Stephan Boeker Films Reviews

138 | Makawao, HI

138 Reviews for Stephan Boeker Films

Raymond K. 路 Married on 11/07/2020

Professional and Perfect!

Stephan's work exceeded our expectations and I am pretty picky and have a lot of requests. His communication, preparation, and work ethic is professional and top notch. Since no one could attend our wedding because of the pandemic, our livestream and video were very important to us and Stephan made everything easy and perfect. I didn't have a wedding planner as I tried to set everything up myself, which is quite a lot of work, but Stephan made everything so much easier. I highly recommend Stephan and am sure he'll make your wedding day even more special.

Sent on 12/26/2020

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Yes, you had questions and wanted to vet the service and personnel, but I didn't find it in the least annoying. I love it when people do their homework and get a good sense about what they want and what is just not good enough. So happy we reached your high bar and I hope this is confirmation for other couples looking for this as well.
  • Cindy

Cindy R. 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Above & Beyond!!!

We absolutely loved working with Stephan! The only thing my husband asked for in the wedding was a videographer and we couldn't have asked for a better person. Since friends and family could not attend due to covid, the video was so much more important to share the moments with them. We can't thank Stephan enough for all his help in capturing our special day!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Debbie S. 路 Married on 07/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!!

Stephan went above and beyond our expectations with our wedding film. We called him last minute and he was very receptive and accommodating to what we needed. He and his crew were super respectful and extremely professional to us and all of our guests. Our wedding film told our love story so beautifully, we were so touched and will cherish it forever! If you are looking for a film, not a cheesy video, Stephan has such amazing creativity and a wonderful talent of filming and producing a beautiful and romantic story. Thank you Stephan!!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Debbie and David: am I happy you contacted me last minute. I remember, I was at a red light and I saw your email come through. There was no hesitation on this one... I clicked the phone number and there was David on my BluTooth speaker telling me about his wants and needs for a wedding but 6 days away. All roads lead to Simpson: mine definitely did and I couldn't bet happier that we met and got to create something together! Be sure to give me a call so we can enjoy a Titos with a splash of cran + lime. 馃ぃ
  • Joanna

Joanna S. 路 Married on 06/20/2020

True Artist

My now fianc茅 popped the question on a beach during sunset while we were vacationing in Maui. Little did I know, Stephan was in the background capturing our perfect moment. He was so incredibly easy to work with. He was flexible enough to create a longer 5 minute version of our engagement video, which we will be sharing with our guests at our engagement party, as well as a shorter 1 minute version. The images he captured were unreal. We are still obsessing over them. I wish we could ship him out to Chicago for our actual wedding!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

It really was such a pleasure working with Miro to bring this to life. And then to meet you and see all that unfold in front of our eyes, well, what a treat!

Just for the record you absolutely positively CAN SHIP US OUT to Chicago for your wedding!
  • Kat

Kat H. 路 Married on 10/15/2019

Perfect Wedding Film

Working with Stephan was an absolute pleasure! Every aspect, from the communication before our wedding ceremony, the great quality of the finished product, how he captured all the small details that were so important to us, and most of all, how he captured all of our emotions in a way that had us and the whole family in tears the first time we watched our film, was complete perfection. If you are looking for someone to capture your special day, look no farther. You will not regret booking Stephan, he will exceed all your expectations!

Sent on 08/29/2020

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Aloha Katharina and Oliver! Big mahalo for all your kind words. I recall your wedding like it was yesterday, mainly because both your chemistry was such a delight to capture and put together in the edit.

I hope you are well and I look forward to welcoming you back to Hawaii soon.

Heidi 路 Married on 07/18/2019

Stephan is Amazing!!

Hiring Stephan for our webcast and wedding video was the best vendor decision we made in Maui. We wanted our friends and family who couldn't make it to share our experience and Stephan delivered! He was great to work with leading up to the wedding. The webcast and video were fantastic. We are grateful to Stephan for preserving our special day and enabling us to share it. Thanks Stephan!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

You and Kevin Rock! Despite the howling winds, power outages and the accompanying production headaches that come with that, you guys made it all smooth like buttah. Such a delight. Thank you! See you when you visit us again.
  • Maureen

Maureen M. 路 Married on 05/20/2019

Maui Beach Wedding

My husband and I eloped in Maui, but we wanted to make sure we could share our special day with our families back home. Stephan was so fun to work with and very down to earth. He did any amazing job of capturing our wedding at Makena Cove Beach, and I鈥檇 be thrilled to work with him again. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Norman H. 路 Married on 04/11/2019

Very professional and charming!

