Live Events Missouri Reviews

Live Events Missouri 6
Live Events Missouri 7

Chelsea · Married on 08/10/2019

Seriously Amazing

We were married a week ago, and we are still getting compliments on how great of a job our DJ’s did! We were so happy with how everything turned out, and Dennis did a great job of helping us as we were going through the planning process as well. The songs were great (and also kid friendly). They also did a great job of accommodating our schedule and working with our photographer and caterers, as well as adjusting on the fly when unplanned events occurred! They also did a great job of encouraging EVERYONE to get on the dance floor. Almost every song we recommended or requested was played, and the variety of music appealed to every body present. Truly went above and beyond what we ever dreamed of! Would highly, highly recommend to anyone who is looking!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Live Events Missouri's reply:

Chelsea, I am so happy for you! Congratulations on your wedding! I thoroughly every minute of your reception! Your family was so accommodating! They even gave us (THREE) bags of fresh strawberries from their farm! Strawberries are my FAVORITE! Thank you so much for your kind review! We can't wait to see you two at Emily's wedding in October!!

-Dennis Cox @ Live Events DJs & Photo Booths www.liveeventsmissouri.com

Bethany Fude · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome wedding DJ

Rachel from Live Events was the DJ for my wedding. She did an amazing job keeping the party going. The process of ensuring the details of ceremony and reception was easy and she read the crowd well. She was able to get my Baptist family up and dancing! Haha The company is affordable and able to travel. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Hi Bethany!

Thank you SOOO much for your glowing remarks! Rachel had a BLAST at your wedding! Your guests were so much fun! Thank you for letting us provide the soundtrack to the most important day of your life!

Dennis Cox @ Live Events DJs & Photo Booths LiveEventsMissouri.com 417-569-0527

Theresa · Married on 06/29/2019

Blankenship Wedding

Dennis was Awesome, he was willing to do whatever it took to make our day as enjoyable as possible. I would definitely recommend this company it’s a definite 2 thumbs up. Thanks Again !!!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Live Events Missouri's reply:

Thank you so much Theresa! You are so awesome!

-Dennis @ Live Events Missouri DJs & Photo Booths 417-569-0527
  • Racheal

Racheal Carlyon · Married on 06/22/2019

Very Flexible

The Live Events team was fantastic to work with. In the days leading up to the wedding they would answer any of my questions and the paperwork helped not only them but also me. During the wedding reception a lot of things ran a little late but our dj was able to roll with the changes and stayed in contact with us all night to double check on everything. My guests loved his song selections and were happy when they requested a song and he actually played it. All in all it was a smooth reception thanks to our awesome Live Events DJ.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Hi Racheal!

Thank you SO much for your king words! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! Thank you for letting us be a part of the festivities on your Big Day!

-Dennis Cox @ Live Events Missouri DJs & Photo Booths 417-569-0527
  • Edward

Edward Carson · Married on 06/15/2019

Great service and great people

Weddings are stressful. Thanks to Live Events Missouri, the music was one less thing to worry about. They are professional and found all the music we requested. The DJ was great to work with. The owner is a great guy and went above and beyond expectations for the event. Would recommend this company for any event.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Live Events Missouri's reply:

Thank you, Ed! Congratulations on your Daughter's wedding!

-Dennis @ Live Events DJs and Photo Booths!

Kelly · Married on 06/13/2019

Crum Wedding

Robie and his team were AMAZING!!!! They made our day everything we could have imagined and more. He was the only vendor I had who promptly replied and helped me through the planning process! We will for sure use him for any other dj/officiant needs for our anniversaries!!! Thank you for making our day perfect!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Hi Kelly!!

WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! Thank you so much for trusting us with Officiating AND providing the soundtrack to your Wedding! We had an absolute blast working with you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

-Dennis Cox
    Live Events DJs & Photo Booths 417-569-0527

Kylie Acklin · Married on 06/08/2019

DJ Dennis is amazing!

I am beyond pleased with Dennis at Live Events. He was exceptionally nice both in communication before the wedding and during the wedding. He was prepared, fun, flexible, and everything we could have wanted from a DJ. I will recommend him to everyone! Cannot thank you guys at Live Events enough for making our day so special.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Live Events Missouri's reply:

Thank you so much, Kylie! Your wedding was so sweet. Thank you for letting us be a part of your Special Day!

