Lincolnshire Marriott Resort Reviews

Lincolnshire Marriott Resort 4
  • Nikki

Nikki · Getting married on 06/20/2020

I love this venue

I love everything about my further venue I first met with Gail who is in charge of appointments for venues and I fell in love with the venue space and the location of it when she showed me it! She explained everything so well. I will soon be meeting with Christine my wedding planner in June ❤️

Sent on 02/07/2019

Jynell · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Day

Our vendor manager Christine was amazing and nice. We left so happy as well as our guest.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Susan · Married on 03/26/2017

We could never have imagined how spectular and beautiful the Marriott would make our wedding reception. Our coordinator, Rose, was wonderful. She was so professional and kind and made things simply amazing. Our banquet captain for the evening after Rose left was Felipe and he was wonderful as well. The food was delicious; we wish we could have eaten more! We so highly recommend the Marriott Lincolnshire that I'm not even sure these words will do it justice. They will make your evening something to remember! You can't go wrong with booking here.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

The Marriott did an absolute amazing job! We had our wedding in get Grand Marquee Pavillon and everything was just beautiful. Glenna was great to work with and she helped us every step of the way! Our banquet captain Felipe was so great as well! We had a few family hiccups come up during the night and he took care of them no problem. Overall, wonderful experience!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Heidi was very professional and took such wonderful time to help us hopefully decide on their resort. Looked at all the halls and even saw the complementary room you can stay in when booked with them.

Sent on 09/21/2015

We chose the Lincolnshire Marriott for our daughter's wedding and could not have been happier. Our event manager was Gregory Mabile. He was wonderful to work with: always calm and very responsive. He was extremely helpful during the months and months of planning. We always felt that he had things under control. We had the ceremony and reception at the Lakeside Pavilion which was a lovely setting. All of the food was delicious. The staff made sure that things flowed smoothly. We really did not have to worry about anything other than having a wonderful time. We had a lot of out of town guests, so it was extremely convenient for everyone to stay right at the Marriott. The next morning we hosted brunch at the Fairfield Inn restaurant which worked out beautifully. My only disappointments in this venue are the accessibility of washrooms from the Lakeside Pavilion and the decor of the neighboring Main Brace Lounge. Marriott, it's time for some renovation!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Tracy · Married on 09/06/2015

Have your wedding here. Greg and the events team were amazing to work with in planning the day. The food is actually fantastic, and not just good for a wedding venue, like just legitimately delicious. I could not have picked a better venue to host my day.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Before I got married, I could not possibly understand how a venue had such great reviews, but 4 days after my wedding, I am absolutely ecstatic about the quality of service that we had at our wedding. First of all, planning a wedding is stressful, but Kristen made it a breeze. She answered every question I had immediately. You can tell that she is a seasoned professional with many many weddings under her belts, because everything ran like a well-oiled machine. From when we pulled up to drop off the items for the ceremony and reception on Friday until we left at noon on Sunday, I felt completely confident in the hotel's ability to take care of us an our guests and make the weekend everything that we hoped that it would be.

I was thinking that by having my wedding at a hotel instead of another outdoor venue that I was sacrificing beauty for functionality, but I was completely wrong. Everything was GORGEOUS. The outdoor ceremony, the ballroom decor (don't pay attention to the carpet, with upgraded chairs and the colored linens and uplighting, you never even see it).

Oh and the food? We got a million and one compliments on it. It was perfect. I could not be happier.

Sent on 08/26/2015

The Marriott was a great place for a wedding (we had ours August 1) We had ours in the smaller tent and it was perfect for a group under 100. The food was fantastic and the guests are still talking about it.

Kristen T the event planner is wonderful. She is on time and is always around for questions and suggestions.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Madeline · Married on 10/25/2014

The Marriott was incredibly helpful. The entire process was both easy and FUN!

Sent on 11/08/2014

My wedding seriously had no issues. The food was amazing, everyone loved it. The set up was perfect and nothing went wrong once. Laura Dailey my wedding coordinator at the Marriott made things so easy and was always in contact. The Marriott did anything we asked even if they normally don't hold a certain food or drink. Our wedding was beyond perfect and rate them above 5 stars. Most amazing venue and such great staff. Made our day beyond our dreams perfect!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

The Lincolnshire Marriott Resort was everything we hoped for and more. Kristen was so attentive throughout the whole process. Every question we had was addressed in a timely manner. The food was amazing! We got married in the winter and Kristen and her team made sure paths were plowed so we could get our outdoor pictures. Thank you!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Cassie · Married on 10/19/2013

The Lincolnshire Marriott was absolutely fantastic for my wedding. They were there from the beginning to the end. Our event planner was so responsive and willing to help anyway she could. There is reason that the saying is you pay for what you get. While we did put out a pretty penny, IT WAS SO WORTH IT. Granted, my husband and I footed the bill ourself, but again, so worth it. The entire Marriott bent over backwards for us, and my wedding day is definitely the day I need that. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/31/2013

The people we worked with at the Marriott in Lincolnshire included Michelle and Kristen. They were extremely helpful in making sure we had everything we needed, and ON the day of the wedding, Kristen's calm nature and personality aided in keeping the bride(me!) calm.

