Lindsey M. Events Reviews

64 | New York, NY

64 Reviews for Lindsey M. Events

Penny · Married on 10/15/2016

Lindsey was the lucky charm within the team my daughter chose to bring her dream wedding to life. She helped in the final month with vendors and design plus she was our day-of coordinator which is where she excelled hands down. The venue was a raw space so she came early as vendors came to set up and she left late making sure all rentals were taken care of. She kept in close contact with my daughter, myself, and vendors when needed, throughout planning, tied up the loose ends, smiled through it all, so that we could relax and enjoy the day. She is a trustworthy person who is organized, efficient, professional yet down to earth with an innate ability to bring out exactly the mood the bride and groom want for their special day! We miss not having to speak/email/message Lindsey every day. She is a joy!! She was the lucky charm for at the time of my daughter's wedding, she hadn't had a wedding with any rain. We had the best Oct. 2016 weekend in that month. Thank you, Lindsey!!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Katie · Married on 10/09/2016

Lindsey (and her impeccable day-of assistant, Alex) brought such peace of mind to our wedding day. As a mostly DIY bride with predominantly first time vendors, and a VERY specific vision, the day of could have easily been a disaster. However, we had Lindsey on site to make sure everything went perfectly, she even made last minute aesthetic choices in line with my vision that I know made all the difference! She helped my vendors execute flawlessly, and MOST importantly, I wasn't exposed to a single stressor on the morning of my wedding! Bride/Groom--you need Lindsey! Bride/Groom SOs--you need Lindsey EVEN MORE! Whether utilizing her services to finally help you relax the day (month, really) of your wedding, or letting her plan the bulk of it--you're in teriffic hands.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Michael · Married on 10/08/2016

Lindsey's service is worth every penny. She accommodated our budget by providing "week-of" planning and coordination services in lieu of her traditional "month-of" package, which helped us meet our overall wedding budget. Lindsey was prompt, professional, and friendly during the entire time we worked with her (and her assistant, Alex). We had no issues in coordinating with our vendors because of Lindsey's involvement, and even when we had a minor issue with a vendor on our wedding day, Lindsey and Alex promptly got it resolved for us. We'd highly recommend Lindsey to any couple looking for a hassle-free and professional wedding planning service.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Brian · Married on 09/24/2016

Lindsey was a simply fantastic wedding planner. We reached out to her late in the game, so she was booked up for our weekend, but thanks to her connections across the NYC wedding-planning industry, she lined up Kristi Sanchez from Polka Dot Events. Together, the two of them put our minds at ease in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and the day of. We are semi-obsessed with planning things ourselves, but we could not have made things run as effortlessly without Lindsey's behind-the-scenes work, and Kristi moving people into place on the day.

Don't go at it alone. And don't go at it without Lindsey.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Ravi · Married on 09/03/2016

Lindsey was such a joy to have at our wedding. Not only was she courteous to my wife and me, she was like that with everyone! Our wedding party loved her because of her great personality. She kept us on track like a professional and when we needed to make moves, she mad sure our departures weren't abrupt and that our guests didn't feel like they were being ignored.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Meg · Married on 07/23/2016

Lindsey was wonderful to work with for our wedding! The weeks leading up to the big day are quite stressful but Lindsey alleviated the stress and coordinated the month of and day of activities so well. She is very experienced, professional, patient, organized and fun to work with! We were confident in Lindsey's ability to coordinate the whole event so it allowed us to enjoy our special day. I would recommend Lindsey to any bride and groom!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Megan · Married on 07/23/2016

Lindsey is the best. She was everything I had hoped for in a planner and more – she’s completely on top of it all, and she has impeccable taste. She skillfully managed all of our wedding day logistics and also put together a perfect space for the night before, including beautiful flower arrangements that she made herself! She’s the sweetest and was a dream to work with from start to finish. Can’t say enough good things.

Sent on 11/13/2016

It reduced so much stress knowing Lindsey was in touch with all of our vendors and had a plan. Also, most importantly it allows you to enjoy your wedding day knowing everything is taken care of.

Sent on 06/26/2016

joel · Married on 06/11/2016

It's fairly easy to plan an event (in our case a wedding) in concept and to make initial decisions on your own. However, as the big day approaches, having someone working for you who is detail oriented and is willing and able to take care of the nuts and bolts of planning, coordinating with vendors, etc. is essential. Lindsey's coordination skills made the whole process leading up to the wedding so much more manageable and it allowed us to really enjoy our day without worrying about any of the details.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Leandra · Married on 06/02/2016

Lindsey helped plan my nonprofit's annual fundraiser for 600+ people. Can't recommend her enough! She is so professional and on top of things, calm in a crisis, and generally a delight to work with

Sent on 07/05/2016

Meredith · Married on 05/21/2016

Lindsey has the most amazing taste and creativity! Her attention to detail, patience, and resourcefulness made our wedding day shine. Having her help took an enormous amount of stress off my mind and allowed me to enjoy the process of wedding planning. I am so grateful to have had her guidance and cannot recommend her services highly enough!