When we first saw his Videos we knew he should be the one to shoot our wedding! Not only the result is amazing but also the way he shot it with his kind and very professional attitude. He really caught all emotions spot on and not only we really enjoy seeing the video again and again but also friends and family felt like they took part in person on our special day as the video is so authentic and full of emotions. We can highly recommend Stephan and his team! Hope to see Stephan again at our anniversary :-). All the best, Rahel & Norman

Sent on 01/26/2020

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Awww... thank you Rahel and Norman. I mean, I hear "professional" quite a bit, but charming? 馃槉 I am so grateful we met and got to spend a beautiful Maui morning together to have your wedding and create your memories! Pinch me that I got to do this with you! Aloha!
  • Heather

Heather 路 Married on 12/03/2018

Great webcasting services

We hired Stephan to help us with webcasting our ceremony back to our friends and family at home. This was a very last minute decision and we were very fortunate that he was still available. He was great with accommodating us, and helping us find the right service for us. Our friends and family back at home said the quality was exceptional, and his shots and footage made them feel like they were on the island with us.

We highly recommend Stephan and his video services, he has a great eye and captures the moments beautifully.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Thank you so much, Heather! It was such a treat to fly out to Kona and webcast your and Mike's wedding. What a special location you choose and how sweet of you to include everyone, including those who couldn't make the trip out. Have a wonderful, wonderful Holiday Season and an awesome 2019 as Mr. & Ms. Dills!
  • Danielle

Danielle H. 路 Married on 10/29/2018

Incredible!

This review is LONG overdue! Stephan is a professional in every way! When I reached out to Stephan, I was ecstatic that he was available on my wedding day! Stephan took my vision and brought it to life in a beautiful wedding film my family and I can enjoy year after year. Communication with Stephan was easy and his response time was quick! If you are looking for a high quality wedding film, call Stephan right now!! Thank you so much for capturing one of the most special days of my life!!

-Matt & Danielle Harper
    October 29, 2018
    Lahaina, Maui

Sent on 10/29/2019

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

So great to hear from you, even after a whole year! You and Matt were so wonderful to work with. Thank you thank you thank you!
  • Maria

Maria M. 路 Married on 10/16/2018

Elopement in Maui

Having decided to elope in Maui, we wanted to have the opportunity to capture the events of the day to ensure that neither of us missed anything and share with friends and family back home in New Jersey. Stephan has an art for putting the love story together. His ability to actionize words with the motion is a true testament of his precision and passion to you. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Renee 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience!

We were lucky to have Stephan filming our wedding. Stephan was very friendly and amazing to work with. We chose the simple package (1h). I was late on my big day but Stephan was very patient. He waited until everything was caught. We had group pictures with our guests right after the ceremony. He waited till we finished the group pictures and then got us the post ceremony shots. He is very familiar with the venue so he can always find the best shooting position and angles. Stephan captured all the special moments of our wedding. Turnaround time for video was very quick. Composition, timing and editing are all beyond our expectations. Thank you for helping us catching great memories!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Thank you, Renee and Sean for believing in our craft and creativity. It was such a pleasure being with you and your beautiful family and friends. Much Aloha!
  • Jean

Jean H. 路 Married on 10/03/2018

Truly and artist!

Stephan was truly an artist. He was super easy to work with and he turned our wedding memory into a beautiful film. I've shared the video with friends and families and they were all brought to tears. I would highly recommend him to other couples!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Jean and Xuyang... what a treat it was to be with you on your special wedding day in such an incredible setting at Four Seasons Resort Maui. You two almost "filmed yourselves." ;) Look me up should you ever return to Maui on vacation!

Shelby C. 路 Married on 09/13/2018

Wedded Bliss

We were completely blown away when we watched our wedding video for the first time. To the quality of the footage and sound, to the way they encorporated the music we selected.. it was everything we dreamed our wedding video would look like. I find myself watching and rewatching all my favourite moments. I can鈥檛 thank Stephan enough!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Konnie 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Stephan is the one!

If you're considering Stephan to be your wedding videographer, look no further! We could not be happier choosing Stephan and his team to film our wedding day and can't recommend him enough!

We decided to go with Stephan Boeker after pouring through tons of online reviews and research. One reason we decided to go with Stephan was that other highly reviewed videographers we considered took on many clients and we felt that due to the sheer number of clients, the craft was not there. Generally, those videos felt more like a music video montage of happy people at a wedding. When watching all the various wedding videos online from various Maui wedding videographers, it became obvious that other vendors follows a cookie-cutter template for the videos they make and it didn't feel as personalized to the couple.

