Lisa Daniel Floral Design Reviews

Lisa Daniel Floral Design 7
  • Natalie

Natalie · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Lisa is wonderful!

I haven’t even had my wedding yet and she has already been so helpful, supportive, flexible, and creative!! I can’t wait to see the finished products on my actual wedding day!!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Jessica Sledz · Married on 06/28/2019

Absolute Perfection

From the very first phone call to Lisa delivering and setting up our flowers on our wedding day, we had an incredible experience with Lisa! She is so sweet, professional and extremely talented. The flowers were so fresh and beautiful! I had such a fun time sitting in Lisa's studio bringing the floral vision come to life!! Lisa is seriously the best and I am so grateful to have found her!! Everyone should use her for their floral needs!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kara · Married on 06/15/2019

Lisa Daniels Floral Design was AMAZING!

Cannot say enough about Lisa Daniels floral design! Lisa was extremely responsive, helpful, and made sure everything for our wedding day was exactly how we envisioned it. She gave great suggestions about combinations of flowers and greenery that would work well with our wedding colors. Our flowers were one of our favorite parts of the day and we received MANY compliments from our guests. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful, Affordable, Amazing

Lisa handled all of the flowers for my November wedding and she did an AMAZING job! I know absolutely nothing about flowers so I just sent her some inspiration pictures and she re-created the bouquets, centerpieces, flower crown, and arch-piece that I sent her perfectly! As an out-of-town bride, Lisa was super easy and flexible to work with and I couldn't have been happier with how the flowers for my wedding turned out as well as how affordable they were! My favorite piece Lisa made for me was my flower crown. I had planned to only wear it for the reception but I loved it so much that I ended it wearing it the whole day and received a ton of compliments on how pretty it was. Lisa is truly incredible and I would recommend her to any bride that is looking for a florist who does amazing work for an affordable price.

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!!!

Look no further!! I hired Lisa as my florist for my wedding and it was the best vendor decision I made. She kind, understanding and hilarious!! She really took the time to understand what I wanted and would show me examples right in her shop. I had met with a couple florists before that were quoting me DOUBLE what Lisa did. I went into this knowing nothing about flowers, just some inspiration pictures from Pintrest. I had quite a few requests as far a design goes and Lisa nailed everything. I got so many compliments on my bouquets and arrangements. Lisa also provided all candles (soooo many) so she can do it all! She responded back most of the time within minutes. She is seriously amazing and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Samijlenko · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful!

Lisa created my bouquet to be everything I had envisioned it to be! I don't know much about flowers and she helped guide me to what would look the best for my fall wedding! My bouquet turned out absolutely stunning! I loved it and wish it could last forever! The flowers were all gorgeous and Lisa did a wonderful job! She is quick to respond and super easy to talk to which makes the process that much easier! Overall, it was a wonderful experience!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

Lisa was amazing! She brought the visions we had to reality. Flowers are such an important detail of a wedding and you need to have confidence in the florist you choose. Lisa knows her stuff! It was also nice how quickly she responded to any questions. She has a passion for flowers and is so kind and friendly. I would use her services again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/11/2018

heather · Married on 09/01/2018

Lisa was amazing to work with and completely captured my vision for my wedding flowers. I had 8 bridesmaids 12 boutoneers and 12 centerpieces. As well as flowers for my cake. I recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 8
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 9

Cassie · Married on 07/21/2018

I truly cannot express how AMAZING Lisa is! My flowers were honestly breath taking and I cried tears of joy when I saw them at the church. She met with me any time I needed her and she so easy to talk to. She listened to everything I wanted, detail by detail. The amount of compliments I received on my flowers is overbearing. Lisa truly knows what she is doing and is amazing at her job. I can truly go on and on about how amazing Lisa is and her prices are AMAZING!! You will NEVER find prices like hers. Thank you Lisa for all that you did for Tim and I. We are truly grateful that we went with you and that you made our day stress-free and miraculous :)

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 16
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 17
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 18

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2018

Lisa was amazing to work with and SO PERSONABLE! She understood my "vision" and made it within my price range. She was always willing to any questions I had & is very affordable. She is truly amazing at her job & has a very special gift.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Katelyn · Married on 06/09/2018

I had an excellent experience with Lisa Daniel Floral Design and would recommend her services to anyone!

I first contacted Lisa in January of 2018 for my June wedding. She was able to meet me after work to accommodate my schedule. We chatted at length about my wedding vision, flowers in bloom in that season, and the services she offered. She was able to easily work within my budget while still providing me with a variety of flowers and arrangement options. She has a great eye for detail - she had swatches on file to match my bridesmaid's dress colors with floral ribbon and was able to handcraft the centerpiece vases to match my decor. Lisa was totally flexible when she was temporarily locked out of our reception venue, and still managed to beautifully decorate my wedding cake with flowers despite having to add them on in the parking lot.

