Limelight Photography Reviews

464 | Keystone Heights, FL

464 Reviews for Limelight Photography

Christy · Married on 02/27/2016

I couldn't have more positive things to say about Christi and her team!! She is extremely professional yet always giving off friendly and comforting vibes. From the moment she arrived, she went straight to capturing so many detail shots in such creative and unique ways. Christi stayed with me while Stephanie spent time with Mark and the boys. It was so beneficial having both photographers there while we were getting ready. Not a single detail was missed. Christi got every single shot that I specifically requested and our photos turned out even better than I could've ever imagined they would. There are so many elements to be captured from start to finish and Christi and her team worked hard all day and night to make sure that nothing was missed. Her personality is so wonderful and she really helps you to relax because of her calm demeanor. She mentioned several times that this was "our day" and made sure that everything went exactly as planned...or even better... I highly recommend Limelight Photography and Christi was so much fun to work with! Our photos turned out beautifully and I didn't have to think about a thing because of how much effort Christi and her team put forth from beginning to end!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Christy!!! We love you. Thank you so much for trusting Limelight Photography to capture your special day. We appreciate your feedback:) http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2016/03/christy-and-mark-featured-in-limelight.html

Jess Orthober photographed our wedding and did an AMAZING job!! Choosing the right photographer was one of my highest priorities while planning our wedding and I'm so glad we went with Limelight. Jess was such a pleasure to work with. She was professional, had great communication, and delivered images that went beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend her to any soon to be brides.

Sent on 01/28/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Helen and Joe for your kind words and feedback.:) http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2016/01/helen-and-joe-are-featured-in-limelight.html

Nicole · Married on 01/09/2016

Sarah was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot say enough about how perfect she was!! I had the BEST wedding photographer of all time. Words cannot describe how amazing she was. She managed my high energy wedding party, took gorgeous photos, and she also got my 11 month old flower girl to smile for pictures all day. At one point Sarah even helped me bustle my enormous ballroom wedding gown and she was so sweet and helpful it almost made me cry. Limelight was the absolute best and everything I ever wanted in wedding photographers. We can't wait to see the pictures! Thank you for making it the best day of my life. -the bride, Nicole Geier

Sent on 01/11/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Nicole! Congratulations on your wedding and we will have your images ready within three weeks for your wedding date:)

There is no need to look at any other photography group. Limelight is professional, creative, and provide quick turnaround for your pictures. Christi Curtis did an amazing job with our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. She was calm, sweet, creative, and made sure we got all of the shots we wanted. After the wedding is over, you have your pictures to look back on....and you can feel confident your day is being captured to the highest level with Limelight. I highly recommend :-)

Sent on 12/28/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. I would love to know who to thank for this review?

Brianna · event on: 12/16/2015

The Limelight photography team is one of the most creative, professional, hard working teams in the industry. Led by the beautiful couple, Michael and Rebecca, Limelight takes pride in providing their customers the best photography experience. Their love for their business shines bright!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Thank you so much Brianna! <3

Emily · Married on 12/12/2015

I cannot begin to express how much we loved working with Limelight. From the initial consultation to the final images after our big day, everyone was so thorough, professional, and kind. Michael made it so easy when he explained the different packages and ways to capture our "best day ever." Sarah and Carlos were our photographers the day of and they were amazing! We had not met them prior to the day of the wedding and the way they just jumped into the action and got to work really helped alleviate some of my jitters. They both just knew exactly how to capture those special moments throughout the entire day and really set a calming atmosphere for the entire day.They were quick and efficient following the ceremony - which was a plus because we did not want to keep our guests waiting too long. I'm pleased to say they kept the timeline right on track for the perfect sunset photos as well. When we received our pictures in ~3 weeks (mind you we got married right at Christmas and New Years) we were absolutely blown away! They were beyond perfect! We were able to re-live our day over and over right up to every little detail. We cannot thank them enough and would recommend this outstanding team to anyone and everyone! You will not regret Stepping into the Limelight, I promise!!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/22/2015

My consultation with the owner, Michael, was fabulous. Very professional, organized, artistic, and friendly. Would highly recommend Limelight Photography!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie for your fabulous review. We are so excited to photograph yours and Rick's wedding next year!

