Live Event Painting by Renata Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• F
    Febee M. Married on 02/19/2022

A beautiful keepsake of our wedding

Renata is so wonderful and kind! She walked me through the entire process and the final painting was more beautiful than I could have possibly imagined! I’m so pleased! Worth every penny!

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Awww, Febee! Thank you very much for your kindness! It was such a pleasure working with you and your wonderful husband! Always trying to deliver my best. Thanks again♥
  • Heather
    Heather P. Married on 02/17/2022

Wow! Made our reception an experience for our guests!

Renata was such a joy to work with. Our live wedding painter cancelled on us a week before our wedding, we were devastated! After reading reviews and looking at her work, we decided to reach out to Renata. She was so fast at responding and answered all of our questions. Immediately I knew in my heart it was meant to be and she was going to do our live painting. Renata made the entire process seamless! While she was pairing at the reception, she also made it an experience for our guests which was amazing! If you want excellent customer service, quality of work and professionalism…Renata will exceed all expectations and is your live painter that you need for your event!

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Heather! Thank you for you incredibly kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. I'm so happy that I was available on that day and was able to help you in that stressful time when your live event painter cancelled on you! I wish you and your wonderful husband a happy life-long marriage. Thanks again for choosing me♥
    Dani G. Married on 02/01/2022

Highly recommend!

Renata did an incredible job! We would highly recommend her to anyone interested in live painting for your event. She was easy to work with, kind, and her painting added such a fun touch to our event!

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Hi Dani! Thank you for your wonderful review and for your kindness and generosity during the event! Even though it was an extremely cold day, I felt the warmth of the people around me and it made a tremendous difference. Thanks again!
  • Keertana
    Keertana C. Married on 12/23/2021

Our favorite piece of art!

I absolutely loved worked with Renata! From our initial conversation to receiving our painting, the whole process was seamless. Renata really cares for her clients and wants to make sure our vision is heard and executed. For example, my grandmother was not able to attend our wedding and Renata was able to paint her in as though she was there. She really gave us a memory that would last a lifetime and we are forever grateful for that.

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Keertana! Thank you so much for your kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you and creating a painting with the absent grandmother! I hope this painting will keep you heart warm every time you look at it! With my best wishes to you and your wonderful extended family♥
    Raj Married on 11/14/2021

Renata’s work is simply amazing and worth.

Renata is great to work with, she went to lot of details and final output is really great.

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Hi Raj and Spoo! Thank you for your kind review! I loved painting one of the special moments during your colorful ceremony!
  • Cindy
    Cindy F. Married on 10/23/2021

Absolutely amazing🥰

It was such a pleasure working with Renata for my daughters wedding. She did 2 paintings for us and they were STUNNING. We are so pleased with her work and her personality is the best. Thank you Renata for helping us capture these memories.

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Cindy! Thank you for your kind review and the images of my paintings! It was truly a pleasure painting 2 pieces of art that will be treasured for life. I know how much they mean to you and your family♥
    Joseph N. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing!! Professional!!! And so much fun!!!

This woman is one of the best in the business! She was professional and super pleasant to be around a smile never left her face! The paintings we had done were so detailed and it was everything we wanted!! I can tell you she will be our portrait painter for now on!!!

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Hi Joseph! Thank you so much for your kind review! It makes my heart full to hear when my clients are happy.
    Speaking of fun, you and your gorgeous wife were so much fun to be around! Thank you again.
  • Eva
    Eva S. Married on 10/09/2021

Live wedding painting

Renata was such a pleasure to work with. She made the whole experience so easy, she was always just a text away. All of our guests loved this! The painting came out absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend hiring her for your next event.

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Eva! Thank you so much for your kind words and for posting a picture of your finished painting. It was a pleasure painting live at your beautiful wedding. Thanks again♥
    Renata Sharman
  • Hayley
    Hayley S. Married on 09/25/2021

Beautiful Artwork

Not only is Renata an extremely talented artist, she is a lovely and bright presence to have on your wedding day. You can tell she puts care and love into painting her photos and does an excellent job!

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Hayley! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure painting live at your wedding. You and your family were exceptionally gracious and kind hosts and I appreciate it.
    Ankita D. Married on 09/05/2021

Labor Day wedding

Quick to respond on initial request. Almost instantly. Did not have time to pick up due to long work hours during the week. She was in the area for another event and dropped it off for me.

