58 Reviews for Lisa Price Photography

Albums (2)
Canvas (2)
Prints (2)
Proofs (1)

Lisa and Jonathan were absolutely FANTASTIC! They are sweet, professional and oh so patient. It takes a lot to wrangle our big families. They brought a very calming presence to the process and made it all happen flawlessly. It was a HOT day (like 90 degrees hot), but somehow we came out looking fabulous in all the photos. Every photo looks AWESOME! It's like we're in a magazine! You wouldn't even know how sweaty we all were, haha! They made sure to stop to give us breaks from the heat and bring us water. So considerate! Lisa was great about coaching our poses, too. Even the hubby was surprised by how awesome some of the "awkward poses" looked once we got our photos (which we received back in record time, by the way). And, to top it all off, Lisa is very affordable. You can't beat the quality for the money. My only regret was booking them for 8 hours rather than the entire day. I think we would've had time to take photos in some different areas if we had. I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again. If you're looking for a photographer, BOOK LISA! You can't go wrong!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/12/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Slideshow

Lisa and Jonathan are a dream team to work with. They kept us on schedule, and were extremely flexible when they needed to be. There were a few times that I threw in extra people to be photographed with, and changed the timeline so that I could have some rest before the ceremony. They easily accommodated. They are very kind hearted, and delightful to work with. Lisa did a fantastic job coaching me through poses. I have loved seeing our sneak peaks. They are beautiful, and looking forward to the finished product! I highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Halston, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa and Jonathan Price are a dream to work with! Everything you could ever want in a wedding photographer-- and more! When we first worked with Lisa (for our engagement photos) we were so nervous because we hadn't had professional photos taken of us before. She made us feel so comfortable and walked us through every step of it. They turned out better than I could have ever imagined! On our wedding day, they were more than just photographers. It was a warm June day (outdoor wedding) and Jonathan followed my husband with a towel to dry his sweat. He followed us both with iced water to keep us cool and hydrated. Lisa helped get the grass out of my dress and kept it fluffed perfectly. Their love and dedication to one another is so evident and so inspiring to any couple getting married. And they are the nicest, most understanding people ever. I would choose them all over again. I'm actually really sad it is all over!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa and Jonathan are everything you want in a wedding photographer. They listen, sit down with you, and help plan your dream day. They captured every single moment and then some and I received hundreds of beautiful images. These are memories that I will cherish FOREVER. You can tell that photography is their passion. Jonathan and Lisa constantly asked if we needed anything, we booked them for 10 hours to capture the entire day. You will not regret booking them as your wedding photographer's! Highly recommended!!!!

Profile Picture brittany, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

The most important part of the wedding for me, besides marrying my best friend were the photos. I wanted someone to do the impossible, capture the love and magic of the day so perfectly that those that could not be there would be able to feel it and we could feel it through the photos for years after the day has passed. I wanted someone who I could trust to represent us and create images that were perfect for us. I am that person who always takes photos, has no idea how to be in photos and doesn't trust anyone else to get the shot. Lisa and her work are the stuff dreams are made of. She is kind, compassionate, organized and incredibly talented. I had no problem letting go of my controlling ways and trusting her completely to capture this incredible day for us. I am eternally grateful that she captured our day so beautiful and was such an amazing friend to us through this entire journey. If you are looking for an amazing photographer, friend and loving brilliant person, you will find it in Lisa Price Photography. I am very grateful that we chose her to photograph our day. Her work is incredibly stunning and she really is just the best person to work with!

Profile Picture Eva, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter

We had family pictures done and were so happy with the results. We have known the Price family for years and love them dearly.

Profile Picture Julia, 9/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding photos were amazing! I cannot say enough good things about Lisa Price Photography and the work she and her husband Jonathan put into our day. First of all, they are both very sweet people, easy to work with, open to your ideas, and relaxed. Secondly, our pictures were beautiful, Lisa got them done early, and she took a huge variety. She was willing to meet us at our reception site a few weeks before to go over our photo schedule and must-take spots, then she remembered to get shots in the locations I wanted on our wedding day! I literally gasped when I saw some of our images that looked like they came out of a magazine. She took hundreds of detail shots as well, and arranged everything beautifully in photos (flowers, rings, shoes, jewelry, invitations, etc.). Lisa was willing to go above and beyond for us, adding on extra hours on our wedding day, and doing some extra editing to our photos that I needed. Our engagement shoot was a great test-run for the wedding day because it helped us be more comfortable and know what kind of poses and angles worked best. We got some great Save-the-Date, wedding website, and guestbook photo album pictures out of that shoot! I can't wait to buy some canvas prints of our wedding pics to display in our home and use it in our Christmas card we send it this year. I have to say, as a very Type A, semi-control freak bride, I was a little nervous about Lisa's occasional forgetfulness, but my fiance reassured me that that was how creative types are! I was not disappointed. She definitely delivered and went above and beyond our expectations for the day. We spent a significant chunk of our wedding budget on photography (although Lisa is also one of the most affordable photographers I considered), and it was well worth it.

Profile Picture Camden, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa Price was the photographer at my daughter's wedding and her work is outstanding! My daughter and son-in-law met with Lisa to have their engagement photos taken at the Whitestone Country Inn - where their future wedding reception would take place. The pictures were beautiful and captured the love and joy Emily and William have for each other. The wedding ceremony (St. John Neumann Church) and wedding reception pictures exceeded all expectations! It is simply amazing how Lisa captured the excitement of the bride and groom as they readied for the wedding ceremony, and then the beauty of the ceremony itself, followed by the joyous celebration at the reception. Lisa had a slide show put together and up and running at the reception, of the highlights of the wedding day that had transpired several hours before. It was breathtaking!!! Every step of the way, Lisa and her husband, were friendly, professional, and so wonderful with which to work.

Profile Picture Rosemary, 11/21/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa was amazing! The pictures at our wedding were beautiful, she always asked for our opinions and preferences, and her professionalism and friendliness helped make the big day perfect. My husband and I loved her!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Planning a destination wedding from states away isn't an easy task. I made many decisions with only reviews to go on. One of my first decisions after my venue was on Lisa. From our first phone call, she was so sweet and helpful about the area. We did an engagement shoot and my now husband felt really comfortable with her. Both Lisa and her second shooter (her husband) were amazing. They showed up before scheduled and were very professional. They are very friendly and helped make all of our guests feel relaxed as we took many family photos. I would highly recommend Lisa. Her attitude and the pictures were great. I am glad so many positive reviews lead me to her and hope this review will help in your selection.

Profile Picture Erica, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa was very professional and able to capture all of the great moments in the wedding and reception! The quality of the pictures was excellent. She was able to work with the weather conditions and make the best of the day. Our engagement photos were also great. She had a lot of good ideas of where to go and what types of poses to do.

Profile Picture Mary Jane, 10/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Lisa Price from Lisa Price Photography is such a genuine lady! She is highly professional, and equally personable. She has great character, making her sessions fun and relaxed, which are both very important when you are a bride! :) and her work always comes out amazing! She took the time to get to know my fiancé (now husband) and I before the wedding, and what we were wanting for our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend her to ANYONE for ANY event!!

Profile Picture User6101189, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I have know Lisa Price from Lisa Price Photography for quite some time, and there was no competition when deciding on a photographer for our wedding. She is very talented in her line of work, and very professional. It had rained all morning the day of our wedding, and Lisa was calm and collected the entire time, and helped my wife keep her cool as well! Even with the rain, Lisa was creative and managed to give us the best photos! We are so grateful for her!