Lauren · Married on 11/20/2015

Limelight Photography was a dream to work with! Ann Fuentes is an amazing photographer and the photos her and Dafne took are just unbelievable. We still cannot get over how many good photos there are, they are hard to pick from because they are all so amazing! Rebecca the owner was incredible to work with- she accommodated our budget and both her and Ann were very communicative and helpful throughout the entire process! They are well worth the every penny if you want photos that will last a lifetime! My husband and I did not use a videographer and after seeing the awesome photos, we didn't even need one! Ann was able to capture every detail of every part of the wedding and we cannot be any happier!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Lauren and Cody ~ THANK YOU so much for your review! I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time In The Limelight and the images that Ann and Dafne captured! Congratulations on your marriage:)

• Kate

Kate · Married on 11/14/2015

Sarah and her assistant were so professional, and wonderful to work with! They were friendly, fun, and very mindful of the time, as to not run into ceremony or reception time. They listened to what my husband and I wanted and incorporated certain props into the photos that we requested. The pictures turned out beautifully, and my husband and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married in Tampa/Clearwater.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Congratulations Katie and Scott on your beautiful wedding at the Sandpearl! Thank you so much for your kind words:) http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2015/12/katie-and-scott-featured-in-limelight.html

I had a great experience with Limelight Photography. I found that they were very easy to work with and professional. Even though the photographer and I had a pre-arranged schedule on the wedding day, things (inevitably) fell behind on the actual day. The photographer was able to adapt and work with the new timeline. She also made me feel incredibly special as she was taking photos. The pictures turned out amazing, better than I imagined. I would absolutely recommend them to any bride on her wedding day.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I would love to know who to thank for these kind words? I am so glad you enjoyed your experience!

Ed · Married on 11/07/2015

I could keep this very short and simply state we LOVE Limelight Photography, but then, anyone would want to know why. It all started as a referral, a referral which included Limelight Photography and of course others. It literally took one meeting with Owner/President Michael Zoumberos and a brief consultation between my now wife and I to decide, this was the only conversation and meeting we needed as we determined who new wanted to capture our special day.Upon arrival and entry into Limelights on-site office we felt so comfortable, as though we were walking into a close friend’s living room. The environment, atmosphere was calm, quiet, serene and peaceful. We had some introductory friendly conversation getting to know each other, likes, dislikes, preferences. We never felt like we were being sold anything, never felt pressured, in fact it was quite the opposite. Michael was a true genuine gentleman, endearing, kind, authentic. We learned about him, his family, his staff and organization. We felt as if we had known him for years. At the conclusion of our conversation, he allowed us to view Limelights work over time, I enjoy my amateur photography and we both love beautiful art. Everything we saw, the detail in their previous shoots left us in awe and wanting our moments captured in such an inspiring, memorable way and did they deliver!! Once we agreed to partner together, we arranged a post engagement shoot with Jess Orthober. We decided on the area near the Waterworks Park and Ulele in Tampa on North Boulevard. And again, meeting with Jess and doing the shoot, we felt so very comfortable and as if we knew her for years. We never felt rushed, she instinctively knew how and what we were comfortable with. She was always patient, kind, and thoughtful in how she wanted to capture our moments. We connected, in fact everyone on the staff we interacted with, always made us feel special as if we were their first and last client whether in person.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Ed thank you so much for your genuine and heartfelt feedback. Michael is in Amsterdam but I cannot wait to share it with him upon his return. You and Desiree are an amazing couple and I am so grateful for the opportunity we had to work with you!

