedding to remember!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Hi Diane: yeah, what a crazy day! The waves were really big. There are so many moving parts to a wedding and mother nature always has a say in it, even on relatively tranquil Maui. Live is also such an interesting line of work, because you never know what might happen, who might be standing just a little less than optimally (like the minister that day having her back to the camera and her hat obscuring her face), but those are the sorts of things you balance with making sure that you -- the couple -- are not distracted or inconvenienced with repositioning or other interruptions. Your ceremony was great and in the end, your vows and promises are the most important thing that happened. We're so happy to have captured it all on video for you. Many mahalos!

Erica · Married on 08/30/2011

Stephan I can’t thank you enough for all your work with my Maui wedding! I appreciate your work with Vincent to find the perfect location and your quick responses to email. Thank you for the forewarning of the high surf advisory. Even though we had to change locations I got my dream wedding. My family and friends were so impressed that they could watch the wedding live. My family got together and hooked up the internet to the TV and watched it on the big screen. We even had friends watching from their iPod at a restaurant during dinner. The edited video turned out great. I loved the effects you used for our kissing scene!
    Since my wedding two weeks ago, I have had two friends get engaged. I have already told them how great my Maui wedding was and highly suggest they do it too and broadcast it live!

Sent on 09/14/2011

Niki · Married on 07/05/2011

I am so overwhelmingly happy with the live stream, that I'm copying the letter that I sent to the team.

Stephan, Chris, and Wolfgang:
    I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything. From the time that I started speaking with you (thanks to your handy "Skype Now" link on your website), I knew I was making a good decision. Stephan, your recommendations and referrals to other vendors couldn't have been more helpful! It definitely goes to show that you're not a fly-by-night operation, and you really care about your customers. (Truth be told, I thought your pricing was more than fair!) You arrived early, were able to coordinate with other vendors prior to my arrival, and Chris and Stephan-- you both looked pro! Because of Maui Elements, my grandparents, who are unable to fly, were able to "be there" for my wedding and share some magical moments in real time. Sean's family who are working in Vietnam were also able to watch. Amazing! Last but not least, we'll also have a video that we'll enjoy for years to come.
    Thank you for making our dreams a reality for our friends and family who could be at our wedding in person! We are forever grateful and can't wait to get our DVD in the mail!

Sent on 07/08/2011

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

you rock, Niki! Hope you're having an awesome start to 2012!

Matt · Married on 05/27/2011

We had a wonderful experience that allowed us to share our wedding with love ones all over the world. Live Maui Webcast was a wonderful value and we are very happy with the quality of the video for the reasonable price that we paid. Friends and Family constant comment on how great it was to watch the wedding live and the great quality of the video with ease of use. I would absolutely recommend this company for your wedding.

Sent on 09/08/2011

Denise · Married on 05/07/2011

Stephan, we want to give our sincere thanks for helping to make our 15-year vow-renewal ceremony one of the most memorable times in our lives, if not the most. We will never, ever forget it. What beautiful memories were made and will remain there at the Kea Lani beach location. It was more beautiful than we ever could have imagined. We had so much fun and did not want the day to end. I felt like a princess in a fairtale. As you know, we did this in part for my grandfather for whom we were married on his 70th birthday in June of 1996. He loved watching the video online as well as the rest of our friends and family. Thank you again for your kindness, professionalism and most of all, for the additional touches that made it even more special and beautiful! Mahalo! Mike and Denise Lewis

Sent on 01/12/2012

Erin · Married on 03/21/2011

Our friends and family LOVED our webcast. Lots of people we know even invited their friends and coworkers to watch our wedding. The mother of the groom's coworkers held a party with their own cake to celebrate. When my grandmother heard our plans to get married in Hawaii with just our immediate family present, she was understandably disappointed. The wedding webcast made it easy for even her to feel like she was part of our day. She joked that "if the quality of the video was any clearer she could have seen our nosehairs." Stephan was very helpful with questions I had about the process. Overall, it was very simple, and is an affordable way to include everyone who wants to be a part of your day. We had lots of people watch our ceremony who probably could not have been present if we had a traditional wedding.

Sent on 04/09/2011

Hi Erin:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We were very honored to have been part of your wedding day and enjoyed being there and bringing it to your loved-ones at home.

There is no doubt we felt pressure when we heard you had big viewing parties back home! Live is live and we welcome the challenge to blow the viewing audience's expectations away.

Remember that the video will be up on our site indefinitely, so remind everyone that they can access it whenever they want!

With Kind Regards and Warm Aloha,
    Stephan and the Team

Louis · Married on 03/12/2011

We booked Stephan on the recommendation of our wedding planner. Of course, we had some doubts because we weren't sure if he was going to live up to our standards. Also, you never know how good or bad a videographer is until the event is over and you see the final results weeks later - which is far too late to make any corrections. Well, we worried for nothing.

