Limelight Entertainment Reviews

175 | Howell, NJ

175 Reviews for Limelight Entertainment

175 Limelight Entertainment Reviews

sean · Getting married on 03/13/2019

WOW! They were outstanding. Limelight Entertainment was able to take our humble beginnings and turn them into something that exceeded our wildest expectations! They were super knowledgeable and their website had a ton of information.

Dana G. · Married on 10/26/2018

Fun & dancing

Chris and his team were a lot of fun! He had people dancing all night long!

Daria · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing Experience!

We hired Limelight to do our music, photo booth and photography at our wedding in October and they were amazing! Both Chris and Jackie were very professional and so helpful! They made the process so easy for us! The music at our wedding was awesome and Chris definitely knows how to get the crowd up and dancing! The Photo Booth was a great addition and our guests loved it. The photographers were amazing the entire day! We can't thank limelight enough and would recommend them!

• Ashley

Ashley P. · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing!

If you're looking for an amazing, fun, and professional DJ and photographer you have to go with Limelight! From the very first meeting with Jackie and Chris up until the wedding day they exceeded every expectation we had. Jackie and her assistants were early for pictures and beyond friendly and easy to work with the entire day and night. Then for our reception Chris kept our guests dancing all night and made sure the entire reception ran smoothly. My husband and I can't say enough great things about this company and we definitely recommend them to any couple looking for entertainment or photography for their wedding.

Shelley · Married on 10/07/2018

Everything I have wanted!

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ than Chris, Phil and the Limelight team. From the planning process to the big day, the team did a fantastic job! Chris was extremely patient and thorough during the initial planning. He answered the 20+ questions that we threw at him on the first appointment, shared with us the types of service that the team is able to offer on the day and listened carefully to the special requests we would like to have for the night.
    Phil was our DJ/MC and just made our day. We were in communication throughout the process and on the big day, he took time to make sure our last minute concerns were addressed. There was never a dull moment throughout the entire evening and he was able to manage the atmosphere through a perfect balance of song choices. He even allowed my husband to end the night with a karaoke session of his favorite song - an epic ending to our dream wedding!

• Joyce

Joyce · Married on 10/07/2018

Endless Thanks to the Dream Team!

The team at Limelight Entertainment and Photography are to be commended for their professionalism, organization, punctuality, and kindness - qualities my husband and I instantly came across when meeting Chris and Jackie. Chris was more than willing to make our wedding party’s introductions unique and reception enjoyable for us and our guests with his upbeat personality and ability to really read a crowd. He combined his style while still keeping my husband and I’s music preferences in mind. Jackie, Jane, and Nicole did not waste any time honoring special photography requests in addition to alleviating any discomfort being in front of the cameras. Their friendly presence kept us smiling and allowed my husband and I to feel comfortable and really be ourselves. Chris and Jackie took the time to review details weeks prior to/days leading up to our wedding day to ensure wedding planning was stress free and our vision became a reality. My husband and I highly recommend this dream team of professionals! If we could relive our special day over again, we would not hesitate to pick Limelight Entertainment and Photography! We truly can’t thank them enough for making our wedding day everything we dreamed it to be!

• Z

Zara Marie Zate · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing and Flexible

We worked directly with Chris throughout our wedding process and he was an absolute dream. The online planning program he uses to organize the wedding was so helpful and really helped us hone in on details that we hadn't thought of at that point. He was quick to reply to emails and calls, and he was very flexible when we added little things to our reception. The day of the wedding, Chris and his assistant were so easy to work with and made everything a breeze, even with someone not showing up for speeches and someone else wanting to make a speech. They made it effortless with seamless transitions, and on top of that, they played music that we wanted as well as clearly reading the room and playing songs that got people on the dance floor. Thanks for such a great wedding!

Julienne Fortunato · Married on 10/05/2018

Hire Them - You Won’t Be Disappointed!

