LinenTablecloth.com Reviews

559 | Portland, OR

559 Reviews for LinenTablecloth.com

This is my go to linen company it was get for all my wedding needs and now I use them for my event planning business. I love this company

Sent on 09/26/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hello and thank you for the positive feedback! Congratulations on starting your own event planning business! We would love to send you a coupon via email to show our appreciation. Would you mind sending us you email address via Wedding Wire or Facebook private message? Thank you and have a wonderful day!
  • jnehenggeler

justine · Married on 06/11/2016

I ordered my table cloths from linentablecloth.com and was very impressed. I bought the table cloths for less than the price of renting and they arrived within 2 weeks. I would defiantly recommend linentablecloth.com for your table cloth and other décor needs.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Mindy · Married on 06/11/2016

Ordered on Tuesday, received Saturday, and everything is PERFECT! Was a little skeptical after reading some reviews, but so happy we took the chance. Our venue didn't have the right shade of blue, but these napkins and runners are amazing!

Sent on 03/05/2016
  • Mrs007

Danielle · Married on 06/05/2016

Amazing Quality

Loved the linens I purchased from y’all!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Brittany · Married on 04/09/2016

I was slightly apprehensive about this company after reading many of the reviews here, but I'm so glad I gave them a chance!! Placing my order was very convenient and simple, prices were amazing, and I was able to follow my order throughout the entire process. I placed my order of 18 tablecloths on 3/1/16, only paid $8 for shipping, and they were supposed to arrive 3/8/16 but actually arrived a day early! The quality was way beyond what I expected, especially for what little I paid. This company saved me almost $200 (which is a huge deal for a bride with a $1500 budget). I will absolutely use this company again for future purchases!!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Hello Brittany,
    I'm so glad you are happy with the service you received! I'm also happy that we were able to get you your order a day early! Thank you so much for your kind words! Have a wonderful day.

Lisa · Married on 04/06/2016

I love this company! I've been ordering from them now for the past 2 years and have had not 1 problem! It never fails..everytime I've ordered my items always arrive sooner than my shipping method! I've purchased my stretch chair covers, table cloths , sashes, chargers ect. And I've been very pleased! I placed an order for an item and witching 24 hours or less i received an email saying the item was out of stock and my monies were refunded on the spot. Thank you Linensandtablecloth ????

Sent on 12/03/2015

Kirsten · Married on 04/05/2016

Fast shipping, fantastic pricing and the quality of my chair sashes are A-MAZING!!!! I saved so much $$ by buying these through Linentablecloth.com then renting them! They are absolutely perfect! Thank you

Sent on 12/05/2013

Connie · Married on 04/02/2016

I ordered tablecloths for my son's rehearsal dinner, red & white checked for a barbeque theme. They arrived quickly, were of good quality, and we received many compliments. One of my caterers even wanted to buy them from me afterwards since this theme is very popular right now. I decided to keep them and have even ordered in additional sizes for use at home .

Sent on 05/16/2016
  • User7187658 · event on: 01/01/2016

LinenTablecloth.com is ready & willing to meet your needs. They have Great specials on top of their already Low prices & their speedy team gets orders out Quick!! I've ordered table linens for funerals, weddings, our dinner theater, & for personal use. The service & quality has always met our needs, but the personal service beats all! Thank you Linen Tablecloth! We'll be back.

Sent on 09/10/2016
  • Monica SC

Monica · Married on 10/24/2015

I purchased all my tablecloths, runner and napkins from this website. I had an issue with an email credit they had given me and they took care of it right away. I saved a ton of money buy purchasing my items during their Black Friday sale. Everything was really great quality and the shipping was super-fast. So pleased!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Jenell · Married on 09/25/2015

I ordered 22 table cloths, 80 chair covers, 80 sashes, 180 napkins and 2 table runners. The prices were unbeatable! I was able to purchase everything cheaper than it would cost to rent. I'm very happy that I was able to be a budget savy bride thanks to linentablecloth.com

Sent on 10/31/2015

Lyndsi · Married on 09/19/2015

I was very nervous to order because of all the bad reviews. I ordered a total of 48 tablecloths over Memorial Day weekend. The company I am renting my tent from was going to charge $10.50/tablecloth for plain white to rent. I purchased mine on sale for $10.46 and was able to get the beige color which is perfect! A beautiful shade and great quality. My order came the following Thursday (less than a week). I would definitely buy from them again!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Hello Lyndsi,

Thank you so much for sharing your shopping experience you had with us. We love to hear from our happy customers and we look forward to doing business with you again!

