Lisa Elizabeth Images Reviews

Lisa Elizabeth Images 6
Lisa Elizabeth Images 7

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2019

Best photographer ever!!

Lisa was the best photographer a bride could ask for, she was always very attentive and was able to capture every detail of our wedding, which was very important to us, we didn’t realize how fast the day went but being able to see all the pictures makes you relive the day all over again which is great! We knew from the first time we met Lisa for our engagement session that she was the perfect photographer, she made us feel very comfortable with her and listen to what was important to us! We definitely recommend her and will use her in the future when needed.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2019

Remarkable

There is NO ONE better than Lisa. I have been in countless weddings and seen thousands of wedding photos, no one produces and executes like her. First and foremost, I wanted someone that could capture vivid, picturesque photos of the ocean, rain or shine. Her expertise is evident by her countless extraordinary outdoor photos. But her work exceeded my expectations from the get-go with our engagement session at Dowses Beach - capturing the most unbelievable sunset photos while even working with our little gremlin of a dog, Gizmo. Lisa creates work of art with people and the surroundings like no other. It’s rare for a photographer to capture both the people and what’s around them equally - it’s done with perfection. And if there was a word more intense than perfection is what I would give for our wedding day. What strikes me as the most compelling part about Lisa and her work, is who she is as a person. She is your friend, your wedding planner, your confidant, stylist, comedian, even dog watcher while getting the most striking photos! Yes, she really does it all. It has been my honor, to work with Lisa. I have been through a lot to make it to my wedding day and she was incredibly sensitive and generous towards me. You will never need to buy any other artwork for your home. It begins and ends with Lisa.

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Lisa Elizabeth Images 12
    Lisa Elizabeth Images 13
    Lisa Elizabeth Images 14
    Lisa Elizabeth Images 15

ALYSSA STETSON · Married on 07/04/2019

Stunning photos

Lisa was perfect! She was so thoughtful and captured such unique photos! Her photos were so fantastic I couldn’t even believe how great my husband and I looked in them. I felt so glamorous. She was so wonderful to work with. I enjoyed every second of her being at my wedding. I can not say enough great things about Lisa. She made sure she photographed everything perfectly and I’m so thankful I chose her!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Danielle Watson · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!

It was a absolute pleasure working with Lisa Elizabeth Images. Lisa and her team Lori and Chris captured every special detail of our wedding. Having a wedding in a church that doesn't allow flash photography is a challenge to say the least. You would never know that this by the way those pictures came out, they looked flawless and classic. If i could give Lisa and her team 100 stars I would.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Extremely Talented

First and foremost I can’t recommend Lisa enough! She was extremely professional to work with and super organized, which as a bride you really appreciate your vendors to be. If you get the chance to do an engagement shoot with her I’d highly recommend it- it’s a great time to get to know her and how she works and it’s a way for you and your partner to get comfortable in front of the camera. She’s an absolute blast to work with and has become more to us than just one of our vendors. She was as I’d say the “calming force” on the day of and I knew I could look to her for a laugh or a calming thought.

As for the photography itself, her work is incredible! It’s so hard to tell when you’re looking through sites what YOUR pictures might look like- but all of them came out truly amazing! I know we threw her for a loop when at the last minute we decided to drive away on a boat from the ceremony and she was so excited and went with the flow and really captured everything we wanted without us having to tell her what we wanted.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Alanna

Alanna · Married on 09/14/2018

Great attention to detail

We were very pleased with our wedding photos from Lisa. She familiar with our wedding venue and grounds and was able to bring us to spots that we would not have thought of. She took charge of our very large bridal party and family who may not be the easiest to work with and was able to capture beautiful photos. Her attention to detail will allow us to remember the most perfect day for years to come.