Sent on 06/24/2016

John · Married on 05/21/2016

Lindsey is an absolute dream to work with - she is super organized, and her famous clipboard will really put you at ease! I can't tell you how grateful my husband and I are that we worked with her - she truly helped make our day go as smoothly as can be.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Leah · Married on 04/30/2016

Lindsey was incredible to work with. From our very first meeting, we knew we wanted to work with her because she was so down to earth, so organized and so experienced. She made our day run so smoothly and literally everyone at our wedding said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Lindsey offered us advise based on her experience about things that we never would have thought to consider. And good thing we did because it made the night and day all the better. Her demeanor was professional and organized but also so warm and friendly. She was not overbearing but knew what needed to get done and got it done. From nearly one monht out, we handed all of our planning needs over to her and didn't worry about a single thing from there on out. I would recommend Lindsey to anyone planning a wedding- she was a dream to work with.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Bruce · Married on 10/10/2015

Lindsey was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the very beginning, she was timely, thorough and I cannot say enough about her planning and coordination efforts. She was able to easily consolidate so many moving parts into an easy to understand detailed plan that was essential to keeping us on track as we planned for our big day. She asked thorough questions to get a sense of the theme we were looking for and provided vendors, ideas and recommendations that exceeded our initial vision. I would welcome the opportunity to work with her again and highly recommend her to anyone planning an event/wedding!

Sent on 10/19/2015

I will be the first one to say that if it weren't for Lindsey my husband and I would not have gotten married. Lindsey was nothing short of wonderful and every one of our vendors would agree wholeheartedly. I received nothing but compliments from our band, photographer, and venue manager on her, citing "fantastic to work with, so organized, beautifully detailed". She singlehandedly negotiated all of our contracts and maintained an incredibly organized grip on all of our "to-do's", payments, due dates, and honestly, kept us on track so we didn't feel stressed when the nitty gritty aspects started coming into play, like decor. She made the process of a wedding be so smooth and my husband and I have agreed that she was the best investment we could have made for our wedding. Lindsey always made time for us within our busy schedules for meetings (especially at venue locations) and developed great relationships with our vendors to save us money where we could. Everything was fluid, happy, and as I said when I met Lindsey "I want to remember the day, and not be distracted." I wasn't distracted, I remember every moment, and Lindsey made a HUGE wedding of 250+, multi tiered event go seamlessly. I would recommend Lindsey to anyone who is planning an event, large or small because she will help you develop your vision and your perfect day into reality.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Colleen · Married on 09/26/2015

Lindsey was an amazing and vital component of our wedding! You may think you can do it all - but you can't and Lindsey is there to help and take so much stress off your plate. From her excellent eye for design and putting everything together to her flower suggestions and ideas to keep on budget, she made our wedding look amazing. Our vendors loved working with her as well. She is talented, organized, and a wonderful addition to your special day. Her different packages allowed us to use her services and still be at the level of involvement we wanted. Amazing!!

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • User5382067 · 2+ years ago

Lindsey was on top of every aspect of our wedding day and was prepared for any situation. She was a pleasure to have around and she was not intrusive but took care of what needed to be done. Any couple that is using Lindsey can feel confident that she will do everything necessary in order for your day to be perfect even if it means doing things outside of her scope of work. I highly recommend her services.

Amy · Married on 08/13/2015

We found Lindsey and began working with her a year before our wedding date. Throughout the year she was such a support and really helped keep our planning on track. She is very organized, detailed, and punctual. She is easy to talk to, collaborate with, and gives great feedback. I described to her the very specific (and admittedly somewhat odd) vision I had for our wedding and she helped me execute it perfectly. Our wedding was such a success and my husband and I both describe it as simply perfect. Lindsey was such a huge hand in making our perfect wedding night happen.

Kevin & Enrico · Married on 07/31/2015

Wow - Okay ... where do I start? I wanted someone who was not only going to take the stress of the day away for me - but was going to keep it organized all while doing it with a smile on their face ... and a gorgeous one at that!! Lindsey is magnificent! We hired her for day of services which meant she took over about 2 weeks to a month out - but really - I want this woman to take over my life in general!! I mean she was so wonderful. She really kept us on track and helped us to stay focused. And if we were behind on something she gave us a little nudge (although we were pretty good about staying on top of things!) My wedding party and family and other vendors all commented on her complete and utter professionalism as well as her kind and friendly demeanor. And that's all I wanted for the face of my wedding - someone that was really nice and sweet and organized as hell! Do yourself a favor and stop looking. Hire this woman. Right now. Just do it. Hire her. My wedding day was one of the most special days of my life and she is truly one of the reasons why. How many people say that about a wedding coordinator????

