Stephan Boeker Films Reviews

136 | Makawao, HI

136 Reviews for Stephan Boeker Films

Paulina · Married on 07/07/2014

Amazing live webcast that all our family and friends got to see in Australia whilst we got married in a Maui this year! They did a great job!

Sent on 11/27/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

An amazing setting up at Kapalua Point, an amazing couple, and sharing it with your friends sitting at home tuning in. So much fun and we're so grateful to have served you!

Patrick · Married on 06/28/2014

Stephan is the absolute best!..I had a very unconventional request, which we actually coordinated over text and emails and only spoke 2 days before my wedding proposal.

He listened, he was punctual, and most of all, he captured the most important day (besides my upcoming wedding) of life in the exact fashion that I had imagined in my crazy head.

It was a very free flowing proposal with a lot of unscripted nuances, and Stephan & myself pulled it off like we had rehearsed for a entire day.

My fiance, friends and family were totally blown away by the clarity of the audio and the live streaming of the event, and it is a day we will cherish for the rest of our lives!

Thank you Stephan for making my dream a realization!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

What a unique assignment for us: live webcast a marriage proposal. That and the subsequent beer at Maui Brewing Company afterwards was a lot of fun. Thanks for the moments!

Makella · Married on 06/24/2014

After relentless searching for the perfect Maui Hawaii Videographer for our wedding in June 2014, my husband and I discovered Live Maui Webcast. We chose a beautiful yet remote location in Hana for our ceremony, and Stephan and his crew were more than accommodating to travel to beautiful Wai'anapanapa State beach to capture the moment. The crew was extremely professional, friendly, understanding, and engaging.

Just a few weeks after our wedding we received our video in a very thoughtful customized case, along with perfect editing. We would highly recommend Live Maui Webcast for anyone seeking high quality videography. Thank you again for capturing our timeless moment we can watch and share forever!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Sure, we had to hike quite a bit and yeah, there was quite the delay and yeah, we got sprinkled on, BUT BOY WAS IT WORTH IT! You guys were so cute and the setting was unbelievable. So happy you loved your little video!

The best money we spent of our entire wedding! Having a destination wedding was perfect for us given that we were both from different parts of the World, however it meant also that many friends and family couldn't join us on the day. Live Maui Webcasts however provided a service that meant all of our family and friends could be part of the day from all over the world - the appreciation we received from those that watched our webcast was incredible. WE had friends watching at 2am in the morning in some places. Worth every dollar and Stefan is a pleasure to deal with.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Love to hear the stoke! That's why we do what we do. It's why we go through all the trouble of going to remote places, fight with shifting internet signals, lug all the gear around, so that you can connect with the ones you love and share memories LIVE. Much Aloha
  • User4207347 · 2+ years ago

We just received our video and wow, it is incredible! What a great way to relive our wedding day all over again! It took us a while to decide whether or not we wanted a video and we are so thankful we decided to. We are going to cherish it forever! We love that we have something that we will be able to show our kids and grand kids when they are older so that they can see our wedding day! Thank you for capturing our special day for us! You were so kind and easy to work with and made sure everything ran smooth the day of our wedding. We appreciate you so much!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

And I you! So happy you love your video. You rock.

Monique · Married on 05/12/2014

After we began planning our destination wedding, I became concerned with elderly family members not being able to make the trip and be present for our wedding day. Once I expressed this to my wedding coordinator she suggested I use a live webcast where my wedding could be viewed in real time by multiple people around the world. This was one of the best recommendations made to me. My grandfather expressed his skepticism and didn't believe it would work, but sure enough it came though with out any glitches, and we are even able to go back the website and watch it on "archived demand" whenever we want. My grandfather made sure to let me know he was impressed with he service. Additionally, Stephan worked with our tight schedule to get the ceremony and champagne toast on the live feed. We wanted our friends and family watching live to be a part of the toast even if we couldn't see them, we knew they were toasting with us. This service and company is worth every penny! Thank you, Stephan!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

So glad your grandfather watched! He must be so proud of you. Happy New Year.

Jeff · Married on 05/08/2014

We are very glad that chose live Maui as our wedding videographer. The owner Stephen was very responsive to all our email and able to follow up when I get caught with something else. At the wedding day, he show up early and wait for us, he also stayed longer then initial agreed. In the end, the result is very satisfying and left us a great memory for our life.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Thanks Jeff! Maui, awesome couples and an art form we love makes it easy to show up early and leave later! Happy New Year.

Luise · Married on 05/05/2014

Many thanks to Stephan who made our wedding unforgettable with his video. Stephan is very professional and captured every special moment of our wedding. The video is a perfect way for us to experience our wedding again and again and to feel a moment of aloha.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

I feel your Aloha! Stay warm in cold Germany. See you back on Maui soon.

