Lites, Camera, Ashley Reviews

3 | Boston, MA

3 Reviews for Lites, Camera, Ashley

Christina · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful experience!

Ashley was so great to work with for our engagement photos. I was so nervous for them and the weather wasn't cooperating in our favor, but Ashley made it such a fun, relaxed experience and was able to work with the elements flawlessly. She sent us our photos so quickly after our shoot and we loved all of them!! It was so hard choosing one for our save the date because we had too many favorites. I highly recommend working with Ashley if you have the chance - you won't regret it!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Lites, Camera, Ashley's reply:

Thank you Christina for your kind words! I am so happy to hear that I was able to calm your nerves and that you love all the photos. It was a pleasure working with you and your fiance as well and I wish you both the best in this exciting time of your life!

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing photos!

Ashley took photos for my engagement . They came out amazing!! She did such a good job of picking spots in the Boston area that were a beautiful backdrop and also helped direct my fiancé and myself for poses that looked very natural (especially considering how awkward I can be when having my picture taken). We used her photo for our save the date and received so many compliments. My fiancé and myself are so grateful for the photos we have. I can’t say enough wonderful things about the whole experience!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Lites, Camera, Ashley's reply:

Hi Kelly- Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so glad to hear that you used my photo for your save the date and that you received compliments! You and your fiance were a delight to work with :)

Colleen · Married on 04/27/2019

True Professional!

If you are looking for a true professional at a reasonable price, Ashley is the one! She provides excellent direction and great advice if you are not sure what to do. Her editing turn-around time is second to none. We were so was happy with every single photo we received! I would recommend Ashley to anyone!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Lites, Camera, Ashley's reply:

Thank you Colleen! I'm very happy to hear you loved all the photos and that my direction helped make your experience great. I wish you and your fiance the best and brightest future.