Live Event Painting by Renata Reviews

9 | Richardson, TX

9 Reviews for Live Event Painting by Renata

9 Live Event Painting by Renata Reviews

Alexandra · Married on 06/09/2018

If you are debating whether or not to treat yourself to a Live Event Painter - DO IT! I decided to make this my "wedding present to myself" :) and I am really happy that I did. Renata is so kind, talented, easy to work with, and has a very quick turnaround! It was such a cool experience for guests to see our wedding captured live, and our flower girl got so excited when she saw she had made it into the painting. Renata has a beautiful use of texture and color, and she knows exactly how much detail to add - her style is perfect! We just got our final painting from Renata today and it is such a special way for us to remember our wedding day, and I know it will be a fun conversation piece in our home forever. This painting will remain a treasured piece in our family.

Blair · Married on 04/28/2018

Having Renata at our reception to do a live painting was one of the highlights of the day! The wedding guests loved watching the painting come to life and it provided the special entertainment that I was looking for. The painting is beautiful and such a special reminder of the day - already hanging in our home!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Blair, thank you so much for your kind words! The pleasure was mine :)

Sheila · Married on 04/14/2018

I felt so very lucky to have found such a talented artist to capture a moment in time at my son's wedding. He and his new wife absolutely loved this gift. Renata did an outstanding job of first, preparing for the event, asking questions I wouldn't have thought of, and helping me select the right medium. She showed up early to the wedding to prep and then was no less than delightful at the wedding, answering the questions of guests while continuing to paint. We couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Sheila, thank you for your kindness not only by writing such a glowing review but also by treating me like a family member at the reception! That's very special. Thank you again ;)

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2017

Renata was a joy to work with! She was willing to bend over backwards for my sister's remote wedding. Her painting was a great surprise that I know the couple will cherish for years to come!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Michelle, thank you for your kind words; I really appreciate them. Your family and you were extremely accommodating and hospitable. I also loved the location! Thank you again. Glad your beautiful sister and her husband will treasure the painting forever. Mission accomplished :)

Gina · Married on 05/27/2017

Really enjoyed working with her, she is very sweet, kind & artistic... her live painting during my daughter's reception was truely impressive!

Sarah · Married on 04/22/2017

Renata was such a joy to have at my wedding. Hiring her to paint a portrait for my wedding was by far one of the best decisions I made. Not only is she extremely talented and was very attentive to all my questions/wants for the painting, but she also has a lively spirit and very kind to all those she meets. I highly recommend Renata to anyone looking to capture their special day through a different medium. We will cherish our painting forever. Thank you Renata!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Sarah, thank you for your kindness; your wedding reception was amazing and I feel honored to have been chosen as your live artist.

Megha · Married on 04/30/2016

Renata and her live painting service was one of my favorite parts of my wedding. Renata constantly communicates with you to ensure you are getting the final product you have in mind. She was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a live event painter!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Megha, thank you for your kind words; I appreciate them very much. It was a great pleasure painting such a unique and beautiful wedding ceremony.

Alexandra · Married on 12/31/2015

Renata is great. She takes her work very seriously and tries to make her customers very happy. I have an amazing painting she did and I am very happy with it. My experience was very good, she is professional, yet passionate about her work, very talented, and a great lady all around. I highly recommend her. Alex

Sent on 04/03/2017

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Alex, thank you for your kind words. Creating a piece of art for you was entirely my pleasure. Well, and the subject was truly beautiful. Thank you again.

Renata was absolutely fabulous. So personable, and great to work with and she produced an outstanding artistic painting of the first dance. A very talented artist and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was entirely my pleasure. The wedding was absolutely amazing and your hospitality unparalleled. Thank you for your business.