33 Reviews for Lisa Marlo,LLC-CALLIGRAPHER

Programs (1)
RSVP Cards (1)
Save the Dates (1)
Addressing (1)

Lisa is amazing! Her beautiful work added the unique touch to my daughters wedding invitations which made them absolutely perfect. She also did our place cards and two signs for the reception. Lisa was great to work with. She even met us at the mall to pick-up the place cards. If you are seeking exquisite art and someone who is professional and a joy to work with, Lisa Marlo is definitely the person to choose.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lisa's calligraphy is beautiful and my daughter's invitations looked stunning! She was fun to work with, yet professional at the same time. She paid great attention to detail and asked questions if she was unsure of any spellings or titles. I would definitely recommend Lisa to anyone in need of calligraphy or art.

Profile Picture Erin , 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Don't work so hard to get great invitations to fall short on the envelopes! Lisa was great to work with and has a very quick turn around time. After I sent out my invitations I got so many compliments on how great the calligraphy was. I also got an email asking for Lisa's information because she loved it so much. It was so nice to drop them off knowing they are in good hands. In the grand scheme of things, doing calligraphy was more expensive than having them printed, but it was worth every penny.

Profile Picture Misty, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Calligraphy

Lisa did such a great job with my invitations. She was so easy to work with, and she finished 275 invitations in just seven days! Her pricing is very reasonable, and her calligraphy is BEAUTIFUL. I love the look of the envelopes so much, I almost want to keep them! I'm so glad I found Lisa, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a calligrapher in the Greenville area!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I enjoyed doing business with Lisa, she is excellent at what she does. My order came out beautiful and I am going to use Lisa again. She wrote on glass for me and I am wanting her to write on my daughter's candy dishes for her wedding. I highly recommend Lisa.
Thanks, Phyllis

Profile Picture Phyllis, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Was quick and responsive to any requests that were made. The quality of work was incredible and worth every penny.

Profile Picture User6757127, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lisa is fantastic ! She addressed over 80 wedding invitations for me in three days, both inner and outer envelopes ! She has many styles to choose from. Lisa knows exactly what to do. She worked with my crazy work schedule and everything was perfect, yes perfect, beautiful and zero mistakes. Lisa's is so professional, and she knows her stuff. Etiquette, timelines, artistic, creative, she is the best I have used and will never use anyone else as long as I'm in Greenville, SC. She has also done brunch envelopes and luncheon envelopes for me ! Always perfect ! Thank you Lisa Marlo, you are amazing!

Profile Picture Laura Whims, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Addressing, Calligraphy

Lisa was such a pleasure to work with. She very talented at what she does, as well as gives you feedback on everything. We throughly enjoyed working with Lisa, and will go back with all our milestones as well. This will be a friendship that as sprouted from doing business together.

Profile Picture Antoine, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lisa was wonderful to work with! She was easy to talk to and very knowledgeable of her craft. She created a look for my invitations that mimicked our Rustic style with a classic touch as well. It was as if she created a look just for me! It made the process so easy and comfortable, which, let's face it, is really important when wedding planning is going on. I highly recommend her for any event you may need her services for! Thank you soo much!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

You have found the right vendor. Lisa did my wedding invitations more than 15 years ago. They were absolutely beautiful. You will want to frame a few of Lisa's envelopes along with your invitations! Once you see fine paper with Lisa's fluid and artistic style of calligraphy, you will understand why Lisa's work is so highly prized. Her work is an elegant touch to any wedding - large or small. So many of my guests commented on the calligraphy and asked for Lisa's name. I still recall the thrill I felt when Lisa wrote out my husband's name and mine. Lisa is a delight and you will want to use her work for many occasions. If friends are having a shower for you - don't forget to tell them about Lisa - her handpainted invitations for parties are keep sakes and certainly works of art.

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I can't tell you how pleased I am with Lisa's work. Her calligraphy is outstanding and was beautiful on the painted background she made. More importantly, the overall project fulfilled my vision perfectly, and I'm very thankful. I had it framed as a gift, and I believe it will be wonderfully received. The project was completed well before the deadline we set, and I was very pleased to pay the amount she charged. I thought it was a tremendous value. Even though my project was not related to a wedding, I would recommend anyone wanting an excellent artist to prepare wedding invitations to use Lisa! I highly recommend her for other unique artistic services too. I definitely plan to use her amazing talent again myself.

Profile Picture Kirby, 4/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lisa Marlo is wonderful to work with her calligraphy is beautiful! She did the inner and outer envelopes for our daughters wedding. They are very elegant and I can not wait to send them out. Lisa has a very quick turn around time. Absolutely love how georgeous these envelopes look! She is now working on all our place cards for the wedding. Can not wait to see them we are using a different style. She has several styles to choose from and is very reasonably priced. I highly recommend Lisa! You will be very pleased. Well done Lisa....thank you again!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Programs, Save the Dates

I had a great experience with Lisa. She responded very promptly and had all 250 invitations done in ONE WEEK, that is including inner and outer envelopes. The invitations look absolutely amazing and I could not be happier! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who needs beautiful calligraphy done for a very reasonable price. I can't thank her enough for the lovely invitations!

