Limos Without Limits, Ltd. Reviews

38 | Naperville, IL

38 Reviews for Limos Without Limits, Ltd.

David · Married on 12/31/2017

i have used Limos Without Limits both personally and professionally over the past 15 years. Have always had a more that perfect experience! from my daughters graduation party to friends weddings, even a quick airport run...they always come thru

Sent on 08/21/2016

Jennifer · event on: 11/18/2017

Limos Without Limits is THE BEST limo service out there! My family and I went to Orlando, FL and to our disappointment, our early morning flight was cancelled late the night before. We had arrangements to get picked up at 5am. I called Michael and he immediately responded and got our pick up rescheduled within minutes, even though it was 10pm the night before! He went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. Our limo showed up early and Michael followed up to make sure we were picked up and arrived at the airport. We were also given a bag with a nice, handwritten card, and baked goods to take on our flight! When we arrived home, I contacted Michael and our ride was there within minutes. We didn’t see our car at first so Michael personally called me and conferenced in the driver to make sure we were taken care of. He and the driver stayed on the phone with me to be sure we were picked up. I have nothing but positive things to say about Michael, his business, and his drivers. The limos were clean and the service was exceptional. I will never use anyone else and will highly recommend Limos without Limits to family and friends!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/17/2015

This company is incredible! They're professional, reliable, and honestly care about the customer first. We hired Limo's Without Limits for transportation for my wedding party to and from the ceremony and reception. On the day of the wedding, my bridesmaids and I forgot my veil in the limo when we arrived at the ceremony. Our driver called my maid of honor and personally delivered the veil to the brides room 5 minutes before the ceremony. He honestly saved the day! I would recommend this vendor for any and all event transportation

Sent on 10/21/2015

Limos Without Limits is a top notch limo company!!! We are very satisfied with the 22 passenger Escalade we had on the day of our wedding. The service was outstanding! A real value. We've also used them for concerts and airport trips and have always been real happy.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Becky · Married on 10/11/2012

OH MY GOSH the Limo for our wedding was soooo amazingly beautiful! I was extremely impressed and fortunate to have picked this company, the service was impeccable! I will recommend to friends/family and use always for future events!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Karen · Married on 05/18/2012

I thought the limo services from this company was great from the beginning. I rented a stretch Limo for my son's prom. My son and his date was very excited with the limo. The limo was nicely decorated with lights in the ceiling, a lot of fun for the occassion. The driver was pleasant and a lot of fun too. I felt very safe with him driving the kids to and from prom. I even got a free trip to Cancun just for booking, how exciting is that!!! I will definitely recommend Limos Without Limits, and I will use them again.

Sent on 05/29/2012
  • Mrs. Smith

Dawn · Married on 05/28/2011

Mike, everything was fabulous! David was very courteous, especially helping the girls out of the limo one at a time and escorting them to the chapel in the rain. He even made an extra stop back at my house before the reception! The limo was clean and top notch. We will definitely use your company in the future.

Sent on 06/02/2011

Limos Without Limits, Ltd.'s reply:

Hello Dawn & Dennis. Thank you so very much for the kind words about our service and driver.
    Your review will help many other newly engaged couples make the right choice when selecting a limousine provider on their special day. We at Limos Without Limits, Ltd. congratulate you again!

- Michael Colella, M.S.
    President/CEO

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2011

We were looking for a limo service for our wedding and were recommended to call Michael Colella with Limos Without Limits. We were very happy with the service that he provided the day of our wedding and felt he was a wonderful addition to our special day. He made sure everything went as smoothly as possible when getting us from place to place and was very accommodating to our various changes as the weather played a part in decision making. Michael was flexible (and promptly responsive to communication) before the date of our event when we needed to adjust the schedule as we were nearing our wedding date. He was also very kind to offer a last minute upgrade to our vehicle so that we would be more comfortable sitting with our 14-person party. The 22-person limo he upgraded us to was absolutely stunning and definitely attracted attention everywhere we traveled to. Michael was impressive as he maneuvered the enormous vehicle with grace as not many places are really structured to have such vehicles drive through there. Most importantly, Michael was right on time at the first (and each subsequent) pickup of the day, and drove efficiently and got us to each of our stops right on time as well. Overall, Michael was a pleasure to have during a time that could have been very stressful but was not due to his service.

