282 W Old Andrew Johnson Hwy., Jefferson City, TN 37760 Map · Phone number

About Lisa Price Photography

Dear Bride & Groom:

Thank you for inquiring about our wedding photography collections. It’s a true honor to be considered to document your wedding day. I look forward to getting to know you better and I hope our paths cross in the near future as you plan your fabulous wedding!

Contact us to receive our wedding collection information. Have a wonderful day!

Warmly,

Lisa Price

865.471-8560

Welcome to the offical Wedding Wire site of Lisa Price Photography. Lisa is an International Wedding Photographer based in the Knoxville, TN area. Lisa photographs weddings throughout East Tennesseee and beyond. We specialize in Knoxville and Nashville Photojournalistic and editorial style Wedding Photography. Our service areas include Knoxville TN, Johnson City TN, Sevierville TN, Chatanooga TN, Morristown TN, Asheville TN, and Nashville TN.

Follow Lisa Price Photography on

1401691101519956012588991148943135
1401454101520269262738992066914121
1403289101520262450288991317300368
129151410151957629743899140191079
96423710152026247533899733163034
Lisa Price Photography
LISA PRICE PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO - Welcome to our studio. Our 2000 square foot studio features a...
1015526101517136198988991547906829
1401691101519956012588991148943135
1401454101520269262738992066914121

58 Reviews for Lisa Price Photography

Heather · Married on 05/12/2018

Lisa and Jonathan were absolutely FANTASTIC! They are sweet, professional and oh so patient. It takes a lot to wrangle our big families. They brought a very calming presence to the process and made it all happen flawlessly. It was a HOT day (like 90 degrees hot), but somehow we came out looking fabulous in all the photos. Every photo looks AWESOME! It's like we're in a magazine! You wouldn't even know how sweaty we all were, haha! They made sure to stop to give us breaks from the heat and bring us water. So considerate! Lisa was great about coaching our poses, too. Even the hubby was surprised by how awesome some of the "awkward poses" looked once we got our photos (which we received back in record time, by the way). And, to top it all off, Lisa is very affordable. You can't beat the quality for the money. My only regret was booking them for 8 hours rather than the entire day. I think we would've had time to take photos in some different areas if we had. I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again. If you're looking for a photographer, BOOK LISA! You can't go wrong!

Halston · Married on 09/09/2017

Lisa and Jonathan are a dream team to work with. They kept us on schedule, and were extremely flexible when they needed to be. There were a few times that I threw in extra people to be photographed with, and changed the timeline so that I could have some rest before the ceremony. They easily accommodated. They are very kind hearted, and delightful to work with. Lisa did a fantastic job coaching me through poses. I have loved seeing our sneak peaks. They are beautiful, and looking forward to the finished product! I highly recommend them!!!

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2017

Lisa and Jonathan Price are a dream to work with! Everything you could ever want in a wedding photographer-- and more! When we first worked with Lisa (for our engagement photos) we were so nervous because we hadn't had professional photos taken of us before. She made us feel so comfortable and walked us through every step of it. They turned out better than I could have ever imagined! On our wedding day, they were more than just photographers. It was a warm June day (outdoor wedding) and Jonathan followed my husband with a towel to dry his sweat. He followed us both with iced water to keep us cool and hydrated. Lisa helped get the grass out of my dress and kept it fluffed perfectly. Their love and dedication to one another is so evident and so inspiring to any couple getting married. And they are the nicest, most understanding people ever. I would choose them all over again. I'm actually really sad it is all over!!

Lisa Price Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 282 W Old Andrew Johnson Hwy. Jefferson City, TN 37760 See on map