Dena · Married on 11/06/2015

Sarah McDonald from Limelight photography was an absolute pleasure to work with. She captured all of our special moments without being intrusive on our special day as a couple. Prior to the wedding, she spent a lot of time reviewing with us exactly how we wished our day to play out, being as we were coming from out of town. Our guests were very complimentary of how much of the event she captured without really noticing she was there! I would definitely recommend Sarah and Limelight photography for preserving the memories of your special day!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Dena and Rich for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with both of you:)

Lori · Married on 10/24/2015

We had the pleasure of working with Rebecca and Michael for our engagement photos. We fell in love with their style and edge with the photos they had on their website and knew we had to talk with them. We had an instant connection and they understood exactly what we were looking for. The day of our shoot we had such a great time. They welcomed our dog (yes we are that couple who required a few shots with our English Bulldog), all of our ideas and Rebecca had lots of spontaneous ideas that were so much fun. We had our edited pictures back in under three weeks and we were completely blown away. The pictures were amazing, they looked like something out of a magazine. My fiancée does not write reviews, he was so impressed he posted a review on their Facebook page. We are also lucky enough to have these two shoot our wedding in October and we are so excited. If you want someone fun, who really listens to what you are looking for in your photos, I highly recommend you taking the time to reach out to them, they are well worth it! Thank you again Rebecca and Michael, we will see you in October!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the excellent review, Lori! We really appreciate the kind words and we look forward to working with you in October, as well. Congratulations to you and Jim!

April · Married on 10/24/2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about Limelight Photography. Sarah and her assistant are true professionals and such a pleasure to work with. They knew exactly what to do, and expertly managed my wedding party who were more concerned about making it to the bar rather than getting the wedding photos done;-) And did I mention the pictures? They came out incredible! I have several friends who recently got married and I can see a significant difference in quality between my pictures and theirs. You get what you pay for! I definitely made the right choice in choosing Limelight and would not hesitate to recommend them to others. A wonderful experience from beginning to end. Thank you Limelight!!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Bridget · Married on 10/17/2015

Heather and her partner Claudia were AMAZING! They were caring and considerate, creative and attentive. Heather was very polite and took the time to talk and email a lot ahead of time so she could deliver just what we wanted. She has shot at our destination The Don CeSar, so she knew all the perfect spots and photos. Her pictures are phenomenal, especially his ability to get the colors and lighting to perfection. I love that Limelight's has 2 photographers, one to follow the bride and the other the groom. The pictures are just beautiful and the timing is perfect. My husband and I are both very pleased and happy with the both of them......so glad we got her!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Bridget and Dylan for your kind words and glowing recommendation. :)

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I can't say enough good things about Limelight, and our photographer Christi. I was absolutely blown away by our sneak peak pictures, and I can't wait to see the rest. She has some SERIOUS talent and it great at working with lighting. I could not be happier with how our pictures turned out and am so glad I went with Limelight!!!! Totally worth every penny!!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha for your feedback. Congratulations on your beautiful wedding and marriage!

Brittany · Married on 10/16/2015

My husband and I are so happy that we went with limelight photography for our wedding at the Sandpearl Resort. We are from Boston so it was difficult to visit vendors, but Jess from limelight made everything so easy for us! She was always so responsive if we ever had any questions. She made both my husband and I feel at ease the day of our wedding. She had every formal picture planned and had great ideas for photos! My husband and I NEVER take pictures and Jess made us feel so comfortable. She was also wonderful with my two nieces who HATE pictures. She captured so many beautiful, memorable photos that we will never forget. She got them back to us so quickly too! We highly recommend Limelight photography to everyone!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you Brittany and Joe for your sweet words. Jess is a amazing with children - we agree! :) Congratulations on your beautiful wedding! http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2015/10/brittany-and-joe-are-featured-in.html

