Lippincott Manor Reviews

Lippincott Manor 3
Lippincott Manor 4
Lippincott Manor 5

Jen · Married on 09/20/2014

Trish and Marty were absolutely wonderful to work with! I booked the venue a year in advance so that we knew we could have our wedding there ( the weeping willow tree had me sold!). Trish was always very prompt with any questions that my fiancé and I had during our planning, which made the process easier on us.
    The day of our wedding was perfect! Everything went incredibly smooth and I received so many compliments for our guests about how beautiful the place was! The food, the landscaping, the lemonade stand, all of it was just stunning!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank YOU Jen for writing such a lovely review..we miss meeting with you and Pete, we really had some good times. You looked absolutely gorgeous and your "new" daughters were adorable....the love you all have is inspiring to all. Pete is a very lucky man with all his beautiful girls. Thank you for allowing us to be such a special part of your day. It was the most perfect day for the most perfect couple.
    Much love & happiness..xox

lauren · Married on 09/13/2014

I can't say enough about how amazing Tricia and Marty were and how great it was to work with them! Lippincott Manor was the first and only venue I looked at because I knew right away it was the perfect place for us. The grounds are beautiful, the personal attention is what every bride needs and the food was out of this world (I went with the top menu option) The filet mignon was delicious!! Tricia was so patient with all of my questions and responded so quickly via email to every single one of them. It rained on our wedding day which I was very nervous about but Tricia and Marty put my mind at ease in every way possible, I can never thank you guys enough for that :) We ended up getting great pictures despite the rain! Throughout the planning, decorating, the wedding and even the "undecorating" I always felt as if a part of my family was helping me along. I recommend this venue and working with these two wonderful people 100% and wouldn't change a thing. It's the perfect mix for anyone looking for an indoor/outdoor feel and want that personal touch! Everyone will always think their own wedding is perfect but having yours with Tricia and Marty guarantees that!! Thank you guys for everything!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Marty and I truly enjoyed working with you and your awesome family.... Everyone had a job to do and did it well. The burlap runners tied with lace & the timers for the lights on your tall branches for your centerpieces worked like a charm and were so beautiful along with the candles your mom made. Marty and I truly enjoyed working with all of you... you made us feel like family. Our best wishes and blessings are sent to you for a wonderful life together filled with much love, health & happiness..

Karina · Married on 08/30/2014

Tricia and Marty were a pleasure to work with. They were responsive and extremely flexible throughout the entire process. They are both very passionate about what they do, and truly want your day to come to fruition exactly how you imagined it. All of our guests enjoyed the food and the outdoor charm that Lippincott Manor has to offer. We are so happy we had our wedding here, no regrets. Everything worked out perfectly. A HUGE thank you to Tricia and Marty for being such kind hosts!!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Lippincott Manor's reply:

A huge thank you to you Karina & Luques for allowing us to be such a special part of your day. You both were so beautiful, in love, precious to watch and certainly an inspiration to everyone. Best wishes and Gods blessings for a very long happy marriage. We'll miss you....

Emily · Married on 08/16/2014

I couldn't have imagined having our wedding anywhere else! Tricia and Marty did an amazing job. The first time I saw the finished product on our wedding day it took my breath away. They were able to take this image I had in my head and make it 10 times better. Very easy to work with and the food is delicious! I wish we could do it again!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Marty and I enjoyed your wedding so much, your such a great couple. Watching your expression when you saw the tent all set up was priceless.....It was certainly our pleasure getting to know you and Patrick and hope to see you both here again soon. Best wishes and much love, health, happiness and Gods blessings always....

eric · Married on 08/09/2014

Tricia and Marty are awesome! Lippincott manor is a great place to have a wedding. They are very personal and always got rt back to us with any questions we had. The day of the wedding they were very professional and also like a great friend to us. I would highly reccomend them to anyone lookingnforna great place to get married.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Lippincott Manor's reply:

It was certainly our pleasure to work along with you Eric and Catherine, and getting to know both of you was a bonus.. Your ideas and excitement seeing it all come to life was fun to be a part of and we wish both of you many many years of love, health and happiness...Hope to see you here again soon...

