Limelight Photography Reviews

464 | Keystone Heights, FL

464 Reviews for Limelight Photography

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2016

Limelight Photography is the best in the business. Michael and Rebecca and their team specialize in weddings only. This allows them to get photos back to couples within 3 weeks of the wedding. They back your images for life and will replace yours if something happens to those. Michael and Rebecca are so incredibly sweet and very professional. Limelight makes you feel like you are part of the family. Michael & Rebecca have been so kind to me and are very easy to work with. The expertise and precision of Limelight is so evident in all they do. My photographer for my wedding was Sarah McDonald. What can I say about Sarah?! She is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!! I adore her and the work she produces is stunning. My husband and I were so blessed to be able to book Sarah for our wedding. Even though the wedding didn't start on time, Sarah still managed to get every picture taken we had on our list! The night shoot we did during the reception was so fun and I know the pictures are going to be phenomenal. I truly cannot say enough good things about Sarah and Limelight as a whole! Thank you so much Michael & Rebecca for how you run your business. Your kindness and professionalism is so appreciated. A very special thank you to Sarah! You are a rock star! I cannot thank you enough for capturing the best day of my life so well! Thank you for keeping me in calm in some of the stressful moments and for allowing Jason and I have to fun with you and Carlos while taking photos!! I love the Limelight family and feel so very blessed I was able to have them be part of the best day of my life!! Do yourself a favor and contact Limelight regarding photography for your wedding, I can promise you it will be well worth it!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Sweet Ashley! Thank you so much for your kind words and review. You are a beautiful bride and woman, inside and out. You and Jason are truly a pleasure to work with. We appreciate you trusting us to capture this most special day for you.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2016

We could not be happier with Rebecca, Michael, and the entire Limelight family! They are more than just "Photographers", they are artists AND life savers!! From the very first meeting at their beautiful studio, we knew these were the people we wanted to share our special day with. Michael was inviting, friendly and welcoming when we walked in. They showed us a nice video with some examples of their work and then explained the timeline leading up to the wedding day, the day itself and the timeline of when we would get our images. It wasn't a pressure sales pitch or script read presentation, it was from the heart. He gave us time and privacy to look through everything, talk it over and even understood when we wanted to go home and involve our parents.

Our engagement shoot was awesome, Rebecca was helpful, creative and flexible. The images were delivered quickly, professionally and most importantly they were PERFECT!. Our wedding day was no different, in fact, they continued to amaze us. If it weren't for Limelight we would have been hours late to the ceremony, missed things at the reception AND not had a bustled wedding dress. I was in awe when the bustle on my wife's dress broke and Rebecca was down there on the floor helping get it pinned up so we could enjoy the rest of the night. Lastly, the pictures.... first and foremost, they were delivered earlier than expected and most importantly they are AMAZING! Even battling a time crunch Rebecca and Michael were able to really capture us as a couple. In our opinion, aside from the vows, pictures are the most important INVESTMENT of a wedding because those are the memories that you will be able to look at FOREVER, and thanks to Limelight Photography we have the best memories to cherish.

Thank you again, Michael and Rebecca, from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness Nicole and Matt - I am crying happy tears! This is so heartfelt and genuine and really touched my heart. Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback about your experience working with Michael and me. We adore the two of you and it was such a pleasure getting to know you and a true privilege to capture your amazing wedding day! http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2016/10/nicole-and-matt-featured-in-limelight.html

Laura · Married on 10/09/2016

We stepped into the limelight...... From the the first conversation with owner Rebecca and first meeting with her husband and also owner Michael Zoumberos, limelight is the perfect and smart decision we made for our wedding. No pressure, great value and delivered as promised two weeks after our wedding amazing pictures were sent to us. Our lead photographer Christi Allen Curtis is amazing, she captured our perfect moments. She is genuine, kind and listen to all my ideas of what we wanted or expected in the way we wanted to have our magical moment captured. Christi delivered exactly what we wanted and then some.!!!!!!... WE LOVE our Pictures. I recommend Christi and We recommend LIMELIGHT...

Sent on 11/03/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Laura and Brad for your wonderful review. We could not agree more about Christi! We just lover her and feel so blessed to have her on our team. We appreciate you sharing your heart and trusting us with your most special day! http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2016/10/laura-and-brad-are-featured-in.html

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

First off, I have to say our wedding pictures turned out incredible! Second off, I want to say that Sarah and Erica did an OUTSTANDING job. We didn’t even realize they were taking pictures during the ceremony (which is exactly what we wanted and the pictures prove they were right there). All of my friends and family have commented on the outstanding pictures and I am so blessed to have had such great photographers on our BIG DAY. Both, their professionalism and exciting personalities really helped make our day less stressful and more easygoing. Thank you Sarah and Erica for all of your hard work! We now have the most amazing pictures to reflect on as the years go by.

