Little Birdies Events & Co. Reviews

11 | North Hollywood, CA

11 Reviews for Little Birdies Events & Co.

Little Birdies Events & Co. 1
Little Birdies Events & Co. 2
Little Birdies Events & Co. 3
Little Birdies Events & Co. 4
Little Birdies Events & Co. 5
Little Birdies Events & Co. 6
Little Birdies Events & Co. 7

Stephanie van Adelsberg · Married on 09/07/2019

Sharon is an Exceptional Coordinator!

Sharon was an absolutely incredible coordinator to work with! My husband and I are so grateful to her for her calm, professional, and engaged demeanor. She was able to make sure our wedding ran smoothly and with no hiccups. She did so in a manner that showed respect and kindness to us, our families, and our friends. I would highly recommend working with Sharon for any event. She is truly a gift. My husband and I both had many people ask us for her contact information after our wedding because of how wonderful of a job she did and her exceptional interpersonal skills. Thanks again Sharon!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Miles

Miles Osgood · Married on 07/06/2019

Sharon made a complicated wedding simple!

We put together a DIY wedding at a city-owned venue, which meant that we had about 10 different vendors to coordinate, along with wedding-party tasks and many personal boxes. Without Sharon, I don't know how we would have gotten through it: she talked through every step of the plan with us on the phone, found a last-minute DJ, met with vendors who happened to arrive early, helped fix details in our ceremony during rehearsal, and (most importantly) reconfigured our schedule on the fly when we had some unpredictable delays the day of the event. We really got to enjoy the day because Sharon was working behind the scenes. She went above and beyond day-of coordination, making sure to come to our rehearsal and to stick around on the wedding day both before we arrived and after we left. Throughout, Sharon was also just fun to have around: super friendly, super encouraging, great with the wedding-parties and with guests. Thanks so much, Sharon! --Miles and Daryl

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Little Birdies Events & Co. 8
    Little Birdies Events & Co. 9

Little Birdies Events & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Miles and Daryl! I'm so glad you two were able to enjoy your beautiful wedding day! It was such an honor and filled with so much fun and love! Wishing you both all the love in the world!
  • Simon

Simon Liang · Married on 12/01/2018

Your best life choice is who you're going to marry. This wedding planner is the next best thing.

We had a vision for a modern Chinese/American fusion wedding, and Sharon was 1 of 5 planners/coordinators we interviewed. One planner had a ‘holier-than-thou’ attitude; another wouldn’t understand our vision; one sounded extremely scripted; and the last one only event plans as a hobby. We went with Sharon because she’s none of those things. Event planning is Sharon’s career, and from our time working with her, she’s knowledgeable, professional, kind, and will go above and beyond to make sure your wedding is exactly what you want.

Wedding Planning:
    We wanted to do most of the planning ourselves, so we were looking more for more of a consultant. While most planners have full-planning, partial-planning and day-of packages, Sharon also does hourly consulting, so she was perfect for us. Throughout the year, we brainstormed with her, asked her insight on things we weren’t knowledgeable about, and also got her opinion on vendor pricing. She helped structure our wedding day itinerary to fit the needs of a Chinese-American wedding. At one point, she came with us to look at venues, and she even took time to go dress shopping with us! Her knowledge and experience saved us thousands of dollars in the long run. Do note that because she’s great at what she does, she will often have a saturated schedule. She may not always be available, so I recommend booking her quickly!

Wedding Day Coordination:
    Sharon is an amazing day-of coordinator. We gave her a lot of information with very little time – and we were amazed at how organized and prepared she was for the big day. Even though she was always around to update us and to keep us on track, we didn’t realize just how much work she did until after the wedding was over. Any issues that came up throughout the day (and no matter what, there will always be issues), were discretely handled and resolved without drawing any attention. Because of that, we were able to fully enjoy our wedding day.

To all perspective brides/grooms: Peace of mind is imperative for the big day; Sharon gave us that, and we are certain she will give that to you and all her clients. Happy planning!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Lou · Married on 08/04/2018

Sharon was our Day of Coordinator for our wedding in August. My then-fiance and I were very hands on and needed someone to execute what we wanted for our day. Sharon brought to life the most beautiful and loving wedding day for us. She was wonderful to communicate with, was very patient, and helped us think through every detail with her extensive experience and sharp attention. She also was a joy to be around for us, our guests, and our vendors. She was particularly amazing at handling our vendors. Weddings our supposed to be stressful, but it was a total breeze with Sharon and her expertise at the helm of our day.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Little Birdies Events & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Lulu and Daniel for letting me a part of your beautiful wedding day! I'm so glad it turned out better than you have hoped and am so glad I was able to help in any way! Wishing you all the happiness in the world!

Radhika · Married on 05/27/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

This review comes too late but by no means takes away from how much of a great help Sharon was for our special day. She brought such enthusiasm and professionalism to our wedding. Though we hired Sharon as our day planner she was with us, helpful and on hand to gives us any guidance we needed right through to wedding. She went above and beyond and handled our unique fusion affair that had so much personal touches, with grace and ease. We would highly recommend her. Thank you Sharon!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Little Birdies Events & Co. 14
    Little Birdies Events & Co. 15
    Little Birdies Events & Co. 16

Jie · Married on 05/19/2018

Finding the right wedding planner/day of coordinator was most important part of wedding planning for me. I spoke with several planners but had a instant connection with Sharon! I loved how personable she was. She is the sweetest person! Sharon surpassed all our expectations! Planning this wedding was a breeze thanks to her. Any question I had, she was quickly on it to give me solutions. She really helped turn my vision for my dream wedding into reality. On the day of the wedding, she made sure we were stress free and well fed! Our wedding day couldn’t have been more perfect! Even if something went astray we had no idea because Sharon took care of everything. She made sure we really just enjoyed our special day! I can’t thank her enough for making our wedding day the best day ever!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Little Birdies Events & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and trusting me with helping you with your wedding! Congratulations again!!

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

My now husband and I hired Sharon one week before our wedding due to an unfortunate event that occurred with our previous coordinator.

Our first phone call conversation was amazing she asked questions and got straight to the point. We had our wedding at FCCLA, a very large church in Los Angeles. She had never been to the venue, but none of my wedding party could tell when she met us at rehearsal. She worked so well with the staff at the church and she was so personable.

The day of the wedding she setup our reception area so beautifully and she dressed the part. We needed duct tape..Sharon had it. Our baby was being fussy..she handled it. She did an amazing job plus more.

If you are looking to hire a coordinator or a day of coordinator I highly suggest Sharon. Besides her exceptional customer service, her prices were incredibly reasonable!

The only negative thing I could say is that our oldest son wanted to take her home and he couldn't (he's only 5 btw lol!).

Wish we had her from the start but she made our ending amazing

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/29/2016

Sharon was amazing with taking care of all the details at my wedding. She was extremely proactive and made sure everything and everyone was where they needed to be. I trusted her completely with my wedding and knew I would know have to worry about anything with her managing it. I highly recommend her for any events.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Lily · Married on 03/26/2016

If your looking for someone who is thoughtful and caring for your special day, Little Birdies Events is the one for you! Our coordinator ensured that our day went smoothly. She handled the coordinating very well so that we did not have to stress over it on our wedding day. During the planning process, she kept us on schedule to make sure that we made all our decisions on time so that everything could be ordered. We are happy that we chose Little Birdies Events to help coordinate and plan our wedding day!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Little Birdies Events & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words! I'm so glad I was able to make your day the way you imagined!

Happy 1 year anniversary!! <3

Erica · Married on 07/29/2017

Sharon brings a calm and flexible style to her work. Her documents and processes are professional, which I appreciate as a business gal, too. She was helping a little bit prior to our wedding but mostly was our day of runner. She really hustled and took everything in stride and tried to make me as happy as possible. The only snafu was that our vows that i had in a binder weren't brought down and it caused a hiccup in the ceremony. We are pretty relaxed people so it was kind of funny at our wedding which was intentionally relaxed and intimate so it was fine, but I would recommend for other DIY weddings with a non-professional officiant like ours, that Sharon checks in with them. Sharon was good at remembering details and hustling hard for us day-of! Thanks girl!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Erica and Reed,

Thank you for bringing me on board to help out at your wedding! I had such a blast (even hustling) HAHA!

May you two have as much love and good times the rest of your lives as there was at your wedding! <3

Samantha · Married on 04/07/2018

Little Birdies events was just what we needed for a Day-Of services! Sharon helped set up all the decorations and kept us on time! She was very responsive and flexible. She was punctual to our meetings and took notes regarding specific things I needed done on the day of. She was organized and helped my wedding day run smoothly! We were very happy with her services and would recommend her to friends!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Little Birdies Events & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I'm so glad I was able to be a part of such a beautiful wedding! So glad it was the way you imagined! <3