Limelight Entertainment Reviews

Limelight Entertainment 5
Limelight Entertainment 6
Limelight Entertainment 7

Kaitlin Pasula · Getting married on 08/05/2020

Excellent entertainment for wedding!

Chris and his team were amazing to work with when planning all the entertainment for wedding! The music was incredible and he had everyone dancing! It was so easy to talk to him about what we were looking for in music especially since we included Romanian music for the family! The photobooth was another amazing part of the wedding and everyone loved it! From the lighting of the whole room to the music and photobooth we could not have asked for someone better to be a part of this wedding! I would highly recommend to everyone!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Katelynn Toomer · Getting married on 06/05/2020

We would highly recommend!

Chris and his staff were amazing to work with. They listened to what we wanted throughout the entire planning process. The online tools for planing were super helpful and were great for staying on time with payments and music choices for specific events throughout the night. Multiple guests came up to me during the wedding and even after to tell me how great the music was. I would highly recommend Limelight. They helped make our wedding a great party with people dancing all night!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing!

Best wedding DJ EVER! Chris and his team did an amazing job at our wedding, we couldn't be happier! He is super easy to communicate with and set an awesome fun vibe! Everyone had a great time and told me how good our DJ was! We also used limelight for our photo booth and it was perfect!! 100 stars!!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent Wedding Dj's

Excellent wedding DJ, they had everyone up and dancing all night long. Would have liked a few more slow songs for the older crowd! Would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Alicia Armento · Married on 06/04/2019

Chris and his team are amazing to work with!

Chris and his team at Limelight Entertainment were absolutely amazing from beginning to end! We received so many compliments about the music, how fun our wedding was, and the overall atmosphere of our wedding. We had a lot of special requests and wanted a bunch of different genres played during the reception and he had no issue accommodating all of them. He did an amazing job feeling out the crowd and played the right songs at the perfect time. There were also a few scenarios where we needed him to improvise and he did a phenomenal job. We loved working with him and would recommend him and his team to anyone/everyone!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2019

The BEST hands down !

Jackie and her team are the BEST! Truly phenomenal. Jackie made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera from the moment we took our first engagement shoot pic. Fast forward to the big day - which was SEAMLESS thanks to her. Jackie really was perfection the whole process, we knew we were in good hands. From the friendly little check in emails to the final schedule for the big day and all the little details and suggestions in between. Her team was just so great everyone loved them! So friendly fun and attentive the whole day was just amazing. Ive never been the most confident person but Jackie made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world that day. Easily the best decision we made for the big day was choosing Limelight. Thank again Jackie so much , thank you for just being you !

Sent on 06/10/2019

Jasen Ortiz · Married on 05/19/2019

Game changer, made the wedding more than just a party.

Working with Chris was amazing, professional always responded back and set the bar high. My wife and I knew from the beginning that working with Limelight we were working with a company that not only loved what they do, but also understands how to give a couple what they want. The wedding was amazing but the music set the tone and left a true impact on everyone. From the start Chris was so helpful and really guided us in the right direction. If we ever have a chance to work with Chris again we will. Music was on point, everyone was dancing and just when you think it couldn’t get better boom!!! That song that you been waiting for came on and the whole place went crazy. Anyone can be a DJ, but if you are looking for an experience and something to make people remember you event, Limelight is the answer.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Paino · Married on 05/03/2019

Great Job!

Chris and his team were awesome to work with. From the time we met with Chris to book his services, to the wedding day he was always extremely helpful. He is very organized, and extremely flexible! Chris really put us at ease throughout the whole process!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 04/27/2019

Best DJ ever!

I don't think I can thank Chris and his team enough for how well the night went, the music was on point the whole evening and I don't think the dance floor was empty for more than 10 minutes! From my husband and I first meeting Chris to finalizing all the music for our wedding was a breeze and if I ever need to hire someone to do music for an event Limelight Entertainment would be it! I got my dancing on the clouds and all the songs that we had asked for were played. My guests had an amazing time and are still raving about the music and how it kept us all on the dance floor!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Jaclyn Knolmajer · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing entertainment! We love Chris!

We were beyond happy with limelight entertainment! Chris was very responsive and easy to work with! He made sure everything was set up for the day of and made sure our night ran perfectly! He kept our guests dancing all night long! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Amanda Stefan · Married on 04/14/2019

Excellent company!

From the moment I stumbled upon limelight’s website, I knew I wanted to book with them! The video’s on their website was just the kind of sound and feel I was looking for for my wedding! The meeting with Chris went very smooth and very accommodating. I booked DJ services and the photo booth with him. The online planning portal they have was so easy and convenient to use! We had a phone meeting a couple weeks before the wedding to confirm the final planning and details. The day of went off without a hitch! Everything went as planned and the dance floor was bumping at all times! I would definitely recommend limelight and Chris for your wedding!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • George

George Osti · Married on 04/07/2019

We keep getting calls about our AMAZING wedding!

Chris and his team did such an amazing job on our wedding. Everyone was up and dancing and we received multiple compliments from our guests. We could not have asked for a better DJ. From the planning to the event they were better than expected. 10/10 would recommend! We also used Limelight for our photographers. Jackie and her team were also AMAZING! Our engagement shoot was beautiful and perfectly captured our story. The timeline the day of made everything run smoothly. We cannot wait to see our wedding photos but I know they will come out amazing!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Ali · Married on 03/30/2019

Limelight was great!

Chris and Limelight Entertainment were a fantastic choice for our wedding! They were extremely easy to work with, understood what direction we wanted to go in (musically) and ran with it. From the ceremony music to the last song of the night, everything ran seamlessly. All of our guests seemed to have an awesome time. I would highly recommend Limelight for your event if you want hassle-free entertainment that people are sure to enjoy!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Amanda Mokracek · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing! Limelight exceeded our expectations!