Jen · Married on 07/26/2014

My husband and I cannot thank Tricia and Marty enough for such a wonderful experience. They take you under their wing and make the event as stress free as possible, from the planning to the day of. They treated us more like family than a business. The venue is gorgeous and we had countless compliments from our guests on how beautiful it is there. I am recommending Lippincott to all my single friends!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Jenn and John for sharing your very special day with us, it was truly our pleasure to work with you over the past year and a half....Jenn you were a beautiful dream bride, can't thank you both enough for enriching our lives. Marty and I will miss you and wish you both many many years of love, health, happiness and Gods Blessings.....

Beautiful Wedding!! I want to start off by saying Tricia and Marty are FANTASTIC!! They are so sweet and personable. We felt like we've known them forever, like members of the family. Venue was gorgeous!! Great views, beautiful grounds and tented area. Staff are professional, friendly and accommodating as well. Food was delicious and abundant. I can't say enough about Lippincott Manor. I loved our wedding and highly recommend Lippincott Manor to other brides. Still getting compliments on our wedding till this day!! Thanks again Tricia and Marty for everything!!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Kristie for everything....you and Johnny were not only a pleasure to work with but so down to earth and sweet, we enjoyed every moment of knowing you. Marty and I wish you both and your beautiful family many many years of abundant blessings and happiness.

Mollie · Married on 06/21/2014

The staff at Lippincott made our day one to remember! Everything went smoothly and it was a beautiful venue and evening. I would recommend this venue and food to anyone wanting a personal and wonderful wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2014

We are so grateful for all that Tricia and Marty did to make our wedding such a success. They went above and beyond what we even expected from a caterer. They were so helpful and caring. Without Tricia and Marty our wedding would not have ran as smooth as it did. They offered to help us in so many ways. They offered us the church that they attend for our ceremony and recommended many reception sites to us. Tricia and Marty didn’t see our wedding as an opportunity to take advantage of us, but truly cared about our vision for our wedding. Tricia and Marty have such kind hearts. The food and their service was wonderful I would recommend them to anyone! Choosing Lippincott Manor would never be a disappointment!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Shantasha & John for trusting us to help guide you on your journey for finding a location and allowing us to organize and cater this most special day. You both look so happy, we're thrilled for you and your future together. God Bless You always.....

John · Married on 09/21/2013

This place had everything we wanted, a beautiful venue, great food, one event per day, and the nicest owners who helped us through every step of the process and took so much stress off the two of us. Any to top it all off some of the best prices we found.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You and Angela are a dream couple, you've enriched our lives by allowing us to share your very special day. You're both the best!

angela · Married on 09/21/2013

Marty and Tricia were absolutely wonderful !I was the most nervous and overwhelmed bride i world and they did everything that they could to make smooth and it was perfect! The venue was beautiful but i couldn't i couldn't imagine any other two people helping, planning, and just being wonderful friends throughout the entire wedding process. I encourage future brides and grooms to at least go meet them and check out the property because it really was the most amazing day of my life with the most amazing people! ; )

Sent on 10/03/2013

Lippincott Manor's reply:

I can't thank you enough for your kindness and we just loved getting to know you and being a part of your wedding. It's so funny because the weddings are so much fun, when planning you really have no idea. We do, and that's the fun, seeing the excitement and thrill come to life. You were a total joy and Marty and I are truly blessed by having gotten the opportunity to get to know both you and John and your wonderful families! Best wishes and Gods Blessing forever and ever...xoxoxo

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2013

Love the location and Tricia and Marty are awesome!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Nancy · Married on 08/24/2013

Planning a wedding is very stressful for the bride and groom. You worry about the food, music, and photos. You have to pick out flowers and decide on favors and what kind of cake you want and how to decorate it. Then, who will be in the wedding party? The bride has to pick out her dress and bridesmaid dresses, accessories, shoes, something borrowed, and blue, and so on. You try to work within your budget, but yet you always go over it. Then there's the seating chart, who's coming solo, who needs to be separated because they don't play well with others, etc. The list goes on and on.....

The owners of Lippincott Manor (Tricia and Marty) understand all of this madness and do their absolute best to make your special day perfect and stress free. And that they did. We had our ceremony and reception on 8/24/13. Both Brian and I were very happy. Other than trying to slow down time, we wouldn't have changed a thing and don't have a single complaint. While they offer an all inclusive package, they will customize anything you want (within reason) to meet your expectations. They're very personable and make you feel supported and comfortable with all your decision making. If you're looking to have an outdoor wedding with beautiful views, great food at a reasonable price, and with people who are passionate about creating the perfect day for you, I highly recommend Lippincott Manor!!

I hope we get invited to a wedding there sometime soon, because we want to go back. They also hold holiday events there, which is a perfect opportunity to check them out! We're definitely going to their Halloween and Valentines Day dinners this year!!

Thanks for everything Trish and Marty!
    Nancy and Brian

Sent on 09/20/2013

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lengthy review. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! You were blessed with one of the most gorgeous days of the year and the sky lantern release was truly memorable. Your friends and family were so impressed. You had an awesome celebration, I had so many compliments that night. Thank you Nancy & Brian for allowing us to be such a special part of your day, it was certainly our pleasure...we're so happy you were so pleased. Best wishes and blessing to both of you! Hope to see you here again soon...

Tabitha · Married on 08/03/2013

Our experience at Lipincott Manor was wonderful. They created a beautiful environment to celebrate our wedding day! Everything looked perfect!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thanks Tab for taking the time to write a review, very much appreciated. Marty and I truly enjoyed working along with you, David and of course Jessica, what fun we had! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful...a gorgeous day, an awesome group of friends and family, and you were stunning. Thank you again for allowing us to be such a special part of your day. Best wishes always.......

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2013

Tricia and Marty were wonderful to work with! They have an amazing venue that is unique and memorable. All of our guests said they had couldn't believe how gorgeous the scenery was. We had looked at a lot of banquet halls when we were searching for a venue, but they all seemed so boring and run of the mill. We didn't want a "wedding factory", where our guests would be shuffled from one room to the next, and where there would be other events going on besides ours. When we found Lippincott Manor, we knew it was the right place. We wanted an outdoor wedding without the hassle of having to rent a park, a tent and find a caterer. It's like the best of both worlds, the service of a catering hall and the uniqueness and beauty of an outdoor wedding! Tricia and Marty were willing to accommodate our every request, even when we had to change our guest count the day before the wedding. I can't say enough about the service and beauty at this venue. If you're looking for a unique and elegant setting with beautiful views and excellent service, then Lippincott Manor is the place for your wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda & Joe for taking the time to write such a nice review. Marty and I truly enjoyed getting to know both of you and wish you nothing but the very best.

Cody · Married on 05/28/2013

This was the greatest venue and the service was unbelievable. Everything we wanted we got and there was not even a fuss if it was a big request. The property was immaculate and well kept. It was an honor to have had my wedding there. My wife and I are both military so they accommodated to the military wedding for us. I would recommend lippincott manor over and over again!!!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Lippincott Manor's reply:

It was certainly our pleasure and honor to host your wedding here three days after YOU & TIFFANY graduated from West Point! We were so impressed with the both of you and loved the military arch of the sabers ceremony, very cool. Your friends & families were wonderful, so proud of you both! Best wishes and Gods Blessings to you always.

sam · Married on 05/17/2013

I can not say enough about Lippincott manor. Its a beautiful outdoor venue with a great view of the walkill river and the mountains!! They were very friendly and professional. They worked with our budget and small wedding. It was a amazing say with no issues at all. Food was amazing and they decorated the place just they way planned and our unigue wedding theme!!! We couldn't be happier with our experience with the Lippincott manor and the owners and staff!! We would definitely recommend them to anyone who is getting married!!!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Sam & Lori for such a beautiful review. It was truly our pleasure working with both of you. Best wishes and Gods blessings always.

Tricia and Marty were so easy to work with and very helpful with anything we needed. The menu options they have are vast and any Bride and Groom should be able to pick out the perfect menu for their special day. The staff was friendly and efficient. The grounds and view are perfect for any wedding!!!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Can't thank you enough for taking the time to write a review, so much appreciated. Could you possibly go back and identify yourself so I can be more specific in my response. It states recently married and not identified? Thanks so much!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2013

I loved this place! I wouldn't have had anywhere else!!! Marty and Tricia were great to us and very easy to work with. The landscaping is beautiful and the tent is very classy! I highly recommend this venue to anyone!!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Your wedding will always be remembered as the Cinderella wedding with the horse drawn carriage. Your band was awesome.....Marty and I knew you both were in the band but didn't realize that you were the stars! It was truly wonderful. We loved getting to know you both and also loved your silliness...it was refreshing. Gods Blessings always...we'll miss you!!

Ashley · Married on 04/19/2013

We wanted to take the time to say how wonderful these two people are and the business they run. They have been part of the wedding business for the past 8 years and they know what they are doing. Our wedding was Friday April 19, 2013 and we had the pleasure of opening their season.
    We are a military family and they were the only venue that worked with us in regards to possible deployment. They were extremely understanding and cooperative throughout the entire process; from picking the venue all the way to the end of our night.
    Their staff was amazing from cleaning prior to the event to working it the day of. They were nice, prompt, and helpful. The food for the event was phenomenal and our guests are still raving over it. They made sure they had food for the children along with what we had chosen for our menu.
    Marty takes care of the property personally which overlooks the mountains and the Wallkill River. They are constantly looking for ways to improve their venue and take the ideas of their past and future couples. We truly believe that our day was as perfect as it was because of Tricia and Marty.

Thank you for being a part of our big day and it will always be remembered by our friends and family.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you so much. I can't believe your married five days and your writing a testimonial!! That's very kind. Marty and I so enjoyed working with you and sharing such a special time in your lives. Your an awesome couple and we wish you all of Gods Blessings. Keep us posted on your deployment so we can say extra prayers. xoxox

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2012

Lippincott Manor was the perfect choice for our wedding venue. You can't beat the beautiful scenery, and Tricia & Marty are wonderful people to work with. They were very flexible in accommodating any requests we had, and were so helpful in planning and coordinating our wedding day. Highly recommend Lippincott to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2012

Lippincott Manor's reply:

It was our pleasure Sarah to work with you and Adam. You brought wonderful ideas to create you own dream wedding. We enjoyed our meetings with you, your happiness always shined. Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Best wishes and Gods blessings always, ~Tricia~

K · Married on 09/15/2012

We had our wedding reception at Lippincott Manor and the experience was wonderful. Trisha, Marty, and their staff were professional and we couldn't have asked for better service. All of our guests had rave reviews for the food and grounds. The day was perfect we would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Kiel & Jessica for the beautiful review. We had so much fun hosting your wedding......your friends and family were such a delight, it was a great party! Your a beautiful couple, much love and happiness are wished for you both. Blessings, ~Tricia~

Carisa · Married on 08/03/2012

My wedding was amazing. Thanks!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Lippincott Manor's reply:

That's because you and your family are amazing. Best wishes always to all of you......hope to see you at a future event here soon. ~Tricia~
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 07/28/2012

We loved Lippincott Manor from our first visit, and feel that we definitely made the right choice. It is a unique and special venue. The scenery is absolutely beautiful, and it is evident that Tricia and Marty work extremely hard at making each wedding as perfect as it could be. They were professional throughout the planning process, but with a personal touch. Our guests kept telling us how much they loved the atmosphere, the food, and the way it seemed so personal. I would highly recommend Lippincott Manor to anyone who wants an event at a beautiful and special venue.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Julia for the beautiful testimonial. We had some definite weather challenges that day, but with alittle adjustments it turned out perfect. You and Michael were a pleasure to work with and we so enjoyed getting to know you both. Best wishes and blessings always, ~Tricia~
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/14/2012

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at Lippincott Manor in July 2012 and cannot simply say enough about this elegant venue. The owners, Marty and Trish, go far above and beyond what any wedding banquet hall facility would ever do for your wedding. Their location is configured to only allow 1 event at a time so yours will be the center of attention. My fiance and I worked with them for over 1 year prior to our event and they truly made our day perfect! Trish also takes on the role of a wedding coordinator of sorts on your big day, making sure everything flows smoothly and everyone is taken care of. Her husband Marty meticulously maintained the grounds here. Our wedding photos could not have been more beautiful! One side of the property has beautiful views of the mountains in the background and the other side of the property look down upon the streaming Wallkill River. We got married in front of the larger gazebo with the weeping willow tree and had a string trio which was nicely positioned under the willow tree for our ceremony music. It was absolutely lovely. If you are looking for an outdoor venue this should be your choice hands down. I was initially concerned about the heat on our wedding day as temperatures were in the 90's, but I can tell you the facility itself was able to withstand the warm weather and stay cool, providing are guests with the perfect venue to dance all afternoon. Our guests are still raving about the food, ambiance and seamlessness with which the entire event flowed. This family-owned facility will treat you like you are part of their family and will make your special day one you and your guests will cherish forever!

Sent on 07/29/2012

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Heather for taking the time to write such a beautiful review. Marty and I so enjoyed working with you and Mike, we were blessed to be a part of your special day. You made a gorgeous bride and Mike a handsome groom, we wish you nothing but the best. Much love, health and happiness.............~Tricia~