Live Event Painting by Renata Reviews

Live Event Painting by Renata 4
Live Event Painting by Renata 5

Alex · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful artwork!

Renata is professional, so very kind and talented. Her passion for painting reflects in her artwork without a doubt. Renata painted live at my wedding reception and it added such a special and personal touch. I am so happy I had Renata capture such a special moment for my husband and I in a very unique way.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Alex, thank you for your kindness. The pleasure was entirely mine and I'm very happy to have captured one of the most important moments of your wedding.
  • Stacey

Stacey Mccoy · Married on 06/30/2019

Wonderful Experience

I contacted Renata several months in advance to create a painting for my sisters wedding. I live several states away, and she made the process so easy to complete. Renata was professional and timely. All of her verbal and written communication was clear and exact. She's an amazingly talented professional.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Stacey, thank you for your kind words; I truly appreciate your review and thank you for your business.

Nari Zaher · Married on 06/07/2019

Very professional, kind, and a luxury to have!

She was very easy to work with! The wedding planning process was very stressful for me, but working with Renata just went smoothly! She came on time, worked diligently, and my guests were so impressed with her! I had so many people telling me how cool it was! Her artwork is lovely and i can't wait to hang it in my house! Such a special idea and I highly recommend brides to work with Renata!

Sent on 09/21/2019
    Live Event Painting by Renata 6

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Nari. Thank you for taking time to write these wonderful words. I truly appreciate it. It was entirely my pleasure working with you and capturing this moment at your spectacular wedding reception. Thanks again.

Rachel · Married on 04/13/2019

Timeless piece of art

Having a live wedding artist is a unique one of a kind experience for your special day. It’s a very entertaining experience for your guests. Everyone loved seeing the process! Renata was very good at communicating with me throughout the whole process. I highly recommend her for your big day!!

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Live Event Painting by Renata 7
    Live Event Painting by Renata 8

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Rachel. Thank you for spending the time writing a review for me your kind words; I really appreciate your review! Best, Renata.

Donna Freer · Married on 04/07/2019

The perfect wow factor

Our guests loved watching Renata's painting unfold throughout the ceremony and reception. It definitely added a wow factor to our celebration. Renata was very professional while also becoming a part of our special day which she captured on canvas. She worked hard to make sure we were pleased with the final product which today hangs in our bedroom. Everyone who sees it loves it. I am so happy to have this very beautiful remembrance of our wedding day to cherish throughout the years.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Donna. Thank you for your kind words. It was such a pleasure painting at your very memorable wedding on such a stormy day. May your days be always sunny :)
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Elliot · Married on 11/10/2018

Most beautiful painting I’ve ever seen

I write to HIGHLY recommend Renata to anyone looking to have the most beautiful keepsake from your wedding. Renata did a first dance painting for my wedding in November. I was stunned at how precise and amazingly beautiful it is. She captured the essence of everyone in the portrait and I’ve gotten more compliments on the painting than I could have ever imagined. Renata is professional, knowledgeable, interactive, patient and amazingly talented. Trust me, there’s no one better and I couldn’t recommend her more highly. I only wish I could give her more than 5 stars. She deserves it. We couldn’t be more pleased with her work. Absolutely amazing. The Elliot’s

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Live Event Painting by Renata 9
    Live Event Painting by Renata 10

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Jackie, thank you for your kindness, loving spirit and above all for the opportunity and the honor to be your live event artist.
    Your kind words are the best Christmas gift an artist could receive.
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/09/2018

If you are debating whether or not to treat yourself to a Live Event Painter - DO IT! I decided to make this my "wedding present to myself" :) and I am really happy that I did. Renata is so kind, talented, easy to work with, and has a very quick turnaround! It was such a cool experience for guests to see our wedding captured live, and our flower girl got so excited when she saw she had made it into the painting. Renata has a beautiful use of texture and color, and she knows exactly how much detail to add - her style is perfect! We just got our final painting from Renata today and it is such a special way for us to remember our wedding day, and I know it will be a fun conversation piece in our home forever. This painting will remain a treasured piece in our family.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Alex, thank you for the opportunity to be your live artist and for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to be at your wedding and feeling the love♥

Blair · Married on 04/28/2018

Having Renata at our reception to do a live painting was one of the highlights of the day! The wedding guests loved watching the painting come to life and it provided the special entertainment that I was looking for. The painting is beautiful and such a special reminder of the day - already hanging in our home!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Blair, thank you so much for your kind words! The pleasure was mine :)

Sheila · Married on 04/14/2018

I felt so very lucky to have found such a talented artist to capture a moment in time at my son's wedding. He and his new wife absolutely loved this gift. Renata did an outstanding job of first, preparing for the event, asking questions I wouldn't have thought of, and helping me select the right medium. She showed up early to the wedding to prep and then was no less than delightful at the wedding, answering the questions of guests while continuing to paint. We couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Dear Sheila,
    thank you for your kindness not only by writing such a glowing review but also by treating me like a family member at the reception! That's very special. Thank you again ;)

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2017

Renata was a joy to work with! She was willing to bend over backwards for my sister's remote wedding. Her painting was a great surprise that I know the couple will cherish for years to come!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Michelle, thank you for your kind words; I really appreciate them. Your family and you were extremely accommodating and hospitable. I also loved the location! Thank you again. Glad your beautiful sister and her husband will treasure the painting forever. Mission accomplished :)

Gina · Married on 05/27/2017

Really enjoyed working with her, she is very sweet, kind & artistic... her live painting during my daughter's reception was truely impressive!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/22/2017

Renata was such a joy to have at my wedding. Hiring her to paint a portrait for my wedding was by far one of the best decisions I made. Not only is she extremely talented and was very attentive to all my questions/wants for the painting, but she also has a lively spirit and very kind to all those she meets. I highly recommend Renata to anyone looking to capture their special day through a different medium. We will cherish our painting forever. Thank you Renata!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Sarah, thank you for your kindness; your wedding reception was amazing and I feel honored to have been chosen as your live artist.

Megha · Married on 04/30/2016

Renata and her live painting service was one of my favorite parts of my wedding. Renata constantly communicates with you to ensure you are getting the final product you have in mind. She was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a live event painter!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Megha, thank you for your kind words; I appreciate them very much. It was a great pleasure painting such a unique and beautiful wedding ceremony.

Alexandra · Married on 12/31/2015

Renata is great. She takes her work very seriously and tries to make her customers very happy. I have an amazing painting she did and I am very happy with it. My experience was very good, she is professional, yet passionate about her work, very talented, and a great lady all around. I highly recommend her. Alex

Sent on 04/03/2017

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Alex, thank you for your kind words. Creating a piece of art for you was entirely my pleasure. Well, and the subject was truly beautiful. Thank you again.

Renata was absolutely fabulous. So personable, and great to work with and she produced an outstanding artistic painting of the first dance. A very talented artist and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was entirely my pleasure. The wedding was absolutely amazing and your hospitality unparalleled. Thank you for your business.