Sent on 08/24/2015

Enrico · Married on 07/31/2015

My husband and I hired Lindsey as our wedding co-ordinator and my only regret was that I didn't hire her to do ALL of my planning from the very beginning! She was a Godsend! I literally cannot imagine how the day would have happened without her! Both my husband and I consider our wedding day to be the best day of our lives and we have Lindsey to thank for making it come off like a dream! She thought of everything, and many of my projects and designs for table layouts, escort card station, etc. were executed by her as if we were of the same mind! Everything was perfect! Our family and friends commented on how personable and professional she was! One example; My best man doesn't drink alcohol and when he was handed a glass of champagne to make a toast, Lindsey didn't miss a beat! She was READY with a flute of sparkling cider and changed it out so he could make his toast, and only she and the best man were aware of the switch! I mean ... can you say #FairyGodMother? Do your self, your guests, AND your sanity a favor and HIRE HER! I wouldn't trust the best day of my life to anyone else! (nor should you!)

Jacqueline · Married on 07/25/2015

We hired Lindsey as our Day of Coordinator and she was an absolute life saver. She was extremely precise, organized, and knowledgable about rehearsal & wedding day timelines as well as proper etiquette. She was able to take all the planning we had done for the past 11 months and put it into production. One major reason we loved Lindsey so much is that she does not impose, she does not tell you want to do, but rather tells you options that will work best and allows you to decide as a couple. She absolutely is the most flexible coordinator out there that will help make your day extremely you and personal.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Daniel · Married on 07/25/2015

We could not have been happier with Lindsey- who helped us navigate through the wedding planning in an excellent manner. Although it might sound like a cliche; I cannot think of one thing I would have done differently, and I will certainly recommend Lindsey M. Events for friends and family in the future.

Sent on 08/04/2015
  • James

James · Married on 06/20/2015

From the Bride:
    I knew the instant I met Lindsey that she was the perfect person to be my day of wedding coordinator. She is extremely personable, punctual, organized, creative and honest. While I hired her as our day of coordinator she really went above and beyond her duties. She thought of things that I never even would have thought of and she kept the day and even the weeks before very organized so everything ran very smoothly. I slept better at night knowing that she had everything under control. My bridal party, parents, husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding day while Lindsey managed the vendors, guests, venues and little surprises that came up throughout the day. Also, Lindsey was very honest with me and I valued her opinion during the planning. She stands behind her suggestions and supports her ideas, told me if I was cramming too many things into the day and offered different options, scouted out photography locations, ran and got umbrellas when the forecast said it might rain, and disguised hoola hoops that I was using as a prop for a surprise at the reception. My vendors all spoke very highly of her and so did my family and friends. I highly recommend Lindsey to you as I will to my friends and family. She was such a pleasure.
    From the Groom: Highly recommend!
    I was so impressed with Lindsey, she went above and beyond and was a pleasure to have around. The next time I see her she will be a guest instead of working, super friendly, calm, efficient and organized.
    I have been in the hospitality industry for 18 years and she still really impressed me. I actually received positive comments from numerous guests at the wedding about her.
    Don't think, just hire her!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Ali · Married on 06/06/2015

I cannot even begin to thank Lindsey enough for her weekend coordination skills. Everything was perfect, right down to the very last detail. Flawlessly executed and she is 100% responsible for that. It was amazing, incredible, a perfect weekend and we absolutely could not have done it without her tireless work. THANK YOU LINDSEY. It all went wonderfully and I am forever in debt to her for her help. Our wedding was a logistical and detail nightmare and Lindsey/her assistant worked tirelessly (literally until 2AM both nights), even following our busses to make sure they got home safely. I loved her attention to detail (hello 12 page weekend coordination document) and her ability to keep things moving forward CALMLY. I hope we keep in touch and I will absolutely be recommending her to any future engaged friends in the area! Could not have had this wedding without her.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Ali · Married on 06/06/2015

I cannot even begin to thank her enough for weekend coordination skills. Everything was perfect, right down to the very last detail. Flawlessly executed and she was 100% responsible for that. It was amazing, incredible, a perfect weekend and we absolutely could not have done it without her tireless work. THANK YOU LINDSEY. I hope we didn't stress her out too much with the 100000 things going on, but it all went wonderfully and I am forever in debt to her for her help. I hope we keep in touch and I will absolutely be recommending her to any future engaged friends in the area! Our wedding was a logistical and detail nightmare and Lindsey killed it, from a 12 page detail coordination document to 2AM last calls with the transportation, following them home to make sure they made it. She's the best!! Absolutely would've killed myself without her! Yay weddings!

Sent on 06/16/2015