Also, we received our sneak peek back within 2.5 weeks as well as all of our pictures from wedding on the same day. I was very impressed with the timing.

Thank you again Limelight for capturing OUR BIG DAY!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for your very sweet words and for writing a review so quickly! Your images turned out gorgeous! It has been a pleasure working with you and Tristan. http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2016/10/lauren-and-tristan-featured-in.html

Kallie · Married on 10/01/2016

The most amazing people to work with. The photos are above and beyond anything you would ever expect. They made my wedding day experience that much more incredible.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Kallie!!! You are so sweet:) Thank you for your kind words. We love you! Thank you for the privilege of photographing your wedding. http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2016/10/kallie-and-joshua-featured-in-limelight.html

Annette · Married on 09/18/2016

I would highly recommend using Limelight Photography. We had the joy of having Sarah McDonald photograph our wedding. It was like having another member of the family with us. She was warm and loving and very considerate of everyone's feelings, while still managing to capture everything! The feedback from our pictures has been so positive, with everyone saying that every image was a treasure. I have no idea how we will be able to narrow down our selections for our wedding album. What can I say - Sarah managed to make a mature woman look like a blushing bride! Thank you Sarah! You are truly wonderful!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Awe Annette you are gorgeous! Congratulations to you and Jay. I just adore your review - thank you so much! http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2016/10/annette-and-jay-featured-in-limelight.html

Leigh · Married on 09/04/2016

Michael and I recently got married this past Labor Day weekend. Christi, with the help of Stephanie, were absolutely amazing!! Not only did my husband and I get married, but this was a double wedding where my sister and her husband got married as well. Limelight did an amazing job at capturing the most magical day of our lives! They were all extremely easy to work with, very friendly and would recommend limelight to all my closest friends and family. The pictures take us back to that special day and we can't stop looking at them:) Many, many, many thanks!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Leigh for your kind words and feedback:) It has been such a pleasure to work with you and your family!

Debra · Married on 09/04/2016

Thanks to Anne and Daphne @ Limelight, memories of our wedding day will be forever preserved in a way that not only captured the beauty of our day but that special feeling that we, including our closest family and friends felt as we celebrated each other. Despite having a small guest list, they were challenged with capturing moments with everyone, many who flew from far away and in the end, they delivered in the most spectacular of ways. Everyone not only complimented us as a couple on how beautiful the pictures were but Anne and Daphne themselves for their keen eye and ability to capture the feeling of the moment in the least intrusive way. If you want to be able to enjoy your most precious memories, Limelight will do a great job capturing them.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Debbie for your feedback and kind words! Congratulations to you and Chris on your beautiful wedding at The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota! http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2016/09/debbie-and-chris-featured-in-limelight.html

Searching for the perfect photographer is not an easy job. And to make matters more interesting, my sister and I decided to have a double wedding! We interviewed several companies before choosing Limelight Photography. Our wedding package included an engagement session (which I highly recommend so you and your photographer can get to know each other). Jess Orthober was our photographer and she was amazing. She was even able to get my dog to behave in pictures during our engagement sessions. After we received the images from this session, we could not wait for the wedding! Jess and her team were on time and kept to the schedule that she and our wedding planner, Sandy Rule, created. Even when we were running low on time, she always stayed calm and kept a smile on her face. We received our wedding images less than 3 weeks after the wedding and they are AMAZING!!!!! We would definitely choose limelight if we had to do it again :)

Sent on 10/04/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Aimee for your kind words and feedback:) We loved working with you, your sister, your husbands and your family! <3

Jody · Married on 08/13/2016

Limelight was amazing. They were very professional in every way. My pictures came out absolutely amazing and I got everyrhing I wanted and more. I was beyond pleased with them.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Jody and Israel for your kind words and feedback! We loved working with you for your gorgeous wedding at The Florida Aquarium! http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2016/08/jody-and-israel-featured-in-limelight.html

Michelle · Married on 08/13/2016

LimeLight shot my wedding and put together the most artistic, warm, fun and romantic assortment of photos that we could have hoped for. The album is gorgeous! Everyone that I show it too gets jealous ;) During the wedding, Rebecca, Michael and the team were light-hearted, accommodating, creative and delightful to have documenting our special day. My husband and I are pretty bohemian and the team picked up on that right away and shot the photos accordingly. Not only would I recommend LimeLight to others looking to document their special day, but I would go so far as to say that they'd be missing out if they weren't to hire the LimeLight team.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle for your very kind feedback. It was TRULY such a pleasure working with you and Nico and your families for your beautiful wedding in the fabulous Bimini!