Dena · Married on 04/19/2014

Stephen:
    Richie and I are settled into married life back here in New Orleans. I wanted to finally take a moment and send our sincerest ‘Thank You’ for providing such a professional video service for our dream Hawaiian beach wedding. Initially, I was a bit nervous about booking a videographer service online; however, you, your website, sample videos and testimonials were instrumental in securing the contract. You and your assistant did an amazing job blending into the beach while somehow capturing all our special moments. Your filming of our canoe arrival, the ceremony, the vows, the dove release and our fun moments on the beach were fabulous. We truly had a great time while you were dedicated to providing a professionally filmed version of our highlights.
    Our final video arrived by mail within a few weeks of our return home and has been such an enjoyable memory to reflect on and share. Our family especially enjoyed viewing the event in its entirety and were amazed at all the ‘extras;’ humor, history, breathtaking views and island highlights.
    Thanks you for your expertise. Your team was so accommodating and cordial. We absolutely love our video and will cherish it for years to come. You truly have a friendly, dependable and excellent business. Thanks for the creative and captivating version of our story that day in Hawaii.
    You have our sincerest appreciation and highest recommendation Stephen!
    Mahalo,
    Richie & Dena Klein
    New Orleans, LA

Sent on 12/09/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

I'm so happy that your authentic Hawaii wedding, the webcast that included your family and friends, and the video that captured it all was all you could have asked for. We're so happy to have been a part of your special day. Thank you, Dena.

Nikki · Married on 03/04/2014

Live Maui Webcast and their team were incredible! Stephan was amazing to work with before, during and after our wedding. Our friends and family were blown away with the quality of our live webcast and were so happy that they were able to "join" in our wedding ceremony from no matter where they were in the World (Australia, Panama, US, and all across Canada). They were so great they helped the person hired by the wedding before ours. If that doesn't tell you the quality of their service, professionalism and commitment on helping make your wedding day that much more special, I don't know what would. I tell everyone I hear of getting married in Maui about them!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Thanks, Nikki! So glad to have been a part of your wedding day at Palauea Beach.

Melaney · Married on 02/28/2014

Stephan and his team were absolutely fabulous and so easy to work with! We couldn't have asked for a better group. We chose the option of the Live Webcast and a DVD video and we were so glad we did both. The Live Webcast was perfect for all of our family unable to attend our wedding and the video was absolutely amazing. We watched it again for our 8 month anniversary and it still brings tears to my eyes. Thank you, Stephan, for making our day memorable for a lifetime.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

You guys were fabulous! Thanks so much for entrusting us to create your wedding video.

Wir wurden vorab umfangreich informiert und Stephan hat uns alle Fragen geduldig beantwortet.

Die Betreuung unserer Gäste in Deutschland bei der live-Übertragung vor der Zeremonie haben wir erst im nachhinein mitbekommen. Durch Aufnahmen von unserer Familie und ihre begeisterten Erzählungen, haben wir gesehen, wie viel Mühe sich Stephan gemacht hat.
    Wir wussten ja, dass man mit ihm vorher noch chatten kann, damit sichergestellt ist, dass alles bei jedem funktioniert, aber uns war nicht bewusst, dass noch Bilder von Maui gezeigt werden und vom Strand und die Geschichte der Insel und all das.
    Alle durch die Bank hinweg waren begeistert von der Arbeit. Von dem Vorspann und auch von der Übertragung selbst.

Das Video selbst ist einfach traumhaft. Wir haben uns gleich wieder an Ort und Stelle zurückversetzt gefühlt. So als wären wir wieder dort.

Was wir richtig genial fanden, war die slooooooooooooooooooooooow motion ;)

Das Video ist eine geniale Ergänzung zu den Fotos.

Uns bleibt nur ein herzliches Dankeschön zu sagen. Durch eure Arbeit bleibt der Tag unvergessen.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

;) bitte bitte. Hat uns gefreut mit euch zu sein.

Stephan is great to work with, he was able to work with me on a great package, and very responsive from the beginning to the end. Our wedding video turned out great, and much more affordable than other companies I've seen.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Jess, you guys were a heck of a lot of fun and it was a pleasure working with you on your special day!

I found Stephan on wedding wire and after reading all the amazing reviews we decided to add a webcast to our vow renewal ceremony which took place on the beach in Maui. We had never done this before but thought it would be neat to have our family and friends back in Canada and elsewhere around the world watch my husband, myself and our two children at this beautiful ceremony thousands of miles away. It was soooo incredible! An amazing experience! We were so glad we chose to book Stephan. He was great. He had everything set up before we arrived and our remote guests were logged in and he was walking them through was was happening before we got there. Later the video was still on the website for us to watch over and over until I received the CD. If you are planning an event and want to invite people who cant be there to be with you i would highly recommend giving Stephan a call! Thanks so much for all your help Stephan! Mahalo!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Dear anonymous (he hem)... you, your beautiful family and your viewing audience are what makes our job so much fun! I could do events like yours all day long. All the best and hope to see you on Maui again soon.

Ashlee · Married on 12/20/2013

Stephan was absolutely awesome! My sister had a beach wedding in Maui and Stephan made it possible for our family to view the wedding all the way in Detroit, Michigan! We couldn't thank him more for his professionalism and generosity. We highly recommend Stephan!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Big Mahalo to you, Kristen! You make it easy for us!

Dennis · Married on 12/04/2013

These guys were Great! Very easy to work with and incredibly responsive. I sent an email on Thanksgiving and got a response within an hour. Very reasonably priced for both the video and the Live Streaming Video of the Wedding from the Beach on Maui! They were well organized sending reminders out to people prior to the broadcast and also with the tutorial provided to on-line viewers walking them thru not just the technical aspects of the broadcast but how the the video was going to play out. They even gave some local back round on the wedding location to the viewers prior to the wedding which was very thoughtful.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Hi Dennis and Minh: working with Tracy Flanagan on this wedding with you was so great. The beach was perfect, your sand heart was great and the weather could not have been more stunning. What a treat for us. Many thanks for letting us spend time with you on your wedding day.

Lisa · Married on 11/23/2013

Stephan and his team were a delight to work with. We are so glad that we found Live Maui Webcast. We are from Georgia and most of our family were not able to attend. They were so excited to have the opportunity to watch our wedding live from home. They loved that Stephan would tell them how much longer the wait was and when I was putting on my dress. The quality was very good - even with the wind blowing very hard - and we love the edited video with our interviews. I would definitely recommend using this company. If you don't, you're missing out in a major way!!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

A Four Seasons Wedding with a great couple, sweat guests, awesome professional coordinators in Denise Black and her team, and a fun photographer in Scott Drexler and you've got yourself a perfect Maui day. Wouldn't have wanted it to be any other way.

Stephan and co from Live Maui Webcasts did an amazing job for our wedding in Maui recently. Stephan's service and organization was excellent, the feed was viewed from various locations around the world with excellent quality and sound. If you are looking for a professional and friendly team to work with for a webcast then I would highly recommend Stephan and the team from Live Maui Webcasts, we are very happy that we chose this high quality service for our wedding.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Deirdre and Gerald · Married on 10/06/2013

We highly recommend engaging Live Maui Webcast for at least a couple of reasons. First, it allowed the people who couldn't be at the wedding to view the ceremony live. We got many enthusiastic 'thank you's' from loved ones for making the live internet feed available. Second, it is such a gift to be able to view the ceremony. You can appreciate the occasion in a completely different way because you are sitting back and watching it rather than being in the moment of the wedding. And its a chance to relive a joyous occasion over and over again. We love it. The people who do the live webcast are very professional, capable and responsive. We are so very glad we incorporated this into our wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Christa · Married on 08/22/2013

Stephan has his team were wonderful!! Can't say enough about their professionalism and talent. My husband and I watched our wedding video on our first anniversary and it was done so well we both cried. The way they incorporate the music, various shots, and personal messages was just perfect. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/01/2014

We Love, love, love the completed DVD. Played it at the end of a party we gave celebrating our marriage --- not a dry eye in the house, including us! I absolutely had zero memory of what I said to the camera, when you asked me to say something to Richard -- and how you edited my words to him was really beautiful.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Hi Penny: Thank you so much for your candid words and review. I am so sorry you felt the service was not worth a full 5-stars.

Please check your email for a full description of what happened, what steps we took to proactively address the concerns we anticipated you having and how we went above and beyond your package level.

That said, we are very happy you LOVED the final edited video.

Kind Regards and Warm Aloha,
    Stephan

Stephan and his crew were wonderful. Very professional and enthusiastic. We are so glad that they did the videography for our wedding. The finished product is beautiful and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/09/2013

I was able to watch a relative get married in HI thanks to this wonderful company! They are professional and they make the process very easy to follow. They are even online with you the whole time and able to respond if there is a problem - which there was not. Great job!!

Sent on 05/09/2013
  • Y

Yohannan · Married on 03/25/2013

Excellent work. Every thing was perfect.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Scot · Married on 03/21/2013

Stephan was outstanding and very professional. The video he provided us came through promptly and was of a very high quality. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/06/2013