Lincoln Photography Reviews

4 | Washington, DC

4 Reviews for Lincoln Photography

Megan · Married on 04/16/2017

Rachel is an absolutely amazing photographer! My husband and I hired her to shoot our 4/16/17 wedding and we are so glad that we found her! She was a pleasure to work with before the wedding--we had a couple of calls with her to talk through the plan for the day, discuss, what shots we really wanted, etc. During our ceremony and reception, she was unobtrusively everywhere, getting photos from all different angles; during the times when we were taking family/bridal party shots, she was directive and in charge of the shoot while still being polite and fun to work with. We really appreciated that she brought her expertise and knowledge of lighting, poses, angles, etc while also fitting into the atmosphere of our event--laid-back, celebratory, and a bit goofy. Her sneak peek shots (which are gorgeously finished) have us dying to see the rest of our photos. If you are looking for an exceptional photographer with highly competitive rates, go with Lincoln Photography. Thank you so much for being part of our day, Rachel!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Rachel was a great photographer for our wedding. She came in on short notice after our planned photographer canceled on us. She was perfect for our small wedding and the pictures that we received were amazing. She is professional, easy to communicate with, and has great prices as well! We'd recommend her again.

Sent on 08/05/2012

Heather · Married on 06/02/2012

Dawn was fantastic to work with -- easy going, laid back, but definitely took charge and made sure that she got a lot of really great shots. Several guests commented on how unobtrusive she was during the ceremony, and yet she was able to get wonderful photographs of us. I was thrilled with our wedding pictures -- and her prices are fantastic. Highly recommend her for wedding photography.

Sent on 06/18/2012

Tanuja · Married on 01/08/2011

Best. Photographer. Ever. Rachel takes the most artistic pictures I've ever seen. She's professional, fair in her pricing (doesn't charge an arm and a leg for weddings), and gets shots that normal people wouldn't ever notice. She takes a bunch of pictures for my businesses and I've always gotten great results. She's quick to send them to me after editing as well - within a day or two...and it's great that they are electronic proofs so I can easily post them up on my website. She is definitely going to be my company's official photographer.

Sent on 01/29/2011