Lindsey Mae Events & Designs Reviews

24 | Knoxville, TN

24 Reviews for Lindsey Mae Events & Designs

Teresa Orlow · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolute Visionary!

Lindsey and her team did an incredible job! We are from out of state and Lindsey was so accommodating! She was willing to meet with us well in advance since we had to travel. On the day of, my wife and I had a vision of what we wanted and Lindsey took it and turned it into more than we could've imagined! Our big day was amazing and could not have done it with Lindsey and her awesome team! Highly recommend!

Heather · Married on 09/27/2019

Roussin/Thomas Wedding

Lindsey was amazing! I loved having her as my wedding coordinator. We hired her to help with set up and take down and she did so much more than that! She answered any questions I had and I knew with her in charge my day would go great! I highly recommend Lindsey!

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome Service with Lindsey!

Lindsey was absolutely a delight to work with! Easy to communicate with and took great time to listen to exactly what I wanted!

Shelley Gray · Married on 01/05/2019

Lindsey was Amazing!

Lindsey was fantastic! We were just having a small ceremony and reception, but Lindsey’s recommendations and work bringing everything together was exceptional! She was able to handle the tricky task of creating just what we wanted- something small but professionally done without looking overdone. I would definitely give her my highest recommendation!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Christina · Married on 11/03/2018

Brookfield Wedding 11/3/18

Lindsey did a lot of the signage and the decorations for our wedding and she captured my vision perfectly! She was wonderful to work with and everything came out wonderful down to the smallest details. She truly made sure that all of the décor we were looking for was exactly as we’d hoped it would be. We cannot thank her enough for her attention to detail, creativeness and communication throughout this process. She was absolutely wonderful to work with!

Sent on 11/14/2018

alexandrea · Married on 09/15/2018

Lindsey was amazing! She handled everything and was able to be the creative genius behind my wedding! Thank you so much for everything you did for us Lindsey!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Hannah n · Married on 04/14/2018

Everything was great! And I loved it all!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2017

Wow! Lindsey and Lindsey R. were really amazing, easily the best decision we made for our wedding. I don't know how we would've even accomplished our wedding without them. If you want to have your vision for your wedding completely realized without answering a million questions on the day of, HIRE THIS TEAM.

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • Amberini22

Amber · Married on 09/09/2017

Lindsey was and is the best vendor I hired for our wedding. Without her I would have lost my mind. She set up our wedding beautifully. We never even met until our rehearsal dinner. I would recommend her to any couple needing a planner. She is affordable and friendly. She helped create our "fairy-tale"

Sent on 09/13/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/19/2017

Lindsey has an eye for design. She made our ceremony and reception look beautiful. She was also very quick to respond when I had questions (even though she had a newborn baby). She also helped me stay in my budget by giving me tips on vendors and ways to get around using vendors. She also has a million beautiful things you can use for decorations. If you think of something you need, she probably has it. She made me wedding stress free!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2017

Lindsey is amazing!! I wanted my wedding to be different, so I decided to go with a travel theme. Lindsey listened to all my ideas, and made the theme 100x better than I could have ever imagined! She used her connections with other vendors in the area to bring my dream wedding to life. My big day was so stress free because of Lindsey and her team, and it truly would not have been the same without her and all of her deign and planning skills. I highly recommend Lindsey to help bring your dream wedding to life!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Bailey · Married on 04/07/2017

Lindsey was so amazing and helped make my wedding enjoyable. She did so much work before I even submitted my payments to her and made me feel like she was truly invested in me and my sanity rather than just a paycheck. She did my wedding stuff on her time and just went above and beyond. She was truly professional and level headed throughout the entire process. She will make you life SO much easier for your special day!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Krystle · Married on 10/22/2016

I highly recommend Lindsey. Her wedding design was so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! She made the wedding planning process so easy. Thanks, Lindsey!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Hannah · Married on 08/20/2016

Lindsey was a true blessing in helping us both on our special day and doing some initial planning. She has the absolute most amazing demeanor and professionalism. We used a beautiful but new rustic venue along with multiple vendors and musicians; Lindsey pulled our day off without any difficulty. My entire family (we have multiple recent weddings) remarked how wonderful it was to work with Lindsey but also how well she coordinated our whole day, down to the last detail. I would highly recommend you use her fabulous services-you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Abbey · Married on 07/30/2016

Lindsey was so awesome! Took our Ideas and made them better than we imagined. The day before the wedding and day of the wedding she worked tirelessly to give us a stress free wedding day.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Hannah · Married on 07/23/2016

Lindsey is so creative and thorough. Even if you have worked on planning, she will catch things that you would not have thought of! She is great with taking a not so pretty space and making it absolutely beautiful! She helped me with my wedding as a gift, but regardless, I would say she is worth every penny because she was a huge help and I couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Patti · Married on 06/25/2016

