Lisa Johnson Bridal Reviews

Lisa Johnson Bridal 5
Lisa Johnson Bridal 6
Lisa Johnson Bridal 7

Robin · Married on 10/03/2008

Lisa was great! She was not only a superb makeup artist but a very supportive and caring person to have around. The makeup looked natural, felt great, and looked wonderful in pictures. I can't count how many compliments I received on the makeup.

Sent on 11/25/2008

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2008

Lisa did an outstanding job on my wedding day make-up. She showed up on time for both appts and was such a fun and pleasant person to have around. She was sure not to leave without leaving me a touch up kit with customized lip color and no shine powder. She's full of tips as your prepare your face for your big day. Also, her prices are unbeatable for the quality of service you get from her. Everyone was so impressed with my make-up... and with a little touching up, I looked fabulous even after sweating on the dance floor for hours. I highly recommend Lisa for any bride! THANK YOU LISA!

Sent on 11/07/2008

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

awww...sweety - thank you SO much for your nice review, it means so much. I'm so happy you were happy with everything. Best of luck to you and happiness always! ~Lis
  • F

Faye Yvonne · Married on 08/09/2008

Lisa was wonderful! Our previously booked makeup artist cancelled three days before the wedding. Needless to say, we were panicked, especially since we were already in a chaotic state after moving the wedding location from Memphis to Nashville area just three weeks prior to the event (due to the poor health of the bride's father). Lisa with Brides by Lisa was recommended by my hair dresser and thankfully, had a cancellation on the day we needed her. Lisa was fantastic to work with and did a beautiful job. She was very accommodating and went the extra mile to make sure my daughter looked beautiful on her wedding day. My daughter was so pleased and considering we called Lisa with such a last minute request, we feel so grateful --- she was very efficient (letting us pay online with a credit card), quick to respond to our request, and displayed professionalism in booking the session. I feft comfortable after our initial conversation and reviewing her website that she would be dependable. She arrived on time and worked patiently around a group of frenzied bridesmaids, all trying to prepare for the ceremony at the same time. I thought the price was reasonable considering the importance of the day and the skill of the artist. As I mentioned earlier, Lisa was very flexible in working with our schedule, especially considering she had other bookings for the same day and accepted our booking after the cancellation of an earlier client. Guests commented throughout the day how beautiful the bride looked. Lisa's expertise and genuine interest in a "job well done" played a big part in making the day picture perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2008

Claire · Married on 04/18/2015

Lisa was recommended to me by our photographers for our wedding, and I have to say she was absolutely stellar. She and her colleague Mary did an amazing job on both hair and makeup. She listened carefully to our usual habits and what we desired/had envisioned for the day, and was able to meet everyone's wishes exactly - a sign of a true professional. She was able to do a lighter more natural look for our parents, whileI have never seen my sister and I have looking so gorgeous. She and Mary were also kind enough to come directly to our hotel which helped make our day calm and stress free, and left up with touch up makeup to ensure our look would last the whole day through.

It was also a pleasure working with Lisa in the run up to the wedding day. She was completely professional and extremely responsive throughout, and I always felt secure and confident that she had our booking details correct - in fact, she was the only vendor to proactively confirm her appointment with me.

I would thoroughly recommend Lisa for all your makeup/beauty needs - great service and amazing skill!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

Thank you Claire! It was a wonderful day meeting and beautifying you and your beautiful family! All the best to you and your husband in your new life together! xoxo

Leslie · Married on 12/29/2013

Lisa was amazing to work with! She did makeup for me, my two bridesmaids, and my mom and mother-in-law. She made me look like a flawless version of myself, and my bridesmaids looked beautiful but not at all "overdone." I was also really impressed with her work on the moms, who looked age appropriate and GORGEOUS. My mother in law doesn't usually wear makeup, so Lisa was very sensitive to her requests and made sure she was comfortable with her finished look.

Lisa was also just plain fun to have around! She fit right in with us girls and we enjoyed our conversation with her as we got beautified. She arrived early to get set up, and got everyone's makeup done exactly on schedule for photos. She was all around wonderful to work with, and my photos look gorgeous!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Loved working with you all on you absolutely beautiful wedding day. Everyone was wonderful and I'm so happy to have been a part of your wedding day. All the best to you and yours! xo

Rebecca · Married on 03/29/2013

Lisa was a pleasure to work with. She did makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom. She was super professional through the whole process and I received SO many compliments on my makeup throughout the night. She also provides a little touch up kit, although I never really had to touch up my face. It lasted the whole day. I highly recommend her services to anyone looking for some wedding day pampering and wonderful makeup for their wedding day!

Sent on 04/11/2013

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a sweet review! I appreciate being a part of your day. All the best to you both in your lovely new life together! xo
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 03/16/2013

We love Lisa! She did my makeup for face and tattoo coverage. She also did the wedding day makeup for my mom and mother-in-law. We all looked beautiful! I had so many compliments and it is all thanks to Lisa who performed her magic!! She doesn't need to spend time "experimenting" on what looks good on someone--whatever you look you want, she will achieve it for you and for that I am thankful! I felt like a star on my wedding day--thank you for everything!! Barbara 3/16/13

Sent on 03/18/2013

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

Thank you so very much Barbara! Your lovely family made the day go by like a breeze! I so appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing your beautiful pictures of the day. May you and your new husband have many joyful years together. :)

Working with Lisa was an absolute pleasure. She listened to what I wanted and the overall look I was going for on my Wedding day. She took care of my skin according to its needs. I was extremely pleased with my look in the end as the faux eye lashes added the perfect flare to my look, my eye make up was classic and not too heavy, and the lip color we worked with for a while to find the right shade for my complexion. Not to mention the airbrush, which held my make up all day!!!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Tiffany · Married on 10/11/2008

Lisa was so perfect for me and my bridesmaids to use on my wedding day because she came highly recommended and she came to me where I was. All I had to do was wake up and take a shower and she took it from there. This allowed me to feel very stress free and contributed to my glorious mood that day!!! Her work was tremendous, I looked flawless and I felt like a beautiful bride!

Sent on 11/02/2008

Renee · Married on 09/27/2008

I would recommend Lisa to any bride that wants to look beautiful on her wedding day. Lisa did my make up early in the day and it lasted all night. It looks great in photos. I am very happy with her services and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/08/2008

3.5

Lisa was able to work with all of our different skin types and stay on schedule as we got ready.

Sent on 08/01/2013