Linens by the Sea Reviews

Linens by the Sea 5
Linens by the Sea 6
Linens by the Sea 7

Brianna · Getting married on 10/08/2020

Linens by the sea provided stunning table coverings for my wedding. They sent me several samples upon request and we super helpful to work with. I was so pleased with the final product!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Brianna! So glad that we were able to help make your wedding day even more special!
  • Amy

Amy · Getting married on 03/23/2019

Kyle was great and extremely helpful and knowledgeable! We were able to set up a meeting to actually see and feel the linens set up for the wedding which was great.

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Linens by the Sea 8

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! It's was a pleasure working with you too!

Angela · Married on 05/26/2018

We had the best experience renting. They showed up in time and looking great. FedEx was promptly there for pick up a couple days after our event.

Linens by the Sea 9

Gina · Married on 03/17/2018

Linens by the Sea provided beautiful linens for our wedding reception, transforming the tables from ordinary to extraordinary!!!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Linens by the Sea's reply:

So happy that we were able to be a part of your special day Gina! Thank you for the kind words.
  • Z

Zack · Married on 03/17/2018

They were fairly priced, quick, easy and seamless. They also had no problem making alterations to colors and amounts as we changed our minds and declarations up to the day of the wedding. Overall they were amazing.

Juleah · Married on 03/03/2018

Beautiful quality linens! Would definitely go through this wonderful company again! They made me one very happy Bride!!!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Juleah!

Jordan · Married on 02/24/2018

Anna was awesome and super helpful! I live in the area so I was able to go into their showroom and choose my wedding linens. Shipping/delivery is wonderful - they have your linens delivered the week of your event/wedding and schedule a pick-up for you so you don't have to worry about returning them. I loved the shimmer crease turquoise linens and used them for napkins and cocktail tables. The satin ivory linens are luxurious too! Perfect for a "by the sea" theme. Thank you!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Linens by the Sea 10

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jordan! So glad we could make the process so easy and give you exactly what you wanted!

Allan · Married on 01/20/2018

All should know how great Linens by the Sea and US tents are!!!!.... look no further...If you want worry free service, great quality and conscientious people handling your event. Anna, Bill, Tim and their entire crew are priceless! I am wedding producer Allan Z of Beach Breeze Weddings and I highly recommend them with every regard

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Linens by the Sea 11
    Linens by the Sea 12
    Linens by the Sea 13
    Linens by the Sea 14

Thank you so much Allan!

Allison · Married on 01/12/2018

Everyone at the company was super helpful and accommodating! It was sooooo nice to be able to go to the warehouse and play around with table ideas and see everything in person. We worked with Anna and she made everything so easy and fun! Loved this company so much!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Linens by the Sea's reply:

It was wonderful working with you Allison! Thank you so much for the review.

Misty · Married on 06/03/2017

The linens for my Easter wedding were absolutely perfect.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for your review and we are so happy your linens were perfect!

Meredith · Married on 05/20/2017

Very happy with their service.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Thank you for your review!

Mallory · Married on 05/06/2017

Linens by the Sea was fantastic to work with! Sherri was so kind, brought wonderful ideas to our vision, and was so helpful. Our vision changed throughout the year of planning and Sherri was so gracious in sending us samples each time. As a bride planning a destination wedding, I would absolutely recommend Linens by the Sea to any couple looking to add linens to their wedding. Upgraded linens definitely polished our look and we are so happy with our choices. Thank you, Linens by the Sea!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Congratulations and we are so happy that you loved the choices!

Sara · Married on 04/29/2017

Kim was an amazing help! She understood what we were looking for and helped us make our vision a reality. Even with my two little boys running around the showroom. Extremely professional and beat all expectations.

Robin · Married on 04/29/2017

Sherri has been amazing to work with! I was having a difficult time deciding and she was more than helpful working with me on my first appointment as well as sticking me in again last minute to come to the showroom and shop again for more stuff. She was very kind and has some great ideas and input. She also knew my venue well and was able to offer great ideas and insight.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Robin,
    We are so glad that you were able to find what you needed at Linens by the Sea with the help of Sherri! Thank you so much for the kind review.
    Best Regards,
    The Linens by the Sea Team

Susan · Married on 04/22/2017

I don't know how they could have done it better. The linen options were really lovely and high quality with just what I wanted at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Hi Susan, we are so happy that we had exactly what you needed! Thank you for your business and for your review.

Cristina · Married on 04/21/2017

I used them for my wedding. They were the most professional wonderful business to work with. I am so happy they were referred to me by my wedding coordinator and venue.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Hi Cristina, Congratulations and thank you so much for your review!

Rebecca · Married on 04/14/2017

Sherry made our linen choices so easy. She was amazing and accommodating to all of our needs. One of the best ! I highly recommend Linens by the sea to anyone!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding! We are so happy that Sherri made your linen choices so easy. Thank you very much for your review.
  • User6530715 · 1+ year ago

Sherri and Anna have been such a pleasure to work with from the start. Ana's was very helpful with showing is several options in the show room and Sherri has made everything run smooth from making the appointment to booking them for our date. Beautiful linen options and an amazing staff! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Linens by the Sea's reply:

We truly appreciate your glowing review, and are so happy to hear that Anna and Sherri were so helpful! Please check our website's Current Promotions tab for any promos you might be interested in for the future.

Laurie · Married on 04/07/2017

We used this vendor for my daughters wedding and they were absolutely amazing. My husband and I have worked with a lot of vendors in the past and I have to say that this one was the best. If you are planning a wedding we would advise you to go here and don't even think about going anywhere else they are top notch.
    Anna was a peach and a pleasure to work with, she spent all the time we needed her to with us without any rush, she explained everything to us, and gave us so many options. Anna is the best!!!! You will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Laurie, thank you so much for this wonderful review, and congratulations on your daughter's wedding!

Marcia · Married on 12/30/2016

Planning a wedding long-distance can be a challenge, but when the bride is on the East coast, the groom is stationed on the West coast, the primary planner (me!) is in Ohio, and the wedding is in Florida, things get complicated! Working with Linens by the Sea was one of the easiest parts of the planning---they answered emails promptly, accommodated me when we decided to change the color of the linens (including sending me a new pack of color samples), and made everything totally stress-free. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Thank you very much for the 5 star review. We are so happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you and make your long-distance wedding stress-free!

h · Married on 12/30/2016

beautiful linens, delivered by us tent and great

Hadil · Married on 12/24/2016

Great Service, nice collection, affordable prices

Melanie · Married on 11/26/2016

EXCELLENT customer service!!! Thank you Sherri and team at Linens by the Sea / US Tent for supplying beautiful linens and rentals for our special day at Powel Crosley Estate, Sarasota FL. Sherri and Anna are FANTASTIC. Customer service and products are amazing. Thank you all for your help with designing a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Linens by the Sea's reply:

We appreciate the 5 star review, and we are so happy that we could help you design your beautiful dream wedding!

Brittany · Married on 11/18/2016

We absolutely adore Linens by the Sea and Sherri Ciko who helped me get started. This was by far the easiest and most exciting part of wedding planning process all because of her. Thanks for making it a breeze!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Brittany, Thank you so much for the review and for your kind words. We are so glad Sherri could make your wedding planning a breeze!