45 Reviews for Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry

Consultations (1)
Group Services (1)
Licensed (1)
Hair Extensions (1)

I loved working with Lisa and her team for hair and make-up for my wedding. Lisa and her stylists came to my hotel the morning of my wedding which made it a very relaxed, non-stressful morning where I could enjoy hang out with my bridesmaids in a casual setting and not have to worry about being to a salon on time or the weather outside when I was running in and out. Lisa did an amazing job on my makeup that stayed in place all night long. Her hair stylists were very talented and made sure everyone was completely satisfied before leaving. I highly recommend working with Lisa!!!

Profile Picture Myranda, 12/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Lisa and her staff were fabulous. They came to my Mom's house in the morning and did all our hair and makeup onsite which was so fun. I know I had a lot of questions and changes and they were patient and accommodating. Everyone in our bridal party and my Mom and my husband's Mom looked so beautiful. Hair and makeup lasted until the end of the night and looked flawless. I felt confident and beautiful on my wedding day. A+

Profile Picture Heather, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Licensed, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Lisa and Courtney were amazing. They had two additional stylists with them and every person loved their hair and makeup. The relaxing feel and great personalities of all the stylists made our morning perfect. We were able all sit around together and relax and drink a mimosa while they beautified us. The makeup stayed all night long and looked great in the pictures even into the dance. And nobody's hair fell out. They were fabulous!

Profile Picture User6051705, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

I found Lisa Reinhardt through online reviews and I was not disappointed! One of the things that I really loved about Lisa and her team is that they work onsite. Lisa sent two of her team members to the church on the morning of my wedding and they both were so personable and fun. They worked quickly and efficiently to make sure that my hair and make-up and the hair of my five bridesmaids was done by 11:30AM. I really liked my hair, but what I fell in love with was my make-up. Melanie did an AMAZING job choosing the right colors and making sure that it was exactly what I wanted. I loved the airbrush application and the fake eye-lashes really made my eyes pop. I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day and I would high recommend Lisa and her team to anyone!

Profile Picture Claire, 6/20/15, 6 Reviews
1.0

Lisa did my hair and it fell out within an hour. She was rude and did nothing to accommodate it. $495 out the window.

Profile Picture User5188225, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The girls as Lisa Reinhardt Makeup and Hair Artistry did an amazing job for my wedding. I had the pleasure of Rachel doing my hair and makeup and it turned out better than I ever imagined. I got so many compliments through out the night. I also had 5 bridesmaids that got their hair done, and they all looked equally as gorgeous. I would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Being a fellow wedding industry professional, I have worked with Lisa and her team on many wedding days throughout the years. When it was my turn to be the Bride, I knew I wanted her to pretty me up on the big day! She was AWESOME!! Throughout the planning process she was communicative and organized. She offered to do my trial consultation the day I was getting a boudoir session done which saved me money. On wedding day she was fun to hang out with and she made me look gorgeous! Thank you, Lisa!!

Profile Picture Britty, 5/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa did such a great job and was so much fun to hang out with all day- 5 stars!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry did my hair and makeup as well as three bridesmaids' and one mother's for my wedding. I would recommend the service to anyone. They were flexible with me as we figured out a time for the trial. They looked at the pictures I brought and were able to give me exactly what I was looking for. Having onsite hair and makeup was also a fun part of the day for us. My makeup and hair both stayed in tact throughout the entire day, and I received many compliments on both. As I look at the pictures, I wish my makeup could be air brushed every day!

Profile Picture User4694372, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was timely to respond, easy to work with, and helped me to feel at ease and confident on the day! Being someone who doesn't wear a lot of make up on a daily basis, I was concerned about looking natural and feeling like "myself". The make up was perfect and natural, and looked great all night! Would recommend Lisa over and over!

Profile Picture User4694849, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa and her team (Melanie and Poonoy) did an excellent job with on-site hair and makeup services for myself and my wedding party. I can honestly say that her airbrush bridal makeup was nothing short of amazing! Lisa is extraordinarily talented!

Because I lived out of state, Lisa and Poonoy were able to do my trial run two months before my wedding, which was ahead of schedule. I appreciated her accommodating that.

It was also a huge help to have Lisa, Poonoy, and Melanie come to me instead of me going to a salon. I would highly recommend on site services, and I would highly recommend Lisa's makeup artistry!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/8/14, 9 Reviews
4.7

I hired Lisa's amazing team for my October 18, 2014 wedding. They were amazing to work with! I live in New York and was planning my wedding in Minnesota, so this was a little challenging, but they were very flexible when planning my trial hair and makeup run. On the day of the wedding they showed up bright and early and I hired them to do my hair and makeup, three bridesmaids and both mothers-it was big job, but they did wonderful! My makeup held up throughout the day and my hair looked amazing, she weaved a ribbon through it that looked so beautiful, only bummer was some of it fell out right after the ceremony and you could see it dangling in the pictures late on. It would have been nice to have two hair stylists there for the number of women that needed their hair done-because it got a little hectic, but they handled it like a professional, and when one of my bridesmaids did not like her hairstyle, she quickly redid it and it looked amazing. I truly felt beautiful on my day and the women all looked amazing!! They were a great team of women to work with!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/18/14, 8 Reviews
3.5

The staff were nice people. I only got my hair done. They really tried to do their best. But, I didn't have a great experience. I rated the value lower was because it was so expensive for the quality. I'm not picky with my hair at all, so I thought I wouldn't have any issues. I brought a picture to my trial and asked the stylist to do the same look; what I got was nothing like the picture! It looked like bad prom hair. I told her I needed a lot less structure and she was very sweet and said she would do that the day of - she only let me try one look. Since she knew it was not what I wanted, I thought she would have tried it again. (I wish I had scheduled an extra trial with the stylist, but that would have cost more money and it was already too expensive!) The day of all she did was curl my hair. No body, nothing special. She did my sister's hair the same way! Only plain curls. For the amount I paid, I expected my hair to be special. But, I could have done this myself. The stylist asked if I liked it, but honestly I didn't trust her to fix it and end up with prom hair again, so I just said it was fine. The other stylist that was also from the same company came over before she left and made sure I liked it too because I think it was obvious I was lying by my face! I didn't trust the stylists, so I really didn't want them playing with it anymore because there was very little time to spare! Who has time to waste on the morning of your wedding? It wasn't a problem though, because my best friend ended up using products, fixing my hair herself and making it perfect.
Although I'm sure each stylist is different, I wouldn't recommend this vendor because the cost and quality don't align.

Profile Picture tiah, 8/15/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm so thankful that I was able to have Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry be apart of my special day... I had beautiful lash extensions.
New makeup products that I fell in love with and I loved being airbrushed. My hair was amazing. It stayed gorgeous all day and night, even through out the rain... Thank you so much Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry for making my fairytale wedding come true.

Profile Picture Jess, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a great experience with Lisa and her team. Lisa did the makeup for me and my bridesmaids and Charity and Kenya did our hair. The makeup looked gorgeous but I think the updos done by Charity and Kenya were absolutely stunning!!! A few of my bridesmaids brought pictures of what they were thinking and the hairstylists were able to do them exactly as the picture looked. Everyone's hair stayed in place all day and night and looked beautiful. My hair was almost my favorite thing about my look that day!! Lisa did a great job with the makeup as well though, an even gave one of my bridesmaids the airbrush foundation for free because of some acne problems and Lisa felt it would stay better. All of the people we worked with were very friendly and professional. My only complaint about this service is that it seemed a little expensive, especially when you consider all of the money the bridesmaids have spent on wedding stuff already. That being said, everyone did do a fantastic job and I don't regret booking with Lisa one bit.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa and her crew did our hair and make up for my wedding. She came to where we were getting ready and did hair and make up for bride, bridesmaids and flower girls. Everyone was really nice and professional. They did a nice job with our hair and makeup. Everyone loved their hair and makeup, even at the end of the evening, and looked beautiful. They stayed on schedule, brought everything they needed, and did a great job.