Cindy · Married on 10/11/2015

We loved working with Jess Orthober from Limelight. We just received our "sneak peek" photos and can't wait to see the rest!! It was a new venue for Jess to photograph, so she took the time to meet us a month prior to the wedding to get ideas for the photos, and she really took some fantastic and creative photos! Throughout the night, Jess and her team were always in the right places at the right times and she was fantastic at keeping us on the agenda that we wanted so that we could get through the important photos and be able to mingle with our guests. We definitely recommend her and Limelight!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you much Cindy for your kind sentiments. What a pleasure it was to work with you and Dane for your beautiful wedding at 900 Park Street! :)

If you are looking for a photographer stop right now!!! Limelight Photography will completely exceed your expectations in every way. From our initial conversation with Michael, we were so comfortable and had a clear understanding of the entire flow. The communication did not stop there, our Lead Photographer, Heather Kline set up a call with us and walk through exactly what we wanted. In addition, she stayed in touch with us through the planning process and ensured we were aligned on the vision going into the wedding. Come wedding day, Heather and Claudia were unbelievable. They captured every detail big and small. They were effective, efficient and professional. However, I never felt that a camera was always there, yet they captured everything and more. Guest continued to comment on how wonderful they were. Within three weeks we received all our images and they were beyond stunning. If you are in the market for a photography, don't wait and reach out to Limelight.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Liz and Steve for your review!

Danielle · Married on 09/18/2015

My husband and I are from NY, and we always knew we wanted to get married with our toes in the sand. We decided to take a trip to FL to check out some venues in the Tampa area. Every place we went to showed us sample albums, and Limelight photography really stood out to us. We decided on a venue, and months later when it was time to choose our photographer, I still did not forget about Limelight. When I scheduled a consultation, I was not disappointed. The owner of the company spent over an hour discussing every detail about the packages, what they offer on the wedding day, and answered any questions I might have. I don't think I even made any other appointments to speak with another photographer. We knew Limelight was the right choice! Well, we got married just about 3 weeks ago, and just got our pictures back this week. We couldn't be more happy! Sarah was our photographer and she really captured our wedding day perfectly. She was so organized, which I loved, and made sure we didn't forget any photos that I knew I wanted to capture. The quality of our photos are absolutely amazing! I would 100% recommend limelight photography!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle for your review. You had an amazing wedding and certainly accomplished toes in the sand! Congratulations on your marriage. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience working with Limelight Photography!

Erica · Married on 09/12/2015

Stop right and stop searching any further for a photographer. Limelight is the company you want! Everything that was promised to us in the “sales meeting” is EXACTLY what we received and more. If I had a question about something, they answered it quickly and it didn’t matter if it was photography related or not. Anne and Dafne were our photographers and so pleasant to work with. Anne photographed our engagement session in downtown St. Pete at the sundial mall. I never thought I would be obsessed with looking at our pictures over and over, but I catch myself going through them all the time. I love showing them off. I knew their pictures were beautiful, but when I saw my pictures, I knew I was in good hands. She even incorporated the rain into the engagement pictures and they are still beyond perfect! So the wedding pictures are beyond anything I could even imagine, even with the rain and not so good weather that day. I love everything about them. Anne captured my getting ready moments while Dafne captured the grooms, and both captured every special moment of our day. We received our pictures within three weeks as promised. I’m ecstatic to build an album with them! I recommend every bride and groom to step into the Limelight!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Erica for your awesome review! Congratulations on your wedding:)