-Dennis

Sharon · Married on 05/26/2019

For peace of mind, this is your DJ!!!

Dennis, you made this event the best it could have been. We feel your roll is most important in a successful wedding and it was a great success. Everyone had a great time. We were concerned that no one would get out and dance, and the dance floor was so full we had to move tables!!! It was so nice to get to meet you in person. I wish we could have conversed more, but I was so busy running around as you can imagine.
    But, not just during the wedding reception, we thank you for all your support and confidence you gave us during the planning. We can see you really love what you do.
    Thank you so much.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Hi Sharon!

Thank you SOOO much for your kind words! You were the best "Mom Of Honor"! Thank you for letting me join in the festivities on your Daughter's Special Day! It was my absolute pleasure!

-Dennis Cox @ Live Events DJs & Photo Booths

Katie · Married on 05/25/2019

DJ and Officiant

I could not have asked for a better DJ and officiant. Everyone commented on how much they enjoyed the officiant. Dennis is very personable and made the whole day fun!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Live Events Missouri 8
    Live Events Missouri 9
    Live Events Missouri 10

Hi Katie!

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your Wedding! From Officiating your sweet Ceremony to packing your dance floor, we thoroughly enjoyed every second of your amazing wedding!

Thank you so much for your glowing review!!

-Dennis Cox @ Live Events DJs, Photo Booths & Officiants 417-569-0527

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Rolled with the flow!

Our wedding didn't go as planned when a huge storm and tornado warnings moved in, but Eric was great and easy to work with when trying to rearrange the events and timeline. During the ceremony Eric played all the songs at the right time. He played great music and took all the requests from the guests at the reception. Every person at live events is easy to work with and responds fast to all questions.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Hi Sarah!

Thank you SOOO much for letting us be a part of your Special Day! Eric said your wedding was absolutely stunning!! Thank you for your excellent review. Tornado's during your wedding are good luck, right?! :)

-Dennis Cox @ Live Events Missouri DJs & Photo Booths

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly Recommend

They were excellent. They kept up with the feeling of the night and was ahead of me when I went up to request songs.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Live Events Missouri's reply:

You ROCK Ashley! Thank you for your excellent review and for letting us be a part of your Special Day! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

-Dennis @ Live Events Missouri DJs & Photo Booths

Liz Taliferro · Married on 04/27/2019

Everything we could have asked for!

My sister’s wedding day was a pretty booked day already for them but they offered us a DJ that had been in training and he was great! We would highly recommended everyone use them!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Hi Liz!

Thank you very kindly for your excellent review! Thank you for selecting Live Events as DJ & MC for your Sister's wedding! We had a blast planning with you and a blast celebrating with you and your family!

K · Married on 04/27/2019

Dennis was amazing!

Having an awesome DJ was very important to me. I chose Dennis because of the reviews I read, and I’m so happy I did! He was very responsive and flexible with all my requests. Even when there was a little hiccup, he assured me not to worry and he made sure everything went smoothly and as planned. He was so friendly and many of my guests have complimented him. I cannot recommend him ENOUGH! :)

I also had the open air photo booth which was a huge hit, there were so many props and the photo strips were awesome!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Live Events Missouri's reply:

KRISTIN!!!! YOU'RE MARRIED!!! It is so great to hear from you! Congratulations on your wedding!! Your wedding was 1,000% beautiful! I don't recall the last time I shed tears at a Wedding, but it was a pure honor and a privilege to help orchestrate your special moment in memory of your Grandpa during your Reception. Matthew and I enjoyed every second of your Wedding. Thank you so much for letting us be there!! Thank you for the excellent review as well.

Dennis Cox @ Live Events DJs and Photo Booths

Dar Hernandez · Married on 04/19/2019

Best DJ in Northwest Arkansas

Robie and David were amazing for our wedding. We would select them again. They were responsive, flexible, and professional at all times. They played every song requested and any guest requests.
    So thankful that we used LiveEvents!!!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Live Events Missouri 11

Live Events Missouri's reply:

DAR! YOU'RE MARRIED!!! :) We are soooo happy for you! Congratulations, my friend!

-Dennis (Robie) Cox @ Live Events Missouri DJs and Photo Booths

Erica · Married on 04/07/2019

Wedding on 6/22/19

We can’t say enough about how happy we are to have chose Live Events for our wedding day! Rachel did an amazing job at making the music flow smoothly during the wedding ceremony, as well as the reception and dance party!

