7 Reviews for Lion + Tiger

Vocals (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
Lighting (1)
7 Lion + Tiger Reviews

What an amazing band and an even better group of people! Nick and Jess are so easy to work with and such nice people (our wedding planner agreed to). We were so happy with everything from the ceremony music to the cocktail hour to the reception. The band is super talented (they have 3 great singers!), played a great variety of music and really got our party going! We couldn't have asked for a better night, thanks everyone for being such a big part of it!

Profile Picture Scott, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We discovered Lion and Tiger accidentally after perusing the internet for live bands to play at our wedding. We first heard their promo and were immediately impressed. We wanted to hear them out to see if their promo matched their live performances, as the acoustics may be different during an unrecorded version. My husband and I were pleasantly surprised that they sounded above and beyond any of their promo recordings they provide. We felt right there and then that this was the band that would make our magical night even more exciting and gives us the extra pop our friends would rave about for years to come.
The band was extremely professional and organized when we met them at a cafe to discuss the itinerary and ceremonial music. The day of the wedding Lion + Tiger was not only punctual but they showed up before anybody else, rehearsing and preparing their instruments for the live performance. The band had a stellar gig and outperformed even our wildest expectations. They had the whole party jumping and on their feet at all times and I am so thankful I went with a group that could really keep the memento and beat going throughout the night. I don't think I've ever danced so much and so enthusiastically as I did when Lion + Tiger performed. They are a treasure for sure and the memories of them playing at our wedding will be talked about for a long time to come. I will definitely recommend this to anyone who wishes to have a tremendous group play at their special occasion.

Profile Picture Anastassiya, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We were lucky enough to book Lion and Tiger for our wedding on August 26th, 2017 and we couldn't of been happier with the outcome. The band is young, vibrant, professional, and punctual. Working with the band was seamless and stress free. Furthermore, they sound exactly like the record and even their sound check was pretty fun to watch. They had the dance floor rockin' all night and i highly recommend for your wedding/party/event if you want a ton of fun and a jammed dance floor.

Profile Picture James, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Learning New Songs, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Sound/PA System

Wonderful experience working with the Lion & Tiger team on all levels. Before the event, during and after - they were highly professional, extremely pleasant to work with and most important -- they sound amazing!! Look forward to the next one!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We caught Lion + Tiger performing in a local bar and new they were perfect for our wedding! My husband and I were hesitant in choosing a "wedding" band as we wanted a legitimate, versatile band without the wedding "cheese" if you know what I mean? The fact is, they put on a versatile, rockin' show at the bar, so we knew they would rock the pants off our guests at our reception.

They were incredibly responsive with questions and very flexible with our planning, understanding that this process can be very fluid. Additionally, at our request, they were able to add a horn section at a reasonable price. They took our song request list and were able to synthesize it with other songs they typically do (danceable favorites). It was a wonderful mix of specific songs we had requested, along with typical pop songs that everyone loves to shake their a** to; this was everything from swing, pop hits, alternative hits and classic rock. One of our guests danced so hard he broke his shoe!!

Result? Our guests danced their a**es off! People went on for days about how incredibly awesome our band was!

They are a one stop shop in that they can provide music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and MOST importantly, they travel with a live Sound Mixer. The volume was perfect and everyone sounded amazing. He did an AWESOME job!

Lastly, every single band member was an absolute pleasure to work with.

SO. Obviously, I would recommend the group. If you want an epic dance party, Lion + Tiger are for you!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Jessica Rose played at my cocktail hour this past weekend (3/31/17). She was absolutely amazing!! My guests were immediately asking for her card and didn't want her to stop playing! Her romantic song choice and beautiful voice was a perfect match for our wedding and venue. Jessica was great to work with and is such a doll. We would have booked the whole band had we not already booked a DJ. I HIGHLY recommend Jessica and know I will be seeing her again at my friends weddings! Thank you for making our wedding so special!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 3/31/17, 5 Reviews