Chris and his team at Limelight Entertainment were absolutely amazing from our first conversation until the last song of the night. We received so many compliments about our wedding and how the energy remained high from start to finish. We have no doubt that Limelight Entertainment was instrumental to the success of our wedding. We highly recommend using Limelight Entertainment, they will definitely exceed your expectations! Chris is very easy to work with, he listened to all of our requests and made our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 03/25/2019

sean · Married on 03/13/2019

WOW! They were outstanding. Limelight Entertainment was able to take our humble beginnings and turn them into something that exceeded our wildest expectations! They were super knowledgeable and their website had a ton of information.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2019

Don't Hesitate in Booking Limelight!

We chose Limelight for our photography and DJ services. Our wedding is a couple of months away still, but we LOVE how our engagement shoot came out. Marissa Lambert is a godsend. She is funny, professional, engaging, and put us at ease. We cannot wait for the wedding! Marissa, Jackie and Chris (for the music portion of our wedding) are the best of the best. Don't hesitate to book them!

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent!

Limelight Entertainment was one vendor we did not have any issues with. They were easy to work with, professional, and most importantly we had a great time dancing all night at our wedding, We were told that everyone loved the music! I would definitely recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Kristen Brink · Married on 02/16/2019

Highly recommend!

Amazing, energetic, and organized and just a few words to describe Limelight Entertainment! We hired Limelight to do our music and photo booth at our wedding in February. The night went so seamlessly and it couldn't have happened without Limelight's organization. They did a great job of keeping the dance floor occupied while playing all of the songs we wanted, one of our top three worries was that people were not going to dance, and they certainly did! The open air photo booth turned out to be a great hit! We ended up with a photo album full of priceless photos! We especially loved the online portal, it was so easy to use while planning our music. I HIGHLY recommend Limelight Entertainment for your DJ and photo booth, you will not be disappointed! They made our wedding night one we will never forget and we can not thank them enough for going above and beyond to ensure we had the best night of our lives!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Luigi Dimeo · Married on 02/09/2019

Great experience

Limelight helped make our wedding a blast!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Holly Bundy · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing nye wedding!

Limelight Entertainment made my NYE wedding better than I ever could have imagined!! Chris and Phil were so great to work with and made the planning process so easy. I planned my wedding in a short three months and Limelight made the whole process seamless. Hire them for your big day! You won't regret it!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Loren Jordan · Married on 12/07/2018

Limelight Entertainment is the Best!!!!

Where should I start???? Jackie and Chris did so many things right that it is hard to pinpoint where to start.

So, I will start with Jackie. Not only is she extremely talented and did an amazing job with our engagement photos, but she goes above and beyond with everything. Jackie was constantly offering me help when I was overwhelmed or looking for tips and ideas. When it comes to her photography skills, her actual work speaks volumes for itself! I made some of my insecurities known to her and she took that into consideration when capturing our photos. She was understanding and worked with me to feel the most comfortable and confident in some of the most important photos of our lives. I had some changes in my wedding party and was nervous about how the changes would affect everything, and Jackie assured me she had no issues with the changes and that it wasn’t a problem. She is flexible, creative, and to be honest, one of the nicest people I have the privilege of knowing. Our bridal party could not stop mentioning how kind she was and how smooth the bridal party photo session was. We are forever grateful for her.

Next is Chris. I have actual comments on Facebook that say how “on point” our DJ was. There was not one person in their seat the whole night. I’ve always wanted a wedding where my guests were smiling, dancing, and having the time of their lives. The guests experience was always important to me. There have been an infinite amount of guests that are still approaching me saying how much fun they had dancing, non stop. I think it speaks volumes when Chris announced he was playing the last song of the night and after the song ended, the guests CHANTED ONE MORE SONG! They didn’t want the night to end. And that is an amazing reflection on a professional who knows what he is doing and knows how to optimize the experience of his client.

Limelight is thorough, helpful, and really in the business to make your wedding as special as they can. Although weddings should be fun, we all know they can be very stressful. I had issues with my venue, my dress, and a few other things. What I DID NOT HAVE AN ISSUE WITH, and what I would choose over and over again, is Limelight Entertainment!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Katie · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Wedding Ever

Chris was so amazing to work with. From our very first time talking to him, my husband and I knew he would make our wedding awesome and we were not wrong. I loved having the online portal to fill out all of our music info for the reception, it really made our lives so much easier. Chris did a great job of keeping people on the dance floor and having fun all night He's so good at reading the room and keeping up whatever vibe people are feeling. We also got our photo booth from Limelight and it was a complete hit! People were in there multiple times, and the photo memory book was SUCH a fun way to see our guests having fun. We had so many people tell us that our wedding was one of the best they'd ever been to, and I truly believe a large part of that is thanks to Limelight! Chris and his wife Jackie (who does the photography for Limelight) are the DREAM. TEAM. and I'm so glad they were part of our special day!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Christopher Poyner · Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn’t have asked for more

Limelight truly made our wedding a memorable one. Jackie, Chris and company went above and beyond to ensure that we had the best experience we could ask for, and we certainly were not let down. Everyone had a blast dancing and the photographers made sure to capture every detail and moment. I am blessed to have worked with such great people to get the best wedding experience around. I highly highly recommend anyone who is looking for a DJ/photographer to reach out to Limelight because you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kaela · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Chris and his staff were beyond amazing from day one! Chris listened to everything we wanted and exceeded our expectations! We had the Photobooth, uplighting and DJ services! Chris even made a special shout out to my cousins that are getting married next Year! I would recommend limelight entertainment every time! You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/23/2018