Profile Picture Katherine, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lisa is wonderful to work with and her calligraphy is absolutely beautiful! She did my envelopes and I hope to have her do other things for my wedding because they turned out so nice. Lisa worked with me around my work hours and is always a joy to talk to. She is a talented artist and her calligraphy is so pretty. She has different styles to choose from as well. I highly recommend Lisa. I am so excited to send out these gorgeous envelopes.

Profile Picture jennifer, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lisa has been absolutely fabulous to work with!! She customized a deign to go with my invitations & got my entire set turned around in a week!! Lisa is a LIFESAVER - handing my invitations over to Lisa was the best decision I could have made at 2.5 months out!!!

Profile Picture LAUREN, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lisa did our calligraphy on our invitations and did an absolutely wonderful job. She had over 300 envelopes and was done within 2 weeks. She's very professional and gives great etiquette for how things should be done. I would definitely recommend Lisa to anyone, she does great!

Profile Picture Alex, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My daughter/"bride-to-be" and I have had so much fun stuffing, stamping and sealing these gorgeous calligraphy envelopes that Lisa did in such a short punctual period of time! They are truly spectacular and done with such professionalism! Words cannot express how overly thrilled we are with her hard work, attention to detail, etiquette knowledge and overall true talent! Lisa Marlo has done a phenomenal job and we absolutely LOVE how beautiful and elegant the calligraphy is on each inner and outer envelope! Once the envelopes are in her hands that is one less thing you will ever have to worry about! She is truly the most price reasonable and extremely easy to with with! She is THE BEST!!! Many many thanks Lisa.

Profile Picture Debra, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lisa did 110 inner and outer envelopes for my wedding invitations and I couldn't be more thrilled with them! They are so gorgeous I don't want to even mail them out. Lisa was a consummate professional and the envelopes were done in half the time she quoted me. I can't wait until I have other work to send her way!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I cannot say enough good things about Lisa Marlo. Extremely talented, professional, responsive.. the list goes on! I spoke with Lisa several times over the phone before meeting her and she was a great resource for all the questions I had on how to properly address invitations. Any situation, she has an answer! Lisa is also quick to respond, flexible, and willing to meet at a time & location that's convenient for you. She sat down with me and gave me her opinion on what calligraphy style would look best with my invitations. I was not disappointed - they turned out beautifully! I couldn't believe the quick turn-around time for over 200 envelopes, both inner and outer. If you're looking to add a beautiful & personal touch to your wedding invitations, contact Lisa! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lisa just completed the calligraphy for my wedding invitations.

I cannot express my gratitude or complete happiness with the calligraphy. She custom designed the calligraphy based on some different styles I sent her. She is so talented and I will continue to sing her praises to any brides I know.

On top of completely blowing me away with the calligraphy she personalized for me, she finished over 200 invitations in a little over a week. She really is amazing and I highly recommend her.

Further, she was flexible and accommodated my fiancé and I. She even met us in convenient locations to pick up and drop off the invitations.

You would think for the service, personalization, and accommodations I received she would cost a fortune, but she was the best priced calligrapher I could find. I can't believe how lucky I was to find her! She is wonderful! USE HER!

Profile Picture Sandi , 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

There are not enough words to describe how beautiful, elegant, and absolutely perfect the calligraphy on our wedding invitations turned out! Lisa was such a joy to work with during our planning process -- Within one hour of contacting her regarding her calligraphy services, she had called me and subsequently drove an hour from Greenville (I live in Columbia) to pick up our invitation envelopes to cut down on my own travel time and had close to 300 different envelopes (inner and outer) addressed within four days time. I was amazed!! Within two days of mailing out our invitations, we have received countless messages from friends and family specifically saying how beautiful the calligraphy looked. One of my closest friends even said that she didn't want to open the envelope because of how beautiful it looked just the way it was. I would ABSOLUTELY use Lisa over and over again. She is truly talented and wonderful to work with -- I am forever grateful to her for all of the help she provided us!

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I would highly recommend Lisa Marlo! Not only was she a pleasure to work with but her work is outstanding. I was so happy with her beautiful work and the quick turn around time she provided.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Lisa. She has many styles to choose from so that everything is tailored to your taste. My invitations were completed in just a few days and they are beautiful!! She even waited in case I needed to add more and when I picked them up she re-did 2 envelopes (on the spot) because their addresses had changed. Lisa is very talented and extremely accommodating. I highly recommend her as she has very elegant and perfectly written calligraphy!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We are SO THANKFUL we contacted Lisa about calligraphy for wedding invitations! She did a fantastic job, even with our mistake of sealing the envelopes before having them addressed. On eighty envelopes, she hand drew lines, did the calligraphy, then erased all the lines! She had them back in days and they looked wonderful! She was very easy to work with and very, very patient with some "wedding newbies".

Profile Picture Cathy, 4/11/15, 1 Review