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Ankita, thank you kindly. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband on your gorgeous wedding day!
    Brandi A. Married on 08/14/2021

Cherished Gift of Art

I found Renata on Wedding Wire and after speaking to her on the phone, I had to book her for my daughter’s wedding. Renata is organized and efficient throughout the whole process, and will work flawlessly with you and your wedding planner. First class and such a delight. Our wedding guests loved watching her throughout the evening while painting our daughters first dance with her husband. I look forward to doing business with her again in the future. Highly recommend her! Painting is such a cherished piece of art.

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Brandi, thank you for your kind words! It was my pleasure working with you to make your daughter's wedding day very special. Catching the right moment at the end of her first dance was the right scene to paint.
  • Brianna
    Brian M. Married on 08/01/2021

Such a special addition!

We loved having Renata at our wedding and are so happy with the result! Our guests enjoyed watching the painting come to life throughout the night. And now we have the most amazing piece of art to remember our incredible wedding weekend. Renata's communication leading up to the event was spectacular. We also ordered thank you notes from Renata. She is the perfect person to capture your event if you are in the Dallas area!

Dear Brian!
    Thank you for your wonderful review and some awesome shots! I enjoyed your magnificent wedding reception very much and feel honored to have been a part of it! Thanks again!
    Braden Married on 07/11/2021

Perfection!

Renata and her work are PERFECTION. I wish I could give more than the allotted 5 stars. I simply cannot give words to how thrilled we were to have her share her talents at our wedding. Our painting turned out to be a dream. Renata arrived on time, communicated with us throughout, was very flexible, and even made the trip to Austin for us! She interacted with our guests and everyone loved watching her create throughout the day. She is kind and her work speaks for itself. Whatever you do, make room for Renata and her painting for your wedding. You won’t regret it and like us, you’ll have a moment stood in time to keep forever as a BEAUTIFUL and unique piece of art. Z całym sercem, dziękujemy Pani Renato!!❤️

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Monica! Thank you so much for your incredible review! It was you, your spouse and your entire family that made the wedding reception so enjoyable and relaxing! It fills my heart to know how much you will treasure the moment I captured in the painting. Ja również całym sercem dziękuję za wspaniłą gościnność♥
    Lisa L. Married on 06/18/2021

The Most Amazing Wedding Day Suprise!

To say that Brett and I were suprised by our family's gift to us is an understatement!!! During the reception we were brought back to a special area where Renata was capturing us at the alter in the most beautiful oil painting!

I literally was overwhelmed with emotion to the point of tears. We absolutely love our beautiful painting and that the moment was captured so perfectly. Renata is a very skilled artist and brings such quality to her work. But she is also a delight and joy to be around. I've enjoyed her so much that I am now taking art lessons! You'll absolutely love having Renata capture your special life moments! I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Lisa1 Than k you for your kind words; now I'm almost in tears! When I saw you and Brett at the reception I knew I was part of something special but didn't realize the magnitude of it until you and Brett came up to my easel. You are such a special couple and I enjoyed your wedding very much! And having you as my art student is more than a bonus! it's sheer delight! MY best wished to you and Brett and thank you again for your kindness♥
  • Theresa
    Theresa M. Married on 06/12/2021

Absolutely flawless! She felt like part of the family yet very professional!

First of all the painting was amazing! Everyone loved watching it come alive! She was so fun to work with and made everything easy! We loved her so much she is going to do a painting for my son and new daughter in law!

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Theresa! Thank you for your kindness, hospitality and everything else. It was a pleasure painting at your daughter's wedding and you and your family created this incredibly warm environment where I felt like part of your family♥
    Thank you and I'm looking forward to working with you again!
  • Rylie
    Rylie M. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing work

Renata is an AMAZING artist!!! Not only is she talented, but she was so easy and FUN to work with!! Very communicative, and quick to respond. You can tell she cares about her clients and capturing their perfect moment on canvas. We hung our painting in our living room and get to be reminded of our favorite day! My guests had a blast watching her paint live during the reception. I had multiple people that were getting married ask for her information! Getting Renata to join the team was the cherry on top of our perfect day, and the best part is we get to have a little piece of the memory forever! Thank you Renata for being so amazing to work with!

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Rylie! Thank you so much for your kind words; you made my day! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and I enjoyed meeting you, your family and the hospitality that was incredible. I felt like being part of your family! I'm also happy to hear that you will cherish the forever memory I captured on canvas♥ Thank you for being such a gracious bride and hostess!
  • Sharon
    Sharon S. Married on 05/07/2021

Amazing piece!!