Lindsey has the knowledge and style to assist with any wedding and a calming presence that helps so much. As the mother of the bride, I was feeling a little frazzled until Lindsey walked in. She ensures everything is where is should be, that everyone has what they need and when you break one of the boutonnieres (oh no!) she fixes it! She always made sure the bride was happy with every touch and gave very useful advice. She had the reception set up and looking perfect for us and sent me some photos ahead of time to reassure us that all was going well at the reception venue. She was organized and keep everything running smoothly without us feeling rushed. So many things that I would have overlooked - she just took care of for us. It's like having a fairy godmother around!!! I highly recommend Lindsey - she is great!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Mikayla · Married on 06/04/2016

I am so glad I chose Lindsey to help with my big day. We have known her a while outside of her business, but I had never really got to sit down and just chat with her. She was extremely helpful when it came to planning. She had wonderful ideas on the theme that I wanted and the day of... I was BLOWN AWAY!!! It was more than I ever could have imagined. She decorated so so perfect! I highly recommend her for not only weddings but any event!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

Leading up to our wedding Lindsey was a huge help! Because our wedding was out of state it was so helpful to have someone who knew the area and could locate potential vendors for us. She was always willing to talk things through with me and talk me "off the ledge" when wedding planning got stressful! It was also so helpful to have someone the day of to finish set up and keep things running smoothly at the church! Thank you Lindsey!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Shana · Married on 04/24/2016

Lindsey went above and beyond all of my expectations! I gave her a few random ideas of what I wanted and she created a setting that was more breathtaking than I imagined for my big day. She is a kind, creative and professional designer that finds amazing and affordable ways to make your wedding the dream that you'd always imagine. I can't say enough to describe how wonderful her and her work are and will recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Annie · Married on 01/16/2016

When we decided last minute to plan a small winter wedding and wanted to get married in 2 weeks I had no idea where to begin!! Lindsey was perfect for the job. My vission of a winter wedding wouldn't have come together without her. She is so creative and helpful and I knew I didn't have to worry about anything. The church and the reception decorations were absolutely beautiful! I couldn't have been more happy or have enjoyed my special day anymore!!!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Holly · Married on 12/29/2018

Good experience!!

Lindsey was professional and provided us with a elegantly decorated venue!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • David

David · Married on 10/12/2019

1.0

Service was minimal at best and borderline painful in parts.

If I had to summarize our experience with Lindsey Mae Events & Designs I would say it was absolutely minimal at best and borderline painful in parts. Prior to the wedding we met with Lindsey several times. That part was adequate however, we had a few concerns because it didn't feel like she was asking us many questions or giving us much guidance about what was going to happen. We hoped though because of the price we were paying and because of other reviews that the day of everything would come together. When the wedding day came around though the experience was truly terrible and that really could be considered an understatement. Overall, Lindsey's crew was generally unavailable and we had to double check everything they did. They arrived after every other vendor and were rushing to finish the decor. We only had a few specific requests but they didn't even get those right. My groomsmen and I ended up coordinating the vendors which meant I didn't get to even sit down once before the wedding started. To give an example of one of their many careless mistakes, they put our wedding programs on the table going into the reception instead of going into the ceremony. When we were scheduled to enter the reception they were down at the reception eating and helping themselves to the open bar. Our photographer had to run down the hill and coordinate with the DJ. At the cake cutting I had to coordinate everyone because they were not there. They had already begun to clean up their decor while we were up the hill cutting the cake. At the end of the day many things were left undone including turning off the propane heaters. I had to make sure things were correctly cleaned up because they left before we did. This review may be long however, it truly is only a short summary of the ways they failed us on our wedding day. Since the wedding we have even heard from our other vendors more stories about the ways the coordinators failed on their responsibilities. The thing that was most difficult though is that we hired Lindsey Mae Events & Designs so our friends didn't have to serve at our wedding but because of Lindsey and associates it ended up being the complete opposite. Thankful, despite all of their failures, because of our friends and other vendors we still had a great time at our wedding.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Aubree · Married on 09/14/2019

1.0

Only thing I would have changed about my wedding

I hired a coordinator in the hopes of making my day less stressful but instead it added to my stress and ended up in embarrassment. My guest commented on their unprofessional appearance and lack of work ethic. They disregarded the reception layout I gave them. They also told me they didn’t have my seating arrangement 20 minutes before I walked down the isle because it wouldnt print. I immediately wrote it on paper for them and they went ahead and seated empty plates for guest that didn’t come after I told them previously to ignore the extra name tags packed. I kept getting asked where the missing people were and if they were coming, people were weirdly spaced out and it left barely any room for me to walk between the tables. I also hired them for clean up so that my guest wouldn’t have to yet they announced for my guest to carry their own chairs back from the ceremony. Once the event was over I was told by the venue the area needed to be swept and mopped for me to get my security deposit back. She brushed it off and my guest jumped in and mopped my venue. She didn’t even have my name right on her wedding binder lol. I was her third wedding in a row so overall I felt like I wasn’t listened to or cared about and that I was just a number in her books.

Sent on 10/02/2019