Live Event Painting by Renata Reviews

Live Event Painting by Renata 4
Live Event Painting by Renata 5

Lisa Kaczmarek · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Live Event Painting by Renata

Renata is an outstanding artist and was a very special surprise for my daughter at her wedding.
    Renata’s attention to detail at capturing the wedding ceremony was superior. She is a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Lisa, thank you so much for your kind words and hospitality. It was such a pleasure working with you and your family♥

Devon Hamrick · Married on 11/30/2019

Our painting is something we’ll cherish forever!

Renata is a class act and our painting turned out beautiful! I requested which part of our wedding I wanted her to paint and she was flexible and did a phenomenal job. I highly recommend Renata!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Devon, thank you for you kindness; it was a great pleasure for me to paint at your wonderful wedding reception.
  • Laurie

Laurie Thompson · Married on 11/11/2019

Make Your Wedding A Work Of Art!

What an incredible experience to watch the moment of a lifetime captured on canvas! Renata Sharman is an award-winning artist based in Richardson, Tx who knows just how to take an ordinary, "you've-seen-one-you've-seen-them-all" wedding event and turn it into a unique, one-of-a-kind memory that becomes an actual work of art. Whether you select your work to be created with oil, acrylics or watercolors, her live artist presence is show-stopping and will have your guests talking for weeks (if not months)! While working, Renata becomes part of the wedding interacting with guests and encouraging them to ask questions about everything she does. We cannot speak highly enough of her talent and the original oil painting she created of my daughter and her new husband sharing their first dance. Do NOT hesitate to book her for your wedding; she DOES travel to a wide range of venues and offers a marvelous variety of sizes for her paintings. We are SO happy we found her!!

Live Event Painting by Renata 6
    Sent on 11/20/2019

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Laurie, thank you for you kindness and your glowing review. It means a lot to me and I can not tell you how much I appreciate you and everything you did to accommodate my needs at the wedding. It was truly a pleasure and honor to paint at at your daughter's wedding.

Alex · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful artwork!

Renata is professional, so very kind and talented. Her passion for painting reflects in her artwork without a doubt. Renata painted live at my wedding reception and it added such a special and personal touch. I am so happy I had Renata capture such a special moment for my husband and I in a very unique way.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Alex, thank you for your kindness. The pleasure was entirely mine and I'm very happy to have captured one of the most important moments of your wedding.
  • Stacy

Stacy Hall · Married on 08/31/2019

"Masterpiece"

I looked through a lot of painters sites and social media however was not impressed with their work until my planner found Renata. I knew when I saw her paintings we had to secure her talent for our big day! I cannot describe how impressed I was with the quality and speed of the painting Renata created for our wedding. Our theme was "Masterpiece" and she created just that!!! The painting is absolutely beautiful and truly captured my husband and I's first dance. She has been blessed with a God given talent. I can't wait to hang the painting up in our forever home. Thanks Renata!

~Stacy

Sent on 10/23/2019

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Stacy, I can't tell how honored and privileged I feel that you chose me to paint at your wedding. Your kindness and spirit are greatly appreciated. Thank you again! Renata.
  • Stacey

Stacey Mccoy · Married on 06/30/2019

Wonderful Experience

I contacted Renata several months in advance to create a painting for my sisters wedding. I live several states away, and she made the process so easy to complete. Renata was professional and timely. All of her verbal and written communication was clear and exact. She's an amazingly talented professional.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Stacey, thank you for your kind words; I truly appreciate your review and thank you for your business.

Nari Zaher · Married on 06/07/2019

Very professional, kind, and a luxury to have!

She was very easy to work with! The wedding planning process was very stressful for me, but working with Renata just went smoothly! She came on time, worked diligently, and my guests were so impressed with her! I had so many people telling me how cool it was! Her artwork is lovely and i can't wait to hang it in my house! Such a special idea and I highly recommend brides to work with Renata!

Live Event Painting by Renata 7
    Sent on 09/21/2019

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Nari. Thank you for taking time to write these wonderful words. I truly appreciate it. It was entirely my pleasure working with you and capturing this moment at your spectacular wedding reception. Thanks again.

Rachel · Married on 04/13/2019

Timeless piece of art

Having a live wedding artist is a unique one of a kind experience for your special day. It’s a very entertaining experience for your guests. Everyone loved seeing the process! Renata was very good at communicating with me throughout the whole process. I highly recommend her for your big day!!

Live Event Painting by Renata 8
    Live Event Painting by Renata 9
    Sent on 09/22/2019

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Rachel. Thank you for spending the time writing a review for me your kind words; I really appreciate your review! Best, Renata.

Donna Freer · Married on 04/07/2019

The perfect wow factor

Our guests loved watching Renata's painting unfold throughout the ceremony and reception. It definitely added a wow factor to our celebration. Renata was very professional while also becoming a part of our special day which she captured on canvas. She worked hard to make sure we were pleased with the final product which today hangs in our bedroom. Everyone who sees it loves it. I am so happy to have this very beautiful remembrance of our wedding day to cherish throughout the years.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Donna. Thank you for your kind words. It was such a pleasure painting at your very memorable wedding on such a stormy day. May your days be always sunny :)
  • Jordan

Jordan Fussell · Married on 02/09/2019

The perfect painting!

Renata is AMAZING at her craft. She went above and beyond with my painting, exceeding my expectations. It hangs in my living room now and is always the first thing people compliment. Renata is very kind and easy to work with, a lot of fun personality! My guests at the wedding were so excited watching her paint and I received many compliments after. This was my gift to myself for my wedding day and I am so happy to have it. I will treasure it always!

Live Event Painting by Renata 10
    Sent on 10/22/2019

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Jordan, thank you for the honor of letting me paint at your beautiful wedding and thank you for your kind words; I appreciate them very much♥

Angie Curry · Married on 02/09/2019

Renata is just amazing!

Renata painted my favorite photo from my daughter’s wedding. It is truly a treasure she will have for a lifetime! Her work is just amazing ! She was so patient with us as we made decisions about the painting through the process. Our love of the finished product was her sole intent. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a keepsake from their special day!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Angie, thank you for your kindness. I wish I could have painted live at your daughter's wedding but as you know I was already booked that day. Still, I'm so happy that she and her husband will have a piece of art to cherish forever.
  • Monica

Monica Galindo Martinez · Married on 11/23/2018

Wedding at Hall of State Nov 23 2018

We LOVE Renata. Her work is truly original and captures the essence of the wedding day. Very professional and easy to communicate with. Her presence added a touch of unmatched elegance and flawless creativity. She even gave us cookies when we picked up our masterpiece! Those were also delicious :) We HIGHLY recommend her services to any couple that is looking to add a unique flare of art to their special day. It’s a timeless piece you will cherish forever!

Live Event Painting by Renata 11
    Sent on 10/23/2019

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Monica, thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure painting for you and I'm glad you liked the cookies♥
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Elliot · Married on 11/10/2018

Most beautiful painting I’ve ever seen

I write to HIGHLY recommend Renata to anyone looking to have the most beautiful keepsake from your wedding. Renata did a first dance painting for my wedding in November. I was stunned at how precise and amazingly beautiful it is. She captured the essence of everyone in the portrait and I’ve gotten more compliments on the painting than I could have ever imagined. Renata is professional, knowledgeable, interactive, patient and amazingly talented. Trust me, there’s no one better and I couldn’t recommend her more highly. I only wish I could give her more than 5 stars. She deserves it. We couldn’t be more pleased with her work. Absolutely amazing. The Elliot’s

Live Event Painting by Renata 12
    Live Event Painting by Renata 13
    Sent on 12/13/2018

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Jackie, thank you for your kindness, loving spirit and above all for the opportunity and the honor to be your live event artist.
    Your kind words are the best Christmas gift an artist could receive.
  • Joanna

Joanna Canada · Married on 10/06/2018

Renata is vey talented and amazing!

Renata is the sweetest person! She was very prompt at responding to questions. She did an AMAZING job on our painting! Everyone loved watching her paint! She fit right in with our crowd! She delivered it to my home after it was finished and I was so thankful for that. Everyone that comes to our home always says great things about our wedding painting! Thank you, Renata! You were the perfect touch to our wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Joanna, thank you for your kind words. It was truly my pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding and leaving you and your husband with a piece that you will cherish forever.
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/09/2018

If you are debating whether or not to treat yourself to a Live Event Painter - DO IT! I decided to make this my "wedding present to myself" :) and I am really happy that I did. Renata is so kind, talented, easy to work with, and has a very quick turnaround! It was such a cool experience for guests to see our wedding captured live, and our flower girl got so excited when she saw she had made it into the painting. Renata has a beautiful use of texture and color, and she knows exactly how much detail to add - her style is perfect! We just got our final painting from Renata today and it is such a special way for us to remember our wedding day, and I know it will be a fun conversation piece in our home forever. This painting will remain a treasured piece in our family.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Alex, thank you for the opportunity to be your live artist and for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to be at your wedding and feeling the love♥

Blair · Married on 04/28/2018

Having Renata at our reception to do a live painting was one of the highlights of the day! The wedding guests loved watching the painting come to life and it provided the special entertainment that I was looking for. The painting is beautiful and such a special reminder of the day - already hanging in our home!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Blair, thank you so much for your kind words! The pleasure was mine :)

Sheila · Married on 04/14/2018

I felt so very lucky to have found such a talented artist to capture a moment in time at my son's wedding. He and his new wife absolutely loved this gift. Renata did an outstanding job of first, preparing for the event, asking questions I wouldn't have thought of, and helping me select the right medium. She showed up early to the wedding to prep and then was no less than delightful at the wedding, answering the questions of guests while continuing to paint. We couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Dear Sheila,
    thank you for your kindness not only by writing such a glowing review but also by treating me like a family member at the reception! That's very special. Thank you again ;)

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2017

Renata was a joy to work with! She was willing to bend over backwards for my sister's remote wedding. Her painting was a great surprise that I know the couple will cherish for years to come!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Michelle, thank you for your kind words; I really appreciate them. Your family and you were extremely accommodating and hospitable. I also loved the location! Thank you again. Glad your beautiful sister and her husband will treasure the painting forever. Mission accomplished :)

Gina · Married on 05/27/2017

Really enjoyed working with her, she is very sweet, kind & artistic... her live painting during my daughter's reception was truely impressive!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Gina, though late to reply I wanted to say: thank you for your kind words. I'm so happy see your review!

Sarah · Married on 04/22/2017

Renata was such a joy to have at my wedding. Hiring her to paint a portrait for my wedding was by far one of the best decisions I made. Not only is she extremely talented and was very attentive to all my questions/wants for the painting, but she also has a lively spirit and very kind to all those she meets. I highly recommend Renata to anyone looking to capture their special day through a different medium. We will cherish our painting forever. Thank you Renata!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Sarah, thank you for your kindness; your wedding reception was amazing and I feel honored to have been chosen as your live artist.

Megha · Married on 04/30/2016

Renata and her live painting service was one of my favorite parts of my wedding. Renata constantly communicates with you to ensure you are getting the final product you have in mind. She was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a live event painter!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Megha, thank you for your kind words; I appreciate them very much. It was a great pleasure painting such a unique and beautiful wedding ceremony.

Alexandra · Married on 12/31/2015

Renata is great. She takes her work very seriously and tries to make her customers very happy. I have an amazing painting she did and I am very happy with it. My experience was very good, she is professional, yet passionate about her work, very talented, and a great lady all around. I highly recommend her. Alex

Sent on 04/03/2017

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Alex, thank you for your kind words. Creating a piece of art for you was entirely my pleasure. Well, and the subject was truly beautiful. Thank you again.

Renata was absolutely fabulous. So personable, and great to work with and she produced an outstanding artistic painting of the first dance. A very talented artist and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was entirely my pleasure. The wedding was absolutely amazing and your hospitality unparalleled. Thank you for your business.