Linimberg Photography Reviews

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew · Married on 06/16/2018

Simply amazing!

We hired Linimberg and his crew for a full wedding package (Engagement, Wedding & Trash the Dress) and the work done was absolutely breathtaking and stunning! From the first time we met with Linimberg at his studio, he was very informative and professional. He captured every moment with so much detail. Everyone that has seen the wedding film and photo album always compliment us on how amazing it all looks. We highly recommend Linimberg for any bride and groom looking to capture the greatest milestone of their lives!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Veronica · Married on 08/05/2017

We worked with Linimberg for both our engagement and wedding photos also on our wedding video. He’s amazing!!! Seriously though, he and his team did an absolutely incredible job. Linimberg is so detail-oriented and uniquely captured all our special moments. He's a great photographer and we have continued using him for family portraits and we will definitely continue using him for all of our special events.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Leticia · Married on 05/28/2017

We met with Linimberg because he did all my friends wedding and we loved their pictures and video so we decide to try them out, and we could not have been happier with our decision. Linimberg is very professional and very talented. Great packages for photography and video, art piece albums and cinematic films. He’s Extremely reliable and made all of us feel very comfortable and at ease. Just amazing. We will highly recommend for all my friends.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Dan · Married on 02/18/2017

Absolute pleasure to work with Linimberg Photography. My wife and I spend a lot time looking for the perfect photographer, when I co-worker gave me Linimberg phone number, after my wife and I see his albums, we knew they were the one! They worked with us on select a package that we could get both, photography and video. I 100% recommend! They have a very competitive price and deliver art work!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Daniela · Married on 12/03/2016

Linimberg was amazing. Talk about someone that goes above and beyond!!! He is very responsive, thoughtful and genuinely cares about his work and clients. He was very professional and we could tell he loved what, we were so impressed with Linimberg and his team! They calmed me down with their amazing professionalism and energy! I was very impressed with his patience and his eye for detail. I was lucky enough to have him as my photographer for my wedding day as well as for my wedding video. I would highly recommend Linimberg for anyone who want the best.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Tereza · Married on 10/14/2016

I was 100% certain going into my wedding day that I want Linimberg as my photographer, his work is amazing and my album is speechless. My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Linimberg Photography. We used their wedding video services too. They were very easy to work with team was fabulous. Look no further this are the bests professional in New England.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Debora · Married on 06/26/2016

We got married last year and Linimberg and his team did a great work on my wedding. My album is a piece of art and my video looks like a Hollywood production. He's is a very talented photographer and easy to deal with. I highly recommend his service for any bride that wants to keep your wedding memories for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/06/2016

Linimberg was a pleasure to work with, he’s is an incredible photographer. His team were professional and fun, I got so many compliments on how amazing they were. The pictures and video came out amazing and the entire process has been incredible. Our wedding was captured beautifully and we couldn't be happier. He has a ton of experience but also listened when we said things we liked or didn't like so he could fix it.  After i said yes, from the time we picked the venue, we knew Linimberg and his team would be the best photographer for our big day.
    Everyone I spoke also told me they were the best.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Sandra · Married on 01/09/2016

We could say a million good reason why you should have your wedding photos done by Linimberg and his team, also the video, but we will just say that we are more than happy with his services, his products and all the love and attention that he put in his work. My album is stunning, my video make me cry every single time and everyone is very impressed and see it. Thank you for everything and God bless you.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Elisa · Married on 09/27/2015

Planning a wedding is not easy, also is not cheap, but after see my wedding album and video, i can tell that worth all the nights without sleep. Linimberg did a great work for us, he was fun and easy to deal with, and my pictures... oh my God are amazing, he was able to capture everything is a beautiful way, the emotional moments, the fun and also the details. We would give 10 stars if we could. You need to visit his studio, his work will speak it self.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Patricia · Married on 09/06/2015

Work with Linimberg was easy and a big pleasure, we had fun in all our photo shoots, the results was away better the expected and he is very professional. We recommend his photography work and video for everyone, because we loved everything and all my friends the also worked with him loved as well. Thank you and God bless you.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Suzana · Married on 07/31/2015