Thank you, Lisa!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Hayley · Married on 05/05/2018

Lisa made all of our wedding dreams come true! We worked together to create a romantic, whimsical, garden feel and she knocked it out of the park! Thanks so much for all of your hard work, Lisa!!! :)

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 26
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 27
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 28

Kayla · Married on 03/03/2018

Lisa was beyond AMAZING to work with. She cared about every single detail. She would respond to emails right away. Her work was fantastic. She came to the venue to bring the alter pieces and even pinned the bouts on all the groomsmen. My bouquet was beautiful and she wrapped my deceased grandmothers hankey around it beautifully as my something borrowed. Lisa is the best person you could hire to do your wedding flowers.

Sent on 04/20/2018
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 33
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 34
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 35

Sara · Married on 11/11/2017

Lisa and her work is magnificent! Everything was beyond beautiful and we could not have asked for more. When i first saw the bouqets i lirerally could not believe HOW PERFECT they were! And the centerpieces legit blew me Away! Not only is her work and knowledge impeccable, she herself is amazing to work with! I truly recommend Lisa Daniel Floral to anyone! I gaurentee you she will help make your day perfect! I am forever thankful for her!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Leanne · Married on 10/28/2017

Lisa was so amazing to work with!!! Not only did she perfectly capture and exceed the vision I had for the day, but she was amazingly fun and easy to work with!! I couldn't have asked for a better florist to work with and would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Lisa!!

Sent on 09/17/2017

ericka · Married on 10/14/2017

Love Lisa! She is so down to earth and professional. But she is also the type to make it so you don't feel awkward talking to a vendor! She is great at what she does and does it well! I loved my bouquets! I loved my flowers. Only issue was the sunflowers were a little heavy for some pins and my headpieces [should have asked for smaller!] but thats not her fault! She can't control flower heaviness but we made it work!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Elena · Married on 09/30/2017

Lisa created the vintage romantic feel with these movie quality flowers. I literally walked into our reception venue and had my breath taken away! She worked with me through emails, phone calls, and in person meetings at her shop. I live out of town and with her busiest season she still was always quick to reply back. Also after several natural disasters she was still able to get the best quality flowers and keep the look I wanted.

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 36
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 37
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 38
    Lisa Daniel Floral Design 39
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Lisa was amazing to work with! I had so much fun planning my wedding flowers with her! She is so quick to respond and the flowers at my wedding were nothing short of perfect. She worked in our budget and with our schedule. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2017

Where do I begin with how amazing Lisa is?! It was like gaining an instant best friend from the very first email! She responded to my initial email with promptness, detailed information and willingness to help me with any further questions I had. It didn't stop there either! We communicated so much through out the entire experience and she was always there for me! She is so kind, generous and just has such a great personality! That's the type of person I LOVE to do business with. Let me say the flowers, OMG just gorgeous, vibrant and fresh!!! I truly feel my bouquet made my photos that much more gorgeous! Thank you Lisa for being so awesome and for knowing how to run your business! Nothing went unnoticed and I truly appreciate everything you did for me!!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 07/29/2017

Lisa was great to work with and brought my vision to life. Everything was better than I was hoping for and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Christine · Married on 07/09/2017

Lisa was simply amazing!!! She was exceptionally easy to work with, always responded in a timely manner, and created the most gorgeous arrangements I have ever seen. Describing what we wanted and having Lisa bring those wishes to life was effortless. I highly recommend Lisa as she is an extremely talented and personable individual.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Gale · Married on 07/09/2017

Lisa is just amazing! I loved working with her for my daughter's wedding as I felt I had known her for years - such a nice person and so friendly! She went above and beyond our expectations regarding the design of the bouquets, corsages and floral arrangements! Everything was absolutely gorgeous! As mother of the bride, I had a beautiful corsage for which I received many compliments. I felt her prices were very reasonable for what she did. I would highly recommend Lisa to anyone needing a great florist - she will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Katie · Married on 07/08/2017

Lisa did the most incredible job on our wedding flowers!! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made it come to life. She was so easy to work with and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Casey · Married on 07/08/2017

Highly highly highly recommend! Lisa is incredibly talented and easy to work with. After finding her through another happy bride, we exchanged emails and she understood my vision immediately. All of my pieces came out exactly as I had imagined them and I received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was! Seriously one of the best vendors to work with during my wedding planning!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Jessie · Married on 07/01/2017

Lisa was amazing to work with. She was truly excited about my day and does her best to learn your vision so that it can become hers as well. No detail went unmissed; she thought of everything. I never had any worries or concerns as she communicated throughout the whole process and I trusted her creative eye. The flowers were absolutely beautiful (and affordable) and we received many compliments on them. I wanted each bridesmaid to have a completely different bouquet and Lisa carried out my vision perfectly. We enjoyed our meetings with her as there was always laughing and lots of conversation-it was never stressful and I truly cannot thank her enough for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 07/17/2017