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa and her assistant were amazing. Our wedding was beautiful and Lisa was able to capture all of the memories that we will be able to look back on for the rest of our lives. Her photo taking abilities are beyond amazing and Lisa is an amazing person herself. Lisa is very fun and exciting and is very focused on capturing everything you envision. She steps in not only as your photographer, but she personally builds a friendship with you. Her pricing is very reasonable compared to other vendors that I approached at first, but the moment I met Lisa I knew she was my photographer. I loved my photos and I look forward to using Lisa in the future for other photo shoots.

Profile Picture Brittany , 8/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa & her husband are fantastic - we had a crazy but awesome wedding party and our wedding/reception was family and friends (that are so close they are like family), and they were extremely patient with everyone, even those who were taking pictures in between. They fit in and the preview of pictures we have seen so far are just great. We can't wait to see all of them. Our wedding was so perfect, and I know most people know of something that doesn't go right, but all of it was perfect, and a big part of that was the vendors we used - and that includes Lisa and Jonathan. I would highly recommend them to photograph any event!

Profile Picture Tammy, 5/15/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa was amazing and so wonderful to work with! She makes you feel so comfortable which is the reason I picked her! I knew if I felt comfortable the pictures would turn out well because I could express more easily what I wanted/envisioned. She far exceeded what I could have ever hoped for! My wedding pictures were absolute perfection! She's the only photographer I'll ever use!!

Profile Picture Jessi, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa and Jonathon were an amazing team! I could not have imagined a more professional and talented pair of photographers. Lisa was extremely organized when setting up our timeline for the day and was so personable even providing treats for the kids in our wedding party:) Jonathon was so subtle when taking shots and always had a smile when walking around. I cannot sing their praises enough! Awesome photographers!

Profile Picture Lindsay , 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I eloped to Asheville in the middle of October. I thought looking for a photographer and minister would be difficult with us being from Louisville, Ky...Lisa made it so easy though! From the moment I spoke to her on the phone, I knew she was the one! She was very personable, prompt and down-to-earth which made it that much easier! I couldn't have been happier with how out pictures came out!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa's work is unparalleled! She is extremely professional, yet fun and very easy to work with. She gets the job done quickly. It was honestly quite difficult to pick a favorite picture from the shoot, as they were all fantastic. I would recommend Lisa Price Photography to anyone looking for quality photography. She's professional, she's fast and she's the best in the business.

Profile Picture Joshua, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It's been three months since our wedding and we are STILL looking at our pictures saying how happy we are we found Lisa! Loved her!

Profile Picture User4654466, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Simply amazing photography. Pictures looked incredible. Very easy to work with, flexible, personable. Very good on wedding day.

Profile Picture User4669985, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot possibly say enough good things about working with Lisa. We originally planned to use Lisa Price Photography for our wedding day photos only. However, when our engagement photo session fell through at the last minute, Lisa quickly agreed on short notice to come to our rescue. From the second I met her, I knew we had made the right decision. Not only is Lisa professional, talented and efficient, but she's also sweet, fun and incredibly personable. It didn't take long to feel like Lisa was a family member or lifelong friend. I am also impressed by how quickly she had our photos ready to view! Lisa far exceeded our expectations and we look forward to working with her again in the future!

Profile Picture User3906387, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They were amazing and would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kenneth, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa and her husband were absolutely amazing! They work so wonderfully together and really care about making your wedding day perfect. They have become great friends of ours and we plan on using them for any future pictures. I highly recommend Lisa!

Profile Picture Stephenie, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa and Jonathan provide a top notch service that cannot be beat. Our package included both engagement and wedding photos for our June wedding. The photos came out fantastic! I am pretty sure I had really bad dark circles under my eyes the day of my wedding and you cant tell. I have a photo of my husband and I on our mantle that captures our day perfectly. They are undeniably sweet, genuine people who are passionate about what they do! It shows in their work. Lisa set up a slide show of wedding photos while guests were eating. There are not many people that care enough to go above and beyond to do that! I am having a baby and will be using Lisa again to take photos and many family photos years to come! I am blessed to know not only a wonderful photographer but wonderful warm hearted family.

Profile Picture User4649705, 2+ years ago, 1 Review