Hiring Limelight Entertainment for my wedding was an easy choice-they came highly recommended, and now I know why. What a dream come true: both Chris and Jackie made my perfect day, perfect. Chris was so professional and highly organized from top to bottom. I’d never hosted a party before in my life, especially not a wedding, but Chris put all my fears aside by guiding me and my now husband from the beginning to help us create the best atmosphere for our guests. On the night of our reception, everything went off without a hitch, effortlessly and energy-filled. I was elated to hear my guests compliment how much fun they had on the dance floor all night long, and how beautiful the room looked. Jackie made my husband and I comfortable from the day of our engagement shoot. Her method is quick and efficient, and by doing our engagement shoot we were totally prepared for the rapid fire shots on the day of the wedding. Our bridal party and families were both pleasantly surprised at how painless the photos were. We opted for a first look, which meant plenty of photos before the ceremony and no time missed from our cocktail hour. Jackie’s attention to detail and clear instructions made the day a total comfort-filled breeze. Any bride wants to relax, have fun, and know everything is perfect on her big day-thanks to Limelight Entertainment, this bride definitely did.

Veronica · Married on 09/29/2018

The best company to work with!!! They are professional, Kind and very talented. Our wedding was a blast! We look forward to using them in the future!!! You will NOT be disappointed!!

• Alyson

Alyson · Married on 09/28/2018

Limelight Entertainment

I don’t know if I have the words to express how amazing Chris and Jackie Marino are. From the moment we met with Chris and Jackie (a year and a half before our wedding!), I knew we had to book them as our photographer and DJ! Throughout our entire wedding planning process, Jackie and Chris were ready and available for anything we needed. They were easy to communicate with and were so helpful. Jackie and her photography team were the absolute best! Jackie helped us put together a very detailed timeline of how our wedding day will go, and it worked perfectly! Her, Amanda, and Casey captured every detail and anytime we needed or wanted any specific photos, they were there! And Chris kept the party going all night long! Our guests were raving about how great the music was and our dance floor was packed literally all night! I honestly wish I could give Limelight Entertainment 10 stars. If you are looking for GREAT people to work with that will provide fun, clean, fresh, romantic photos and an AWESOME wedding reception, look no further than Limelight! Thank you Jackie and Chris!! We love you guys!

Dan · Married on 09/23/2018

Fantastic service - would recommend to everyone!

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Experience!

The Limelight Entertainment team was incredible to work with and did an amazing job at my wedding! The online portal they have makes it super easy to organize everything, from your payments to song requests to anything you need your DJ to know. The team is also very responsive and easy to get in touch with, which is so important when planning a wedding! Phil was our DJ and he was an absolute blast! He kept people on the dance floor all night long and knew just the right music to play at just the right times. He just has an awesome personality too and was a great MC. Their prices are also reasonable and they offer a bunch of cool add-ons to choose from! We had a black light party for the last hour of our reception and everyone loved it! We couldn't have been happier with Phil and the Limelight team! I 100% recommend them for your wedding/special event!

Katelyn · Married on 09/21/2018

From the first phone call to after the wedding day Limelignt Entertainment has been nothing short of amazing! Chris was our first point of contact and Phil was our dj. Phil kept everyone on the dance floor all night and when it started to die down he made sure to play a song that would get all generations back on the dance floor. I highly recommend Limelight Entertainment for your wedding day!

Kristen · Married on 09/21/2018

PERFECTION! We were married in late September and could not have asked for a better night of entertainment. First, I have a hectic work schedule, but Chris made planning for the wedding so easy! He was extremely organized and detail oriented. Chris was extremely flexible--we had one of our groomsmen request a special intro song only moments before we walked into the reception, and Chris made it happen seamlessly. They felt the vibe of the room and kept our dance floor packed all night with great balance of new and old songs. Thanks Chris and Limelight for making our wedding the best dance party ever!

And then there is the photography! Jackie, Marissa and Correy captured the day in the most beautiful way. The photographs are amazing and far exceed anything I could have dreamed of. The team was all very organized and honestly, I feel like I never even saw them at the reception, yet they captured so many great photographs!!! Thank you for capturing our special day in such a beautiful way!

The Limelight team was exceptional. If you want the best, book Limelight for your entertainment and photography!

Ken · Married on 09/15/2018

Chris and Phil were great! Easy to work with, professional, and fun guys! Made planning really easy.