During the ceremony Stephan was unobtrusive yet captured everything. Afterwards, when he was interacting with family and guests he was very personable and got everyone to relax. The bottom line - when we received the DVD, Stephan had exceeded our expectations in every respect. The quality of the video was excellent, everyone looked great and the interviews were very well done. One final note, we had requested that Stephan incorporate "our" song into the video. This is not an unusual request, but the results were far from ordinary. He blended the musical elements with the video perfectly. The result is a video that truly captured the magic of the day.

Sent on 04/24/2011

Aloha Lou!

Well, having awesome people like you, Lauren and the family to work with makes it all so easy for us. I can't even consider that work.

It's just fun to be with people on their special day, share the time and be inspired with the video camera.

Congratulations again and should you ever make it back out to Maui, let me know. We'll grab a Mai Tai together.

Much Aloha,
    Stephan

Verena · Married on 02/16/2011

sehr schön!^^

Sent on 02/16/2011

Lucky · Married on 10/16/2010

Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!
    We decided to add this to our wedding the last minute and I am glad that we did. It was such a special way to include everyone that couldn't physically be there. Stephan and Chris were amazing - we LOVED our wedding video. The interviews were such a nice touch, and I even got a nice surprise at the end. They included 2 of my most favorite songs!!!
    Watching the video brought tears to my eyes all over again, it felt like I was reliving the moment again. And that feeling is priceless......thank you ever so much for the work that you both do.

To anyone that's reading this review and still thinking about booking their services - stop thinking and do it! You won't be dissapointed!!!

Thanks again,
    Lucky & Jason Young ~ Columbus, OH

Sent on 07/21/2012

Britney · Married on 10/10/2010

Live Maui Webcast is amazing!!! They did a beautiful job and helped us share our special day with everyone that could not be there! Thank you so much for making our special day even better!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

You are very welcome, Britney! Enjoy the spring time out in Tennessee!

James · Married on 08/05/2010

Our daughters wedding video was outstanding!! They were extremely responsive and were willing to answer all our questions and to make the process easy. They worked in a very professional manner, but did not lose the individual attention that was needed. The quality of the finished product was very good. We would highly recommend their service.

Sent on 10/18/2010

kerisimasi · Married on 05/01/2010

April, my fiance at the time and I decided on a Maui wedding. When we let all our family and friends know, many were excited and immediately got the time off from work to join us. However, there were also some who already knew for sure May 1st was a no-go for them and naturally they were disappointed. I have family in Samoa and the Seattle area and April had friends on the west coast and Europe. After a few hours of grappling with what we were going to do, April remembered that live webcasting was an option in Hawaii. She had heard about Live Maui Webcasts from a family member and so we hooked it up and reserved the date. Stephan and his team were great. While the internet signal was a bit weak in our tucked little corner on the north shore, he made sure the broadcast went off completely smoothly so that everyone back home and around the world could watch us get married. They then produced a DVD that we will cherish forever. We wholeheartedly recommend Live Maui Webcasts for any Maui Wedding, whether you're looking for a live wedding broadcast or just a solid Maui Wedding Videographer. Our families loved that they saw the wedding live and actually felt like they were a part of it. Feel free to email me with any questions regarding Stephan and/or his team, I would be happy to provide more information. kerisimasi@gmail.com

Sent on 12/22/2010

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Masi and April... what can we say? You guys are an inspiration. Come back to Maui soon!

Caiti · Married on 02/22/2018

We are so thankful for Stephan! Days before our wedding my MIL was diagnosed with leukemia and was unable to make the trip to Maui for our wedding. Stephan went above and beyond to make sure my in laws were able to see our wedding day-of. We will treasure our edited video forever, it’s beautiful. We almost went without a videographer, but I am so happy we went with Stephan.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Sunny · Married on 07/20/2015

My husband and I decided to have an intimate wedding in Maui. Stephan's service was the first investment we made, and one of the best. He was so invested in making our day special and memorable - he led us and our photographer around to the different areas (and even directed her on lighting and angles!) for our photoshoot/videoshoot. I can't thank him enough for the hard work and dedication he showed us. I genuinely smile from ear to ear thinking back to how hard he worked for us. You won't regret this decision - go with Stephan Boeker and his team to capture your special day!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Samuel+Mira · Married on 05/14/2014

Stephan is a very professional, open minded and friendly videographer who did his best to meet our requests or proposals. He was very flexibel and delivered high quality HD DVD. We definitively can recommend him.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Many thanks you two! Much aloha from Maui to Switzerland.

Brandi · Married on 05/09/2014

Thank you so much for your amazing work ! Couldn't ask for anything more !

Sent on 06/08/2014

You're welcome, Brandi!

kia · Married on 11/23/2013

the quality of the live feed was awesome.

Sent on 12/02/2013