Lippincott Manor Reviews

Lippincott Manor 3
Lippincott Manor 4
Lippincott Manor 5

Jaclyn · Married on 10/13/2017

Lippincott manor was such a beautiful venue!! Tricia was beyond helpful with wedding planning and I can't thank her enough! If you want a gorgeous, affordable wedding with amazing service, this is the place to be.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Planning with you Jaclyn was so much fun, your day turned out beautiful! You and Isaak make a wonderful couple and we wish you many years of happiness. So happy you took advantage of our free ceremony for active military. We honor our service men and women and appreciate their service. Thank you!

Nancy · Married on 10/08/2017

My daughter's wedding reception venue on October 8th! Perfection! Loved everyone and everything about Lippincott Manor!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Marty and I truly enjoyed working with you Nancy and getting to know your wonderful family. Your celebration was totally awesome, so happy you all had a blast. Alyssa and Brandon are a darling couple and we wish them many years of love and happiness. Hopefully we'll see you all again soon..

Alyssa · Married on 10/08/2017

Marty and Tricia were nothing short of amazing! They have such a beautiful venue and made our day so perfect!

Lippincott Manor 6
    Sent on 11/03/2017

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You and Brandon are darling and we wish you many years of love and happiness. Thank you for allowing us to share your beautiful day and your beautiful family..

Katrina · Married on 09/22/2017

Tricia and Marty were so helpful throughout the entire process! They always responded immediately to any questions we had and helped us have the best day ever!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You had a beautiful day and we're so happy for you and Russell. Your ceremony was heartfelt and your country theme and dancing was so much fun. Loved your colors, centerpieces and your special touches. Best wishes to both of you...

Kristine · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I had our wedding at Lippincott and it was absolutely breath taking. The place is so beautiful and Marty and Tricia are great people to work with, so loving and caring! We couldn't have picked a better place to say I do!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Marty and I truly enjoyed getting to know you and Matt and oh what a beautiful day! Your purple colors really popped and everything looked awesome. You looked absolutely gorgeous Kristine, so happy we were able to share your day. Much luck, health and happiness is wished for you...

Micaran · Married on 09/15/2017

I cannot say enough about this venue and incredible Tricia and Marty. I will always remember how they made everyone feel like family, especially My husband and I. The food was amazing, and the venue just beautiful. It matched my whimsical personality to a T. I couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else! I would recommend this before any other place. Truly a GEM!!!

Micaran

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thanks so much Micaran for taking the time to write a review. You and Matt are a dream couple and we so enjoyed getting to know both of you. Your wedding was awesome, we're blessed we were able to be a part of your special day..

Jacqulyn · Married on 09/03/2017

My experience at Lippincott Manor from the first time I was there was unexplainable. It just felt like home! I knew from the second i went to visit my husband and I needed to be married there! Tricia and Marty are the BEST and they make everything so special! The food was great, the atmosphere was incredibly intimate and just such a special place to celebrate the happiest day of your life! I highly recommend!!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Getting to know you Jacqulyn was such a blessing, you and Phil are the sweetest couple. Your wedding day was so beautiful and your loved shined. Thank you for sharing your very special day with us.

Tiffany · Married on 09/02/2017

Words cannot express how amazing our wedding day was at Lippincott Manor! It was everything we could have imagined and hoped for. From the delicious food to the rustic decor it was simply perfect. Everything we always wanted on our big day! Our family and friends all had such a wonderful time! From day one Tricia and Marty treated us like family, being there for every questions and thoughtful suggestion. They truly are amazing people and were there for us every step of the way. Their attention to detail is simply amazing. Everything was decorated so elegantly. The grounds are just breathtaking. The staff were all so pleasant and attended to our every need. Thank you Tricia and Marty! You made our day so special and we are so grateful for all that you have done for us. Love to the both of you <3

Sent on 09/04/2017

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you for posting a review both on Wedding Wire and the Knot, it was lovely and it is very much appreciated. It was most certainly our pleasure to work with you to create your very own magical day. You both are so precious, we loved getting to know you and share your love and joy. Your families were wonderful as well, we feel like we've known you all for years. We're so happy your guests had a great time, we did get lots of compliments all night long. You looked absolutely stunning Tiffany, and our cry together was certainly heartfelt. You truly are my dream bride, I wish you nothing but the very best.
    Love you sweets, much love and wishes and Gods forever blessings.

Chad · Married on 08/26/2017

Our wedding at Lippincott this August was amazing! Right from the get go of planning and all the way through the day Marty and Tricia were awesome! Everything about the day was the best and I would highly recommend Lippincott!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Chad for writing such a lovely review, much appreciated. Getting to know you and your beautiful bride Marielle was truly a blessing and we thank you for allowing us to share such a special day.

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/05/2017

We got married here August 5, 2017. It was the most incredible wedding we could ever have hoped for.
    The grounds are astounding during the summer. Tricia, Marty, and the Lippincott team made our dream wedding a reality. So easy to coordinate with, and such a lovely family.
    Can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Your so welcome Kaitlyn, thank YOU for choosing us to be such a special part of your day. We loved working along with you with all of your special touches to make your celebration unique. You and Dustyn were a delight and Marty and I wish you many years of love, health and happiness....

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2017

Lippincott Manor was the absolute best place to host our wedding! The owners Tricia and Marty were wonderful, always hospitable and were very quick to respond whenever we had a question or concern. Their staff was accommodating as well, the food was delicious and the grounds were always kept beautifully. We would definitely recommend Lippincott Manor time and time again to all of our family and friends.

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for taking the time to write such a lovely review, much appreciated. You and Mike were awesome to plan with and all of your special touches and Mikes woodworking was absolutely beautiful! We're so happy for both of you, you make a wonderful couple.

Justin · Married on 07/22/2017

Amazing venue, staff, and company. We truly had an amazing July wedding and Lippincott Manor was there to help every step of the way. My wife and I planned the wedding from a distance (North Carolina) and Tricia made all aspects amazingly easy for us as if we were right down the street. Tricia and Marty made our wedding a memorable experience and we greatly appreciated it. I fully recommend them and Lippincott Manor to any couple looking for an amazing wedding venue.

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Working with you Justin and Laura from afar was a delight. Your day was absolutely beautiful, so happy you had a wonderful time. Thank you for writing such a nice review, very much appreciated. We wish you a lifetime of love and Gods blessings....

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2017

Our wedding day was every bit as magical as I dreamed it would be with special thanks to Tricia and Marty at Lippincott Manor! They were warm and welcoming from our very first email and helped to make every detail perfect from the sweet tea stand to the Venetian dessert table and bonfire. The venue itself is absolutely stunning, and it's clear that Tricia and Marty put so much time and love into taking excellent care of it. They are always updating and adding new special touches to maintain the scenic, rustic uniqueness that Lippincott Manor offers. Many of our guests shared with us that they felt our wedding was the most detailed yet relaxed wedding they have attended, not to mention the food was delicious, and we had a double rainbow appear after a quick, light summer shower! Lippincott Manor offers many options and provides much of what you need for your wedding, including decor, which helps to ease the stress of the planning process. I wholeheartedly recommend Lippincott Manor and encourage you to visit Tricia and Marty at this gorgeous venue!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Jess for such a lovely review. It was so nice getting to know you and Natalie, a true blessing for us to be a part of your special day. Both of you truly beamed with your love for one another, very sweet. Our best wishes to you always........

Nikki · Married on 06/24/2017

I can not start to begin to say how amazing lippincott manor is. The staff and venue were more then amazing. Tricia and Marty were so accommodating and worked with us every step of the way. Thank you for making our wedding day even better then we ever imagined.

Lippincott Manor 7
    Lippincott Manor 8

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You Nikki were amazing as well and a true gem to plan with. Your day was so beautiful, you and Brian are adorable. Loved getting to know both of you and make you day as special as you are. Much love, luck and happiness..

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2017

It was nice to be able to have our wedding vision come to life! Marty and Tricia made our day so amazing and my guests couldn’t drive raving about how wonderful our venue was!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You and Jesse had a beautiful day and a wonderful celebration! Your friends and family were a delight, we so enjoyed watching you all have such fun. Thanks for allowing us to share your special day. Much love and happiness...

Kelsey · Married on 06/09/2017

Our wedding was everything we imagined and more. Lippincott Manor was the first (and only) venue we looked at. Tricia and Marty were amazing the day of and the year leading to it. Any questions we had were immediately answered and they were extremely helpful with hints and suggestions. The day of our wedding, we lucked out with sun after being forecast with rain all week. The flowers were beautiful and in bloom all around the property and no one had any issues with parking. The ceremony and reception went off without a hitch and the food was absolutely delicious. The bonfire was a wonderful touch that we were able to add and everyone raved about the candy bar selection. I can't tell you how many people came up to us the next day and said how much they absolutely loved the venue and the wedding. Everything was just flawless. I would recommend them a thousand times over (and more)!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Getting to know both of you was wonderful and sharing your day was awesome! You Kelsey were absolutely beautiful and both of you beamed with love. Your friends and family were so much fun too. Thank you for counting on us to make your day as special as both of you.

Kristine · Married on 05/27/2017

Best venue for a rustic wedding! Tricia and Marty were the absolute best helping with our planning and meeting all our needs! The venue is absolutely beautiful, the food and service were top notch! All of our guests had the best time and couldn't stop talking about how great everything was! Our friends who are engaged are looking into Lippincott Manor!
    I highly highly recommend having your wedding here!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Kristine for writing such a lovely review. You and Matt were so awesome, we had a great time getting to know you and plan your special day. You looked so beautiful and Matt so handsome, what an adorable couple. So happy you and your guests have a wonderful memory to share for years to come.

Lindsay · Married on 10/29/2016

Words cannot describe the amount of love and appreciation my husband and I have for Tricia and Marty. They are such amazing people who actually care more about you as family than just as clients. Their compassion is what helped sell us on having our wedding at Lippincott Manor. My first time seeing Lippincott Manor was a random drive up with my mom while they were renovating. The tent had nothing in it, no roof, and an annexed tent FULL of just stuff. But they made my mom and me feel right at home. I immediately called my husband (fiancé at the time) and told him we could stop looking. He saw it after the renovations were finished and fell in love as much as I did. For a year, every time we came back, something else was added or improved upon. We always looked forward to seeing what else Tricia and Marty had up their sleeves!! When the big day came, on Oct. 29th, 2016, my husband and I were blown away with the absolute beauty of everything. I can honestly say that we were saddened that our time together was over!

Seriously consider having your event at Lippincott Manor. The food is AMAZING (short rib ravioli is a MUST), the staff is DIVINE, and the pricing is PERFECT.

Thank you so much Tricia and Marty. Holy canoli, you are both wonderful and best of luck in the future!

Love,
    Lindsay and Joe

Sent on 11/13/2016

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Words cannot describe the amount of love and appreciation Marty and I have for both of you. It was beyond our pleasure to work with you to create your very own vision and be such a special part of it. We are the blessed ones.....getting to know and love such great people and share this wonderful experience. It is sad that our time together is over but always will be cherished. Much love and happiness and Gods forever blessings......

Caitlin · Married on 10/09/2016

We got married last weekend and couldn't be happier with Lippincott Manor! The venue and senery are beautiful and Tricia and Marty were beyond kind and helpful. Tricia always responded in a timely fashion to the emails I sent her. Marty also made wooden frames for us to use for a photo booth which was a big hit. We received many compliments on the venue and food and are very happy we decided to use this venue :)

Sent on 10/17/2016

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thanks so much Caitlin for writing a review, your very sweet. Your wedding was awesome! Your guests were having a great time, so much fun. Marty and I enjoyed getting to know you and Jimmy and of course your precious Emma. Thank you for choosing us to share this most important day. Best wishes always to you and your family..

Maureen · Married on 10/08/2016

Marty and Tricia do an amazing job! The landscaping and simple details give the place a special charm. Every time we visited over the two years of planning there was a beautiful new addition to the place, done by Marty of course! Whenever I had a question Tricia would be quick to respond which made the planning that much easier. All night my guests were complementing the place stating that it was the best wedding they have ever attended. I give them more than 5 star and recommend them to anyone looking for a rustic wedding with a beautiful setting.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thanks so much Maureen and Dylan for sharing your day here with us. It was wonderful getting to know both of you and your family, they were a true delight. You had a gorgeous day, one we'll always remember! Thanks so much for the 5+ star rating, much appreciated. Much love, health and happiness are wished for you along with Gods abundant blessings. xoxoxo

Casey · Married on 10/01/2016

Everything was absolutely perfect. Trisha and Marty made everything as promised and everything looked beautiful. I highly recommend this venue to anyone it was beautiful and more perfect than I could have imagined

Sent on 10/04/2016

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Casey for writing a review, and so quickly after your wedding! What a wonderful day! You were absolutely beautiful...Tyler so handsome and your friends and family were a delight. So happy you were able to get married outside, it all turned out just as planned. Marty and I truly enjoyed getting to know you. Best wishes and Gods blessings......

Daniel · Married on 09/30/2016

Lippincott Manor was truly one of the best choices we made for our wedding. Using the Goldilocks and the Three Bears analogy, it was just right! It wasn't too expensive but it isn't a bare-bones kind of place either. It's decorated in a very rustic way but still maintains elegance. Despite rain and a late groomsman, Lippincott was still the wedding we wanted and we'd do it again in a heartbeat. Lippincott does their best to accommodate everything and they genuinely take their time with each couple, which really meant a lot to us. Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Lippincott Manor's reply:

We love the three bears analogy, very cute. Thank you so much for sharing your very special day with us, we so enjoyed working with you. Your indoor ceremony was quite beautiful and intimate, the rain couldn't put a damper on that! Working with you was a delight creating your very own ideas..so happy you loved everything. Best wishes and blessing to you both!

Jillian · Married on 09/25/2016

We couldn't have asked for more professional and genuine people to work with to make our wedding day a day to remember for everyone invited. Every guest I've spoken to said it was really the best and most relaxed wedding they ever experienced. Thanks Lippincott Manor!!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank YOU Jillian, Marty and I loved working with you and Tim. Your laughter and smile was contagious, so inspiring, and the love you both obviously share was heartfelt by all. Your guests enjoyed the beautiful weather and had a blast celebrating both of you. Many blessings are wished for you along with much love and happiness...

Tricia and Marty know exactly how to make you feel as though you're part of their family and you always have been. The grounds of this venue are absolutely breathtaking. You can't help, but fall in love with everything from the inside set up, the delicious food, and the incredible landscape. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Angelina and Azi....you had a gorgeous day! Marty and I enjoyed getting to know you and your family even better and help plan your magical day. Your guests had a blast, what a party! Loved being a part of everything and seeing your little guy enjoy it all too.. Best wishes, much love, happiness and Gods blessings...xoxoxo

Nicole · Married on 09/18/2016

Tricia and Marty from Lippincott Manor went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. We planned the entire thing from ~ 2000mi away, and wouldn't have been able to do it without their help. They were constantly answering questions and helping us along via email. The day of they were ready to do whatever was necessary to accommodate us--they treated us like family. We did not have time in our schedules to fly up for a tasting session, but the in-house catering turned out to be absolutely amazing (if you're nervous about serving steak or lobster ravioli you've never seen/tasted, don't be, it was perfect). Numerous people on both sides of the family said they have not seen such a beautiful wedding in decades. I attribute most of this to the Tricia & Marty's wonderful landscaping and attention to detail at their picturesque venue. Thank you so much for helping us make our dreams come true!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Nicole for writing such a beautiful review. It was our pleasure to work with you from afar and make everything wonderful for you. You made a gorgeous bride and Rob, what a handsome groom. Best wishes, much happiness and Gods forever blessings to you and your family.