Rachel was very accommodating when we requested last minute changes and communicated with us to make our day/night run smoothly!

We would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Live Events Missouri's reply:

Hi Erica! YOU'RE MARRIED! CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you so much for your excellent review! Thank you for having us DJ your Special Day! It was an honor and a blast!!

-Dennis & Rachel Cox @ Live Events DJs & Photo Booths 417-569-0527
  • Jordan

Jordan Earle · Married on 04/05/2019

May the 4th be with you

Our wedding went off without a hitch. Rachel made sure everything was perfect from the ceremony to the reception. Thanks Live Events!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Live Events Missouri's reply:

JORDAN!!! YOU'RE MARRIED!!! Rachel and I are soooo happy for you! Thank you for trusting Live Events DJs with the most important day of your life! We couldn't be happier for you! Congratulations!!

-Dennis @ Live Events Missouri DJs and Photo Boooths 417-569-0527 LiveEventsMissouri.com
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/17/2018

Kept our dance floor packed!

I really wanted our dance floor to be busy all night long, but was worried our guests wouldn't actually dance. OH WAS I WRONG. Live Events was able to keep our guests dancing and having an absolute blast until the last song (our guests didn't want to leave!!).

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Live Events Missouri 12
    Live Events Missouri 13
    Live Events Missouri 14

KRISTEN!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you VERY much for your kind words. Rachel had a great time celebrating with you! Thank you for choosing Live Events Missouri DJs!

Dennis

Brittany · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect experience for our wedding! We had a destination wedding and did not get to choose any of our vendors in person. Best DJ service we could have asked for. We also had live music during certain parts of our reception and the DJ really worked with everyone to make sure things went smoothly and transitioned seamlessly. The DJ made sure there was no gap in music. He also added games to our night based on our crowd and we had wonderful responses! We had never heard of the sunglasses game. Our DJ asked if it would be okay to give it a go later in the night, and our guests are still talking about it! They say people will always remember the quality of the DJ at a wedding - well, we've gotten many compliments from guests because of our choice! 10/10 would recommend every time!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Live Events Missouri's reply:

Thank you so much for your excellent review, Brittany! It makes me happy to know that your Special Day was 100% perfect (as it should be)! Thank you for trusting Live Events DJs with the most important day of your life.
    Dennis @ Live Events DJs & Photo Booths

Rachel Archer · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Dennis and Rachel with Live Events were wonderful! Very responsive and in tune to what I wanted. Needed very little guidance to put together a great playlist.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Live Events Missouri 15

Live Events Missouri's reply:

Thank you so much for your excellent review, Rachel! We are so happy for you! Congratulations!

• User5541935 · Recently married

Dennis did a great job helping with every step!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Live Events Missouri's reply:

Thank you for the great review!!

Vince · Married on 09/15/2018

Live Events did a great job. I will recommend to all my friends that need your service

Sent on 09/19/2018

Live Events Missouri's reply:

Thank you for your vote of confidence, Vince!

-Dennis @ Live Events DJs and Photo Booths

Alyssa · Married on 09/02/2018

I had Live Events DJ my wedding.........they are absolutely AMAZING!! I’ve had so many compliments about their quality from my guests. They are incredibly flexible, I have to admit I changed my mind several times after the contract and song list was compiled and they were always willing to change it for me! Very highly recommended, I wish I could get married again just to have them DJ for me once more.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Live Events Missouri's reply:

You rock, Alyssa! Thank you for choosing Live Events DJs and Photo Booths. We had a BLAST celebrating with you and your guests!!

-Dennis

Alexis · Married on 09/02/2018

Great Dj!!!! we were super happy with how it turned out. great music all the time !

Sent on 09/10/2018

Live Events Missouri's reply:

Thank you so much, Alexis!

-Dennis @ Live Events DJs and Photo Booths

Heather · Married on 09/01/2018

Live Events DJ’d my daughters wedding and did a fantastic job. They were punctual, easy going and kept everything going with ease. I would recommend them for any event.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Live Events Missouri's reply:

Thank you so much, Heather! Charlie and I had a blast at Kaitlin's wedding last weekend! Thank you for choosing Live Events!