Lippincott Manor Reviews

119 | Wallkill, NY

119 Reviews for Lippincott Manor

119 Lippincott Manor Reviews

V · Married on 07/27/2018

Tricia and Marty are the kindest individuals I have met in the wedding business. Right from the start they make you feel right at home with the whole planning process. You can tell they have both pretty their hearts out into their business and we can't thank them enough for creating a beautiful event that we will forever treasure. If you want an outdoor seeing this is the place to go to!

Emily · Married on 06/22/2018

Tricia and Marty are some of tlthe nicest people around. They love what they do and charge less than they could. They made the wedding planning so easy and offered so many customizable packages. During the wedding they paid attention to me and my husband and made sure everything was the best it could be for us. When my husband and I got up to say hi to guests while eating Tricia brought us fresh hot food when we got back and they made us feel truly special all night.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You Emily and Peter are truly special and what a wonderful celebration it was! You were absolutely beautiful and your first look was so heartfelt! Both of you are adorable and certainly made for each other. Marty and I feel blessed that we were able to share your very special day with you. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for trusting us to make your wedding truly memorable.

Heidi · Married on 06/02/2018

The entire Lippincott Manor experience from day one was amazing. Beside friendliness and compassionate. The information and help that they giving to us was loving and genuine. They are truly a professional venue.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you for writing such a nice review, so much appreciated. Loved working with both of you and sharing your wonderful celebration. Best wishes always!

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

Lippincott was an amazing experience!! From the very start Tricia and Marty made us feel like we were the only couple they cared about! They were genuinely happy to help us with our special day. Tricia helped throughout the entire experience, answering every question within a matter of hours taking away all worries. They were very accommodating and the day went without a hitch! This is definitely the most beautiful, affordable and all around best venue there is in the Hudson Valley!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your kind words. You and Harley were truly amazing and what a wonderful day! Marty and I loved getting to know both of you and feel the love you share. It was certainly my pleasure to help you plan your wonderful day and put your mind at ease that all would be taken care of. Best wishes to both of you and your adorable little guy.

Eve · Married on 05/12/2018

From the moment we arrived at Lippincott and met Tricia and Marty, we knew we couldn't have our wedding anywhere else! Not only did we fall in love with the beautiful grounds and rustic feel, but Tricia and Marty made us feel welcome and at home and that was what solidified it for us :) We were so excited to have our ceremony in their beautiful outdoor area, and to have our bonfire and take sunset photos...Unfortunately on our wedding day the weather did not have the same plan! We were so upset in the morning leading up to our wedding because we could not do all of these things we had planned for months - BUT...the day could not have been better! Our ceremony inside the tent was so intimate and beautiful - and Tricia and Marty set up the lawn games we had built inside! We didn't get our bonfire or sunset, but we didn't even care... Almost every guest who attended has told us how original and wonderful our wedding was - even in the rain! Amazing food! Amazing setting! Amazing people! You can't ask for anything better than here :)

Sent on 06/12/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

From the first day we met you we knew your day would be as special as you are. Marty and I loved getting to know both of you and work along with you to create your very own amazing day. Although the weather did not cooperate, you still had a wonderfully unique wedding that everyone enjoyed. Your friends and family were a delight and your guests had so much fun with the games that Jake actually made! How original and truly memorable! Thank you for sharing your special day with us, it was beautiful! Much love and happiness.....

Kelli · Married on 01/19/2018

Trish and Marty are absolutely amazing! We were married on August 18th of 2018 and everything was beautiful! We were looking for an original, meaningful and low key wedding that aimed to make us and our guests enjoy a personal and fun experience. The setting, decor and food were top notch. We had so many guests comment to us about the amazing time they had. Trish and Marty were flexible and took the time make sure that our needs and wants were as we imagined. Best part was they delivered a professional, 5 star and unique experience which was not grossly overpriced!! I am a teacher and I give them an A+!! What a perfect day!!!

Alyssa · Married on 10/21/2017

Tricia and Marty made our wedding a dream come true. To start off, Lippincott Manor was one of the least expensive venues we looked at, and it was exactly what we were looking for (outdoor vibe, rustic without being too country). So much of the decor is already provided by the venue which saved us tons of money. Their options for “all inclusive” packages with other vendors were very helpful. Tricia and Marty always treated us like we were family and were able to accommodate various options for our mixed families. They helped our day run perfectly. Absolutely everyone we spoke to that day told us how beautiful the venue was and how much they loved everything! I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Lippincott Manor 1
    Lippincott Manor 2
    Lippincott Manor 3
    Lippincott Manor 4

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Marty and I truly enjoyed getting to know both of you and working along with you to create your very own magical day. Your celebration was beautiful as were both of you! Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review, very much appreciated. Much luck and happiness to you Alyssa and Ravy..

Amber · Married on 10/20/2017

From the moment my husband and I walked into lippincott manor we were blown away. It was everything we wanted in a venue and more. Tricia and Marty were so amazing to work with and they responded right away with any questions we had! We got SO many compliments on the food!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You and Sean were such a delight to work with and get to know. Your celebration was amazing, the love you shared was an inspiration. Best wishes to both of you and your wonderful family..

Jaclyn · Married on 10/13/2017

Lippincott manor was such a beautiful venue!! Tricia was beyond helpful with wedding planning and I can't thank her enough! If you want a gorgeous, affordable wedding with amazing service, this is the place to be.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Planning with you Jaclyn was so much fun, your day turned out beautiful! You and Isaak make a wonderful couple and we wish you many years of happiness. So happy you took advantage of our free ceremony for active military. We honor our service men and women and appreciate their service. Thank you!

Nancy · Married on 10/08/2017

My daughter's wedding reception venue on October 8th! Perfection! Loved everyone and everything about Lippincott Manor!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Marty and I truly enjoyed working with you Nancy and getting to know your wonderful family. Your celebration was totally awesome, so happy you all had a blast. Alyssa and Brandon are a darling couple and we wish them many years of love and happiness. Hopefully we'll see you all again soon..

Alyssa · Married on 10/08/2017

Marty and Tricia were nothing short of amazing! They have such a beautiful venue and made our day so perfect!

Lippincott Manor 5

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You and Brandon are darling and we wish you many years of love and happiness. Thank you for allowing us to share your beautiful day and your beautiful family..

Katrina · Married on 09/22/2017

Tricia and Marty were so helpful throughout the entire process! They always responded immediately to any questions we had and helped us have the best day ever!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You had a beautiful day and we're so happy for you and Russell. Your ceremony was heartfelt and your country theme and dancing was so much fun. Loved your colors, centerpieces and your special touches. Best wishes to both of you...

Kristine · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I had our wedding at Lippincott and it was absolutely breath taking. The place is so beautiful and Marty and Tricia are great people to work with, so loving and caring! We couldn't have picked a better place to say I do!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Marty and I truly enjoyed getting to know you and Matt and oh what a beautiful day! Your purple colors really popped and everything looked awesome. You looked absolutely gorgeous Kristine, so happy we were able to share your day. Much luck, health and happiness is wished for you...

Micaran · Married on 09/15/2017

I cannot say enough about this venue and incredible Tricia and Marty. I will always remember how they made everyone feel like family, especially My husband and I. The food was amazing, and the venue just beautiful. It matched my whimsical personality to a T. I couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else! I would recommend this before any other place. Truly a GEM!!!

Micaran

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thanks so much Micaran for taking the time to write a review. You and Matt are a dream couple and we so enjoyed getting to know both of you. Your wedding was awesome, we're blessed we were able to be a part of your special day..

Jacqulyn · Married on 09/03/2017

My experience at Lippincott Manor from the first time I was there was unexplainable. It just felt like home! I knew from the second i went to visit my husband and I needed to be married there! Tricia and Marty are the BEST and they make everything so special! The food was great, the atmosphere was incredibly intimate and just such a special place to celebrate the happiest day of your life! I highly recommend!!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Getting to know you Jacqulyn was such a blessing, you and Phil are the sweetest couple. Your wedding day was so beautiful and your loved shined. Thank you for sharing your very special day with us.

Tiffany · Married on 09/02/2017

Words cannot express how amazing our wedding day was at Lippincott Manor! It was everything we could have imagined and hoped for. From the delicious food to the rustic decor it was simply perfect. Everything we always wanted on our big day! Our family and friends all had such a wonderful time! From day one Tricia and Marty treated us like family, being there for every questions and thoughtful suggestion. They truly are amazing people and were there for us every step of the way. Their attention to detail is simply amazing. Everything was decorated so elegantly. The grounds are just breathtaking. The staff were all so pleasant and attended to our every need. Thank you Tricia and Marty! You made our day so special and we are so grateful for all that you have done for us. Love to the both of you <3

Sent on 09/04/2017

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you for posting a review both on Wedding Wire and the Knot, it was lovely and it is very much appreciated. It was most certainly our pleasure to work with you to create your very own magical day. You both are so precious, we loved getting to know you and share your love and joy. Your families were wonderful as well, we feel like we've known you all for years. We're so happy your guests had a great time, we did get lots of compliments all night long. You looked absolutely stunning Tiffany, and our cry together was certainly heartfelt. You truly are my dream bride, I wish you nothing but the very best. Love you sweets, much love and wishes and Gods forever blessings.

Chad · Married on 08/26/2017

Our wedding at Lippincott this August was amazing! Right from the get go of planning and all the way through the day Marty and Tricia were awesome! Everything about the day was the best and I would highly recommend Lippincott!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Chad for writing such a lovely review, much appreciated. Getting to know you and your beautiful bride Marielle was truly a blessing and we thank you for allowing us to share such a special day.

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/05/2017

We got married here August 5, 2017. It was the most incredible wedding we could ever have hoped for.
    The grounds are astounding during the summer. Tricia, Marty, and the Lippincott team made our dream wedding a reality. So easy to coordinate with, and such a lovely family.
    Can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Your so welcome Kaitlyn, thank YOU for choosing us to be such a special part of your day. We loved working along with you with all of your special touches to make your celebration unique. You and Dustyn were a delight and Marty and I wish you many years of love, health and happiness....

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2017

Lippincott Manor was the absolute best place to host our wedding! The owners Tricia and Marty were wonderful, always hospitable and were very quick to respond whenever we had a question or concern. Their staff was accommodating as well, the food was delicious and the grounds were always kept beautifully. We would definitely recommend Lippincott Manor time and time again to all of our family and friends.

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for taking the time to write such a lovely review, much appreciated. You and Mike were awesome to plan with and all of your special touches and Mikes woodworking was absolutely beautiful! We're so happy for both of you, you make a wonderful couple.

Justin · Married on 07/22/2017

Amazing venue, staff, and company. We truly had an amazing July wedding and Lippincott Manor was there to help every step of the way. My wife and I planned the wedding from a distance (North Carolina) and Tricia made all aspects amazingly easy for us as if we were right down the street. Tricia and Marty made our wedding a memorable experience and we greatly appreciated it. I fully recommend them and Lippincott Manor to any couple looking for an amazing wedding venue.

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Working with you Justin and Laura from afar was a delight. Your day was absolutely beautiful, so happy you had a wonderful time. Thank you for writing such a nice review, very much appreciated. We wish you a lifetime of love and Gods blessings....

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2017

Our wedding day was every bit as magical as I dreamed it would be with special thanks to Tricia and Marty at Lippincott Manor! They were warm and welcoming from our very first email and helped to make every detail perfect from the sweet tea stand to the Venetian dessert table and bonfire. The venue itself is absolutely stunning, and it's clear that Tricia and Marty put so much time and love into taking excellent care of it. They are always updating and adding new special touches to maintain the scenic, rustic uniqueness that Lippincott Manor offers. Many of our guests shared with us that they felt our wedding was the most detailed yet relaxed wedding they have attended, not to mention the food was delicious, and we had a double rainbow appear after a quick, light summer shower! Lippincott Manor offers many options and provides much of what you need for your wedding, including decor, which helps to ease the stress of the planning process. I wholeheartedly recommend Lippincott Manor and encourage you to visit Tricia and Marty at this gorgeous venue!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Jess for such a lovely review. It was so nice getting to know you and Natalie, a true blessing for us to be a part of your special day. Both of you truly beamed with your love for one another, very sweet. Our best wishes to you always........

Nikki · Married on 06/24/2017

I can not start to begin to say how amazing lippincott manor is. The staff and venue were more then amazing. Tricia and Marty were so accommodating and worked with us every step of the way. Thank you for making our wedding day even better then we ever imagined.

Lippincott Manor 6
    Lippincott Manor 7

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You Nikki were amazing as well and a true gem to plan with. Your day was so beautiful, you and Brian are adorable. Loved getting to know both of you and make you day as special as you are. Much love, luck and happiness..

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2017

It was nice to be able to have our wedding vision come to life! Marty and Tricia made our day so amazing and my guests couldn’t drive raving about how wonderful our venue was!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You and Jesse had a beautiful day and a wonderful celebration! Your friends and family were a delight, we so enjoyed watching you all have such fun. Thanks for allowing us to share your special day. Much love and happiness...

Kelsey · Married on 06/09/2017

Our wedding was everything we imagined and more. Lippincott Manor was the first (and only) venue we looked at. Tricia and Marty were amazing the day of and the year leading to it. Any questions we had were immediately answered and they were extremely helpful with hints and suggestions. The day of our wedding, we lucked out with sun after being forecast with rain all week. The flowers were beautiful and in bloom all around the property and no one had any issues with parking. The ceremony and reception went off without a hitch and the food was absolutely delicious. The bonfire was a wonderful touch that we were able to add and everyone raved about the candy bar selection. I can't tell you how many people came up to us the next day and said how much they absolutely loved the venue and the wedding. Everything was just flawless. I would recommend them a thousand times over (and more)!

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Getting to know both of you was wonderful and sharing your day was awesome! You Kelsey were absolutely beautiful and both of you beamed with love. Your friends and family were so much fun too. Thank you for counting on us to make your day as special as both of you.