LinenTablecloth.com Reviews

560 | Portland, OR

560 Reviews for LinenTablecloth.com

Cyndi · Married on 11/04/2017

I had ordered black table cloths for the bar at my daughters wedding. The quality of the linen for the price was great! I washed them before the wedding and after and they look great. These would also had been great for all the tables, but we had already rented those, but could have purchased these for less and used them again and again. I had a slight concern with receiving one of the linens in the wrong size and Jordan was extremely timely, professional and courteous about making the situation right and sending me the correct linen in a timely manner.

Sent on 11/20/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

Love my sequence table linen, best value I bought this whole wedding, wasn't sure because of some reviews I read but I'm so happy I took a chance....customer service was great when i interacted with them for a tracking number.... so happy

Sent on 09/08/2017

Hello Danielle,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We love to hear from our happy customers! Please let us know if you have anymore questions. Have a wonderful day!

Deena · Married on 09/23/2017

Thank you very much to Ruth B who was so very helpful. She answered all of my questions and was very speedy in her responses. Thank you again. I would use linentablecloth.com again. Excellent service. Thank you!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Hello Deena,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We love to hear from our Customers! Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. Have a wonderful day!

Porsha · Married on 08/20/2017

I got a great deal, the website is easy to navigate, and they are quick to reply!

Sent on 09/28/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hi Porsha! I am so glad we could make your shopping experience enjoyable! We cannot thank you enough for your patronage! We would love to send you a coupon to use on your next purchase. Would you mind providing your email address via private wedding wire or facebook message? Have a wonderful day!

Brandy · Married on 08/19/2017

Linen Tablecloth shipped by products extremely fast. I was surprising. The material I ordered looks and feels very nice for their value. I received a few less chair covers than what I ordered. I think they may have been lost during shipping. I sent an email with my concern and received a response in less than 5 minutes with a resolution to replace them. I received the missing covers in a decent amount of time. Customer service was a five star in anybody's opinion. The quality seems great though I have not opened every single item. I have not used them yet. I am confident in the product. I saw no snags or discoloration whatsoever. Thank you Linen Tablecloth!

Sent on 02/10/2017

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Thank you, Brandy! We appreciate you purchasing from us and leaving a review.

Mary · Married on 08/08/2017

Son muy responsables y lo que pido llega rapido

Sent on 09/01/2017

Laurie · Married on 08/05/2017

To rent a single table cloth for my daughter's wedding was $12-$15 - I was able to PURCHASE tablecloth's and table runners for half this price. The quality is good and I received my order within 10 days of purchasing. (Not 10 business days...10 days!) I am happy with this vendor and would do business with them again.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Hello Laurie,

Jackie · Married on 07/29/2017

I ordered for my first time on Monday. I recieved my package on Friday very quickly! The chair covers fit the banquet chair perfectly! So happy

Sent on 10/01/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hi Jackie! Thank you for the positive feedback! We would love to send you a coupon via email to show our appreciation. Would you mind sending us you email address via Wedding Wire or Facebook private message? Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Brooklyn · Married on 07/29/2017

My Rodeo Wedding

I highly recommend Linen Tablecloth for all your wedding, and event needs!!! Amazing products, outstanding customer service, just a great company to work with when trying to decide on what linens to get for any event! I love how many color choices there are and how there are so many different materials!! They will always be my go to for event linens!!!!
    I used this company for my wedding linens and was so very pleased with everything I received it made a rodeo wedding look so phenomenal!!!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Allison · Married on 07/28/2017

Great place to buy tablecloths! Great quality for the price :)

Sent on 08/10/2017

I have ordered all of my wedding stuff from this website and it's cheap and affordable . The material is great . I love it !

Sent on 12/30/2016

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Linentablecloth! We love to hear from our happy customers!

Laphilbia · Married on 06/10/2017

I love to order from them. You receive your order in a timely manner and just like it's pictured.

Sent on 10/06/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hello and thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your feedback and are very happy you trust LinenTablecloth with your linen needs! Have a wonderful day!
  • Hung

Hung Phan · Married on 06/04/2017

Good product

Loved my linens I ordered from here for my wedding. Great quality for what you're paying.

Sent on 04/11/2019

kelly · Married on 06/03/2017

Great quality, great price! I needed them within two days and they arrived on time!