• User5312051 · 2+ years ago

I am not sure where to even begin, I am so happy with Limelight Photography and I haven't even seen my wedding pictures yet! I knew when planning my destination wedding that finding the perfect photographer was vital! I was given a list of vendors from my wedding cordinator and I immediately started making phone calls. Michael personally called me back and we spoke on the phone for over an hour! He was fantastic in helping me understand exactly what the night would look like, why I should choose them, and most importantly, he was really getting to know me and understand what my photography needs were. I immediately knew that I had to go with them, and fortunately, they had my wedding date opened. Michael set me up with Jess and Erica and they were a fantastic duo! Jess immediately touched base with me and again, made me feel like she was really getting to personally know me too. I felt like Limelight really understood my personality, along with my finance' and we definitely were making the right decision in choosing them. I started following them on Facebook and everytime they would post a blog on wedding, I literally would get goosebumps because I was so excited that I had chosen them to capture our wedding moments! Now, we literally have just been married for exactly one week, but when I look back at our wedding, my husband and I both agree that Jess and Erica really captured our moments together! We can't wait to see the pictures, but we were both extremely happy with our decision to go with Limelight Photography! Thank you so much for helping make our dream wedding come true! We look forward to seeing the final pictures.....as we have no doubt we are going to fall in love with our wedding all over again! Thanks Limelight.....Jess and Erica, you were the best!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Gail! We really appreciate the kind words and positive feedback. We strive to provide excellent experiences for you, and we couldn't be happier for you! Jess and Erica had a wonderful time working with you. Congrats on your beautiful wedding!

Michael · Married on 07/11/2015

My fiancé and I made the decision early in the planning stages for our wedding that photography was one area that was extremely important to us because the pictures will last a lifetime. With that being said, we were extremely impressed with the images for other events as well as the professionalism of everyone at Limelight Photography. We made the decision to not only use them for our wedding day photos, but we also booked them to do our engagement photos as well as our rehearsal photos. We met with Heather this past Saturday to take pictures for our engagement photos. Not only was she taking pictures of the two of us, but also with three of our kids as well. She immediately made everyone feel comfortable and we all started laughing almost immediately. Because of Heather's professionalism as well as her great attitude, the pictures came out AMAZING!!!! We look at Heather as a friend now. We cannot wait to see what our rehearsal and especially our wedding day pictures will turn out like. We cannot recommend Limelight and in particular Heather enough. We are extremely happy to be part of the Limelight family. We will make sure that EVERYONE knows about this company and about her.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Amy and Michael! Your love story is straight out of a romance novel! Congratulations to you and your beautiful family and we cannot wait to photograph your wedding day!

Danielle · Married on 07/10/2015

Christi was my photographer from Limelight, and I highly recommend her. She took the time to know exactly what we wanted and did an excellent job making it happen! She was also very helpful and took charge without being pushy. She's definitely an expert!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your super review! Christi had a wonderful time working with you. Congratulations! http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2015/07/danielle-and-ike-featured-in-limelight.html

Mandi · Married on 06/27/2015

Limelight Photography will absolutely provide service beyond your expectations. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Michael and Rebecca Zoumberos and they were truly amazing to work with. They have photographed both our wedding and engagement photos which have been beyond breathtaking. They have such a special bond that while working together it really shines through and creates such amazing work, it honestly inspired my husband and I. Michael and Rebecca helped you to feel very comfortable in front of the camera and definitely helped you to relax. We had some stressful situations at our wedding but they were able to keep us at ease and helped us to just look at the bright side and just laugh. We were able to capture some incredible moments this way! They were always so prompt, and always took the time to review every detail and vision that you may have. They never skipped a beat! They were so easy to communicate with, Rebecca always made sure that she would set up a phone appointment so that you could really sit down to finalize all of the intricate details. This definitely helped you to relax and just enjoy every moment of your special day. Most importantly, they captured those valuable moments that are over within the blink of an eye. Michael and Rebecca were also very flexible with our timely schedules and were always very prompt in their responses, which helps out so much especially as things are getting more hectic. We honestly feel so blessed to have worked with them. Thank you so much Michael and Rebecca for making our day a day that we will never forget! It was our dream come true!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Mandi your kind words, gratefulness and amazing review really touch my heart! You and Toni are such a kind and loving couple - beautiful inside and out. We just adore you and loved working with you! We feel so blessed we were able to capture your wedding and special moments and memories as they unfolded. Thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience.