Linds Custom Meats & Catering Reviews

Linds Custom Meats & Catering 1
Linds Custom Meats & Catering 2
Linds Custom Meats & Catering 3

Ryan · Married on 08/10/2019

Great group of men an woman to have at your event. Delicious food you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/01/2018
  • Casandra

Casandra · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome!!!

Their food was amazing!! We got the whole smoked pig, chicken, and sirloin steak. The mashed potatoes were to die for!!!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Simone · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing food

Linds was such a wonderful choice to cater our wedding day! The food was absolutely delicious and a big hit with the guests! The owner and his daughter are very sweet and a joy to work with!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Brandon · Married on 05/11/2019

Groom Travis

Linds is wonderful to work with they are prompt and very professional. The quality and the taste of the food was excellent, the guests loved the variety.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Karen · Married on 10/06/2018

Reception for Son and Daughter

The food was very good and exceeded my expectations. There was plenty to serve folks, with food left over to send home with folks that wanted food for Sunday dinner the next day. Good service, and everything was left in order.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Carissa · Married on 07/28/2018

We love Lind’s catering! They catered our wedding, staff is fun and friendly! And the food tastes even better! I will definitely use them again, and would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Mike · Married on 03/10/2018

I have used Linds for catering about 20 times over the past 7 years. I have never been disappointing with the service or quality of food. They are very responsive and always on time. Many of my deals require exact timing and they are always early and ready to go when the dinner bell rings!! I would not hesitate to book them for any wedding or special event!
    Mike Compton
    GM United Rentals

Sent on 03/20/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely fantastic

We hired Linds Catering for our September wedding in 2017. He was so amazing the whole staff was so friendly and I could not have been happier. The food was absolutely superb and melted in your mouth! Would recommend them 100x over. Love the whole family, they are wonderful people with a wonderful business.

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Linds Custom Meats & Catering 4

Michael · Married on 08/26/2017

Linds Custom Meats did a fantastic job of catering my outside party event. Food was prepared exactly as specified with delivery and set up on time. Linds even arranged for outside tables and chairs! I wound not hesitate for one minute to have Linds Meats do my next event.
    M.P.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Caleb · Married on 07/03/2017

Lind's Custom Meats and Catering there's no one better! We come from a HUGE family. We've had our share of weddings, and so we've had our share of wedding food. We had more compliments on how great the food was even months after the wedding. Mike and his staff are wonderful and make it stress free. Mike understands how to serve a crowd and make them happy! We felt like we were in good hands, we highly recommend them. We will continue to use them, in fact, my daughter just got engaged last August and we are having Lind's do the food again. Can't wait!

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Linds Custom Meats & Catering 5
    Linds Custom Meats & Catering 6

Andrea · Married on 07/30/2016

Delicious food and the set up was stylish for our wedding. They were on time and cleaned up efficiently. I will hire Linds catering team again for sure!

Sent on 05/01/2018