Sent on 06/28/2011
  • Z

Bonnie · Married on 05/27/2011

Limos Without Limits, Ltd., service could not get any better than this awesome ride for my daughters wedding. From 7 AM until 6 PM we enjoyed Michael's service. He had the greatest attitude all day and I would use the limo service again and again. Trust me..it doesn't get any better than this!!
    Michael and Limos Without Limits ROCKS!

Sent on 05/30/2011

Limos Without Limits, Ltd.'s reply:

Bonnie, it was a pleasure being of service to you and the kids on such a great day. I was happy for all of you that we missed the rain and it was a beautiful day.
    Congrats again!

- Michael Colellla, M.S.
    President/CEO

Laura · Married on 04/17/2011

Recently I had Limos Without Limits as the company chosen for our occasion. I had called several limo companies within the area trying to get the best price that I could as anyone would do. The customer service, the response back in a timely matter (only because I had to leave a message and they called back within minutes) and the way that their limos looked...AMAZING!!!! The prices was well worth it. It is reasonable, driver was very pleasant and the limo without a doubt was incredible. I have recommended and will always recommend Limos Without Limits to everyone that I know. And I know that I will be a customer for a long time with them. If you are looking for a GREAT limo company for any occasion, LIMOS WITHOUT LIMITS is the way to go. They are the best. Keep it out guys, you know your biz.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Gary · Married on 03/31/2011

These guys know what they are doing. They got me to my wedding on time and in style. The Cadillac was awesome. I have used these guys on other occasions as well and they never disappoint.

Sent on 04/22/2011

Cheri · Married on 09/25/2010

I know it sounds corny, but I had a fairy tail wedding! Topping it off was the entourage look I got by using a 22 passenger Escalade along with a 10 passenger stretch limo provided by Limos Without Limits. They have gorgeous cars and wonderful service. I received so many compliments about my entire wedding and especially the transportation. Needless to say, everyone in my wedding party was comfortable and safe. Happy as could be! :) Thanks to Limos Without Limits for making my day extra special!

Sent on 12/15/2010

Dave · Married on 09/11/2010

Limos without limits was the best limo company I have ever used they are always on time and polite. They bent over back wards for us on our special day. I was so pleased I gave the driver a extra big tip cause he did such a traffic job. Thanks again Limos Without Limits

Sent on 12/06/2010

Daniel · Married on 02/11/2010

Limos Without Limits has a nice selection of great cars to meet our needs. I was able to make a request online and they confirmed them by phone, so we had a better look of the limos before deciding to rent them. The cars were fine and pice is within our range. The drivers were nice and easygoing, never got lost during the driving. The workers overall are responsive to our needs. I think they are the first company to look for when needing cars for your wedding.

Sent on 06/25/2010

Sharon · Married on 11/28/2009

When things go wrong, people are quick to complain, but not so quick to praise when it goes right. I have to say that we were so impressed with your service, and with your courtesy etc. When I booked your company over the phone, you said you would look after us on our special day, and from what all of my wedding party has said you certainly did for which we thank you. It is always difficult booking an unknown but our interactions with everyone from start to finish at this company was perfect. We will certainly recommend you, and will definitely use your service again in the future. Thank you again.

Sent on 12/06/2009

Sydney · Married on 11/21/2009

I had issues with many of our other vendors but out of them all, this one was the very best. I felt like he knew what we wanted and catored to us the whole time he was around. Our driver was on time to take me and my bridemaids to the church. After the ceremony, he picked us up again to take us for pictures and returned us.

