5 Reviews for Lion + Tiger

Vocals (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
Lighting (1)
5 Lion + Tiger Reviews

We were lucky enough to book Lion and Tiger for our wedding on August 26th, 2017 and we couldn't of been happier with the outcome. The band is young, vibrant, professional, and punctual. Working with the band was seamless and stress free. Furthermore, they sound exactly like the record and even their sound check was pretty fun to watch. They had the dance floor rockin' all night and i highly recommend for your wedding/party/event if you want a ton of fun and a jammed dance floor.

Profile Picture James, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Learning New Songs, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Sound/PA System

Wonderful experience working with the Lion & Tiger team on all levels. Before the event, during and after - they were highly professional, extremely pleasant to work with and most important -- they sound amazing!! Look forward to the next one!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We caught Lion + Tiger performing in a local bar and new they were perfect for our wedding! My husband and I were hesitant in choosing a "wedding" band as we wanted a legitimate, versatile band without the wedding "cheese" if you know what I mean? The fact is, they put on a versatile, rockin' show at the bar, so we knew they would rock the pants off our guests at our reception.

They were incredibly responsive with questions and very flexible with our planning, understanding that this process can be very fluid. Additionally, at our request, they were able to add a horn section at a reasonable price. They took our song request list and were able to synthesize it with other songs they typically do (danceable favorites). It was a wonderful mix of specific songs we had requested, along with typical pop songs that everyone loves to shake their a** to; this was everything from swing, pop hits, alternative hits and classic rock. One of our guests danced so hard he broke his shoe!!

Result? Our guests danced their a**es off! People went on for days about how incredibly awesome our band was!

They are a one stop shop in that they can provide music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and MOST importantly, they travel with a live Sound Mixer. The volume was perfect and everyone sounded amazing. He did an AWESOME job!

Lastly, every single band member was an absolute pleasure to work with.

SO. Obviously, I would recommend the group. If you want an epic dance party, Lion + Tiger are for you!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Jessica Rose played at my cocktail hour this past weekend (3/31/17). She was absolutely amazing!! My guests were immediately asking for her card and didn't want her to stop playing! Her romantic song choice and beautiful voice was a perfect match for our wedding and venue. Jessica was great to work with and is such a doll. We would have booked the whole band had we not already booked a DJ. I HIGHLY recommend Jessica and know I will be seeing her again at my friends weddings! Thank you for making our wedding so special!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 3/31/17, 5 Reviews