Sent on 09/22/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hi Kelly! Wow! Thanks for the awesome feedback! We would love to send you a coupon. Would you mind sending us your email address via private Facebook message or Wedding Wire private message? We look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day!

Taylor · Married on 06/03/2017

We BOUGHT all of our linens for a fraction of the price it was going to cost to rent them! They had many choices for colors, sizes, materials. They also have amazing sales so wait until they are on sale to get a great deal! We purchased the "economy polyester tablecloths" to save even more money and they were great quality. Highly recommend using this vendor!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Anne · Married on 05/27/2017

When I was first doing research on the company, I saw horrible reviews regarding customer service. After debating for several days, I decided to take the risk due to their tempting prices. My order came to my door 2 days later, but I noticed that only a few of my items came. I contacted customer service by leaving a message on their website. A representative got back to me within the hour explaining that the order shipped in two separate pieces and the second was scheduled for delivery that evening. She was very kind and professional. Sure enough, the package came that day! I opened it and one of the several tablecloths I ordered was missing. I again contacted customer service and again received very professional help in a reasonable amount of time. The representative instantly shipped out my missing item and it is scheduled to arrive today (2 days later). I got the economy polyester tablecloths and their guestbook and pen. Very high quality and perfect for the event! Customer service was phenomenal! I will definitely recommend this company to my sister and friends getting married! Wonderful first experience!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Hello Anne,
    I'm glad that you like our products and had a great experience with our Customer Service Department!
    I do want to apologize that your order came in multiple shipments and may caused you to be worried! If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department! They will be more than happy to help!

Jessica · event on: 05/13/2017

I have been so thrilled with this company- their customer service, responsiveness, shipping speeds, everything! They have been a pleasure to work with planning our high school prom.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Hello Jessica,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We love to hear from our happy customers!
    Have a wonderful day!

Christina · Married on 05/13/2017

I purchased tablecloths and napkins from Linen Tablecloth and I was very impressed with the service. The items shipped within a day or two of placing my order and I had the package by the end of the week. I am very excited to use everything for my wedding this Spring. I will definitely use Linen Tablecloth for purchases in the future.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Hello!

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Linentablecloth! We love to hear from our happy customers. Have a wonderful day!

Staci · Married on 05/06/2017

The colors online matched the table cloths perfectly. Fast service and easy to use website.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Kathy · Married on 05/04/2017

Great service. Great price. Would recommend this product.

Sent on 09/30/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hello! Thank you for the positive feedback! We would love to send you a coupon via email to show our appreciation. Would you mind sending us you email address via Wedding Wire or Facebook private message? Thank you and have a wonderful day!

They have so many option and products. I have placed several orders and have been very happy with the overall experience, quality and timelyness.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Megan · Married on 03/06/2017

Despite the other reviews, I had a great experience with LinenTablecloth. I bought chair covers and rose petals from them and got a great price and very fast shipping. My items were packed well and were good quality. I would recommend them!

Sent on 03/09/2017

I was hesitant on purchasing from this company, but I went ahead and went with them because they were the best prices by far. Looking at some of the reviews scared me, but I still went with them hoping for the best. I recently received my order & the linens are great! They aren't your super thick linens you find in a fancy restaurant, but they are still good quality and I can use them for other future events. I reached out to customer service (by email) just to follow up on my packages & they responded quickly. I'm happy I went with them :)

Sent on 02/09/2017

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hi there! We are happy to hear you are satisfied with your purchase! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Have a wonderful day!

Tara · Married on 02/08/2017

Wonderful! Ordered in February for a May wedding to be sure I had what I needed. No concerns there; I received my order in two days. To be fair, I am only 2 states away, but, still unheard of. Wow! Price was fantastic and the quality for the price is even better. I ordered 4 different sizes and 2 different colors of tablecloths and am quite pleased.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Hello Tara,

We are so happy that you are pleased with your order! We love to hear from our happy customers and we appercaite you taking the time to leave us a review! Have a wonderful day!

Ericka · Married on 01/20/2017

Completely Amazing! I ordered a very large order on Monday and received my entire order on Wednesday! And I did not pay for fast shipping. I was hesitant about the colors, because there are so many different shades of burgundy, but they were the PERFECT color! Best prices on the internet and great quality linens! Thanks to this website, it was cheaper for me to BUY all of my wedding linens than to RENT them!!! And then I can re-sale them!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Hello,
    Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience! We are extremely happy that you love your order! Congratulations on your wedding!