Lindsey Mae Events & Designs Reviews

17 Reviews for Lindsey Mae Events & Designs

17 Lindsey Mae Events & Designs Reviews

Christina · Married on 11/03/2018

Brookfield Wedding 11/3/18

Lindsey did a lot of the signage and the decorations for our wedding and she captured my vision perfectly! She was wonderful to work with and everything came out wonderful down to the smallest details. She truly made sure that all of the décor we were looking for was exactly as we’d hoped it would be. We cannot thank her enough for her attention to detail, creativeness and communication throughout this process. She was absolutely wonderful to work with!

alexandrea · Married on 09/15/2018

Lindsey was amazing! She handled everything and was able to be the creative genius behind my wedding! Thank you so much for everything you did for us Lindsey!

Hannah n · Married on 04/14/2018

Everything was great! And I loved it all!

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2017

Wow! Lindsey and Lindsey R. were really amazing, easily the best decision we made for our wedding. I don't know how we would've even accomplished our wedding without them. If you want to have your vision for your wedding completely realized without answering a million questions on the day of, HIRE THIS TEAM.

Sarah · Married on 08/19/2017

Lindsey has an eye for design. She made our ceremony and reception look beautiful. She was also very quick to respond when I had questions (even though she had a newborn baby). She also helped me stay in my budget by giving me tips on vendors and ways to get around using vendors. She also has a million beautiful things you can use for decorations. If you think of something you need, she probably has it. She made me wedding stress free!

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2017

Lindsey is amazing!! I wanted my wedding to be different, so I decided to go with a travel theme. Lindsey listened to all my ideas, and made the theme 100x better than I could have ever imagined! She used her connections with other vendors in the area to bring my dream wedding to life. My big day was so stress free because of Lindsey and her team, and it truly would not have been the same without her and all of her deign and planning skills. I highly recommend Lindsey to help bring your dream wedding to life!

Bailey · Married on 04/07/2017

Lindsey was so amazing and helped make my wedding enjoyable. She did so much work before I even submitted my payments to her and made me feel like she was truly invested in me and my sanity rather than just a paycheck. She did my wedding stuff on her time and just went above and beyond. She was truly professional and level headed throughout the entire process. She will make you life SO much easier for your special day!

Krystle · Married on 10/22/2016

I highly recommend Lindsey. Her wedding design was so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! She made the wedding planning process so easy. Thanks, Lindsey!

Hannah · Married on 08/20/2016

Lindsey was a true blessing in helping us both on our special day and doing some initial planning. She has the absolute most amazing demeanor and professionalism. We used a beautiful but new rustic venue along with multiple vendors and musicians; Lindsey pulled our day off without any difficulty. My entire family (we have multiple recent weddings) remarked how wonderful it was to work with Lindsey but also how well she coordinated our whole day, down to the last detail. I would highly recommend you use her fabulous services-you will not regret it!

Abbey · Married on 07/30/2016

Lindsey was so awesome! Took our Ideas and made them better than we imagined. The day before the wedding and day of the wedding she worked tirelessly to give us a stress free wedding day.

Hannah · Married on 07/23/2016

Lindsey is so creative and thorough. Even if you have worked on planning, she will catch things that you would not have thought of! She is great with taking a not so pretty space and making it absolutely beautiful! She helped me with my wedding as a gift, but regardless, I would say she is worth every penny because she was a huge help and I couldn't have done it without her!

Patti · Married on 06/25/2016

Lindsey has the knowledge and style to assist with any wedding and a calming presence that helps so much. As the mother of the bride, I was feeling a little frazzled until Lindsey walked in. She ensures everything is where is should be, that everyone has what they need and when you break one of the boutonnieres (oh no!) she fixes it! She always made sure the bride was happy with every touch and gave very useful advice. She had the reception set up and looking perfect for us and sent me some photos ahead of time to reassure us that all was going well at the reception venue. She was organized and keep everything running smoothly without us feeling rushed. So many things that I would have overlooked - she just took care of for us. It's like having a fairy godmother around!!! I highly recommend Lindsey - she is great!

Mikayla · Married on 06/04/2016

I am so glad I chose Lindsey to help with my big day. We have known her a while outside of her business, but I had never really got to sit down and just chat with her. She was extremely helpful when it came to planning. She had wonderful ideas on the theme that I wanted and the day of... I was BLOWN AWAY!!! It was more than I ever could have imagined. She decorated so so perfect! I highly recommend her for not only weddings but any event!

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

Leading up to our wedding Lindsey was a huge help! Because our wedding was out of state it was so helpful to have someone who knew the area and could locate potential vendors for us. She was always willing to talk things through with me and talk me "off the ledge" when wedding planning got stressful! It was also so helpful to have someone the day of to finish set up and keep things running smoothly at the church! Thank you Lindsey!

Shana · Married on 04/24/2016

Lindsey went above and beyond all of my expectations! I gave her a few random ideas of what I wanted and she created a setting that was more breathtaking than I imagined for my big day. She is a kind, creative and professional designer that finds amazing and affordable ways to make your wedding the dream that you'd always imagine. I can't say enough to describe how wonderful her and her work are and will recommend her to everyone!

Annie · Married on 01/16/2016

When we decided last minute to plan a small winter wedding and wanted to get married in 2 weeks I had no idea where to begin!! Lindsey was perfect for the job. My vission of a winter wedding wouldn't have come together without her. She is so creative and helpful and I knew I didn't have to worry about anything. The church and the reception decorations were absolutely beautiful! I couldn't have been more happy or have enjoyed my special day anymore!!!