Stephan, on the other hand, took the time to sit down with us to hear our story about how we met, intimately learned our background and what we wanted most out of our video. We were in touch for more than a year before our wedding and Stephan was so pleasant to work with. He even sent us helpful tips on how to write our letters and vows to tell our unique story. If it isn't clear from the other reviews and his website, his attention to detail and focus on the story of the couple in the video creates a timeless video that will stand the test of time, technology and trends.

We got the 6 hour package, added on raw footage and 4K. We ended up adding another hour day of the wedding for a total of 7 hours. It was so fun working with Stephan on our wedding day as he made it natural and effortless. Our Instacut was purely magical and the feature film was beautifully edited to help us relive the day over and over. I look forward to watching them every anniversary for years to come :)

Sent on 01/20/2019

Hi Konnie and Jesse!

People are all so different and what gets me jazzed is when I get to listen to each unique one. Yours was something totally different and the way you are is so fun and sweet together made creating your film such a treat. From story discovery to the final touches of the color, it was fun the whole process.

I'm so grateful that you see just what makes us different from the other choices out there. Thank you for highlighting that difference!!!

Anytime you're back on Maui, gimme a holla and let's have a drink!

Michael 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Stephan and his team created a stunning wedding video for us. I am incredibly impressed with the quality of their footage and the awesome shots they captured. They were never intrusive and worked wonderfully with the wedding planner and wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/19/2018
  • Rachael

Rachael 路 Married on 05/15/2018

Enchanting

Can't say enough good things about Stephan and Chris! They were both phenomenal to work with! Beyond happy with all of the wonderful video clips that Chris captured for our wedding at beautiful Makena Cove! I had questions and special requests prior to and after the wedding and Stephan was extremely helpful, accommodating, and prompt getting back to me! This team is top notch and I am thrilled we picked them to work with us on our special day!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Hannah 路 Married on 05/10/2018

Stephan was simply amazing! When I was researching videographers, I wasn't "wowed" by some of the examples I had seen but then I found Stephan's site and his videos emulated EXACTLY what I was hoping for with my wedding video. Not only is he incredibly kind and easy to work with, our video turned out to be amazing and we loved seeing another perspective of our wedding. I truly feel we chose the best of the best!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah for seeing something in our work and trusting your instinct to move forward with us. We absolutely loved being with you and the ones you love on your Maui Wedding day. What a privilege and an honor to create things for beautiful people! Much Aloha, Stephan

Brandi 路 Married on 04/27/2018

Thank you so much Stephan! Aaron & I absolutely love our wedding film. You truly captured the day and I could ask for anything more! Our minds were blown by your artistic eye and creative approach.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Jill 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Stephan was our videographer for our Maui elopement, and we couldn't be happier with his work! He is such a professional and so talented. We did a regular length and a highlight reel, and it was worth every penny. His videos had all of our friends and family in tears. Such beautiful memories..I'm so glad he was the one to capture it.

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • Katrina

Katrina 路 Married on 02/09/2018

Stephan was wonderful to work with. We chose him based on the beautiful story/movie-like wedding videos he made for other couples. His art is truly amazing. He met with us via FaceTime to discuss what we were looking for and even shared some videos he thought might help our speakers. Stephan and his team are professional and kind. You can easily tell they are trying to get the best, most natural, and most special moments of your celebration. All of our guests we shared the video with were blown away and said it was the best wedding video they had ever seen (not even exaggerating). We are forever thankful to have our video to look back on the best day of our lives.

Sent on 04/25/2018

J Mark 路 Married on 01/10/2018

Stephan created a fantastic video of our beautiful wedding that would be the envy of a Hollywood producer. He captured our special day using drone shots and perfectly edited clips our ceremony. Stephan was professional and unobtrusive throughout the process. An overall great experience and value.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Hilary 路 Married on 12/04/2017

This was so professional...the stars of the show did not need to do any retakes! So many relatives and friends around the world watched and enjoyed being there. It was wonderful that this event brought so much joy to people who would not have been able to attend in person ....even if the wedding had been local. We really felt we were there to share this special day.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Caroline 路 Married on 12/04/2017

Fantastic! We couldn't have asked for anything better - Stephan allowed us to share our wedding with friends and family around the Globe. Thank you!

Sent on 12/16/2017

J 路 Married on 09/05/2017

We had an easy and fun time working with Stephan and his team during our wedding in Maui! We loved all the video they captured, how they edited it and were so impressed with the speed of their delivery. We'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/14/2017