Lisa Daniel Floral Design Reviews

141 | Cleveland, OH

141 Reviews for Lisa Daniel Floral Design

141 Lisa Daniel Floral Design Reviews

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

Lisa was amazing! She brought the visions we had to reality. Flowers are such an important detail of a wedding and you need to have confidence in the florist you choose. Lisa knows her stuff! It was also nice how quickly she responded to any questions. She has a passion for flowers and is so kind and friendly. I would use her services again in a heartbeat.

heather · Married on 09/01/2018

Lisa was amazing to work with and completely captured my vision for my wedding flowers. I had 8 bridesmaids 12 boutoneers and 12 centerpieces. As well as flowers for my cake. I recommend her to anyone!

Lisa Daniel Floral Design 8
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 9

Cassie · Married on 07/21/2018

I truly cannot express how AMAZING Lisa is! My flowers were honestly breath taking and I cried tears of joy when I saw them at the church. She met with me any time I needed her and she so easy to talk to. She listened to everything I wanted, detail by detail. The amount of compliments I received on my flowers is overbearing. Lisa truly knows what she is doing and is amazing at her job. I can truly go on and on about how amazing Lisa is and her prices are AMAZING!! You will NEVER find prices like hers. Thank you Lisa for all that you did for Tim and I. We are truly grateful that we went with you and that you made our day stress-free and miraculous :)

Lisa Daniel Floral Design 10
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 16
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 17
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 18

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2018

Lisa was amazing to work with and SO PERSONABLE! She understood my "vision" and made it within my price range. She was always willing to any questions I had & is very affordable. She is truly amazing at her job & has a very special gift.

Katelyn · Married on 06/09/2018

I had an excellent experience with Lisa Daniel Floral Design and would recommend her services to anyone!

I first contacted Lisa in January of 2018 for my June wedding. She was able to meet me after work to accommodate my schedule. We chatted at length about my wedding vision, flowers in bloom in that season, and the services she offered. She was able to easily work within my budget while still providing me with a variety of flowers and arrangement options. She has a great eye for detail - she had swatches on file to match my bridesmaid's dress colors with floral ribbon and was able to handcraft the centerpiece vases to match my decor. Lisa was totally flexible when she was temporarily locked out of our reception venue, and still managed to beautifully decorate my wedding cake with flowers despite having to add them on in the parking lot.

Thank you, Lisa!

Hayley · Married on 05/05/2018

Lisa made all of our wedding dreams come true! We worked together to create a romantic, whimsical, garden feel and she knocked it out of the park! Thanks so much for all of your hard work, Lisa!!! :)

Lisa Daniel Floral Design 19
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 26
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 27
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 28

Sara · Married on 11/11/2017

Lisa and her work is magnificent! Everything was beyond beautiful and we could not have asked for more. When i first saw the bouqets i lirerally could not believe HOW PERFECT they were! And the centerpieces legit blew me Away! Not only is her work and knowledge impeccable, she herself is amazing to work with! I truly recommend Lisa Daniel Floral to anyone! I gaurentee you she will help make your day perfect! I am forever thankful for her!

Leanne · Married on 10/28/2017

Lisa was so amazing to work with!!! Not only did she perfectly capture and exceed the vision I had for the day, but she was amazingly fun and easy to work with!! I couldn't have asked for a better florist to work with and would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Lisa!!

ericka · Married on 10/14/2017

Love Lisa! She is so down to earth and professional. But she is also the type to make it so you don't feel awkward talking to a vendor! She is great at what she does and does it well! I loved my bouquets! I loved my flowers. Only issue was the sunflowers were a little heavy for some pins and my headpieces [should have asked for smaller!] but thats not her fault! She can't control flower heaviness but we made it work!

Elena · Married on 09/30/2017

Lisa created the vintage romantic feel with these movie quality flowers. I literally walked into our reception venue and had my breath taken away! She worked with me through emails, phone calls, and in person meetings at her shop. I live out of town and with her busiest season she still was always quick to reply back. Also after several natural disasters she was still able to get the best quality flowers and keep the look I wanted.

Lisa Daniel Floral Design 29
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 30
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 31
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 32
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Lisa was amazing to work with! I had so much fun planning my wedding flowers with her! She is so quick to respond and the flowers at my wedding were nothing short of perfect. She worked in our budget and with our schedule. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers. Would definitely recommend!