Kristi · Married on 06/25/2016

Jess and Carlos were such an amazing photography team! Jess was so attentive from the moment we signed our contract. She was always so quick to respond to any questions I had and always reached out to the administrative staff on my behalf when we needed to update anything regarding our wedding day. As for the day of, Jess and her assistant Carlos were amazing! They knew exactly what to do and did it with such ease and kindness. Everything was so smooth and so easy with these two! They were fantastic at handling our large families for the family photograph session and did it in such a timely manner. We stayed on track to the timeline they laid out from the very beginning which seemed to make the rest of the night's plans just fall into place. We even had wedding guests comment on how professional and awesome our photographers were! I would highly recommend Limelight photography and especially Jess!!!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Kristi and Rob I am in love with your wedding images! Congratulations on your beautiful wedding and marriage. Thank you so very much for sharing about your experience. http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2016/07/kristi-and-rob-are-featured-in.html

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2016

We recently had Limelight Photography photograph our wedding for us. Everything Limelight does is above and beyond! I was planning a destination wedding and did a ton of research on photographers before contacting Limelight. They were my top choice after looking through a ton of their pictures from other weddings. I crossed my fingers and hoped they would be available on my wedding date which was only about 5 months away! Rebecca responded to my request right away and I was scheduled with Michael for a consultation. The consultation was over the phone so I was a little bit leery but Michael was so genuine and nice I felt relieved right away! He did not pressure me into anything at all. He went through everything step by step, and listened to all of my questions. I was so impressed I booked them right then on the phone without even contacting any other photographers. Rebecca or Michael answered all of my questions the same day which was so nice! They were very easy to get a hold of which was really important to me since I don't live in Florida. On the day of the wedding Rebecca and Michael showed up right on time and got straight to work. My husband and I hate getting our pictures taken and know nothing about posing or photography and he even was telling me how fun Michael was during the pictures while they were getting ready! My husband sprung some picture requests in last minute and Michael was able to work them in which they guys got a kick out of! Rebecca is the absolute sweetest person and never lost patience with me or any member of the wedding party even though I wasn't the most organized or on time! I gave them absolutely no direction or pictures I had to have and just watched them work their magic. This was by far the easiest process and although I haven't seen all of my pictures yet (it's only been a week since my wedding) Rebecca sent me one of me getting ready with my daughter and it's absolutely beautiful!! I cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Awe THANK YOU Stephanie for your review! Your genuine words and kind feedback made my day! We work very hard to offer great, responsive service - and it is so rewarding when it is appreciated:) We just loved working with you, Matthew, Harriet and your sweet families! I am loving your images and cannot wait to finish and send them to you! We appreciate you selecting and trusting us to capture your most special day!

Amber · Married on 06/10/2016

I cannot even begin to describe how happy and thankful I am to have chosen Limelight as our wedding photographer!! We had Ann Fuentes and Dafne Spencer as our photographers and they were AMAZING!! They are highly professional and easy to get ahold of. Ann made sure to stick to our timeline to ensure we got all the shots we wanted. I had full confidence in them the night of my wedding on 6/10/16 at the Florida Aquarium because they have experience shooting there and know a lot of great picture spots. Seeing Ann's previous work made me feel at ease because she is so talented and you can really tell it's a passion of hers! They really go above and beyond and I highly recommend using them! I already LOVE my sneak peak pictures and I cannot wait to see the rest! Thank you again Ann and Dafne for everything, we are so grateful!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Amber - thank you so much for taking the time to share about your experience! We love your wedding pictures and we are so pleased that you do too!

Adrian · Married on 05/14/2016

My fiance and I are thrilled to have worked with Michael and Rebecca for our recent engagement shoot. We are even more excited to work with them for our upcoming wedding. We just got our photos back from our engagement session and can only say that they are AMAZING! Never could we have imagined that they would ever turn out that great. Michael and Rebecca are both extremely professional and took the time to understand exactly how we wanted our pictures to look like. We were nervous at first because we had never done a photo shoot before, but they quickly put us at ease and we actually had a lot of fun! It was a great night. Not to mention the end result was perfect. These pictures could only be done by professionals who knew exactly what they were doing. We are extremely happy that we chose Limelight to photograph these very important times in our life and will always recommend them to anyone who is looking for a wedding/engagment photographer. We will have the most beautiful pictures that we can always look back on! Limelight is perfect in every way!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you s much Adrian and Jon for taking the time to share about your experience working with us for your engagement session.:) We are very much looking forward to photographing your wedding! http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2015/10/adrian-and-john-step-into-limelight.html