-Ken and Jo

Alissa · Married on 09/15/2018

Limelight Entertainmant

My husband and I used Chris to DJ our wedding in mid September. Chris did an excellent job understanding what we wanted and how to all make it flow throughout the night. Working with him was phenomenal. The dance floor was never empty and everyone had a wonderful time! The only thing that disappointed me through the night was the photo booth. It apparently had to do a system update and the booth was not working/down for a large chunk of our reception and then the printer stopped working so we didn’t end up with many pictures of our guests. Despite that, I would most certainly recommend Limelight. They truly helped make our wedding day an awesome time!

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris was amazing from beginning to end. The experience could not have been easier and he was fantastic to work with! He made our wedding flawless-we didn’t even know he was there it was so smooth. The lighting and sound was perfect. The guests loved the music. Chris totally understood what we were going for in terms of genres and types of songs and he kept the evening flowing flawlessly-he knew what was happening next and kept us informed and on track. I would recommend him to everyone I know!!!! He’s the absolute best in the business!!!!!

Devorah · Married on 09/02/2018

Chris Marino was EXCEPTIONAL to work with! He is extremely professional, prompt for our scheduled calls, and he "got it." He completely understood our vision and played great music - people were on the dance floor the whole night! We had a number of odd requests and he worked with us on all of them! We had a special guest, Hebrew music, a specific father-daughter dance song and mother-son dance song, and he made sure the entire evening was seamless. Chris came early to set up and was ready to start the party! We HIGHLY recommend him and if we ever needed a DJ again we would go to Chris first!! We were thrilled with the whole experience.

Brandon · Married on 09/01/2018

Limelight Entertainment was everything we could've asked for when it comes to wedding entertainment! They kept the crowd on the dance floor and made sure everybody was having a blast! They did a tremendous job making sure song requests and preferences were included and kept an upbeat flow throughout the night! Our guests had nothing but compliments about how the wedding went and it's because of the fun atmosphere Limelight created. Chris was very easy to work and communicate with, easing the planning process. Highly recommend their services! Thank you!!!

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2018

We used Limelight as the DJ for our August 2018 wedding, and Chris and team were amazing!!! He is extremely professional and flexible and went over all of the planning steps with us! We wanted someone young, fun, and entertaining to keep our guests dancing all night long and that’s exactly what we got! Thank you Chris and Limelight for making our big day the best day EVER!!

Robert · Married on 08/24/2018

Chris and his team and Limelight were honestly the highlight our of wedding. I can not tell you how many great compliments we got on not only the music, but the lighting and the overall atmosphere of our wedding. I told Chris we wanted a party and he did not disappoint. We even had a few special requests when it came to songs and Chris was more than accommodating.
    Upon first meeting Chris, we both felt extremely comfortable with him. His professionalism was superb. I highly recommend using Limelight for your wedding entertainment needs.

Jonna · Married on 08/10/2018

We can't say enough great things about Limelight! They were so flexible and easy to work with while planning our wedding! On the day of, Chris and his crew were amazing keeping the wedding moving and the guests up and dancing all night! The photographers, Marissa, Jane and Casey were on point from the minute they arrived until the very end! The photographs we have gotten back are terrific and Jackie did a great job editing them! They were able to get photos of just everything, even the littlest details (and there were lots of details)!

Jean · Married on 08/03/2018

We could not have been picked a better DJ for our wedding! One of the most frequent compliments we've received since the wedding is, "Everything was beautiful, and your DJ was AMAZING." One of the best parts about Limelight Entertainment was their online portal. The online form is so easy to use and really helped us convey our music interest and identify our "must play" songs. Chris also worked with us a bunch of times leading up to the wedding to get to know us and our tastes. We were so happy he did this because we feel like he really got our vibe, and he was extremely flexible and accommodating on the song choice - we had some requests that were a little more non-traditional, and he totally rolled with it. Music is one of the most important parts of the wedding, so you need a DJ who "gets" you. Anyone can put on some music, but you want someone who knows how to reflect YOUR personality! Chris is super nice and easy to work with, and knew exactly how to read the crowd and got the party going right away and it didn't stop all night! We had such a great experience, and would absolutely recommend Limelight Entertainment to anyone planning their wedding.

Courtney · Married on 07/21/2018

We cannot express how amazing Limelight Entertainment was for our wedding! Chris was incredibly friendly, helpful, and accommodating throughout the entire planning process. The day of our wedding, he had everyone up on the dance floor the entire night! We would highly recommend him and his team to anyone who needs a DJ!