The food was outrageously good... Not even "for wedding food," but just in general, it was really great. We got countless compliments from our guests on how incredible everything was, and everyone was so impressed with the unique pot-pie-esque soup!

We didn't reserve large suites in advance for getting ready (we probably should have been advised to do so by someone at the Marriott), and the normal rooms we had to get ready in weren't big enough, especially with myself, my 5 bridesmaids, the mothers, and flower girl all getting our hair and makeup done... The Marriott gave us a conference room instead and were pretty quick to be accommodating.

To too things off, the day after our event, our special and sentimental ring bearer pillow was missing (don't leave a 3-year old in charge of such things), and Kristen went above and beyond to find it.

My whole family was quite satisfied and would recommend this venue for both ceremony and reception needs!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2012

The Marriott Lincolnshire is a beautiful place to have a wedding especially in the fall. We had our ceremony on the Lakeside pavilion deck with a background of reds, golds, greens and yellows from the trees as our decorations. It was exactly what we pictured! Our reception was in the Lakeside pavilion tent which is a great venue for a wedding of our size, approx 180 guests. The food was fantastic and the service was top notch! Everything came together as we had planned with our wedding coordinator from the Marriott, Katie Rafa. She was a joy to work with. Very helpful, friendly and always quick to respond to my questions. This is a wonderful place to have a wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2012

We had our reception at the Marriott Lincolnshire Resort in the Lakeside Pavilion. We wanted to have our reception at a place where our guests could just go up to their rooms after the wedding and not have to worry about driving home. Our reception was everything we dreamed of and more! The food was delicious, the venue was so pretty, and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. Laura was our wedding coordinator and she did an amazing job! We definitely recommend the Marriott Lincolnshire Resort!

Sent on 08/08/2012
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/30/2012

The Marriott made my wedding and the entire planning experience one I will never forget. Everything was flawless. I received so many compliments from my guests and Katie Wallis (my event coordinator) made sure that everything was done to my specifications. Communication was always prompt and professional. It was so wonderful to be able to sit back and enjoy our day knowing that everything was taken care of. If you are looking for a beautiful venue with top notch service, look no further. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/11/2012

heather · Married on 11/11/2011

Laura was AMAZING. Everything we asked for was done. Such an easy and professional team to work with. Highly reccomended!

Sent on 12/06/2011

Adina · Married on 09/04/2011

We were so happy with the entire planning process as well as our wedding day. The sales manager Linda Schafer and events planner Katie Wallis were professional and hardworking. Anything they mentioned would be done was done and on a timely manner. The day of the wedding went smoothly, the food was fantastic and the bar lines were short. We would strongly recommend this place to any bride/groom not only due to the above but because the area is absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 09/18/2011

Katelyn · Married on 08/26/2011

Love, Love, Love the Marriott Lincolnshire Resort. Laura and Linda were beyond welcoming, helping, accommodating, and basically anything and everything you want and need in a wedding planner. Laura always responded to me emails and phone calls in a timely manner and always had ideas and solutions for the problems that came up. The food was beyond fantastic and the service was impeccable. They made every single one of my dreams come true and if I thought that they could, they found a way. They helped make my day the happiest of my life.

Sent on 11/12/2011

Sabia · Married on 05/15/2010

Great place, very happy with their service. Everything that we planned went very smoothly and at the end everything looked great.

Sent on 06/10/2010

valerie · Married on 01/16/2010

My wedding was perfect. I could not ask for a better team behind me. I never had to lift a finger, it was done.

Sent on 02/11/2010
  • christapreu

Christa · Married on 10/18/2008

LOVE the Marriott and all their staff! I grew up familiar with the resort and everything they have to offer - their theater was a frequent destination for me growing up. The grounds are beautiful and the pool deck tent is outstanding. They just replaced their existing tent this year and it is even better than the one they originally sold us. The staff went out of their way for us and our guests to make the evening absolutely perfect. I would recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 11/05/2008

Marilyn · Married on 07/19/2008

They are spectacular and great to work with. We started out booking them 2 years in advance, they took care of us every step of the way. From the sales manager to the banquet captain. It was a pleasure to work with them and look forward to having more events at this hotel.

Sent on 11/09/2008