Marlene · Married on 08/09/2015

The tech help was excellent and very prompt at fixing the problem. I love that people answer the phone when encountering ordering problems and are on-line to help with orders and problems, such as Anthony Martinez. I have forwarded Linentablecloth website to many people in the wedding catering business in my area and they have found your help, prompt service, and great value for the price to be outstanding. Will definitely keep ordering.

Sent on 01/21/2015

ANGELICA · Married on 07/17/2015

So pleased with the navy blue and white chevron overlays that I purchased they were simply gorgeous and worth every penny, and shipping was pretty fast! I will be purchasing from your company again and will be referring friends and family! Thank you my daughters Sweet 15 is going to be beautiful!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Sonya · Married on 05/29/2015

Great price and very satisfied. Bought tableclothes for my wedding cheaper than I could rent them.

Sent on 03/11/2015
  • MKL

Mary · Married on 05/09/2015

I was about to place an order but my credit card was not working because my florist had tried to put through a transaction manually and the bank had put a freeze on my card. That was a Friday. I had my card unlocked over the weekend and tried to place an order on linens on Monday but the prices had gone up already. I called Linen Table Cloth and they honoured the price from the previous week. Anthony was great and contacted his marketing/sales dept to help with this. He was very responsive and professional. I received my shipment quickly and the products look great. Can't wait to use them in May!

Tip for Canadians - Linen Table Cloth ships out of BC so I was only charged HST and no duties!

Sent on 02/10/2015

We were skeptical about the quality of the products before the order was placed but we are so pleased with the quality and durability of the table cloths, napkins and chair covers we purchased. As a not-for-profit organization, our funds are limited. The value received for the product delivered exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Alysha · Married on 04/11/2015

LinenTablecloths has a wonderful website with information about everything that is located in their showroom in Oregon (which is great, because I am halfway across the country!). I ordered from the website several times, never had any problems with the orders, and always received my shipments very quickly.

LinenTablecloths is a vendor that I will use even after my wedding because I'm sure I wil have other parties & events that require tablecloths, napkins, or maybe even chair covers. One of the best parts of working with this company is that the items are not out of my budget, and I get to keep or resell them when I am done. (You purchase from their website and can make money back if you resell the items to another DIY bride) :)

Sent on 02/08/2015
  • Z

zena · event on: 04/09/2015

Anthony Martinez was GREAT ! (Linen Table Cloth support

Sent on 01/30/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 03/15/2015

Great service and prompt response to specific info requests. Anthony M. Thank you.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Tiffany · Married on 02/26/2015

Excellent price, customer service and quality. Order arrived in two weeks from date of order and everything was perfect!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2015

This company is amazing!!! I ordered chair covers for my sisters wedding on 1/8/14 and recieved them on 1/10/14. Talk about super fast! The quality was also satisfactory. I will definitely be a repeat customer!! I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Julie · event on: 02/07/2015

This company is by far the best I have ever worked with! Product was exactly as described and the customer service was superb! Thank you Ashlee for your personal attention to my order, all companies should be this way.

Sent on 03/18/2015

karen · Married on 12/27/2014

I have several orders going on thru them right now and I needed to colarify some things. Spoke with Fayana in customer service and she handled it with ease and speed. Couldn't be any happier and as a coordinator I need to make sure that things are in order and ready to go for my clients. Thank You!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We love to hear from our happy customers and I will make sure Fayanna see's your kind words. Thank you for your order and have a wonderful day!

Kay · event on: 12/15/2014

I have been using LinenTablecloth for several years. The quality of cloths and service is great. I will continue to use them and refer people to them.

Sent on 12/02/2014