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2017

Where do I begin with how amazing Lisa is?! It was like gaining an instant best friend from the very first email! She responded to my initial email with promptness, detailed information and willingness to help me with any further questions I had. It didn't stop there either! We communicated so much through out the entire experience and she was always there for me! She is so kind, generous and just has such a great personality! That's the type of person I LOVE to do business with. Let me say the flowers, OMG just gorgeous, vibrant and fresh!!! I truly feel my bouquet made my photos that much more gorgeous! Thank you Lisa for being so awesome and for knowing how to run your business! Nothing went unnoticed and I truly appreciate everything you did for me!!

Gabrielle · Married on 07/29/2017

Lisa was great to work with and brought my vision to life. Everything was better than I was hoping for and I would highly recommend her!

Christine · Married on 07/09/2017

Lisa was simply amazing!!! She was exceptionally easy to work with, always responded in a timely manner, and created the most gorgeous arrangements I have ever seen. Describing what we wanted and having Lisa bring those wishes to life was effortless. I highly recommend Lisa as she is an extremely talented and personable individual.

Gale · Married on 07/09/2017

Lisa is just amazing! I loved working with her for my daughter's wedding as I felt I had known her for years - such a nice person and so friendly! She went above and beyond our expectations regarding the design of the bouquets, corsages and floral arrangements! Everything was absolutely gorgeous! As mother of the bride, I had a beautiful corsage for which I received many compliments. I felt her prices were very reasonable for what she did. I would highly recommend Lisa to anyone needing a great florist - she will not disappoint!

Katie · Married on 07/08/2017

Lisa did the most incredible job on our wedding flowers!! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made it come to life. She was so easy to work with and I highly recommend her!

Casey · Married on 07/08/2017

Highly highly highly recommend! Lisa is incredibly talented and easy to work with. After finding her through another happy bride, we exchanged emails and she understood my vision immediately. All of my pieces came out exactly as I had imagined them and I received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was! Seriously one of the best vendors to work with during my wedding planning!

Jessie · Married on 07/01/2017

Lisa was amazing to work with. She was truly excited about my day and does her best to learn your vision so that it can become hers as well. No detail went unmissed; she thought of everything. I never had any worries or concerns as she communicated throughout the whole process and I trusted her creative eye. The flowers were absolutely beautiful (and affordable) and we received many compliments on them. I wanted each bridesmaid to have a completely different bouquet and Lisa carried out my vision perfectly. We enjoyed our meetings with her as there was always laughing and lots of conversation-it was never stressful and I truly cannot thank her enough for helping to make our day perfect!

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2017

Lisa Daniels is by far the best florist ! I've never had someone get back to me so quickly when I've left messages her prices are very reasonable and her bouquets are absolutely beautiful ! I will continue to recommend her to everyone I know !

• Allison

Allison · Married on 05/13/2017

I have loved working with Lisa. She knows what she is talking about and made picking out flowers more easier than I thought it would be. Flowers are a big part of your wedding day and she is the best! Highly recommended!!!

Christine · Married on 04/29/2017

This was one of the best experiences of the entire wedding. Everything was perfect. Lisa was kind, fun, empathetic, had great ideas and the end result was absolutely beautiful. I honestly can't say enough.

Cren · Married on 04/22/2017

Lisa is the MOST amazing florist!! She literally created the most beautiful boquets and centerpieces.. even better than i could have ever imagined! Our wedding was on earth day and she was so exciting to create earthy arrangements with. Meeting with Lisa was my favorite part of wedding planning.. she was super helpful with ideas (She's practically a mind reader), she was warm and welcoming every time I had any contact with her - and she is such a genuine soul. Lisa was extremely reasonable with pricing , I still cannot believe that she created such beauty with my price range. I didn't think it was possible but Lisa made my dreams come true ! A true artist.. thank you Lisa !!

Stephanie · Married on 12/03/2016

Lisa is so creative. I showed her pictures of what I envisioned and they came to life on my wedding day. She made sure to listen to my ideas and add some of her own with my permission. She is so easy going, easy to talk to and responds quickly to emails. She did a beautiful job with our bouquets, ceremony floral display, and centerpiece flowers.

Jamie · Married on 12/03/2016

Lisa is absolutely amazing! She exceeded our expectations and really brought our vision to life. I would recommend her a million times. Not only is she amazing at what she does with flowers, she is a really nice person. We received so many compliments :)