Throughout the day the driver was always on time, and was patient as me and the girls finished up pictures at the house. While we did that he loaded my overnight things as well as all of the flowers into the limo. He was very friendly and professional. The company itself was easy to work with and quick to respond. I had several other companies respond more than a week later to my request for a quote. I booked the limo less than two weeks before the wedding (it had totally slipped my mind) and they easily accommodated me. The limo itself was beautiful with mood lighting in the back and plenty of space (seated 10 fairly well... considering the size of my dress!) Quick, easy, great value!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/15/2009

Samantha · Married on 11/14/2009

This company was a great help on our wedding day. Driver was clean cut and dressed to the 9's. I was so impressed on how the driver had such compassion when he helped my father into the limo due my father's movement limitations. The limo was beautiful inside and out. Loved the elegant interior the most. I have been in a lot of limos and this one was for sure the best!

Samantha

Sent on 12/03/2009

Cheri · Married on 05/16/2009

Limo's Without Limits did a fabulous job on our wedding day May 16, 2009! I can't say enough good things about this company and the care that we received by Mr. Colella and his staff. Professional, prompt and we had fun too. Totally a class act!

Thanks!
    Cheri & Mike Smith

Sent on 06/23/2009

Ginni · Married on 09/06/2008

My husband & I were very pleased with Limos Without Limits. They delivered everything promised - clean car, prompt arrival (well actually were early), fully stocked bar, friendly service & much more. We searched for a while & picked this company not only for price but also for service. Very patient, helpful, informative during our interview.

We will most definitely refer Limos Without Limits to all we know!!!

Sent on 09/23/2008

Hi Ginger.

First off, CONGRATULATIONS again! Glad to hear your experience was another one we can be proud of.

Sincerely,
    Angie
    Wedding Events Coordinator
    Limos Without Limits, Ltd.

Paul · Married on 08/23/2008

It was a real pleasure working with the staff of Limos Withou Limits. Every action they took made me feel like my wedding was the most important thing to them. The driver treated my Bride and the wedding party with great respect and the service was top notch.

The limo arrived 15 minutes before their requested time and at no point did we feel rushed.

When they say Limos Without Limits they do match there level of service to the name of their company. They truely are "Without Limits"!!!! I will recommend them to my friends, family and people that I work with.

Thanks guys for your part in making my Wedding a WONDERFUL event!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2008

Limos Without Limits, Ltd.'s reply:

Your very welcome Paul. It is our pleasure and honor to have been part of your very special day.

Sincerely,
    Michael Colella, M.S.
    President
    Limos Without Limits, Ltd.

Sandra · Married on 08/16/2008

Out of all of our wedding vendors, Limos Without Limits was the most professional and responsive to all of our needs The customer service we received was superior and they were by far the most friendly. The owner made sure everything went perfect on our special day and even went out of his way for a special request that we had made. He was the most thorough and friendliest out of all of our vendors as well. We would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants to have one less thing to worry about on their hectic wedding day. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/24/2008

Porsha · Married on 07/25/2008

Nice Relaxing rides!

Sent on 02/16/2009

Teresa · Married on 07/06/2008

Great service, great price. Limo was clean and looked very nice. Our driver was on time and got us where we needed to be on time. Very pleased with this vendor.

Sent on 06/12/2010

Penelope · Married on 06/21/2008

The quality of service was unsurpassed! As most, this was my first wedding and I was not the easiest bride to work with, I admit it :)

Michael at Limos Without Limits was a doll. Extremely professional and gave me a wonderful sense of caring for my special day. He took the time to explain exactly how his company was different from his competitors and reassured me a flawless wedding day in regards to the limo transportation.

Sure enough, it was flawless. The limo was breathtaking and beautiful. The driver was great and in a great uplifting mood. He made sure everything was perfect and kept checking up on me and the bridal party to see if there was anything he could help out with even if it was not limo-related. THAT IS SERVICE!

They were very responsive and helped me every step of the way.

Cost was average, but when we finally saw the limo and service provided, I thought it was worth every penny. We were so impressed that we gave the driver an additional $220 tip.

Sent on 09/22/2008