Lippincott Manor Reviews

141 | Wallkill, NY

141 Reviews for Lippincott Manor

Samantha Cullen · Getting married on 12/05/2021

Pandemic Minimony

We booked Lippincott manor almost 2 years to the date, and unfortunately due to Covid, we had to postpone another year. When I pitched the idea to Tricia about having our Minimony there, she had no problem. We were still in quarantine when we got married, and we only invited immediately family to come celebrate. There was a total of 25 of us. It was amazing, Tricia and Marty set up a little champagne toast, and even got cupcakes donated by Eat this Bakery. Tricia was awesome to work with, and I am beyond grateful for how generous, and terrific everything came out even in the midst of this pandemic. If you are looking for a great outdoor venue, with incredible views, and an amazing staff, please look no further. I’m just bummed I never got to taste the food!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Lippincott Manor's reply:

I'm sorry Samantha & Kyle that due to this years pandemic you weren't able to celebrate in a big way as planned but we are very grateful we were able to share your actual nuptials. They were so heartfelt and even though it was such a small group, it was most memorable. You had your most important family members by your side which made it very special. I'm glad we were able to make it special for you and wish you both many years of love, health and Gods forever blessings. xoxoxo

Carissa Presutti · Married on 09/13/2020

Perfect from start to finish!

We can’t stop thinking about how beautiful our wedding day was! From day one, Tricia & Marty were so helpful and welcoming. They are a pleasure to work with, very accommodating to ensure we had the wedding of our dreams. The gardens are beautiful, so many great places to take pictures onsite! Food and drinks were delicious and the venue layout makes for a very smooth and comfortable atmosphere. 10 out of 10!

Sent on 09/26/2020

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Carissa & Nick! You both were adorable and what a beautiful day you had! Loved working with both of you to create your very own magical day. It was very challenging this year, but you Carissa were so calm and hopeful that all would work out so you can have the wedding of your dreams. You were absolutely gorgeous and you and Nick make the perfect couple. Both of you have enriched our lives by just getting to know you and sharing your very special day. Gods blessings to you forever...xoxoxo
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 08/28/2020

Wonderful even in a pandemic

My husband and I had originally planned to get married in 2021, however in January of this year (2020) my father got sick and we chose to move the wedding up. We knew that finding vendors for a summer wedding would be difficult. My MOH had suggested we look at the Lippincott and the rest was history. From the first time I set foot on the property in February I knew this was it. The location is absolutely breath taking even in February when there were no flowers or leaves on the trees. It didn't take us long to work out the details with Trica and Marty and we we're off to the races. Since we booked in February we had no idea that a world wide pandemic was about to happen. In the beginning of the pandemic I was nervous that we wouldn't be able to have our wedding and that we would have to cancel or postpone but Trica was there every step of the way and in constant contact with us about all the updates that happened. In the end we had to cut our original invite list from 110 to 50 but Trica and Marty made sure that even though it wasn't what we had originally planned but they were determined that my husband and I would still have the wedding of our dreams. Now that everything is over and I've had a few weeks to process everything that happened I'm actually grateful that our wedding was smaller. I was able to celebrate with only the people that mean the absolute most to us. My family all said they thought the venue was beautiful and that the food was phenomenal. All in all my husband and I are very happy with the planning experience with Trica and Marty and we will always be grateful for everything they were able to do for us.

Sent on 09/25/2020

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Annie for taking the time to write such a lovely review...very much appreciated! You and Cody were a delight to work with planning your very unique wedding. Your signs, decor and flags were so fun and your officiate was great as well. With all the challenges this crazy year brought, you were very understanding and flexible to make this the best it could be...and it was! An awesome celebration and one to always be remembered. Much love and luck to you and Cody forevermore.
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Macio · Married on 08/15/2020

August 15, 2020

Lippincott Manor is truly the most amazing wedding venue. My mother and I went to tour the venue a year before our wedding date. Right away we were impressed. From the beautiful property that you drive up to and then meeting Tricia and Marty, we were sold. Tricia and Marty are the most kindest, generous, down to earth people we have ever met.

My husband and I planned our wedding at Lippincott Manor for August 15, 2020 with roughly 120 guests attending. When COVID hit, Tricia and Marty continuously kept us informed with the plans. Unfortunately, only 9 days before our wedding, new county restrictions went into effect and Tricia informed me immediately- limiting our 120 guest list to 50 and under, etc.

Within a day, Tricia and I postponed the large reception to next year and planned to have the original wedding ceremony at the venue with less than 50 people on the original date (August 15, 2020). I was truly heartbroken but Tricia was the best thing that happened to me during that time. She was so accommodating, answered ALL of my questions I had, and most importantly, she eased my mind by planning the WHOLE mini ceremony and made sure I had everything I needed for the day. She was so calming and reassuring during such a chaotic time. I’m truly thankful for her.

Our wedding day was truly the most AMAZING day of my life. It was perfect- from the beautiful weather we had, to the beautiful property that we got married on, and the support we had from Tricia and Marty. I wouldn’t change it for anything. We cannot wait to have the large reception and do it all over again next year!

Trust me- GET MARRIED HERE!!! It will be the best decision you will ever make!

Xoxo,
    Mr. & Mrs. Vara ❤️

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Petry · Married on 10/18/2019

October 18, 2019

My husband and I got married here on October 18th. It was a windy day but Trish and Marty did an amazing job accommodating us and our guests! Working with these two was an absolute pleasure. Everything was beautiful and they made sure our day was perfect!
    Trish and Marty are great at what they do and we are so glad that we could trust them with our wedding day!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Lauren and Mike for sharing your most special day with us! It was certainly our pleasure getting to know you and help make your day magical! You were a definite show stopper Lauren and Michael so handsome. Your pictures came so beautiful, I'll be using some for my advertising. Much love and happiness to both of you and many blessings to be...xoxox
  • Cathleen

Cathleen · Married on 10/12/2019

Magical!!!!

We had a great wedding day!!!! The venue was beautiful! Everyone was as in love with it as we were!!! Food was good! And Marty and Tricia treated us like family! We absolutely will miss speaking with them! The cider stand and bonfire and s’mores gave the day those extra special, unique touches we wanted!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thanks Cat to you and Ray for sharing your very special day with us. It was magical, you both were gorgeous and your girls are beautiful! I loved working with you for almost two years, planning and coordinating and will miss you too. You are family and we are so happy to have been such a big part of your day. Thank you!!! Much luck, love, happiness and Gods forever blessings...xoxoxo

Taya · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazingly Beautiful!

My husband and I chose to have our wedding at Lippincott Manor for many reasons: it was beautiful and rustic like we wanted, it was affordable, the owners are so kind and genuinely care about making your day perfect, and their all inclusive package was perfect. The date of our wedding was very special to me because it was my father's birthday and he had passed away in 2012, so I wanted it to be on his birthday in honor of him on our special day. Tricia and Marty were so understanding about this and ensured to hold the date until we made our decision to have our wedding with them. Along with the memorial table we had, my aunt had put together her own last minute decor in honor of my dad as a surprise to me and Tricia was so easy going about it helping her set it up and just finding out about it the day before our wedding. It was beautiful. Along with the day running so smoothly, they made sure my husband and I sat down to eat our dinner and made sure everything we needed to do was done by checking on us and ensuring we were where we needed to be each time. The all inclusive package was great and we were able to get our photographer and DJ with this package. Honestly - it relieved some extra stress of finding each and coordinating them with the venue because we didn't need to look far and they work with the venue often. Overall, our day was amazing, the venue is beautiful, and the owners are fantastic. I highly recommend having your wedding at Lippincott Manor. Our family and friends had an amazing time and are all keeping this venue in mind to recommend to others, as well! You will not regret booking with them.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Taya and Tyler for sharing your most special day with us. It was an honor to be part of your wedding and we loved working with you from afar. Best wishes to you both in your new home in Illinois, I'm sure it'll be perfect for the two of you. We are grateful that we were able to get to know both of you and wish you much love and happiness forever. Please visit us when you're back in New York! xoxoxo

Brianne Daly · Married on 09/27/2019

The best!!!

Tricia and Marty were absolutely incredible! From day one we felt completely at ease and they were super helpful and responded very quickly whenever we had questions. The day of everything was perfect and our guests kept coming up to us to tell us that they were having a lot of fun! We could not have asked for a better experience and are spreading the word to newly engaged friends and family!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Brianne...you and Bryan were absolutely adorable! You had a gorgeous fall day and your pictures are beautiful! Marty and I loved working along with you to make your day as special as you are. Much luck and happiness and many many years of wedding bliss..

Therese Meyer · Married on 09/20/2019

Great place for wedding

Can't say enough good things about this venue and Trish & Marty . She was extremely helpful in the planning,Marty keeps the grounds beautiful. They treat you and your guests like family!
    Everyone couldn't get over the site courtesy shown& helpfulness, and of course the wedding. Would highly recommend this venue for any type of event not just a wedding.
    Loved it,
    Terry ( mother of bride )

Sent on 10/06/2019

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thanks so much Terry for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Marty and I truly loved getting to know you better and had fun with your family and friends. Meghan looked absolutely beautiful and the pictures are gorgeous! What a wonderful day! The weather, the people...everything was just perfect. Much love and luck, hope to see you here again soon.

Chelsea Kissel · Married on 08/03/2019

Kissel Wedding - August 2019

Too much to say about Tricia, Marty & their beautiful venue Lippincott Manor! Nothing less than extraordinary.. from start to finish everything was perfect - their kindness, flexibility, professionalism was outstanding. I never had to worry during the planning process. Highly recommend this venue to anyone & everyone! Also received so much positive feedback from our guests on the food.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Chelsea and Bobby for celebrating with us on your very special day, and what a day it was! The weather was awesome, both of you were amazing and baby Bobby is absolutely adorable. You were all show stoppers to say the least. I loved working along with you to create your dream and Marty and I wish you all happiness, love, health and many many years of Gods forever blessings. xoxo

Lindsay · Married on 07/27/2019

The Perfect Day

I honestly do not understand why anyone would look elsewhere to have their wedding. We had an AMAZING experience with Tricia and Marty, and I can honestly use the word “perfect” to describe our wedding day, because it went flawlessly. Guests at my wedding even said that they had never seen a wedding run so smoothly, and it is all because of the work and effort that Tricia and Marty put into the day. Tricia organizes everything; details that I would never even think of such as bins for the flip flops I brought, and a beautiful set-up for the place cards and tables. I’m not much of a DIY person, and at Lippincott you don’t need to be. Tricia’s attention to detail in both the ceremony and reception areas were breath-taking. We were lucky enough to have a beautiful day, and our guests spread out across the gorgeous grounds, and were able to relax before hitting the dance floor for the rest of the night. The bar and food were awesome...guests left full and happy. Lastly, Tricia makes you feel like you are her number one priority, and it feels like a close relative is in charge of one of the most meaningful days of your life; that is a great feeling, one that is reason alone to have a wedding at Lippincott!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Can't believe you wrote me such a beautiful review from Hawaii!! You and Joe were so wonderful to work with and get to know, your like our own children. Your day was absolutely beautiful, we just loved sharing that with you. It was certainly our pleasure to make sure everything went flawlessly and you have certainly enriched our lives with the love you share. You looked absolutely gorgeous Mrs. Kelly and I will miss you. God Bless you both with health, love and eternal happiness...

Ericka · Married on 07/20/2019

Exactly what we were looking for!

Lippincott Manor was exactly the wedding venue that my husband and I were looking for. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, with colorful flowers everywhere you look. Though our wedding day was a bit windy so we had to keep the flaps down, we were still able to enjoy both the inside and outside spaces Lippincott has. All of our guests had a great time, whether they were inside dancing, outside playing lawn games, or sitting by the bonfire, it was great! Tricia was very attentive to my husband and myself, as well as our bridal party, making sure we had drinks and food while we were taking pictures. Using their all inclusive package, my husband and myself were put in touch with an amazing DJ, florist, and photographer. Lippincott Manor made the wedding planning process so easy and stress free! Highly recommend Lippincott Manor for a wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Ericka for sharing your most memorable day with us. It was certainly our pleasure getting to know you and Michael and your wonderful families. You were awesome to plan with, both of you were a delight and everything was truly beautiful! Much luck and happiness and Gods forever blessings are wished for you for many years to come.

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2019

The most perfect venue with the most amazing owners who make you feel like family

My husband AJ and I were married at Lippincott on June 7, 2019. We started our venue search about 2 years prior, lippincott was our 2nd venue that we viewed. And after we met Tricia and Marty... wow. We just knew this was it. From the first meeting, they hugged us and cared about our every need. They were "real, down to earth" people. They were from day 1 until the day we said I do. Not only are Tricia and Marty AMAZING, but let's talk about the location and venue itself. BREATHTAKING! The venue is pretty much decorated for you, and they offer so much that is included in their VERY reasonable packages. We couldn't believe how absolutley perfect our day was. My mom and sister created a lot of signs, decorations, displays, etc.. we left Tricia notes with everything and she did such an amazing job. Every detail was perfect, they were there for my husband and myself through the entire wedding, making sure we had drinks, that we ate, making sure everything was just as perfect as we expected. If you're looking for a low key, breathtaking and close venue or an elegant, rustic chic venue, this is it! The venue creates a magical experience no matter your theme or style. The views alone are indescribable. All the work that Marty and Tricia have put in to making everything perfect is heartwarming and amazing. Lippincott is a hidden gem and the word is getting out! I promise you will be overcome with love and happiness from day 1 until I Do.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Can't thank you enough for taking the time Jess for sharing your experience and writing such a lovely review. We loved getting to know you and AJ and your wonderful families and I'm so happy you were pleased with me executing all of your beautiful DIY's, they were all adorable! Your looked gorgeous and each and every time you visited you always radiated your happiness with your sweet smile. Best wishes to both of you on your long journey together, Gods Blessings to you always...

Dannielle Otoole · Married on 06/01/2019

We love Lippincott Manor!

My husband and I loved everything about our wedding at the Lippincott manner. Tricia and Marty were delightful to work with throughout the entire planning process and made sure everything was perfect and seamless on our wedding day. We also received many compliments from our guests that the service throughout our big day was top notch and all employees went above and beyond to accommodate any requests that were made. The grounds at the Lippincott are beautiful and well-maintained - the many flowers and natural landscape is gorgeous and made for amazing wedding pictures. The chef was flexible in altering the menu to add vegan options (my husband and I are vegan) and they were totally delicious. Our guests said all the food was very good as well. I honestly wouldn’t change anything about our wedding and I know it would not have been as special if we did not choose Lippincott Manor. Great value, outstanding service, ideal location, excellent communication...the list could go on! We highly recommend the Lippincott Manor and thank Tricia & Marty for doing an amazing job!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Lippincott Manor's reply:

It was certainly our pleasure Dannielle and Garrison to be such a special part of your wedding. Your ideas were great, loved working along with you to make your day as special as you are. Marty and I were honored to celebrate with you and make sure all went as planned. It was a wonderful celebration, one we'll never forget. Much love, luck, happiness and Gods forever blessings..xoxoxo

Kayla · Married on 05/26/2019

Beyond awesome

Tricia and Marty were an absolute delight to work with over the course of planning our wedding. We had the greatest day, everything was perfect and we wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Kayla for your kind words. You and Dan had a fantastic celebration, what a great day! Marty and I truly loved getting to know both of you and arriving on the trolley was super cool. We wish you many years of love, health and Gods abundant blessings..
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!

AMAZING! Worked with us on any issue. Very attentive and made us feel important!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You are very important to us and your wedding was amazing and we are so happy you had a wonderful day! Your friends and family were a delight and we totally enjoyed working with you to make everything special. Much love and luck to you and Greg, hope to see you here again soon.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Reis · Married on 10/20/2018

Jennifer Reis

I loved Lippincott Manor from the first time I went to visit! This venue is truly one of a kind. Marty and Tricia are very sweet and will work with you to make your dream wedding come to life. The food was great as well!! :)

Sent on 11/10/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

We loved the both of you from the first visit! Planning with you and making your dream wedding most memorable was our pleasure. Your day was so much fun, I'm sure your friends and family will be talking about it for years to come. Marty and I totally enjoyed getting to know you and Fil and wish you many years of abundant blessings..
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 10/12/2018

Beyond the Best!

Lippincott Manor was exactly what I pictured my wedding to look like! We added the bonfire and s’mores package and our guest were raving about it!!!
    Marty and Tricia really work with you and make sure your day is everything you wanted! Plus, they are really the sweetest people ever!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Isabel for taking the time to write a review, very much appreciated. You and Cory and the girls were so awesome, it was certainly our pleasure to celebrate with you. We absolutely loved getting to know you and help make your dream come true. Your truly an adorable couple and we wish you much love and a lifetime filled with love, Gods blessings and happily ever after...xoxo

Brandy · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing venue!

Trishia & Marty made our day absolutely perfect! All of our guests as well as my husband and I loved the venue and the attention to detail. To anyone who is looking for a venue who will listen to all your wants and treat you like you are family, Lippincott Manor is the place!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

I'm so happy you and Joe had a wonderful celebration! Marty and I so enjoyed all of your special moments and getting to know you was such a joy. Joe's homemade nuts and bolt figures for favors was something I've never seen before, so original. Marty and I will treasure the ones he made for us, so thoughtful! We wish you many years of happily ever after....and beautiful memories..

