Lisa Boehm Beauty Reviews

Lisa Boehm Beauty 7
  • Christina

Christina Phelan · Married on 08/17/2019

Lisa is the best!

Lisa was AMAZING! From start to finish, she listened to me and gave me exactly what I wanted to look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. She was extremely professional through the booking process, my trial, and on my wedding day. She took time with and listened to my bridesmaids to make sure they felt their best, as well. She is also great to hang out and talk with while you are stuck in the chair getting hair and makeup done. I cannot say enough about how great Lisa was. I highly recommend booking her!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Emily

Emily Chan · Married on 08/17/2019

Great/professional

Lisa was great! She took my preferences into acct when doing my makeup. She also didn’t mess around - she kept us on or ahead of schedule, which is important for a wedding. She was professional and said she hires a helper if she has a big party.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Meghann

Meghann · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly recommend!

I recently was a bridesmaid in a wedding. The bride hired Lisa Boehm Beauty for all the wedding day makeup (bride, MOH, and 3 bridesmaids). Lisa did a fantastic job! She was quick, efficient, highly skilled, a great listener and also good at making recommendations to fit personal needs, and made us all look and feel so beautiful. She is very professional but also really sweet and fun to hang out with while getting ready. The bride reported that Lisa was awesome and easy to work with during the time leading up to the wedding day too. Check out Lisa Boehm Beauty Instagram page for lots of photos - she does great work, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Julia

Julia Staverosky · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly skilled and lovely to work with!

Lisa is simply fantastic. She did my hair and that of 6 other family and wedding party members. She was amazingly adaptable, helping everyone find a style they loved, that also looked beautiful. The work she did with my hair and some flowers was practically sculptural. I highly recommend her. She is efficient while also bringing a gentle energy that helped my wedding day get off to a great start.

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Angela

Angela Hogler · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing hair and makeup

I was ecstatic at the amazing job that Lisa did on my hair and makeup for my wedding. Since I live in VA and flew out to OR only a few days prior, I didn’t have time for a wedding hair and makeup trial. Lisa asked all the right questions and provided suggestions to make me look and feel beautiful!!! I wanted to take her back to VA with me for future events. I highly recommend Lisa Boehm Beauty!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Lisa Boehm Beauty 11

Anne Van Holde · Married on 08/30/2018

Outdoor Wedding and Indoor Wedding

Lisa Boehm is fantastic for hair and make-up as well as having complete sensitivity and responsiveness to the multiple needs of her clients for special events. Both of my daughters felt completely cared for and both looked absolutely stunning for their big day.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Kari Naimon · Married on 07/15/2018

Lisa is amazing!

I worked with Lisa on two occasions - she did the makeup for my wedding and also helped me work through my closet full of clothes. In both instances, she was a true pleasure to work with and really knew her stuff. My makeup was incredible and so natural looking - and all of her recommendations re what to keep and what not to keep in my closet made perfect sense. Highly highly recommended - you won’t go wrong.

Sent on 05/24/2019

I highly recommend!

It was fantastic to have Lisa do my hair and makeup on the day of my wedding. She was professional as she kept to the schedule of the day and worked well with the photographer in getting the preparation shots I wanted. My makeup looked great and stayed put even in the 90-degree weather. No touch-ups necessary! I could completely enjoy the ceremony and reception without worrying about anything except enjoying myself with my family and friends. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 08/05/2016

Bridal make up

Lisa made me feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day. I have trouble even putting into words how beautiful she made me feel. It was just me, perfected. I can’t reccomend her enough. She’s so compassionate and well qualified, a truly professional but fun to be around person.

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Lisa Boehm Beauty 12
    Lisa Boehm Beauty 13

Lisa Boehm Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much, Victoria! I had so much fun with you and your 'maids on the big day. Thank you so much for trusting me!

Jasmine · Married on 07/16/2016

Lisa Boehm wedding makeup and hair

I had the pleasure of having Lisa as my makeup artist for my wedding in July of 2016. I immediately felt comfortable using her services because she thoroughly walked me through every step of her process, and truly listened to what I wanted. I don't typically wear makeup, as sometimes I feel uncomfortable having much on. I expressed my desires to Lisa about wanting to look as much like "myself" as possible for my wedding day, and she completely achieved what I had in mind: soft, natural makeup and simple, flowing hair. The result was me feeling beautiful, confident, and full of gratitude for her artistic ability and professionalism.

Lisa included a hair and makeup trial for me so we could talk out my vision and she could show me her process (which went beautifully). She is an excellent communicator and beauty-detective: she can interpret your vision and hopes and execute it with ease, all while being easy to talk to, fun, and making you feel supported and special. She was a joy to work with and her abilities and talents are a gift to the industry. I'd absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 04/05/2019