9 Reviews for Live Event Painting by Renata

Craft/Art Parties (1)
9 Live Event Painting by Renata Reviews

If you are debating whether or not to treat yourself to a Live Event Painter - DO IT! I decided to make this my "wedding present to myself" :) and I am really happy that I did. Renata is so kind, talented, easy to work with, and has a very quick turnaround! It was such a cool experience for guests to see our wedding captured live, and our flower girl got so excited when she saw she had made it into the painting. Renata has a beautiful use of texture and color, and she knows exactly how much detail to add - her style is perfect! We just got our final painting from Renata today and it is such a special way for us to remember our wedding day, and I know it will be a fun conversation piece in our home forever. This painting will remain a treasured piece in our family.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/9/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Craft/Art Parties

Having Renata at our reception to do a live painting was one of the highlights of the day! The wedding guests loved watching the painting come to life and it provided the special entertainment that I was looking for. The painting is beautiful and such a special reminder of the day - already hanging in our home!

Profile Picture Blair, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renata was a joy to work with! She was willing to bend over backwards for my sister's remote wedding. Her painting was a great surprise that I know the couple will cherish for years to come!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Really enjoyed working with her, she is very sweet, kind & artistic... her live painting during my daughter's reception was truely impressive!

Profile Picture Gina, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renata was such a joy to have at my wedding. Hiring her to paint a portrait for my wedding was by far one of the best decisions I made. Not only is she extremely talented and was very attentive to all my questions/wants for the painting, but she also has a lively spirit and very kind to all those she meets. I highly recommend Renata to anyone looking to capture their special day through a different medium. We will cherish our painting forever. Thank you Renata!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renata and her live painting service was one of my favorite parts of my wedding. Renata constantly communicates with you to ensure you are getting the final product you have in mind. She was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a live event painter!

Profile Picture Megha, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renata is great. She takes her work very seriously and tries to make her customers very happy. I have an amazing painting she did and I am very happy with it. My experience was very good, she is professional, yet passionate about her work, very talented, and a great lady all around. I highly recommend her. Alex

Profile Picture Alexandra , 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renata was absolutely fabulous. So personable, and great to work with and she produced an outstanding artistic painting of the first dance. A very talented artist and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture User2605301, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews