117 Reviews for Lippincott Manor

Event Rentals (2)
Liquor License (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
117 Lippincott Manor Reviews

Tricia and Marty are some of tlthe nicest people around. They love what they do and charge less than they could. They made the wedding planning so easy and offered so many customizable packages. During the wedding they paid attention to me and my husband and made sure everything was the best it could be for us. When my husband and I got up to say hi to guests while eating Tricia brought us fresh hot food when we got back and they made us feel truly special all night.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The entire Lippincott Manor experience from day one was amazing. Beside friendliness and compassionate. The information and help that they giving to us was loving and genuine. They are truly a professional venue.

Profile Picture Heidi, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lippincott was an amazing experience!! From the very start Tricia and Marty made us feel like we were the only couple they cared about! They were genuinely happy to help us with our special day. Tricia helped throughout the entire experience, answering every question within a matter of hours taking away all worries. They were very accommodating and the day went without a hitch! This is definitely the most beautiful, affordable and all around best venue there is in the Hudson Valley!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the moment we arrived at Lippincott and met Tricia and Marty, we knew we couldn't have our wedding anywhere else! Not only did we fall in love with the beautiful grounds and rustic feel, but Tricia and Marty made us feel welcome and at home and that was what solidified it for us :) We were so excited to have our ceremony in their beautiful outdoor area, and to have our bonfire and take sunset photos...Unfortunately on our wedding day the weather did not have the same plan! We were so upset in the morning leading up to our wedding because we could not do all of these things we had planned for months - BUT...the day could not have been better! Our ceremony inside the tent was so intimate and beautiful - and Tricia and Marty set up the lawn games we had built inside! We didn't get our bonfire or sunset, but we didn't even care... Almost every guest who attended has told us how original and wonderful our wedding was - even in the rain! Amazing food! Amazing setting! Amazing people! You can't ask for anything better than here :)

Profile Picture Eve, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tricia and Marty made our wedding a dream come true. To start off, Lippincott Manor was one of the least expensive venues we looked at, and it was exactly what we were looking for (outdoor vibe, rustic without being too country). So much of the decor is already provided by the venue which saved us tons of money. Their options for “all inclusive” packages with other vendors were very helpful. Tricia and Marty always treated us like we were family and were able to accommodate various options for our mixed families. They helped our day run perfectly. Absolutely everyone we spoke to that day told us how beautiful the venue was and how much they loved everything! I would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment my husband and I walked into lippincott manor we were blown away. It was everything we wanted in a venue and more. Tricia and Marty were so amazing to work with and they responded right away with any questions we had! We got SO many compliments on the food!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lippincott manor was such a beautiful venue!! Tricia was beyond helpful with wedding planning and I can't thank her enough! If you want a gorgeous, affordable wedding with amazing service, this is the place to be.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's wedding reception venue on October 8th! Perfection! Loved everyone and everything about Lippincott Manor!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Marty and Tricia were nothing short of amazing! They have such a beautiful venue and made our day so perfect!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tricia and Marty were so helpful throughout the entire process! They always responded immediately to any questions we had and helped us have the best day ever!

Profile Picture Katrina, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I had our wedding at Lippincott and it was absolutely breath taking. The place is so beautiful and Marty and Tricia are great people to work with, so loving and caring! We couldn't have picked a better place to say I do!

Profile Picture Kristine, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough about this venue and incredible Tricia and Marty. I will always remember how they made everyone feel like family, especially My husband and I. The food was amazing, and the venue just beautiful. It matched my whimsical personality to a T. I couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else! I would recommend this before any other place. Truly a GEM!!!

Micaran

Profile Picture Micaran, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My experience at Lippincott Manor from the first time I was there was unexplainable. It just felt like home! I knew from the second i went to visit my husband and I needed to be married there! Tricia and Marty are the BEST and they make everything so special! The food was great, the atmosphere was incredibly intimate and just such a special place to celebrate the happiest day of your life! I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jacqulyn, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Words cannot express how amazing our wedding day was at Lippincott Manor! It was everything we could have imagined and hoped for. From the delicious food to the rustic decor it was simply perfect. Everything we always wanted on our big day! Our family and friends all had such a wonderful time! From day one Tricia and Marty treated us like family, being there for every questions and thoughtful suggestion. They truly are amazing people and were there for us every step of the way. Their attention to detail is simply amazing. Everything was decorated so elegantly. The grounds are just breathtaking. The staff were all so pleasant and attended to our every need. Thank you Tricia and Marty! You made our day so special and we are so grateful for all that you have done for us. Love to the both of you

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Lippincott this August was amazing! Right from the get go of planning and all the way through the day Marty and Tricia were awesome! Everything about the day was the best and I would highly recommend Lippincott!

Profile Picture Chad, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married here August 5, 2017. It was the most incredible wedding we could ever have hoped for.
The grounds are astounding during the summer. Tricia, Marty, and the Lippincott team made our dream wedding a reality. So easy to coordinate with, and such a lovely family.
Can't thank them enough!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Event Planning, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Lippincott Manor was the absolute best place to host our wedding! The owners Tricia and Marty were wonderful, always hospitable and were very quick to respond whenever we had a question or concern. Their staff was accommodating as well, the food was delicious and the grounds were always kept beautifully. We would definitely recommend Lippincott Manor time and time again to all of our family and friends.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Cake, Linens

Amazing venue, staff, and company. We truly had an amazing July wedding and Lippincott Manor was there to help every step of the way. My wife and I planned the wedding from a distance (North Carolina) and Tricia made all aspects amazingly easy for us as if we were right down the street. Tricia and Marty made our wedding a memorable experience and we greatly appreciated it. I fully recommend them and Lippincott Manor to any couple looking for an amazing wedding venue.

Profile Picture Justin, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding day was every bit as magical as I dreamed it would be with special thanks to Tricia and Marty at Lippincott Manor! They were warm and welcoming from our very first email and helped to make every detail perfect from the sweet tea stand to the Venetian dessert table and bonfire. The venue itself is absolutely stunning, and it's clear that Tricia and Marty put so much time and love into taking excellent care of it. They are always updating and adding new special touches to maintain the scenic, rustic uniqueness that Lippincott Manor offers. Many of our guests shared with us that they felt our wedding was the most detailed yet relaxed wedding they have attended, not to mention the food was delicious, and we had a double rainbow appear after a quick, light summer shower! Lippincott Manor offers many options and provides much of what you need for your wedding, including decor, which helps to ease the stress of the planning process. I wholeheartedly recommend Lippincott Manor and encourage you to visit Tricia and Marty at this gorgeous venue!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

I can not start to begin to say how amazing lippincott manor is. The staff and venue were more then amazing. Tricia and Marty were so accommodating and worked with us every step of the way. Thank you for making our wedding day even better then we ever imagined.

Profile Picture Nikki , 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was nice to be able to have our wedding vision come to life! Marty and Tricia made our day so amazing and my guests couldn’t drive raving about how wonderful our venue was!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was everything we imagined and more. Lippincott Manor was the first (and only) venue we looked at. Tricia and Marty were amazing the day of and the year leading to it. Any questions we had were immediately answered and they were extremely helpful with hints and suggestions. The day of our wedding, we lucked out with sun after being forecast with rain all week. The flowers were beautiful and in bloom all around the property and no one had any issues with parking. The ceremony and reception went off without a hitch and the food was absolutely delicious. The bonfire was a wonderful touch that we were able to add and everyone raved about the candy bar selection. I can't tell you how many people came up to us the next day and said how much they absolutely loved the venue and the wedding. Everything was just flawless. I would recommend them a thousand times over (and more)!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Best venue for a rustic wedding! Tricia and Marty were the absolute best helping with our planning and meeting all our needs! The venue is absolutely beautiful, the food and service were top notch! All of our guests had the best time and couldn't stop talking about how great everything was! Our friends who are engaged are looking into Lippincott Manor!
I highly highly recommend having your wedding here!

Profile Picture Kristine, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot describe the amount of love and appreciation my husband and I have for Tricia and Marty. They are such amazing people who actually care more about you as family than just as clients. Their compassion is what helped sell us on having our wedding at Lippincott Manor. My first time seeing Lippincott Manor was a random drive up with my mom while they were renovating. The tent had nothing in it, no roof, and an annexed tent FULL of just stuff. But they made my mom and me feel right at home. I immediately called my husband (fiancé at the time) and told him we could stop looking. He saw it after the renovations were finished and fell in love as much as I did. For a year, every time we came back, something else was added or improved upon. We always looked forward to seeing what else Tricia and Marty had up their sleeves!! When the big day came, on Oct. 29th, 2016, my husband and I were blown away with the absolute beauty of everything. I can honestly say that we were saddened that our time together was over!

Seriously consider having your event at Lippincott Manor. The food is AMAZING (short rib ravioli is a MUST), the staff is DIVINE, and the pricing is PERFECT.

Thank you so much Tricia and Marty. Holy canoli, you are both wonderful and best of luck in the future!

Love,