6 Reviews for Live Event Painting by Renata

6 Live Event Painting by Renata Reviews

Really enjoyed working with her, she is very sweet, kind & artistic... her live painting during my daughter's reception was truely impressive!

Profile Picture Gina, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renata was such a joy to have at my wedding. Hiring her to paint a portrait for my wedding was by far one of the best decisions I made. Not only is she extremely talented and was very attentive to all my questions/wants for the painting, but she also has a lively spirit and very kind to all those she meets. I highly recommend Renata to anyone looking to capture their special day through a different medium. We will cherish our painting forever. Thank you Renata!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renata and her live painting service was one of my favorite parts of my wedding. Renata constantly communicates with you to ensure you are getting the final product you have in mind. She was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a live event painter!

Profile Picture Megha, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renata is great. She takes her work very seriously and tries to make her customers very happy. I have an amazing painting she did and I am very happy with it. My experience was very good, she is professional, yet passionate about her work, very talented, and a great lady all around. I highly recommend her. Alex

Profile Picture Alexandra , 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renata was absolutely fabulous. So personable, and great to work with and she produced an outstanding artistic painting of the first dance. A very talented artist and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture User2605301, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews