Lippincott Manor Reviews

Lippincott Manor 7
  • Cathleen

Cathleen · Married on 10/12/2019

Magical!!!!

We had a great wedding day!!!! The venue was beautiful! Everyone was as in love with it as we were!!! Food was good! And Marty and Tricia treated us like family! We absolutely will miss speaking with them! The cider stand and bonfire and s’mores gave the day those extra special, unique touches we wanted!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019
    Lippincott Manor 8
    Lippincott Manor 9
    Lippincott Manor 10

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thanks Cat to you and Ray for sharing your very special day with us. It was magical, you both were gorgeous and your girls are beautiful! I loved working with you for almost two years, planning and coordinating and will miss you too. You are family and we are so happy to have been such a big part of your day. Thank you!!! Much luck, love, happiness and Gods forever blessings...xoxoxo

Taya · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazingly Beautiful!

My husband and I chose to have our wedding at Lippincott Manor for many reasons: it was beautiful and rustic like we wanted, it was affordable, the owners are so kind and genuinely care about making your day perfect, and their all inclusive package was perfect. The date of our wedding was very special to me because it was my father's birthday and he had passed away in 2012, so I wanted it to be on his birthday in honor of him on our special day. Tricia and Marty were so understanding about this and ensured to hold the date until we made our decision to have our wedding with them. Along with the memorial table we had, my aunt had put together her own last minute decor in honor of my dad as a surprise to me and Tricia was so easy going about it helping her set it up and just finding out about it the day before our wedding. It was beautiful. Along with the day running so smoothly, they made sure my husband and I sat down to eat our dinner and made sure everything we needed to do was done by checking on us and ensuring we were where we needed to be each time. The all inclusive package was great and we were able to get our photographer and DJ with this package. Honestly - it relieved some extra stress of finding each and coordinating them with the venue because we didn't need to look far and they work with the venue often. Overall, our day was amazing, the venue is beautiful, and the owners are fantastic. I highly recommend having your wedding at Lippincott Manor. Our family and friends had an amazing time and are all keeping this venue in mind to recommend to others, as well! You will not regret booking with them.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Taya and Tyler for sharing your most special day with us. It was an honor to be part of your wedding and we loved working with you from afar. Best wishes to you both in your new home in Illinois, I'm sure it'll be perfect for the two of you. We are grateful that we were able to get to know both of you and wish you much love and happiness forever. Please visit us when you're back in New York! xoxoxo

Brianne Daly · Married on 09/27/2019

The best!!!

Tricia and Marty were absolutely incredible! From day one we felt completely at ease and they were super helpful and responded very quickly whenever we had questions. The day of everything was perfect and our guests kept coming up to us to tell us that they were having a lot of fun! We could not have asked for a better experience and are spreading the word to newly engaged friends and family!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Brianne...you and Bryan were absolutely adorable! You had a gorgeous fall day and your pictures are beautiful! Marty and I loved working along with you to make your day as special as you are. Much luck and happiness and many many years of wedding bliss..

Therese Meyer · Married on 09/20/2019

Great place for wedding

Can't say enough good things about this venue and Trish & Marty . She was extremely helpful in the planning,Marty keeps the grounds beautiful. They treat you and your guests like family!
    Everyone couldn't get over the site courtesy shown& helpfulness, and of course the wedding. Would highly recommend this venue for any type of event not just a wedding.
    Loved it,
    Terry ( mother of bride )

Sent on 10/06/2019

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thanks so much Terry for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Marty and I truly loved getting to know you better and had fun with your family and friends. Meghan looked absolutely beautiful and the pictures are gorgeous! What a wonderful day! The weather, the people...everything was just perfect. Much love and luck, hope to see you here again soon.

Chelsea Kissel · Married on 08/03/2019

Kissel Wedding - August 2019

Too much to say about Tricia, Marty & their beautiful venue Lippincott Manor! Nothing less than extraordinary.. from start to finish everything was perfect - their kindness, flexibility, professionalism was outstanding. I never had to worry during the planning process. Highly recommend this venue to anyone & everyone! Also received so much positive feedback from our guests on the food.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Chelsea and Bobby for celebrating with us on your very special day, and what a day it was! The weather was awesome, both of you were amazing and baby Bobby is absolutely adorable. You were all show stoppers to say the least. I loved working along with you to create your dream and Marty and I wish you all happiness, love, health and many many years of Gods forever blessings. xoxo

Lindsay · Married on 07/27/2019

The Perfect Day

I honestly do not understand why anyone would look elsewhere to have their wedding. We had an AMAZING experience with Tricia and Marty, and I can honestly use the word “perfect” to describe our wedding day, because it went flawlessly. Guests at my wedding even said that they had never seen a wedding run so smoothly, and it is all because of the work and effort that Tricia and Marty put into the day. Tricia organizes everything; details that I would never even think of such as bins for the flip flops I brought, and a beautiful set-up for the place cards and tables. I’m not much of a DIY person, and at Lippincott you don’t need to be. Tricia’s attention to detail in both the ceremony and reception areas were breath-taking. We were lucky enough to have a beautiful day, and our guests spread out across the gorgeous grounds, and were able to relax before hitting the dance floor for the rest of the night. The bar and food were awesome...guests left full and happy. Lastly, Tricia makes you feel like you are her number one priority, and it feels like a close relative is in charge of one of the most meaningful days of your life; that is a great feeling, one that is reason alone to have a wedding at Lippincott!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Can't believe you wrote me such a beautiful review from Hawaii!! You and Joe were so wonderful to work with and get to know, your like our own children. Your day was absolutely beautiful, we just loved sharing that with you. It was certainly our pleasure to make sure everything went flawlessly and you have certainly enriched our lives with the love you share. You looked absolutely gorgeous Mrs. Kelly and I will miss you. God Bless you both with health, love and eternal happiness...

Ericka · Married on 07/20/2019

Exactly what we were looking for!

Lippincott Manor was exactly the wedding venue that my husband and I were looking for. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, with colorful flowers everywhere you look. Though our wedding day was a bit windy so we had to keep the flaps down, we were still able to enjoy both the inside and outside spaces Lippincott has. All of our guests had a great time, whether they were inside dancing, outside playing lawn games, or sitting by the bonfire, it was great! Tricia was very attentive to my husband and myself, as well as our bridal party, making sure we had drinks and food while we were taking pictures. Using their all inclusive package, my husband and myself were put in touch with an amazing DJ, florist, and photographer. Lippincott Manor made the wedding planning process so easy and stress free! Highly recommend Lippincott Manor for a wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Ericka for sharing your most memorable day with us. It was certainly our pleasure getting to know you and Michael and your wonderful families. You were awesome to plan with, both of you were a delight and everything was truly beautiful! Much luck and happiness and Gods forever blessings are wished for you for many years to come.

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2019

The most perfect venue with the most amazing owners who make you feel like family

My husband AJ and I were married at Lippincott on June 7, 2019. We started our venue search about 2 years prior, lippincott was our 2nd venue that we viewed. And after we met Tricia and Marty... wow. We just knew this was it. From the first meeting, they hugged us and cared about our every need. They were "real, down to earth" people. They were from day 1 until the day we said I do. Not only are Tricia and Marty AMAZING, but let's talk about the location and venue itself. BREATHTAKING! The venue is pretty much decorated for you, and they offer so much that is included in their VERY reasonable packages. We couldn't believe how absolutley perfect our day was. My mom and sister created a lot of signs, decorations, displays, etc.. we left Tricia notes with everything and she did such an amazing job. Every detail was perfect, they were there for my husband and myself through the entire wedding, making sure we had drinks, that we ate, making sure everything was just as perfect as we expected. If you're looking for a low key, breathtaking and close venue or an elegant, rustic chic venue, this is it! The venue creates a magical experience no matter your theme or style. The views alone are indescribable. All the work that Marty and Tricia have put in to making everything perfect is heartwarming and amazing. Lippincott is a hidden gem and the word is getting out! I promise you will be overcome with love and happiness from day 1 until I Do.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Lippincott Manor 16
    Lippincott Manor 17
    Lippincott Manor 18

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Can't thank you enough for taking the time Jess for sharing your experience and writing such a lovely review. We loved getting to know you and AJ and your wonderful families and I'm so happy you were pleased with me executing all of your beautiful DIY's, they were all adorable! Your looked gorgeous and each and every time you visited you always radiated your happiness with your sweet smile. Best wishes to both of you on your long journey together, Gods Blessings to you always...

Dannielle Otoole · Married on 06/01/2019

We love Lippincott Manor!

My husband and I loved everything about our wedding at the Lippincott manner. Tricia and Marty were delightful to work with throughout the entire planning process and made sure everything was perfect and seamless on our wedding day. We also received many compliments from our guests that the service throughout our big day was top notch and all employees went above and beyond to accommodate any requests that were made. The grounds at the Lippincott are beautiful and well-maintained - the many flowers and natural landscape is gorgeous and made for amazing wedding pictures. The chef was flexible in altering the menu to add vegan options (my husband and I are vegan) and they were totally delicious. Our guests said all the food was very good as well. I honestly wouldn’t change anything about our wedding and I know it would not have been as special if we did not choose Lippincott Manor. Great value, outstanding service, ideal location, excellent communication...the list could go on! We highly recommend the Lippincott Manor and thank Tricia & Marty for doing an amazing job!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Lippincott Manor's reply:

It was certainly our pleasure Dannielle and Garrison to be such a special part of your wedding. Your ideas were great, loved working along with you to make your day as special as you are. Marty and I were honored to celebrate with you and make sure all went as planned. It was a wonderful celebration, one we'll never forget. Much love, luck, happiness and Gods forever blessings..xoxoxo

Kayla · Married on 05/26/2019

Beyond awesome

Tricia and Marty were an absolute delight to work with over the course of planning our wedding. We had the greatest day, everything was perfect and we wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Kayla for your kind words. You and Dan had a fantastic celebration, what a great day! Marty and I truly loved getting to know both of you and arriving on the trolley was super cool. We wish you many years of love, health and Gods abundant blessings..
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!

AMAZING! Worked with us on any issue. Very attentive and made us feel important!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You are very important to us and your wedding was amazing and we are so happy you had a wonderful day! Your friends and family were a delight and we totally enjoyed working with you to make everything special. Much love and luck to you and Greg, hope to see you here again soon.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Reis · Married on 10/20/2018

Jennifer Reis

I loved Lippincott Manor from the first time I went to visit! This venue is truly one of a kind. Marty and Tricia are very sweet and will work with you to make your dream wedding come to life. The food was great as well!! :)

Sent on 11/10/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

We loved the both of you from the first visit! Planning with you and making your dream wedding most memorable was our pleasure. Your day was so much fun, I'm sure your friends and family will be talking about it for years to come. Marty and I totally enjoyed getting to know you and Fil and wish you many years of abundant blessings..
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 10/12/2018

Beyond the Best!

Lippincott Manor was exactly what I pictured my wedding to look like! We added the bonfire and s’mores package and our guest were raving about it!!!
    Marty and Tricia really work with you and make sure your day is everything you wanted! Plus, they are really the sweetest people ever!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Isabel for taking the time to write a review, very much appreciated. You and Cory and the girls were so awesome, it was certainly our pleasure to celebrate with you. We absolutely loved getting to know you and help make your dream come true. Your truly an adorable couple and we wish you much love and a lifetime filled with love, Gods blessings and happily ever after...xoxo

Brandy · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing venue!

Trishia & Marty made our day absolutely perfect! All of our guests as well as my husband and I loved the venue and the attention to detail. To anyone who is looking for a venue who will listen to all your wants and treat you like you are family, Lippincott Manor is the place!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

I'm so happy you and Joe had a wonderful celebration! Marty and I so enjoyed all of your special moments and getting to know you was such a joy. Joe's homemade nuts and bolt figures for favors was something I've never seen before, so original. Marty and I will treasure the ones he made for us, so thoughtful! We wish you many years of happily ever after....and beautiful memories..

V · Married on 07/27/2018

Tricia and Marty are the kindest individuals I have met in the wedding business. Right from the start they make you feel right at home with the whole planning process. You can tell they have both pretty their hearts out into their business and we can't thank them enough for creating a beautiful event that we will forever treasure. If you want an outdoor seeing this is the place to go to!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria! Marty and I truly enjoyed your wonderful military celebration, it was truly beautiful. We wish you both a lifetime of love, health, happiness and Gods forever blessings..

Gina P. · Married on 07/14/2018

Simply perfect!

From start to finish, our experience with Tricia and Marty at Lippincott Manor was phenomenal. The personal decor, pride in venue/property/grounds, delicious food and variety options, as well as exceptional attentiveness/communication are details that were surpassed with absolute high quality, ease, and comfort. Tricia and Marty are very knowledgeable and want you to be absolutely satisfied on your special day!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

We so enjoyed celebrating your gorgeous day Gina. You and Brian made it so fun with your personal touches and your entrance into the reception was hysterical as well as adorable. How Brian carried you around with the finally sign was truly memorable and so funny, your guests really enjoyed that! Thank you for sharing your special day with us, it was certainly our pleasure, one we won't forget. Much love, health, happiness and Gods forever blessings....

Emily · Married on 06/22/2018

Tricia and Marty are some of tlthe nicest people around. They love what they do and charge less than they could. They made the wedding planning so easy and offered so many customizable packages. During the wedding they paid attention to me and my husband and made sure everything was the best it could be for us. When my husband and I got up to say hi to guests while eating Tricia brought us fresh hot food when we got back and they made us feel truly special all night.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You Emily and Peter are truly special and what a wonderful celebration it was! You were absolutely beautiful and your first look was so heartfelt! Both of you are adorable and certainly made for each other. Marty and I feel blessed that we were able to share your very special day with you. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for trusting us to make your wedding truly memorable.

Heidi · Married on 06/02/2018

The entire Lippincott Manor experience from day one was amazing. Beside friendliness and compassionate. The information and help that they giving to us was loving and genuine. They are truly a professional venue.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you for writing such a nice review, so much appreciated. Loved working with both of you and sharing your wonderful celebration. Best wishes always!

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

Lippincott was an amazing experience!! From the very start Tricia and Marty made us feel like we were the only couple they cared about! They were genuinely happy to help us with our special day. Tricia helped throughout the entire experience, answering every question within a matter of hours taking away all worries. They were very accommodating and the day went without a hitch! This is definitely the most beautiful, affordable and all around best venue there is in the Hudson Valley!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your kind words. You and Harley were truly amazing and what a wonderful day! Marty and I loved getting to know both of you and feel the love you share. It was certainly my pleasure to help you plan your wonderful day and put your mind at ease that all would be taken care of. Best wishes to both of you and your adorable little guy.

Eve · Married on 05/12/2018

From the moment we arrived at Lippincott and met Tricia and Marty, we knew we couldn't have our wedding anywhere else! Not only did we fall in love with the beautiful grounds and rustic feel, but Tricia and Marty made us feel welcome and at home and that was what solidified it for us :) We were so excited to have our ceremony in their beautiful outdoor area, and to have our bonfire and take sunset photos...Unfortunately on our wedding day the weather did not have the same plan! We were so upset in the morning leading up to our wedding because we could not do all of these things we had planned for months - BUT...the day could not have been better! Our ceremony inside the tent was so intimate and beautiful - and Tricia and Marty set up the lawn games we had built inside! We didn't get our bonfire or sunset, but we didn't even care... Almost every guest who attended has told us how original and wonderful our wedding was - even in the rain! Amazing food! Amazing setting! Amazing people! You can't ask for anything better than here :)

Sent on 06/12/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

From the first day we met you we knew your day would be as special as you are. Marty and I loved getting to know both of you and work along with you to create your very own amazing day. Although the weather did not cooperate, you still had a wonderfully unique wedding that everyone enjoyed. Your friends and family were a delight and your guests had so much fun with the games that Jake actually made! How original and truly memorable! Thank you for sharing your special day with us, it was beautiful! Much love and happiness.....

Noelle · Married on 04/13/2018

Our Wedding this past Friday July 13th, 2018 was more beautiful and perfect then my husband and I could’ve ever imagined. Everything at Lippincott went amazingly smooth everything was timed just perfect. Tricia and Marty were a blessing to work with. Tricia answered every single question and concern I ever had with all the planning for our wedding. The food was delicious!!! The staff was the sweetest. The setting is breathtaking!!! The drinks were perfect. Everyone had a wonderful time. We danced all evening. We are so happy and can’t thank you all enough!!
    Mr. & Mrs. Craig P. Wood

Sent on 07/18/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Wow, thank you Noelle for writing a review five days after your wedding! It was totally awesome...you and Craig and the kids were a delight to work with and get to know. It was our pleasure to share your special day, one that will always be remembered. The weather was perfect, you were absolutely breathtaking and your husband so handsome, and so in love. Marty and I wish you all the blessing yet to be..

Kelli · Married on 01/19/2018

Trish and Marty are absolutely amazing! We were married on August 18th of 2018 and everything was beautiful! We were looking for an original, meaningful and low key wedding that aimed to make us and our guests enjoy a personal and fun experience. The setting, decor and food were top notch. We had so many guests comment to us about the amazing time they had. Trish and Marty were flexible and took the time make sure that our needs and wants were as we imagined. Best part was they delivered a professional, 5 star and unique experience which was not grossly overpriced!! I am a teacher and I give them an A+!! What a perfect day!!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Kelli for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We absolutely loved getting to know you and Matt and share your most special day. The men in their kilts and your Irish band was totally awesome and most memorable, your guests had a blast! Much love and luck to you and Matt, may your life be filled with many blessings!

Alyssa · Married on 10/21/2017

Tricia and Marty made our wedding a dream come true. To start off, Lippincott Manor was one of the least expensive venues we looked at, and it was exactly what we were looking for (outdoor vibe, rustic without being too country). So much of the decor is already provided by the venue which saved us tons of money. Their options for “all inclusive” packages with other vendors were very helpful. Tricia and Marty always treated us like we were family and were able to accommodate various options for our mixed families. They helped our day run perfectly. Absolutely everyone we spoke to that day told us how beautiful the venue was and how much they loved everything! I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Lippincott Manor 19
    Lippincott Manor 20
    Lippincott Manor 21
    Lippincott Manor 22

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Marty and I truly enjoyed getting to know both of you and working along with you to create your very own magical day. Your celebration was beautiful as were both of you! Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review, very much appreciated. Much luck and happiness to you Alyssa and Ravy..

Amber · Married on 10/20/2017

From the moment my husband and I walked into lippincott manor we were blown away. It was everything we wanted in a venue and more. Tricia and Marty were so amazing to work with and they responded right away with any questions we had! We got SO many compliments on the food!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You and Sean were such a delight to work with and get to know. Your celebration was amazing, the love you shared was an inspiration. Best wishes to both of you and your wonderful family..

Jaclyn · Married on 10/13/2017

Lippincott manor was such a beautiful venue!! Tricia was beyond helpful with wedding planning and I can't thank her enough! If you want a gorgeous, affordable wedding with amazing service, this is the place to be.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Planning with you Jaclyn was so much fun, your day turned out beautiful! You and Isaak make a wonderful couple and we wish you many years of happiness. So happy you took advantage of our free ceremony for active military. We honor our service men and women and appreciate their service. Thank you!