V · Married on 07/27/2018

Tricia and Marty are the kindest individuals I have met in the wedding business. Right from the start they make you feel right at home with the whole planning process. You can tell they have both pretty their hearts out into their business and we can't thank them enough for creating a beautiful event that we will forever treasure. If you want an outdoor seeing this is the place to go to!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria! Marty and I truly enjoyed your wonderful military celebration, it was truly beautiful. We wish you both a lifetime of love, health, happiness and Gods forever blessings..

Gina P. · Married on 07/14/2018

Simply perfect!

From start to finish, our experience with Tricia and Marty at Lippincott Manor was phenomenal. The personal decor, pride in venue/property/grounds, delicious food and variety options, as well as exceptional attentiveness/communication are details that were surpassed with absolute high quality, ease, and comfort. Tricia and Marty are very knowledgeable and want you to be absolutely satisfied on your special day!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

We so enjoyed celebrating your gorgeous day Gina. You and Brian made it so fun with your personal touches and your entrance into the reception was hysterical as well as adorable. How Brian carried you around with the finally sign was truly memorable and so funny, your guests really enjoyed that! Thank you for sharing your special day with us, it was certainly our pleasure, one we won't forget. Much love, health, happiness and Gods forever blessings....

Emily · Married on 06/22/2018

Tricia and Marty are some of tlthe nicest people around. They love what they do and charge less than they could. They made the wedding planning so easy and offered so many customizable packages. During the wedding they paid attention to me and my husband and made sure everything was the best it could be for us. When my husband and I got up to say hi to guests while eating Tricia brought us fresh hot food when we got back and they made us feel truly special all night.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You Emily and Peter are truly special and what a wonderful celebration it was! You were absolutely beautiful and your first look was so heartfelt! Both of you are adorable and certainly made for each other. Marty and I feel blessed that we were able to share your very special day with you. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for trusting us to make your wedding truly memorable.

Heidi · Married on 06/02/2018

The entire Lippincott Manor experience from day one was amazing. Beside friendliness and compassionate. The information and help that they giving to us was loving and genuine. They are truly a professional venue.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you for writing such a nice review, so much appreciated. Loved working with both of you and sharing your wonderful celebration. Best wishes always!

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

Lippincott was an amazing experience!! From the very start Tricia and Marty made us feel like we were the only couple they cared about! They were genuinely happy to help us with our special day. Tricia helped throughout the entire experience, answering every question within a matter of hours taking away all worries. They were very accommodating and the day went without a hitch! This is definitely the most beautiful, affordable and all around best venue there is in the Hudson Valley!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your kind words. You and Harley were truly amazing and what a wonderful day! Marty and I loved getting to know both of you and feel the love you share. It was certainly my pleasure to help you plan your wonderful day and put your mind at ease that all would be taken care of. Best wishes to both of you and your adorable little guy.

Eve · Married on 05/12/2018

From the moment we arrived at Lippincott and met Tricia and Marty, we knew we couldn't have our wedding anywhere else! Not only did we fall in love with the beautiful grounds and rustic feel, but Tricia and Marty made us feel welcome and at home and that was what solidified it for us :) We were so excited to have our ceremony in their beautiful outdoor area, and to have our bonfire and take sunset photos...Unfortunately on our wedding day the weather did not have the same plan! We were so upset in the morning leading up to our wedding because we could not do all of these things we had planned for months - BUT...the day could not have been better! Our ceremony inside the tent was so intimate and beautiful - and Tricia and Marty set up the lawn games we had built inside! We didn't get our bonfire or sunset, but we didn't even care... Almost every guest who attended has told us how original and wonderful our wedding was - even in the rain! Amazing food! Amazing setting! Amazing people! You can't ask for anything better than here :)

Sent on 06/12/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

From the first day we met you we knew your day would be as special as you are. Marty and I loved getting to know both of you and work along with you to create your very own amazing day. Although the weather did not cooperate, you still had a wonderfully unique wedding that everyone enjoyed. Your friends and family were a delight and your guests had so much fun with the games that Jake actually made! How original and truly memorable! Thank you for sharing your special day with us, it was beautiful! Much love and happiness.....