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Lisa Elizabeth Images 16

Libbi · Married on 10/08/2017

Lisa is the best!!! Not only did she capture my day perfectly, she kept me calm and made my laugh when nerves would start to settle in! She is easy going and has great shot ideas. There were so many shots in my albums that I never knew were happening - but I'm so glad they did! The photos are stunning and made me cry thinking about how amazing the day was and how she captured every special moment. We love Lisa!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kim · Married on 08/11/2017

Lisa was amazing and very easy to work with! She captured so many great and beautiful moments from our special day in August. Our wedding party also loved working with Lisa and her second shooter Michelle. They were a great team and helped to make our formal photos run smoothly. Lisa also shot our engagement session and we could not have asked for better pictures. We used some of our engagement photos as decorations at our wedding and we received so many compliments on the photos. We are extremely happy with how our wedding pictures came out and we would highly recommend Lisa! She was fantastic!!!

Sent on 10/07/2017
  • Mark

Mark · Married on 04/16/2016

Lisa is OUSTANDING! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further. You have found the BEST on Cape Cod!!!

From the moment we booked Lisa, she was organized, professional and attentive to every request. She is very detail oriented and made photography planning a breeze.

On our wedding day, she came to our house and couldn’t have been more of a pleasure. She was very calm, setting everyone at ease. She staged every small detail, capturing everything perfectly. She even noticed sentimental things at the house that she staged my flowers and shoes on. She went above and beyond to make everything so special.

During our wedding mass, formal pictures and the reception, Lisa captured the most amazing photographs. She believes in a “quality vs. quantity” mentality. She was extremely efficient during photographs moving family members in and out of pictures quickly. We even made it to our cocktail hour! Lisa’s assistant BJ was amazing. He was a joy to work with!

After our wedding, Lisa had the “sneak peak” up on Facebook, that night. We had our full gallery of photographs within 10 days!! She assured every picture in our gallery defined perfection. Many people commented that her sunset pictures should be featured in magazines they are so stunning. She followed up with me many times even after the gallery was delivered to check in. We look forward to working with Lisa for family photographs in the future. She has customers for life as we are so grateful for her professionalism. THANK YOU LISA!!! -Meg

Sent on 05/04/2016

Jen · Married on 06/27/2015

Lisa is amazing! She was incredibly professional, organized, fun, and extremely easy to work with before and during the wedding. She was able to capture all the important moments (and great candids) with friends and family while also allowing us to enjoy the day. She produced a blog post with previews in a week and a full e-album in less than 2! The photos look wonderful! Our wedding day was cloudy, but she made the photos have great color and contrast. I'd highly recommend her! Thank you Lisa! Jen & Patrick

Sent on 08/18/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2016

1.0
      3.0
      0.5

I firmly do not recommend Lisa. I was harshly deceived and misled by the photos on her website and fooled by her 5 star reviews. IMO, she lacks the passion, confidence, skill and knowledge to be in charge of capturing a bride and groom’s once in a lifetime event. In addition to missing VIP photos, many of the formal photos were out of focus, overexposed or just plain bad. IMO, Lisa is an amateur wedding photographer who has little skill creating & editing photos. She took no responsibility which speaks volumes about her character as well. Major issues include not delivering formal pictures (taken on a lawn overlooking Wychmere harbor) of the B&G, B&G with bride’s parents and B&G with groom’s parents. These VIP photos are Wedding Photography 101. Her excuses include that she only had me and my husband pose on the lawn to “test her lighting” and she is not responsible for the others since I didn’t provide a photo list. We had only 9 family members total and almost 2 hours for formal pictures – plenty of time to get these perfect. I gave a list of all family members & assumed a professional photographer would know which combos would be expected photos by any bride. What irritates me is that my family and I all remember posing for the pictures; she just claims she didn’t have them. So instead of owning up to the fact that there was likely some sort of technical glitch, she placed the blame on me for not specifically asking for these shots either before or during my wedding day. Why would I ask for something I thought was already done? The formal pictures I did receive were overexposed. Most notably, the sky is white and washed out. I provided Lisa with a picture taken from a cell phone that clearly shows a blue sky with some white clouds. Lisa argues that it was actually overcast, thus arguing with actual photographic proof! She takes no ownership that she overexposed the photo and doesn't have the skill, time or desire to do some basic photo editing.

Sent on 12/30/2016