Lippincott Manor Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Lindsey R. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing experience from start to finish

Lippincott Manor was amazing to work with from start to finish. They made sure our day went as smoothly as possible. It rained on our wedding day and they immediately stepped up and figured out a solution for our outside decorations and everything else. They are super professional and also very sweet & kind. Tricia & Marty made our wedding the best day of our lives.

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Lindsey and Alex for sharing your very special day with us! We loved getting to know both of you and making your wedding day the best day of your lives! You were wonderful to plan with and even though it rained, you had a gorgeous wedding! You both looked so beautiful and your guests were a delight. Marty and I wish you both a lifetime of love, happiness and Gods forever blessings!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/01/2021

Exceeded all of our expectations

My husband and I got married at Lippincott Manor on Friday October 1, 2021. We had the most perfect wedding and we owe a lot of it to Tricia and Marty! The venue is beautiful. Their attention to detail is amazing and they made sure everything was just the way we wanted it. Every single one of our guests complimented us on the lovely venue and staff. We could not have asked for a better experience!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

We truly loved getting to know you Amanda and Matt and loved sharing your celebration! What a gorgeous day for a gorgeous couple! You both looked amazing and your friends and family were a delight. A great time was had by all and we're so very grateful we were able to be a part of that. Best of luck with you new home and your new life as husband and wife. May you live happily ever after..
    Patrick V. Married on 09/24/2021

Amazing service and beautiful outdoor venue

From the moment you start talking with Tricia and Marty you know you found your venue. The scenery around Lippincott is gorgeous and the interior decor provides a rustic feel. We were able to plan our wedding in 3 months with the help of Lippincott because they have great relationships with local vendors that you will get to choose from. If one or more of your guest have a food allergy they are very willing to make a separate dish for those individuals. If you are looking for a nice rustic venue that has handmade decor(courtesy of Marty) then look no further .

Lippincott Manor's reply:

We loved working with you for three months planning together a truly wonderful celebration! Such a large bridal party on such short notice. Goes to show how much both of you are loved. You were blessed with a gorgeous sunny day and Lauren was radiant! Thanks for trusting in us to make your day magical, it was certainly our pleasure. We wish you both much love and happiness...
  • Cortney
    Cortney B. Married on 09/11/2021

Wedding of My Dreams!

We had our wedding at Lippincott Manor in September 2021 and I still cannot get over what an amazing day it was! Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was--from the grounds, to the flowers outside, the layout, and just everything about the decor. Everyone loved Tricia's rustic touches and I would have to agree. Seeing everything come together when I walked into the venue was so beautiful, it almost made me cry...happy tears of course. People are still talking about the meatballs from the cocktail hour haha. Everyone had something great to say about the food and the staff as well. Your staff was very kind to all the guests and helpful as well. Tricia & Marty's hospitality is beyond anything I have ever seen. They truly love what they do and it shows--from Tricia running the show on wedding day to Marty manning the carving station and chatting up the guests. My mom told me that one of our guests mentioned how difficult it was for his wife to get on and off the school bus, and you guys with whatever you had available saved the day and fashioned something to help her. You went above and beyond to accommodate us and our guests, and I could not appreciate that more. Tricia was a godsend that day. Besides dealing with everything going on that day, she was true to her word and made sure that we ate both at the cocktail hour and dinner, and you put myself, my mom, and sister at ease. We are beyond grateful to have chosen such a beautiful venue with such a loving and caring couple to host. Tricia & Marty are truly wonderful and we cannot thank them both enough for making our day everything we dreamed and more. We would 100% recommend this venue to anyone getting married ever!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Cortney for writing such a detailed review! You truly took the time to mention so many different things, I really appreciate you noticing. Marty and I take great pride in all that we do to make your day as special as you are. We loved working and planning with you, (you're like our own children) talking to your guests and making sure all were cared for. We want nothing but wonderful lifetime memories by all that enter here. We truly loved getting to know you Cortney and Rob and wish you God's forever blessings. We'll miss you..xoxoxo
    Ashley H. Married on 08/22/2021

Beautiful rustic venue

Kevin & I got married at Lippincott on August 22,2021. Tricia and Marty thank you for being so kind and helpful from the beginning when meet to the day of the wedding. Since day one when I emailed Lippincott looking for a venue because I was affected by Anthony's pier 9 closing Tricia replied right away and was helpful providing dates that were available luckily a date was open just days after my original wedding date. When my husband and I went to see the venue we loved the view the location the theme went prefect with our rustic sunflower theme.  Thought out the process leading to the big day Tricia was helpful with any questions I had. When the big day arrived Tropical Storm Henri decided to be part of our wedding day but that was okay the rain storm didn’t stop the wedding. Tricia that day was a big help from setting everything up to making sure we ate appetizer, the main course, our wedding cake and dessert we are very thankful for that 😊. The staff was great, the food was delicious the dessert was delicious as well. All that is left are the beautiful memories of the day and we are thankful for your help.

Lippincott Manor's reply:

From the first evening you and Kevin visited, we knew we had a special connection. Marty and I immediately fell in love with both of you. We were so happy we were able to find a date that worked since you were affected by your venue closing. Although the weather did not cooperate with tropical storm Henri attending, your celebration was second to none! Your family and friends were amazing with all your traditional songs and dancing, a truly wonderful experience for Marty and I as well. Thank you for sharing your love story with us, we loved every minute of it!

Emily D. Married on 07/04/2021

Amazing Experience!!!

My husband and I are SO grateful we picked Lippincott Manor as our wedding venue in July of 2021. Tricia and Marty were very easy to work with throughout the entire planning process and are so responsive with any questions or concerns we had leading up to the big day. We elected to go with the all inclusive package and it made life so easy because all our vendors were very familiar with the set-up at Lippincott. Well worth it in our opinion!!! The day-of went so smooth and all our guests RAVED about 1) how beautiful the venue was and 2) how delicious the food was (especially the prime rib). I have already recommended Lippincott to so many other engaged couples and I feel confident that anyone who chooses Lippincott will also have the same positive experience as we did.

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Celebrating with you and Brad was an honor on the 4th of July! You had a gorgeous day and both of you radiated with love. I will always remember the patriotic socks your groomsmen wore, so fun! Thank you for allowing us to share your special day. The bonfire and s'mores, your outdoor games, a truly fun wedding. The last song "Proud to be an American" was so fitting, the crowd went crazy. Marty and I wish both of you a lifetime of love & happiness.
    Rebecca B. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing experience at LM

Everything was perfect! Tricia and Marty have an amazing venue and we’re so helpful! The day of the wedding I didn’t have to worry about anything! Food was delicious, everything was set up perfect, the venue/flower were amazing! Best day ever! Thank you Tricia and Marty!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Each time you visited from Colorado was so special. It was so nice getting to know you and Ryan and creating your mountain theme was so much fun. All of your DIY decorations were truly special and looked awesome when it all came together. You had a gorgeous day and we are truly grateful we were able to share your day. We wish you many blessings and happily ever after. We'll miss you!!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa M. Married on 06/05/2021

Summer Wedding of our Dreams.

My husband and I got married at Lippincott Manor August of 2021 and are still elated. We had our ceremony and reception there. From the day we contacted them to inquire about weddings and throughout the whole process they were extremely responsive and always accommodating. Tricia was my angel and took many of the stresses a bride has when planning out of the equation. She answered any question I had at anytime and never made me feel as if I was a nuisance. The ceremony area looks like a dream, the reception area is rustic and romantic, the food is delicious, and the service is stellar. We had many menu options to choose from, bar packages, and add ons that are a special touch ( we had a bonfire!).
    When you visit Lippincott Manor, it is easy to quickly fall in love with the surrounding country-esque landscape, mountains, and river; but meeting Tricia and Marty will seal the deal. It did for us! Our wedding day was perfect and we had a special loving touch added to it- and we know we wouldn't have had that anywhere else. It is very apparent that Lippincott Manor - Tricia, Marty, and their staff knows what they are doing and loves what they are doing.
    Us, our family, and friends are still talking about our wedding day!!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You and Mike are a dream couple and your love certainly shined bright. We're so happy your wedding was magical and everything you hoped it would be. Marty and I truly loved getting to know you. Each time you called it was my pleasure to talk to you and iron out some details. That's what makes it all so special. We are truly blessed beyond anything we could have imagined with meeting couples like you and making sure everything is perfect. You certainly have enriched our lives by being a part of ours. We wish you a lifetime of health, happiness and God's forever blessings.
    Trisha Married on 06/05/2021

What a beautiful venue!

The perfect balance of garden and rustic chic, this venue has it all! Marty and Patricia run a beautiful, efficient ship with all the bells and whistles that you could want for an affordable price! Our wedding was everything we could have dreamed of. The food, decor, and people were amazing and our guests couldn’t stop raving about how beautiful the entire scene was. Book this venue!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Trisha...Marty and I truly loved getting to know you and your wonderful husband Jim. We always looked forward to your visits to plan and create your special day. And what a day it was! A gorgeous sunny day with your girls in pink and boys in navy blue, beautiful! Loved your wood seating board with all the skeleton keys, so original. Adding the fiesta station and venetian table was certainly a hit, your guests loved it. You were an awesome bride, one I won't soon forget. Much love and happiness to you and Jim. May you both live happily ever after..xoxoxo
  • Paul
    Paul M. Married on 05/30/2021

Bad Weather - GREAT Wedding!

We had our daughter’s wedding at Lippincott Manor in Wallkill, NY and we couldn’t have been happier with the venue and staff there! The grounds are just gorgeous and we were looking forward to taking some awesome outdoor pictures. Unfortunately, Mother Nature had other ideas which prohibited our outdoor activities but Trish & Marty had us covered, literally, as party was transformed to be strictly indoors. Very impressed with the alternative arrangements and everyone enjoyed themselves immensely!

After visiting several potential Hudson Valley event locations, I must say that Lippincott Manor is a true “value venue” where you get a lot for the money. This, together with interacting with such an accommodating couple like Trish & Marty, we are incredibly pleased with our selection and highly recommend that this venue be on the short list of event possibilities!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Can't thank you enough Paul and your awesome wife Patti for taking the time to write a review. We had the best time getting to know you and making your beautiful daughters wedding all she dreamed it would be. The weather was awful but your families love shined bright. Best wishes and blessings..Hope to see you here again soon.
  • Deborah
    Deborah Married on 05/30/2021

Wonderful Experience

I can honestly say that it was a dream come true. The day was absolutely PERFECT. I couldn’t have asked for a more smooth, beautiful, and magical day. SPECTACULAR! 😍🤩🤩

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Sharing your day was certainly our pleasure Deborah! Listening and watching you and Nyim rock the crowd with gospel song during your nuptials was most memorable. The weather was gorgeous, and so were you! Our short planning was a bit stressful at times, especially with the Covid guidelines changing at the last minute, but God put it all together to be an amazing day. Loved your family and the prayer we all shared. God Bless you always!
  • Jenna
    Jenna Married on 05/30/2021

A beautiful venue

Lippincott manor is an extraordinary venue lead by a group of extraordinary staff. I recently got married on a day accompanied by torrential downpour, but this did not stop the venues beauty, charm, and comfort, OR any of the guests fun. Many said it was the best wedding they have ever been too and I truly believe it is because of the owners love for what they do. Trish and Marty, along with their incredible staff, made the night perfect and I could not recommend this venue enough. Additionally, the food and drinks were AMAZING. If you are looking for a fun, laid back, and cozy venue to enjoy an event with guests look no further than Lippincott Manor.

Lippincott Manor's reply:

The weather didn't cooperate and I know you were sad not to be married outside, but I assured you it was still going to wonderful...and it was! What a great celebration! From your intimate ceremony under the tent surrounded by family and friends, it was truly heartfelt. Your parents beamed with love and pride, so wonderful to be a part of. Your live painter was so awesome, I never saw anything like that! How unique! Much love to you Jenna & Ted (and thank you for your service) We wish you a lifetime of love & happiness..
  • Christa
    Christa S. Married on 05/29/2021

Beautiful, affordable, and everything you need

Lippincott's beautiful outdoor, rustic setting, affordable package options, and in-house catering, were some of the top reasons why we chose this venue. The owners, Tricia and Marty, are truly so caring, responsive, and helpful, and you can see every bit of work they invest into their venue from beautiful decor & landscaping to a flawless execution of events.

We used their all-inclusive package and booked our DJ, photographer, & florist all at once with the venue which already included catering & cake (From EatThis - which was absolutely delicious btw). This helped us get so many of the "big" details out of the way from the start, AND having vendors who know your venue is a huge deal and I believe helped our day go as smooth as it did.

We booked in 2018 for a September 2020 wedding, which we ultimately decided to postpone due to COVID, and we were in awe of the ease we had postponing to May 2021. Tricia was also very reassuring and responsive when it came to my concerns about COVID rules & restrictions, which were thankfully dramatically lifted 2 weeks prior to our date.

Some things that stood out on the day of -- it had JUST stopped raining and was actually very chilly, but we still wanted our ceremony outdoors in their beautiful ceremony area, so Marty brought a leaf blower and dried off all the wooden benches right before guests arrived. After the ceremony, they had plates of appetizers and drinks ready for us outside (to make sure we eat before the mingling starts), but we made a mad dash into the tent due to the cold weather, so Tricia made a point to pull my husband and I aside in the back and make sure we ate some hot food. I probably wouldn't have eaten at cocktail hour if it weren't for this!

We did the Venetian table add-on, and the desserts were TO DIE FOR.
    Food was amazing, bartenders were efficient, dance floor was full, and everyone had an amazing time. We had everything we needed/wanted in a wedding, and it was truly the best day!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

The pleasure was certainly ours getting to know both of you and sharing in your day. We always try to make the very best out of any situation and I thank you for noticing and mentioning that. We just loved that you are a military family and thank both of you from the bottom of our hearts for your service. (Wives make sacrifices too) I absolutely loved working with you for the past few years, lol! Just goes to show that the waiting was certainly worth it. You had an awesome celebration, one we won't soon forget. Much love and happiness to both of you for a lifetime!
  • Lizzy
    Lizzy L. Married on 05/21/2021

Venue of our dreams

My husband and I fell in love with Lippincott Manor on our first visit too see the venue, it was the first and last place we looked at. It is absolutely beautiful. We can't say enough good things about Marty and Tricia, they are amazing people. They were so helpful and went above and beyond for us. We are so thankful to have had the wedding of our dreams, everything was perfect.

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Marty and I loved working with both of you. It was such a beautiful day and officiated by your sister in law made it even more special. Blending the kids into the ceremony, combining two families, was certainly heartfelt and unique. We loved getting to know both of you and wish you both a lifetime of love and happily ever after. Thank you for sharing your love with us, God Bless You always......
    Maggie Q. Married on 10/03/2020

Stunning, fun, rustic wedding!

Tricia and Marty work so hard to meet the needs of those they’re working with! From the vendors they recommend to the stunning grounds/views, there’s not one detail that goes unnoticed. The food was delicious, the staff worked hard, and the bonfire was the perfect added touch. Tricia and Marty made rescheduling a wedding in a pandemic easy. It truly was the wedding of our dreams. We look at our photos in absolute awe of how beautiful everything was. Thank you so much Lippincott :)

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Maggie & Katie for allowing us to share your very special day that you waited so long for. Both of you were a delight to plan with and we're honored you chose us to be a part of it all. You both looked gorgeous and the weather certainly cooperated! What a day! So happy you loved everything and that we were able to give you the wedding of your dreams. We'll miss you.
    Much love & happiness xoxox
    Carrie Married on 09/26/2020

AaaahhhMazing!!!

We had our beautiful day at Lippincott Manor and all I can say is the moment I walked in I knew this was the place, 1st and last venue we looked at! Such a simply beautiful setting. The owners were like a second set of parents and the staff were so nice and attentive. I would love to do it all over again just to be there with them all. Such an amazing and fun time. My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better day! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts for making our day so special.

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Marty and I loved spending time with both of you and are honored that we were like a second set of parents. Postponing your 2020 wedding due to Covid was difficult and the uncertainty of 2021 was so scary. Through Gods grace you made it through and what a celebration it was! So worth the wait! You were even blessed with an amazing sunset. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for sharing your most special day with us.
    We wish you a lifetime of happily ever after..xoxo
  • Susan
    Susan P. Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely Fantastic!

Tricia & Marty helped us create the most magical wedding day ever! We were blown away by this beautiful venue at our first meeting. Its beauty combined with their friendliness made Lippincott Manor an easy choice for us. And they did not disappoint! Everything flowed seamlessly as a result of their expertise and professinalism. Our friends have told us it was the best wedding they have been to in years. We could not have ended up in better hands! We are so thankful to Tricia & Marty!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

We both loved getting to know you and share in your most memorable day! It was truly magical because both of you are the perfect couple! Your ceremony with Pastor Howard was heartfelt and your children all reading a bible verse was very special. Our lives have been enriched meeting you and your family and sharing your day. May you have many years of love, faith and Gods forever blessings..xoxox
  • Carissa
    Carissa P. Married on 09/13/2020

Perfect from start to finish!

We can’t stop thinking about how beautiful our wedding day was! From day one, Tricia & Marty were so helpful and welcoming. They are a pleasure to work with, very accommodating to ensure we had the wedding of our dreams. The gardens are beautiful, so many great places to take pictures onsite! Food and drinks were delicious and the venue layout makes for a very smooth and comfortable atmosphere. 10 out of 10!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Carissa & Nick! You both were adorable and what a beautiful day you had! Loved working with both of you to create your very own magical day. It was very challenging this year, but you Carissa were so calm and hopeful that all would work out so you can have the wedding of your dreams. You were absolutely gorgeous and you and Nick make the perfect couple. Both of you have enriched our lives by just getting to know you and sharing your very special day. Gods blessings to you forever...xoxoxo
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin T. Married on 09/04/2020

Lippincott made our wedding day everything we could hope for!

Tricia & Marty were amazing through the whole processes of wedding planning. We originally booked with them pre-pandemic based on their beautiful landscaping and our interaction with them. We felt like a part of their family from the start. With all of the ups and downs 2020 brought, they made sure to keep us posted with any state requirements and answered our millions of questions/concerns. Lippincott had the rustic/modern feel that we love and it was more stunning in person and we received tons of complements. They took care of everything so we can just enjoy our wedding day. We truly were lucky that we found Lippincott Manor and looking forward to going back for future weddings!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin and Luke for sharing your very special day with us. Although we had to cut back on guests and follow restrictions and guidelines due to the pandemic, you both were awesome with moving forward with your wedding and making it truly memorable! Your guests were a true delight, we so enjoyed it as well. Marty and I wish you both many wonderful years of love, health and happiness and of course Gods forever blessings. xoxo
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 08/28/2020

Wonderful even in a pandemic

My husband and I had originally planned to get married in 2021, however in January of this year (2020) my father got sick and we chose to move the wedding up. We knew that finding vendors for a summer wedding would be difficult. My MOH had suggested we look at the Lippincott and the rest was history. From the first time I set foot on the property in February I knew this was it. The location is absolutely breath taking even in February when there were no flowers or leaves on the trees. It didn't take us long to work out the details with Trica and Marty and we we're off to the races. Since we booked in February we had no idea that a world wide pandemic was about to happen. In the beginning of the pandemic I was nervous that we wouldn't be able to have our wedding and that we would have to cancel or postpone but Trica was there every step of the way and in constant contact with us about all the updates that happened. In the end we had to cut our original invite list from 110 to 50 but Trica and Marty made sure that even though it wasn't what we had originally planned but they were determined that my husband and I would still have the wedding of our dreams. Now that everything is over and I've had a few weeks to process everything that happened I'm actually grateful that our wedding was smaller. I was able to celebrate with only the people that mean the absolute most to us. My family all said they thought the venue was beautiful and that the food was phenomenal. All in all my husband and I are very happy with the planning experience with Trica and Marty and we will always be grateful for everything they were able to do for us.

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Anna for taking the time to write such a lovely review...very much appreciated! You and Cody were a delight to work with planning your very unique wedding. Your signs, decor and flags were so fun and your officiate was great as well. With all the challenges this crazy year brought, you were very understanding and flexible to make this the best it could be...and it was! An awesome celebration and one to always be remembered. Much love and luck to you and Cody forevermore.
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey M. Married on 08/15/2020

August 15, 2020

Lippincott Manor is truly the most amazing wedding venue. My mother and I went to tour the venue a year before our wedding date. Right away we were impressed. From the beautiful property that you drive up to and then meeting Tricia and Marty, we were sold. Tricia and Marty are the most kindest, generous, down to earth people we have ever met.

My husband and I planned our wedding at Lippincott Manor for August 15, 2020 with roughly 120 guests attending. When COVID hit, Tricia and Marty continuously kept us informed with the plans. Unfortunately, only 9 days before our wedding, new county restrictions went into effect and Tricia informed me immediately- limiting our 120 guest list to 50 and under, etc.

Within a day, Tricia and I postponed the large reception to next year and planned to have the original wedding ceremony at the venue with less than 50 people on the original date (August 15, 2020). I was truly heartbroken but Tricia was the best thing that happened to me during that time. She was so accommodating, answered ALL of my questions I had, and most importantly, she eased my mind by planning the WHOLE mini ceremony and made sure I had everything I needed for the day. She was so calming and reassuring during such a chaotic time. I’m truly thankful for her.

Our wedding day was truly the most AMAZING day of my life. It was perfect- from the beautiful weather we had, to the beautiful property that we got married on, and the support we had from Tricia and Marty. I wouldn’t change it for anything. We cannot wait to have the large reception and do it all over again next year!

Trust me- GET MARRIED HERE!!! It will be the best decision you will ever make!

Xoxo,
    Mr. & Mrs. Vara ❤️

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Wow Lindsey, what a review! I thank you so much for sharing your experience with us that others might be able to get to know us through your experience. Marty and I loved, loved, loved and are honored to have part of your nuptials. Your sweet fur baby Hunter was so good, and adorable as well! You looked absolutely beautiful and glowing, so in love. Your friends and family were a delight and we can't believe we get to do this all over again! See you next year on your 1st anniversary! We will definitely have a glorious celebration! Much love, health and happiness..xoxoxo
    Christine V. Married on 08/01/2020

Tricia and Marty enriched our planning experience!