Sara · Married on 05/14/2016

Simply put: some of the best wedding photography that I have ever seen...(and I have worked in the event industry for 7 years, 3 of those being an event planner.) I couldn't be more pleased with this company. The skill and artistry that Ann and Limelight put into our wedding photos is incredible. They captured our wedding perfectly and our family and friends were in awe when they saw our photos! Quality and results like Limelight are hard to find, so don't miss out!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

Limelight gets 5 stars and more without any hesitation! We had Limelight capture our engagement pictures and the entire day of our wedding. Jess was our lead photographer and Stephanie assisted.

Throughout the day I was amazed at everything they thought of, and how thorough they were to not miss anything. On top of being so incredibly thorough, professional and artistic, Jess and Stephanie were so nice and warm in personality, that we never felt rushed or concerned with anything because we knew that they had a plan and a vision in place for the entire day. They worked tirelessly with each other, our DJ, our wedding planner and important wedding party members to make sure that everything ran smoothly all day and night. Our wedding day would not have run as smoothly as it did if not for Jess and Stephanie. I think this says a lot about not only their personality and work ethic, but also about Limelight as a whole. Their mission is to make every couple have the perfect wedding day and to have the perfect pictures to remember that day by. After the fact, we had multiple guests from our wedding make comments to us about how great our photographers were, how friendly they were to everyone, how hard they worked and how they never missed a moment.

If this doesn't speak highly enough of Limelight, their pictures certainly do. We received ALL of our photos earlier than their guaranteed 3 week return time. Each picture was perfectly edited and beautiful. They were organized by folders that allowed us to relive our wedding day exactly how we remembered it and more.

We are so happy that we chose Limelight. We have said multiple times that working with them is the best investment we made in our wedding. If you're reading this review trying to decide on or find a photographer for your wedding, you have found them here. 5 stars is not enough for this fantastic company. Thank you Limelight, and especially Jess and Stephanie for your perfect work!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Lauren - WOW! Thank you. What a heartfelt review about your experience. THANK YOU so much for your kind words! We have a passion for what we do and nothing feels more rewarding than when our hard work is appreciated. Congratulations on your beautiful wedding! <3 http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2016/05/lauren-and-matthew-are-featured-in.html

Christi was our photographer and her pictures are amazing! She captured some great moments. She was very cool and easy to work with. I highly recommend her and Limelight!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 04/23/2016

Words can't even describe how great our experience with Limelight was! Our destination wedding was on April 23rd, 2016 at the Hilton at Clearwater Beach. The excellent professionalism from my initial call with Michael, was what truly sealed the deal when we selected a photographer. Limelight knows exactly what they are doing when it comes to weddings, and the personal conversations with the owners assured me that I was making the right choice. Dafne(who we adored!) was on top of everything from the day we started speaking about contracts 12 months out from our wedding. She always followed up with us, and stayed in contact with us up until our big day. We had an overwhelmingly large party, lots of kiddos, and Limelight did such a fabulous job capturing some of the most beautiful moments of the day! We have gotten more compliments about our photos, and how they should be in a wedding magazine, THANKS to you guys!?? We will be forever grateful of your beautiful work, and sincerely appreciate everyone's patience throughout the entire process!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kerry for sharing your experience in detail! Congratulations on your beautiful wedding and marriage. We loved working with you and Stephen.

Sarah · Married on 04/23/2016

After booking our wedding venue, I decided that the next thing to find was our photographer. Since the photos are the only thing you have after the actual wedding it was important to find a good photographer. And Limelight is amazing - you cannot go wrong with them! We had an initial conversation with Michael who explained in detail how the whole process works and then we booked our photographer Sarah. Since we live in PA and were planning a wedding from far away, I spoke to Sarah a couple of weeks before our wedding to go over all the different photos we wanted and who is who in our wedding party and family. This made all of the formal portraits run very smoothly and efficiently, Sarah just ordered people in and out of the photos to get all of the different combinations we wanted. In other weddings I've witnessed this process being very unorganized, random, awkward but not with these guys!

Sarah and Erica were both amazing at telling everyone how to pose and somehow making us all look like models! The photos came out amazing and everyone has been tell us how great they are, and also how awesome the photographers were on that day. They captured so many great moments but at the time you wouldn't have even known they were there. From the ceremony they got everyone from all angles, and in the reception they captured all sorts of awesome shots and we didn't have to worry about a thing.