I got my wedding book last Friday and i couldn't hold my tears, looks amazing.
    I have see my friends books and nothing compare to mine, the details, the quality, the case, everything is beautiful. All the work tha Linimberg have done for us was above and beyond our expectation. Thank you for make our big day even more special. Suzana & Jorge.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Gloria · Married on 05/22/2015

From the engagement photo session, to my wedding day, everything was beautiful and unique, Linimberg and his team was fun to with, very reliable, punctual and easy going. My wedding book and video is more than beautiful, it is AMAZING. Thank you for everything that you have done for us. Renan & Gloria.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Linimberg and his co-workers did amazing job on your wedding. I got married on the winter and even in a tight venue, Linimberg was able to capture some beautiful shots. He was patient, fun and kind even with some guys on my bridal party that had a lot drinks, lol. I got a beautiful and unique album, very beautiful and emotional video and also a lot wow photos on my trash the dress session.
    Thanks and God bless you.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Sonia · Married on 01/10/2015

My only few words will be thank you for the great service, we're glad to choose you as our photographer.
    From the Album, guest book, canvas, video, everything was great. highly recommend.

Sent on 03/13/2015

Camila · Married on 10/04/2014

Thank you for my beautiful wedding album, my video and for everything that you and Roberta did for us.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Lucilla · Married on 08/08/2014

We had a great experience with all our vendors, but Linimberg was the best, he and his team was easy to deal with and we had a lot fun. I was surprise on see on the very Monday some of my photos on Facebook, and couple weeks later my photos and video was ready to pickup. I love my album, my video and all the experience that we had as five star. Thank you again.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Adriana · Married on 07/11/2014

We're very happy with the final results for everything, my photo album is amazing, we had more than 1500 photos to select from, my video is gorgeous. Linimberg and his wife are very professional and his team are fun to work with. Beautiful studio, with a excellent costumer service.
    Thank you for the great work. keep up.

Sent on 02/25/2015
  • F

Francielle · Married on 07/11/2014

With no doubt in my mind Linimberg Photography was the best investment my husband and i did for our wedding day! Beyond professional, they helped us through every step of the wedding, once, even before we had a place we hired them. Exceptional service, and the results were amazing! Linimberg and his team are everything a bride needs to have a perfect wedding album!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Roberto · Married on 07/05/2014

Linimberg photography is very reliable, personable, very creative and professional in every way :).. He and his team did an awesome job at my wedding. He is beyond fantastic!! My wedding album is so unique!!. Thank you

Sent on 06/10/2015

Milayne · Married on 06/14/2014

Our big day was one of the most important day of our lives and we Wanted to choose some one we could trust and a good profesional photographer to record that day for us !! So thats why we chose Lininberg photography . They did our Pictures and our film. Not only exellent professionals but great price too! Lininberg photography worked to do exactly what we asked for. They proved to us that we made an exellent choice! We are extremely happy of our choice, and of course with our pictures and wedding video! Thank you Lininberg and crew :)

Sent on 01/23/2015

Bruna · Married on 05/31/2014

Linimberg was simply great to work with. The quality of his work was excellent. He was always on time and his creativity is what differentiates him from other photographers. We are very pleased with the outcome. Thank You for your hard work! Bruna and Leo

Sent on 12/16/2014

Anie · Married on 05/30/2014

When we got married last year, Linimberg was the first and the only photographer that we saw. I felt in love at first sight with his photographs and his passion for his work.
    We're very happy with everything, from the customer service to my wedding album and wedding video.
    I suggest to everyone to go see his work before to make any final decision and you may feel that way i felt.
    Thank you Linimberg and his team that work on our big day.

Sent on 03/11/2015

rodrigo · Married on 04/26/2014

Linimberg was present at the time of our life: marriage, pregnancy and birth of our daughter . He made it possible our dream of having beautiful souvenirs of important and unforgettable moments of our lives! I have only to thank to him and his team for their professionalism and responsibility that always had with us ! Thank you so much - Rodrigo ❤️ Ludimila .

Sent on 04/12/2015