It did not take long before my husband and I fell in love with Lippincott Manor and Tricia and Marty. We connected with them instantly and truly looked forward to all of our meetings with them. They had wonderful ideas and they were genuinely excited to hear our decor ideas and share in our day. They were incredibly flexible, understanding and informative when it came time for the difficult decisions regarding the pandemic. We decided to have our church ceremony on our original date but moved our reception to the following year. Despite us now throwing our 1st Anniversary party, Tricia, Marty and their staff still made it an amazing event! The food, drinks and enhancement packages were incredible and beyond fairly priced! We have and will continue to recommend Lippincott Manor to whoever will listen and we will forever look for events to host with Tricia and Marty again!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Getting to know you and Ronan was certainly our pleasure! We loved your visits Christine and the planning was so much fun. With the restrictions due to the pandemic we were held back from your wonderful celebration for one year. But that year sure went fast and you had not only a most memorable wedding but you had your best gift with you, a baby boy! So precious and such a Blessing! Your band was phenonimal and your family and guests had so much fun, they sure know how to party. Marty and I won't soon forget both of you and your very special day. We wish you much love, happiness and continued blessings. xoxo
  • Angy
    Angy S. Married on 06/20/2020

Our Vegan Wedding

Let me start by saying when we wanted to have a vegan wedding, it was close to impossible to find someone who was willing to even accommodate this. People tried to convince us out of it, but Tricia didn't. She completely understood what we were trying to do and although it was a completely new concept to her, Marty, and their chef, they were willing to learn and accommodate us to the best of their abilities. Not only that, but our wedding was supposed to happen in 2020 and we had to move it to the next year to have all of our guests who were flying in and Tricia was extremely flexible with us in the craziness of the pandemic. She completely went out of her way to accommodate a new date for us and we kept up the communication for an additional year throughout the pandemic. Our wedding was beautiful!!!!! Tricia and Marty met with us ahead of time and we brought them vegan substitutes like chicken, sausage, and so many other goodies that they incorporated into the dishes. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be and more and without Tricia and Marty I don't think this ever would have happened. From the first time we walked into Lippincott, I knew we wanted to get married there. It felt good to have our wedding here and support small businesses. Tricia and Marty are more than just wedding vendors, they are incredible people that you'll remember working with and admire. Even the guests at my wedding talked to me about how amazing they were. If I could go back, I'd pick Lippincott over and over again and recommend it to my friends as well. If you get married here, you won't regret it.

Lippincott Manor's reply:

What a fun meeting we had with you and Jo, Marty, myself and Sami our chef. It was a round table of ideas and together we made it work! Planning your vegan menu with you Angy was certainly out of my comfort zone. I'm not going to lie, I was nervous how everything was going to turn out. But it truly turned out beautifully! We received so many compliments from your guests, We even impressed your Tel Aviv relatives that came to celebrate this most joyous day. Thank you for trusting us to make your day as special as you both are. We wish you a lifetime of love, happiness and Gods forever blessings.
    Casey B. Married on 06/12/2020

Simply Magical!

WOW! October 16th, 2020 - Best day of our lives! We are still over the moon with how absolutely perfect our wedding day was! Despite the postponement from our original date in June, some rules/restrictions, and some rain - the day was more magical than we could've ever imagined! Tricia and Marty, where do we even begin? These two couldn't be more genuine and caring individuals and we are so grateful to have had them on our side planning and executing every step of the way. Tricia was attentive to our every need the day of, not only making sure our guests were comfortable and happy but assuring that our wedding party was taken care of. From the moment we drove up the hill to Lippincott Manor, we loved the beautiful rustic setting, then meeting with Tricia and Marty, we knew it was fate, we HAD to have our wedding here. With the love, effort, and care they put into the wedding, it felt like they were family! They were right there with us sharing the special moments. Tricia and Marty truly care about each and every person that visits. We'll cherish our forever memories with wonderful people!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You both were family from the start! As soon as we met you we knew you were special and we wanted to help make your day magical! And magical it was! Between the postponement due to the pandemic, the uncertainty of restrictions and then an awful raw rainy day you handled it all! The wedding ceremony inside was so heartfelt, romantic and intimate, I don't think it could have been any better! Even though the sun didn't shine, your love certainly did. We loved traveling the journey with you Casey & James and wish you both much love, health, happiness and eternal blessings. xoxoxo