Littera LLC Reviews

5 | Apopka, FL

5 Reviews for Littera LLC

Shanae Hall · Married on 11/17/2019

Wedding Planner

I’m a Wedding and Event Planner That has use this company from multiple occasions and I would recommend them time and time again, always professional, always courteous, always beautiful, and most important always dependable! I would highly recommend them for your celebration.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen Bosley · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful pieces for our wedding

Christine did several pieces for our wedding back on June 8th, 2019. Table numbers, signs, and a seating chart. She was quick and responsive to emails and so easy to work with. She worked with me on the perfect color to match our wedding colors. Her calligraphy is beautiful. She is the sweetest person!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Lauren Wong · Married on 04/13/2019

Exactly How I Envisioned!

Working with Christine to get my wedding invites and signages have been awesome! I loved her work and upon contacting her, she was responsive and reasonably priced- I knew I had to have her on my team. She created my massive seating chart exactly how I imagined it, and knocked the wedding invites and wedding quotes out the park! Highly recommend this talent right here!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal Cheung · Married on 09/15/2018

Chris is amazing!

Chris' help with the wedding assets were a life saver. :) I'm a designer myself and it was fun to collaborate with another creative who really knows their stuff! Her work is beautiful, she's very easy to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for custom calligraphy. She is definitely a perfectionist and will work to make sure that you are 100% happy with the work.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 10/21/2017

Beautiful Lettering!

Christine made all of the signs for our wedding, including welcome signs, seating, and a special sign for our bar area. Her lettering is BEAUTIFUL. She was so easy to work with, and really listened to my wants and ideas and her work surpassed my expectations.

Sent on 07/26/2019