Wow, Renata was the best!! My sisters surprised us with this wedding gift and we couldn't be happier with her artwork! It was such a lovely surprise and definitely had the guests talking as she was live painting during our reception. We were able to pick it up 2 weeks after the wedding and couldn't be happier. Highly recommend her! :)

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Sharon, thank you for your kind words! I appreciate you! And it was such a pleasure painting your surprise gift!
    Jupin M. Married on 04/24/2021

Live Wedding Painting

Renata was a true pleasure to work with. From the moment we reached out to her to check her availability, she was quick to respond and very communicative. Through multiple postponements, she made sure to check with us to ensure that she would be available on our rescheduled date. Her paintings are absolutely beautiful! Even more so, we were very fortunate to find that she is very accommodating of our wishes--she made it a point to ask us exactly what our vision was for the painting and when he wanted a few adjustments after the painting was complete, she was kind enough to oblige. At the end of the day, we got a precious memento of the most important time in our lives and it is something we will always treasure. We were so lucky to work with Renata!

Dear Jupin!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. It makes my heart full knowing that you and your spouse will always treasure the piece I created for you ♥
    Kathryn Married on 04/23/2021

Wonderful memory for our party!

Renata helped create a unique experience for our guests at my sister's birthday and captured the event into a memory that will last a lifetime. Renata was very open to our ideas and is extremely talented. I would highly recommend her for your next event!

Dear Kathryn!
    Thank you for your business your wonderful review. It was absolutely my pleasure painting at your sister's Birthday party!
    Hannah S. Married on 02/11/2021

Amazing! She painted a beautiful scene of our first dance and we will cherish it forever!

Renata was the perfect addition to our wedding day! She was so easy to work with, and is one of the kindest people I have met. You would be missing out to not have her as part of your special day!

Dear Hannah,
    Thank you for your kindness! It was such a pleasure painting live at your wedding♥
    Alex K. Married on 01/31/2021

Dreams do come true!!

Wow! Renata is a true gem! Her talents are absolutely incredible and she could not have been a sweeter or more accommodating person. Our live painting was something that all guests were in total awe over. The memory of our first dance that she captured is one we will have showcased in our home forever! Our painting was a 22x28 in acrylics - the perfect size. Thank you Renata for everything. WE LOVE YOU!!!

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Alex and Chad! Thank you so much for your kindness and hospitality! And thank you for the wonderful shots!
    I LOVE YOU too!♥
    Lisa K. Married on 11/11/2020

Live Event Painting by Renata

Renata is an outstanding artist and was a very special surprise for my daughter at her wedding.
    Renata’s attention to detail at capturing the wedding ceremony was superior. She is a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her.

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Lisa, thank you so much for your kind words and hospitality. It was such a pleasure working with you and your family♥
  • Karen
    Karen R. Married on 11/10/2020

Live painting for wedding

Renata was a wonderful addition to my daughter's wedding! She's extremely professional, and clearly loves what she does. The finished painting is beautiful, and will be a memory to last a lifetime!

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Karen, thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to paint at your daughter's beautiful wedding.
  • Taylor
    Taylor D. Married on 10/24/2020

Capturing The Start Of A Lifetime

Thoughts from A COVID Bride:
    As I write this review, I am looking at Our Wedding Day Painting by Miss Renata. It depicts my husband and I looking into each other's eyes during our ceremony. This moment in time was OURS...Renata captured our love…our depth…the dawning of our future together. The brush strokes gently bring life to the detail of my dress, my husband's expression and the heavenly cross draped in white chiffon that stands tall among the multitude of green trees in the distance…what better way to show our future children the love their mother and father shared on such a special day. Renata was amazing from the minute I reached out to ask about her work. She has the utmost respect for her clients and ensures what you want ends up on canvas. Another bride was interested in her services on the same day as my wedding, but Renata went above and beyond to be FAIR to allow me the opportunity to book her first since I had reached out prior to the other bride. I loved her work, but how she treated me in this situation speaks volumes of her character and professionalism. I knew from that moment I had to have her capture the greatest day of our lives. She was so well liked at my wedding that a co-worker also hired her for her wedding in January of 2021. See you soon Miss Renata!!!!

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Taylor! Thank you for your kind words; I appreciate your glowing review and can't wait to see you again at your coworker's wedding!
  • Leazet
    Leazet B. Married on 09/27/2020

Renata is amazing!

Renata is truly amazing. The piece she created of our wedding is stunning! I absolutely love it! Our guests enjoy watching her and we’re amazed by her talent. Renata was very helpful and answered all my questions promptly. I would highly recommend her for any memorable event without a doubt! Thank you Renata!

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Leazet, thank you so much not only for your wonderful review but also for your hospitality and kindness. Your reception was truly amazing and I enjoyed it very much! Thanks again. Renata.