Lisa Joy Photography Reviews

Lisa Joy Photography View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Amy A. Married on 11/18/2021

Lisa does a fantastic job!

As a wedding planner I've had the joy of working with Lisa on a variety of occasions. She is kind hearted, talented and dedicated to her craft. She captures beautiful moments, works to stay on-time (a plus in my book!) and she's just so easy to be around. My clients have enjoyed how comfortable she has made them feel and how fantastic their photos have turned out. Out of all the photographers I've worked with (dozens upon dozens) I proudly list Lisa in my top ten list of photography vendors. If you're on the fence about hiring her - jump over and commit, you won't regret it!

Lisa Joy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy. I loved working with you as well! You were so calm, cool and collected. You are truly a gifted wedding planner and coordinator.
    Bethany S. Married on 10/17/2021

Highly recommended!

Lisa was absolutely amazing from start to finish! I am from out of state, and had never met Lisa personally or even seen my venue in person before my wedding day. We met via zoom until the wedding day, and from the moment I first spoke with her, I was completely at ease. She is organized, professional, and kind, and everyone loved her! She sent me a sneak peek of my album the next afternoon, and my entire album came just a few weeks later. I honestly love every one of my pictures. She did an amazing job capturing that magical night. I highly recommend her!

Lisa Joy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, sweet Beth! Your wedding was incredible from start to finish and I was beyond honored to capture the day for you and Scott!
    Molly F. Married on 08/28/2021

The All Around Perfect Photographer!

Lisa was phenomenal throughout our entire wedding process! She adventured in the wind for our engagement photos, made us comfortable in front of the camera, set our entire timeline, met with us multiple times to help us build our vision, was so laid back on our wedding day making sure we got all of the pictures we wanted, stuck to the timeline without making us feel rushed, and was the perfect calming presence on the happiest day of our lives. We cannot stop looking at the magic she worked through our pictures, and we are so happy to have those memories forever. We cannot recommend her enough!

Lisa Joy Photography's reply:

Thanks Molly! I LOVED being apart of your day. It was so incredibly beautiful. Wishing you and Tyler all the best.
  • Claire
    Claire P. Married on 08/07/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Absolutely loved having Lisa as our wedding photographer! She was so sweet and helped me stay calm, even helped me with my false lashes when I couldn’t figure them out for my life. Plus, the photos were given to us super quick and THEY ARE AMAZING! We love Lisa and wish that we lived close so that we could have her photograph all of our life events

Lisa Joy Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much, Claire. It was so great to be apart of your day. Truly a magical and fun experience that I will not forget. Thank you for your trust and for your kind words.

Lisa
    Kimberlee J. Married on 06/21/2021

Highly recommended photographer

Lisa was fantastic to work with! She photographed our elopement and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! Great communication, she was flexible with us when our plans changed, she was willing and able to go to the mountain locations we dreamed of, the final photos came much quicker than expected, and they were incredible! We would highly recommend her!!

Lisa Joy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Kimberlee! I loved being there to capture the special moments between you and Peter!
  • Kelly
    Kelly M. Married on 04/18/2021

Lisa is amazing!

Our wedding photos came out soooo nice!! We loved all of them. Lisa helped us organize our wedding timeline as well as gave us our pictures right away. Thanks Lisa for making our wedding stress free. You won’t regret booking her

Lisa Joy Photography's reply:

Kelly, thank you so very much! It was so fun getting to spend the day with you and Adam. You two are such a lovely couple, and I wish you all the best!
  • Isabelle
    Isabelle O. Married on 04/03/2021

The BEST wedding photographer!

Lisa is THE BEST wedding photographer you could ask for! She was so nice and calm during our very first call and helped me with my timeline (which I had no idea what to do :P ). She's basically an event planner and photographer in one!

She has a very calming/fun presence about her and was a natural extension of our wedding. She made sure I got all the important photos I wanted and captured stunning memories of my wedding...I want to print all the photos out! :D

Lisa Joy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Isabelle! I will forever look back on your wedding day with the most fond memories. You and Paul and both of your families were so kind and so fun to work with!