Stephan Boeker Films Reviews

Stephan Boeker Films 5
  • Maureen

Maureen Mayer · Married on 05/20/2019

Maui Beach Wedding

My husband and I eloped in Maui, but we wanted to make sure we could share our special day with our families back home. Stephan was so fun to work with and very down to earth. He did any amazing job of capturing our wedding at Makena Cove Beach, and I’d be thrilled to work with him again. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 12/03/2018

Great webcasting services

We hired Stephan to help us with webcasting our ceremony back to our friends and family at home. This was a very last minute decision and we were very fortunate that he was still available. He was great with accommodating us, and helping us find the right service for us. Our friends and family back at home said the quality was exceptional, and his shots and footage made them feel like they were on the island with us.

We highly recommend Stephan and his video services, he has a great eye and captures the moments beautifully.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Thank you so much, Heather! It was such a treat to fly out to Kona and webcast your and Mike's wedding. What a special location you choose and how sweet of you to include everyone, including those who couldn't make the trip out. Have a wonderful, wonderful Holiday Season and an awesome 2019 as Mr. & Ms. Dills!
  • Maria

Maria Martini-West · Married on 10/16/2018

Elopement in Maui

Having decided to elope in Maui, we wanted to have the opportunity to capture the events of the day to ensure that neither of us missed anything and share with friends and family back home in New Jersey. Stephan has an art for putting the love story together. His ability to actionize words with the motion is a true testament of his precision and passion to you. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Stephan Boeker Films 9

Renee · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience!

We were lucky to have Stephan filming our wedding. Stephan was very friendly and amazing to work with. We chose the simple package (1h). I was late on my big day but Stephan was very patient. He waited until everything was caught. We had group pictures with our guests right after the ceremony. He waited till we finished the group pictures and then got us the post ceremony shots. He is very familiar with the venue so he can always find the best shooting position and angles. Stephan captured all the special moments of our wedding. Turnaround time for video was very quick. Composition, timing and editing are all beyond our expectations. Thank you for helping us catching great memories!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Thank you, Renee and Sean for believing in our craft and creativity. It was such a pleasure being with you and your beautiful family and friends. Much Aloha!
  • Jean

Jean Huang · Married on 10/03/2018

Truly and artist!

Stephan was truly an artist. He was super easy to work with and he turned our wedding memory into a beautiful film. I've shared the video with friends and families and they were all brought to tears. I would highly recommend him to other couples!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Jean and Xuyang... what a treat it was to be with you on your special wedding day in such an incredible setting at Four Seasons Resort Maui. You two almost "filmed yourselves." ;) Look me up should you ever return to Maui on vacation!

Shelby Cairns · Married on 09/13/2018

Wedded Bliss

We were completely blown away when we watched our wedding video for the first time. To the quality of the footage and sound, to the way they encorporated the music we selected.. it was everything we dreamed our wedding video would look like. I find myself watching and rewatching all my favourite moments. I can’t thank Stephan enough!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Konnie H · Married on 08/11/2018

Stephan is the one!

If you're considering Stephan to be your wedding videographer, look no further! We could not be happier choosing Stephan and his team to film our wedding day and can't recommend him enough!

We decided to go with Stephan Boeker after pouring through tons of online reviews and research. One reason we decided to go with Stephan was that other highly reviewed videographers we considered took on many clients and we felt that due to the sheer number of clients, the craft was not there. Generally, those videos felt more like a music video montage of happy people at a wedding. When watching all the various wedding videos online from various Maui wedding videographers, it became obvious that other vendors follows a cookie-cutter template for the videos they make and it didn't feel as personalized to the couple.

Stephan, on the other hand, took the time to sit down with us to hear our story about how we met, intimately learned our background and what we wanted most out of our video. We were in touch for more than a year before our wedding and Stephan was so pleasant to work with. He even sent us helpful tips on how to write our letters and vows to tell our unique story. If it isn't clear from the other reviews and his website, his attention to detail and focus on the story of the couple in the video creates a timeless video that will stand the test of time, technology and trends.

We got the 6 hour package, added on raw footage and 4K. We ended up adding another hour day of the wedding for a total of 7 hours. It was so fun working with Stephan on our wedding day as he made it natural and effortless. Our Instacut was purely magical and the feature film was beautifully edited to help us relive the day over and over. I look forward to watching them every anniversary for years to come :)

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Stephan Boeker Films 10

Hi Konnie and Jesse!

People are all so different and what gets me jazzed is when I get to listen to each unique one. Yours was something totally different and the way you are is so fun and sweet together made creating your film such a treat. From story discovery to the final touches of the color, it was fun the whole process.

I'm so grateful that you see just what makes us different from the other choices out there. Thank you for highlighting that difference!!!

Anytime you're back on Maui, gimme a holla and let's have a drink!

Michael · Married on 07/21/2018

Stephan and his team created a stunning wedding video for us. I am incredibly impressed with the quality of their footage and the awesome shots they captured. They were never intrusive and worked wonderfully with the wedding planner and wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/19/2018
  • Rachael

Rachael C · Married on 05/15/2018

Enchanting

Can't say enough good things about Stephan and Chris! They were both phenomenal to work with! Beyond happy with all of the wonderful video clips that Chris captured for our wedding at beautiful Makena Cove! I had questions and special requests prior to and after the wedding and Stephan was extremely helpful, accommodating, and prompt getting back to me! This team is top notch and I am thrilled we picked them to work with us on our special day!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Hannah · Married on 05/10/2018

Stephan was simply amazing! When I was researching videographers, I wasn't "wowed" by some of the examples I had seen but then I found Stephan's site and his videos emulated EXACTLY what I was hoping for with my wedding video. Not only is he incredibly kind and easy to work with, our video turned out to be amazing and we loved seeing another perspective of our wedding. I truly feel we chose the best of the best!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah for seeing something in our work and trusting your instinct to move forward with us. We absolutely loved being with you and the ones you love on your Maui Wedding day. What a privilege and an honor to create things for beautiful people! Much Aloha, Stephan

Brandi · Married on 04/27/2018

Thank you so much Stephan! Aaron & I absolutely love our wedding film. You truly captured the day and I could ask for anything more! Our minds were blown by your artistic eye and creative approach.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Jill · Married on 04/21/2018

Stephan was our videographer for our Maui elopement, and we couldn't be happier with his work! He is such a professional and so talented. We did a regular length and a highlight reel, and it was worth every penny. His videos had all of our friends and family in tears. Such beautiful memories..I'm so glad he was the one to capture it.

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 02/09/2018

Stephan was wonderful to work with. We chose him based on the beautiful story/movie-like wedding videos he made for other couples. His art is truly amazing. He met with us via FaceTime to discuss what we were looking for and even shared some videos he thought might help our speakers. Stephan and his team are professional and kind. You can easily tell they are trying to get the best, most natural, and most special moments of your celebration. All of our guests we shared the video with were blown away and said it was the best wedding video they had ever seen (not even exaggerating). We are forever thankful to have our video to look back on the best day of our lives.

Sent on 04/25/2018

J Mark · Married on 01/10/2018

Stephan created a fantastic video of our beautiful wedding that would be the envy of a Hollywood producer. He captured our special day using drone shots and perfectly edited clips our ceremony. Stephan was professional and unobtrusive throughout the process. An overall great experience and value.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Hilary · Married on 12/04/2017

This was so professional...the stars of the show did not need to do any retakes! So many relatives and friends around the world watched and enjoyed being there. It was wonderful that this event brought so much joy to people who would not have been able to attend in person ....even if the wedding had been local. We really felt we were there to share this special day.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Caroline · Married on 12/04/2017

Fantastic! We couldn't have asked for anything better - Stephan allowed us to share our wedding with friends and family around the Globe. Thank you!

Sent on 12/16/2017

J · Married on 09/05/2017

We had an easy and fun time working with Stephan and his team during our wedding in Maui! We loved all the video they captured, how they edited it and were so impressed with the speed of their delivery. We'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Destinee · Married on 07/27/2017

Stephan was incredible from start to finish. He made us feel super comfortable being on camera, had creative ideas on how to make the video special, and captured every moment so beautifully. He is an artist and a wonderful human being. He went above and beyond our expectations and we will forever be grateful! If you choose him and his team you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Kim · Married on 10/17/2016

We just recently got our video back from Stephan. This was seriously the best decision (and splurge) we made. We decided to get married in Maui, by ourselves... without friends and family. This video has captured our special day and we are so proud to show it off. We originally had picked our own songs (because we are super picky about music), but they just didn't go with the video- we had Stephan change the music to what he would have picked for us. We should have trusted him from the get go because the music just fits perfectly. I am also not one who is the most comfortable in front of the camera, and I definitely am not the type who likes candid shots of myself, but Stephan was able to edit the best and more flattering poses, movements, etc... in literally every shot. We wish we could have afforded the more expensive package, but I can tell you with 100% certainty (because I researched probably every single wedding vendor for months and months and months prior) that we got the most bang for our buck here. You will not regret hiring him!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Megan · Married on 09/24/2016

I planned my elopement from Alabama. Stephan was very responsive to my emails and very easy to work with. He worked with us on our budget and the film was amazing. Must have videographer!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Thao · Married on 09/09/2016

Stephan and the team were wonderful! We had our wedding at the Andaz in Wailea and the team there recommended Stephan. I was a ball of nerves the day of our wedding, and he was able to talk me through the day, and make me feel comfortable with everything he needed to obtain good footage for our video. The team was very professional and proactive, they remained very responsive throughout the following weeks, and when the video arrived it was absolutely beautiful. I would recommend them without hesitation!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Amy · Married on 09/05/2016

Stephan and his crew did a superb job creating a beautiful memento of our special day. We are from Wisconsin and choose him after exploring the internet for videographers in the Maui area. He was highly recommended by our wedding planner and we were definitely impressed and thoroughly happy with the work they did. Thanks Stephan!!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Jolie · Married on 08/13/2016

Stephan is a such a wonderful person to work with! He listens to you as a couple and does his best to capture the beauty of the moment as well as telling your story as a couple. He is truly filled with the ALOHA spirit. We feel so thankful to have found him. If you're on Maui, this guy is worth every penny! Mahalo nui loa! Ku`ulei and Ben Gonzalez

Sent on 10/02/2016

Scott · Married on 07/19/2016

Stephan was AWESOME. He did a fantastic job on our video. This was a surprise vow renewal. Stephan did an excellent job capturing the moments that we will remember for a lifetime. Stephan was very easy to work with. I recommend you give Stephan the creative freedom to shoot and edit the video. Stephan and I talked early on about this project and then I let him do what he does. His ability to capture the moments and provide an extremely high quality product are amazing. Thanks Stephan for doing an outstanding job on our vow renewal.

Sent on 09/03/2016