Profile Picture User3271537, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Where do I start with how AMAZING Lisa Reinhardt Makeup and Hair Artistry is?? She has done eye lash extensions for me on MANY occasions- the most recent to help me get ready for an awesome vacation. In being a wedding planner I work with TONS of hair and make-up artist, but Lisa and her team are above the rest. She creates not only stunning looks for my clients- but an incredible wedding day environment. They are so relaxed and fun to be around it makes any day more pleasurable. Thanks for all that you do!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so happy with Lisa & her team’s work for my wedding day. I felt beautiful and my wedding party loved their hair & makeup. The best part-my airbrush makeup stayed on and looked great all day from 2:00pm for pictures to the last dance at midnight, despite some happy tears throughout the day!

Profile Picture Erica, 3/23/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Great customer service. Had both air brush make up done and my hair.
Lisa and Charity did great and are very personable.
Good location, easy to get to.
Definitely would recommend.

Profile Picture Vicki, 2/14/13, 5 Reviews
4.1

Lisa did an absolutely incredible job on my hair. It was far beyond what I could have desired my hair to look like on my wedding day. Charity also did very well with makeup. The only negative feedback I have is pricing. I

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Anna, 2/10/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was fantastic to work with and I loved, loved, loved my hair and make-up! I had so many compliments during the wedding and I could not have been happier! Thank you Lisa!

Profile Picture User3141194, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa and Miranda were phenomenal! My makeup lasted the entire day and looked very elegant, but natural. Numerous people commented on how beautiful my hair was. Lisa and her team of stylists provide high quality services at a great value. I'll recommend Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry to any bride!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User2572068, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa and Miranda came on site to do hair and makeup for me and three bridesmaids. We looked awesome! I'll admit I got emotional at first reveal and my sister got women sweat in her eyes during the ceremony, however, no one knows because the airbrush make up did not run or smear at all and we still looked gorgeous at the end of the night. The fake eyelashes were very comfortable and I was told by an aunt after close examination that you could not even tell they were false except that no one has real eyelashes that look so good. It is a great decision to treat yourself and bridesmaids to Lisa's services for your wedding. When else do you get to look so good?

Profile Picture Sally, 12/15/12, 6 Reviews
3.2

Lisa did an outstanding job with my makeup and my wedding look was great, but what I experienced after the wedding NO bride should have ever have to experience again! There was an honest mistake made by me to Lisa and a number of other vendors. I grabbed a new book of checks which was from an old closed account. Lisa knew I was on my honeymoon out of the country. With limited email and no way to talk to my bank, I couldn't resolve the mistake until I returned. Within 2 days of the wedding she was aggressively emailing and pursuing payment (while I was on my honeymoon although I reassured her there was money in my reg checking account to pay for services 10 times over). I arrived into the country within a week of my wedding and she had pursued to have the Ramsey Deputy serve me papers for writing a check on a closed account (which was not the case when her other payments were made prior to wedding day). One call to the Private Client Group at my bank and the honest mistake was identified and money electronically put in her account within the phone call with the bank. In all other aspects of my wedding, I used vendors that were ranked top by MN Bride magazine except with Lisa and I would never recommend making that mistake again as her actions showed to be classless and NO professionalism in comparison to all the other vendors. Yes, none of the other vendors reacted in aggressive way Lisa did. They all indicated that there must have been a mistake and they were going to follow up with me when I got back from my honeymoon.

Profile Picture User2912177, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I LOVE Lisa and the hairstylist Miranda!! Lisa was awesome and I looked great and my Bridal party looked great too! I highly recommend the airbrush make up and false lashes. Way worth it! Hey - it is your wedding day and you want to look your best in pictures, right? Go with Lisa, you won't regret it! Make up lasted me all day - no touch ups! I had it on from 12:30 pm - 1:30 am.

Profile Picture Kristina, 12/2/12, 5 Reviews