Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lisa Price Photography

Dear Bride & Groom:

Thank you for inquiring about our  wedding photography collections. It’s a true honor to be considered to document your wedding day. I look forward to getting to know you better and I hope our paths cross in the near future as you plan your fabulous wedding!   Contact us to receive our wedding collection information. Have a wonderful day!   Warmly, Lisa Price 865.471-8560      Welcome to the offical Wedding Wire site of Lisa Price Photography. Lisa is an International Wedding Photographer based in the Knoxville, TN area. Lisa photographs weddings throughout East Tennesseee and beyond.  We specialize in Knoxville and Nashville Photojournalistic and editorial style Wedding Photography.  Our service areas include Knoxville TN, Johnson City TN, Sevierville TN, Chatanooga TN, Morristown TN, Asheville TN, and Nashville TN.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Canvas (2)
Digital Files (2)
Prints (2)
Slideshow (1)

Lisa and Jonathan are a dream team to work with. They kept us on schedule, and were extremely flexible when they needed to be. There were a few times that I threw in extra people to be photographed with, and changed the timeline so that I could have some rest before the ceremony. They easily accommodated. They are very kind hearted, and delightful to work with. Lisa did a fantastic job coaching me through poses. I have loved seeing our sneak peaks. They are beautiful, and looking forward to the finished product! I highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Halston, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa and Jonathan Price are a dream to work with! Everything you could ever want in a wedding photographer-- and more! When we first worked with Lisa (for our engagement photos) we were so nervous because we hadn't had professional photos taken of us before. She made us feel so comfortable and walked us through every step of it. They turned out better than I could have ever imagined! On our wedding day, they were more than just photographers. It was a warm June day (outdoor wedding) and Jonathan followed my husband with a towel to dry his sweat. He followed us both with iced water to keep us cool and hydrated. Lisa helped get the grass out of my dress and kept it fluffed perfectly. Their love and dedication to one another is so evident and so inspiring to any couple getting married. And they are the nicest, most understanding people ever. I would choose them all over again. I'm actually really sad it is all over!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa and Jonathan are everything you want in a wedding photographer. They listen, sit down with you, and help plan your dream day. They captured every single moment and then some and I received hundreds of beautiful images. These are memories that I will cherish FOREVER. You can tell that photography is their passion. Jonathan and Lisa constantly asked if we needed anything, we booked them for 10 hours to capture the entire day. You will not regret booking them as your wedding photographer's! Highly recommended!!!!

Profile Picture brittany, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Lisa Price Photography Pricing

220x220 sq 1385585834848
220x220 sq 1385585831063
220x220 sq 1385585823677
220x220 sq 1385585826764

Lisa Price does beautiful photography and is very affordable. Debbie Way The Barn Event Center of the Smokies

282 W Old Andrew Johnson Hwy., Knoxville TN, TN 37760   See On Map