Little Mac Design Reviews

Little Mac Design 5
Little Mac Design 6
Little Mac Design 7

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2017

I love how personable she is and I will always go to her for our future photo. I can’t wait for her to do my wedding!!! Nicole does amazing work and is always willing to do whatever new poses you want to try.

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Little Mac Design 8
    Little Mac Design 9
    Little Mac Design 10

Amy · Married on 08/19/2017

What a blessing it was to have Nicole Engstrom of Little Mac Design shoot our engagement session and wedding! The photos are nothing short of AMAZING! She captured so many precious moments of our day that will be fun to look back at for a lifetime! She has an amazing eye and skill set that cannot be compared to. She was fun and easy to work with and had our photos back to us in two weeks! Unheard of! I had been given wedding planning advice to find a good photographer. I didn't find a good one, I was lucky to find a top notch one! Thank you, thank you, Nicole! You were outstanding!!
    Matt and Amy

Sent on 09/16/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/04/2017

Nicole was awesome to work with. Would definitely recommend her to family and friends!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Joel · Married on 07/14/2017

Very passionate about her work. On time. Resourceful. Amazing shots! I have to say we hired the best photographer in MN.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Tyler · Married on 07/08/2017

The photos that Nicole took of our wedding are STUNNING! Thank you so, so much. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to help us capture the most important day of our lives. Nicole was fantastic to work with. Very professional and knowledgeable and the photos we received were spectacular. Thank you so much for sharing your craft with us, Nicole!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Lindsay · Married on 06/24/2017

After our original photographer bailed on us my husband and I began the frantic search for a new photographer with our wedding only being 3 months away we tried not to panic. We came across Nicole and after meeting with her and going over her work we knew we’d found our replacement. I was actually more excited about having her as our photographer than the original one we had hired. She was fantastic on the wedding day, she even arrived early to begin capturing the day. Nicole was very flexible and willing to take any and all photos that we requested she also had many ideas of her own. She was also willing to stay late without hesitation on the wedding night to help photograph the entire evening. Our photos turned out gorgeous and I constantly have people asking me who my photographer was. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for really unique and elegant photos.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Hailey · Married on 06/17/2017

We knew Nicole was going to be the best choice as our wedding photographer after we saw her beautiful pictures and style online. The day of Nicole did amazing, we had multiple people comment about how friendly she was with our guests. Additionally, she has invested in a lot of money into her gear and glass to produce absolutely stunning photos. Her photos that she took are to die for. We definitely suggest Nicole and we will be using her in the future for family photos.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Kathryn · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I got married in Stillwater, Minnesota on June 10th of this year which was a very HOT and sunny day. TWO DAYS after an unexpected surgery, Nicole arrived at our venue ready to photograph our wedding and she did not miss a beat. She was absolutely fantastic, and extremely professional. She was able to bring a fellow photographer to offer assistance due to restrictions after surgery, and she was also wonderful. Nicole had a few edited photos sent to me the same night as the wedding, which were absolutely incredible.

I would HIGHLY recommend Little Mac Design for any sort of photo shoot, or event you may be having- ESPECIALLY a wedding!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Jeremy · Married on 05/13/2017

Nicole was great to work with and the photos turned out amazing.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Collin Anderson · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Review for Nicole-Surprise Proposal

Nicole did a great job! From contacting her to setting up the photo shoot to having the photos taken, it was easy and fun.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • W

Willie · Married on 06/09/2018

Nicole was very professional and responsive to our needs. She arrived on time and worked with my bride and me and our wedding party to ensure she captured memorable images!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Little Mac Design 11

Katie · Married on 07/30/2017

3.5

Nicole, was really great to work with. She was super friendly and had a great eye. Absolutely gorgeous photos!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jackie · Married on 05/05/2018

Food is great

Nicole was awesome! She was really on top of everything!

Sent on 06/03/2018