Limelight is super organized, easy and fun to work with and the final product you get is amazing. I am so glad I chose them!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Sarah thank you SO much for your kind words and feedback. I am thrilled to hear you are enjoying your images and had a great experience working with our team!:)

Melody · Married on 04/16/2016

From the beginning, Limelight was so impressive and professional. My mom and I met with Michael and he was personable and we were so impressed that we booked Limelight on the spot. Our photographer, Jess was absolutely amazing and so creative!!! From our first phone call I feel like we connected and she understood my vision and had a natural ability to put me at ease. I was initially nervous about pictures because our wedding ceremony took place in the evening and I wanted to make sure there was ample time for sunlight and photos. I told her my initial thoughts about having a first look and she talked me through it and we weighed the advantages and disadvantages. She was not pushy and always let me know the decision was mine. She helped me decide by sending me a timeline of how the day would look with and without a first look. She always kept her deadlines and would email me when she said she would every time. When it got closer to my big day I wanted some more reassurance on the day of timeline and Jess was there to let me know what to expect and what my options were. She is incredibly knowledgeable about how weddings run and she ensured me that she would be efficient while making sure she captured my day. On the day of the wedding, Jess was incredible!!! She was friendly and has an amazing personality. I sent her pictures I wanted to create and she not only captured those but she was so creative in the moment. She made everyone feel comfortable by demonstrating how to pose and making pictures fun. I feel so lucky to have had Jess and Carlos as my photographers on the best day of my life. Jess was so patient with family after the ceremony and I am so excited to see the final product because I KNOW without even seeing the pictures yet that they will be AMAZING!!!! Thank you, Jess and Carlos for being so passionate/ talented and for being apart of my special day!!! If you are wondering if you should use limelight for your wedding photos the answer is YES!!!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Melody and Lukas THANK YOU for your heartfelt review! We are so grateful for your excitement and appreciation of Michael, Jess and Carlos! Congratulations on your wedding and we cannot wait to share the images with you very soon!

Crystal · Married on 04/15/2016

If I could give Limelight even more stars I would. Without reservation, I would recommend Jess and her assistant ten fold over.

We hired the best wedding photographer ever! Jess was absolutely phenomenal! We could not be happier with the level of professionalism, creative excellence, innovation and unique aesthetic design. Her creativity really shines through and her attention to detail is unmatched.

Jess is awesome at quickly responding to emails. Over the phone, she is extremely energetic, taking the time to fully explain any questions or concerns.

At our wedding, Jess and her assistant were on time, eager to start pictures. She was very patient and extremely flexible. She also did an amazing job at completing family photos quickly so we could enjoy the rest of the day.

Limelight is by far worth every penny. Thank you Jess for capturing the wonderful memories, it was an honor to work with such a talented individual.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Morgan · Married on 03/12/2016

Tyler and I just recently received our engagement photos back from our session in downtown St. Pete! We absolutely loved Jess from the moment we met her and she made us feel comfortable and at ease. We were able to capture some amazing candids along with the other wonderful posed shots!! Jess provided so many different settings and angles for us, giving us a great variety of options to choose for future save the dates and prints to keep. She is extremely artistic and professional and we could not be happier! From our initial introduction to Limelight and consultation with Michael, we have been impressed with their professionalism and flexibility in what we are looking for in a wedding photographer. The quality of the photos are second to none and I cannot wait for our wedding on March 12. I know we will be equally as impressed if not more! :)

Sent on 06/30/2015

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan and Tyler for your review! We look forward to your wedding!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/05/2016

Limelight is hands-down the best wedding photography company is the area. After the first meeting we had with Michael, we knew we would be in great hands with Jess and Carlos (our photographers). I never had to worry about a thing with our photos and they were professional the whole time. They worked great with all our other vendors and although I barely saw them the whole night, my photos say otherwise. They were everywhere they needed to be, without my now husband and I even noticing. Thank you so much Limelight for capturing the best night of our lives!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Michelle · Married on 02/27/2016

Jess with Limelight was phenomenal! She did both our reception and wedding pictures. Neither my husband or I are very comfortable in front of a camera, but she had a way of making us feel at ease the whole time, and she captured some really cool moments. She is an expert at getting the perfect sunset pictures. And she works great with everyone- my bridesmaids were quieter while the groomsmen were a little crazier, and she did a great job getting everyone to cooperate and still make the experience fun.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Limelight Photography's reply:

Michelle and Doug - THANK YOU for your kind review and feedback. We love Jess and glad you enjoyed working with her and Carlos! Congratulations on your wedding!