Limelight Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Brianna
    Brianna P. Married on 06/19/2022

Limelight entertainment and photography

If I could hire Limelight again I would in a heart beat. We used Limelight entertainment and Limelight photography as our photographer and DJ. Jackie and her team of photographers were truly incredible. She truly cared about how our day went, capturing all pictures, and was incredibly attentive. Her team was literally darting across the dance floor to capture any group shots they noticed. Jackie made my day. I am already looking forward to using her again to book portraits with my fur babies in the fall. She truly captures every moment and makes you feel special. It was the best decision I made choosing her as my photographer. Chris, the DJ with limelight entertainment was outstanding. I didn’t leave the dance floor once. Everyone raves about the music and Chris played all of our requests and some more. He kept the crowd engaged and was a blast. I want to throw another party just to use both of them again!!!
    Amanda W. Married on 06/12/2022

A Great Time at Our 6.12.22 Wedding

We had a fantastic night! Everyone was dancing and had a blast. Chris was able to read the room well and play songs that kept our guests on the dance floor. He also was fabulous at helping guide our way through the evening! Couldn’t recommend enough!
  • Alexis
    Alexis A. Married on 06/05/2022

The life of the Party

We were beyond impressed with our DJ. As the bride I can say the DJ helped create my dream wedding. He kept my guests and myself dancing the whole night. He listened to all the music requests we had during our pre wedding consult. There is no doubt that if we were to have to redo our wedding that we would pick Limelight for our music entertainment again.
  • Amber
    Amber S. Married on 06/05/2022

Amazing Company!!

Our wedding was on June 5th and we hired Chris Marino to be our DJ. He was absolutely amazing! The entire limelight team went above and beyond to make our day so special. We had a couple special Portuguese songs that we wanted to play and he made it happen with no problem. He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The whole day went so smooth and I didn’t have to worry about anything. I would 1000% hire him and the limelight team again!
    Katie C. Married on 06/05/2022

Amazing Time!

Limelight Entertainment kept our guest dancing all night b long. Chris Camp provided everything we asked for. He made our night run so smoothly so we could party with our guest. I would highly recommend them.
    Nicole S. Married on 06/04/2022

Hire limelight if you want everyone up and dancing :)

Best decision ever hiring LimeLight! So well organized and they really take the time to tailor the music and itinerary of events to meet all of your wedding expectations, Vinny was AMAZING! People danced all night long he played a great variety of music and even had the grannies up on their feet! I received so many compliments about the music and how great it was and was asked multiple times about which DJ company we hired! You can tell the staff love what they do and are truly there to make sure you have a great time! Thank you limelight for making our day awesome!
    Doug L. Married on 05/29/2022

Exceeded Expectations by a Mile

Couldn’t have asked for better entertainment!
  • Shifra
    Shifra S. Married on 05/21/2022

One of our favorite vendors at our wedding!

Hiring Limelight was truly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From the very beginning, Chris was responsive and persistent with follow-ups. He answered all our questions, and reviewed all details to the highest degree. As soon as we met our DJ - Vinny, it was an immediate yes. He was so charismatic and thoughtful and extremely attentive to details. Not only did he nail our complicated ceremony set-up but he truly brought the party to our wedding. Almost 80% of our guests were on the dance floor for most of the night. We LOVED his energy, his friendliness, his willingness to collaborate and help us bring our vision to life. So many of our guests kept raving about the music and the overall vibes of the party. 100% would recommend them to other couples and will definitely be coming back to them for future events.
    Jacky H. Married on 05/21/2022

Awesome- highly recommend

Limelight was FANTASTIC! When speaking with our DJ ahead of time, he reassured us that our music tastes would be played on the dance floor and he wasn’t lying! As the bride, I danced ALL NIGHT LONG and had an absolute blast! Everyone who came commented on the amazing array of music and fun on the dance floor. We had such a wonderful experience with Limelight Entertainment, and Chris Camp is a phenomenal DJ. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Limelight Entertainment for weddings- well priced, great overall experience, friendly personnel, experienced and professional DJs and an all around great team!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria E. Married on 05/21/2022

Made it the best day ever !

Chris from Limelight was nothing more than professional, helpful and made the dance floor a nonstop party! My family and friends had the best time and I couldn’t be happier with the day the music and everything him and his team did to help be apart of that. Can’t thank them enough !
  • LetsPlanAWedding2022
    Letsplanawedding2022 Married on 05/15/2022

The Best Wedding DJ!

We had the pleasure of working with Limelight Entertainment and DJ Chris Camp - they were amazing. They were responsive every step of the way and super easy to work with. Limelight not only provided the music for the cocktail hour/reception, but also assisted with audio for the ceremony and offered plenty other of enhancements to the party, including photo booth, smokeshot, etc. We were able to customize our wedding vibe in a planning call where we discussed the type of music that we wanted played. My wife and I wanted a wedding where everybody was dancing and DJ Chris Camp nailed it. The dance floor was rocking the whole wedding! We received so many compliments on our DJ and would recommend Limelight Entertainment to anybody seeking a DJ for their wedding!
  • Morgan
    Morgan C. Married on 05/14/2022

Kept the dance floor packed all night! No one wanted the party to end!!

Chris was amazing to work with all the way through! He was fun to work with and we got along with him very well. He got to know us during the planning process and made sure to insert our personalities (my love for Eminem/early 2000s rap and my husband's love for the Red Hot Chili Peppers) into the music at our reception. He had the dance floor PACKED all night, we had no time to sit and eat, which is exactly what we wanted. We wanted the best party ever and that's exactly what we got! Many of our guests said it was the best wedding they've ever been to, and there is no doubt that Chris and his music played a big part in that! 10/10, I highly recommend Chris and Limelight, hire them!!!
  • Megan
    Megan B. Married on 05/12/2022

Highliy recommend!

Chris and his team were beyond amazing! My husband and I wanted an atmosphere where the crowd would dance all night and Chris Marino came through with his promise! He played everything we wanted and between the songs he mixed and the lightening it was exactly the perfect night! Our guests and my husband and I did not want the night to end. Chris is extremely professional and easy to get along with. He helped us through the entire process and gave great suggestions. We had to change our ceremony to the venue and he easily made that accommodation. I was in a wedding prior that had Limelight Entertainment as the DJ and it was the best time, so it was an easy decision for us to have them at ours. My husband and I never left the dance floor except to take pictures outside at night and we ran to get back in. We would love to do the night all over again! There are not enough words to thank Limelight Entertainment for making our wedding absolutely perfect! We had THE BEST time and would highly recommend them for your wedding!
  • Herman
    Herman W. Married on 05/07/2022

One awesome vendor you don't have to worry about!

We initially didn't have Limelight Entertainment on our list, but after some promotional emails, I decided to give it a shot. My wife and I had interviewed a few DJs before Chris, and after we talked to Chris, we both had that comfortable feeling that Chris was THE guy for us. I'm sure you can read the other reviews about the vibes and watch the videos. The unique part about our wedding is that we decided to play some games at our wedding, and Chris had never done it before. On the day of the wedding, he executed it perfectly to include the description and commentary during the game. As all couples know, the wedding day is quite hectic, and to know that your DJ/MC can independently handle these types of situations was very comforting. And if you're curious, everyone had a great time with the music selection and vibe, and we had compliments about him as well from our guests. Would recommend Chris and Limelight Entertainment for your wedding day!
    Emily H. Married on 05/06/2022

Wedding day

We had the BEST time with limelight entertainment!!!! We used both Chris for DJ and Jackie for photography so it was amazing having the whole team. From day 1 they were on top of any questions we had and just made our wedding day truly the best ever! I am still getting such high ravings about how Chris kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!!!! And my pictures are stunning!!!! I highly recommend limelight entertainment for any event!!
  • Haley
    Haley M. Married on 04/30/2022

Haley Savage

Limelight was incredible! Chris was so responsive throughout the entire wedding planning process and went out of his way to make sure our day was as perfect as imagined. Highly recommend!!!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 04/03/2022

Perfect Night

We had an absolute blast the night of our wedding! The guests loved the music and they truly listened to how we wanted the night to flow. I even had a guest tell me that if they hadn’t booked the DJ for their daughter’s wedding already they would have booked them too. The icing on the cake was the photo-booth. We got so many compliments on how easy the attendant made it and how much people loved being able to instantly get the pictures on their phones. We couldn’t have picked a better vendor.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 03/26/2022

Full dance floor the WHOLE night

We did not have to worry about anything with Chris! Everything ran so smoothly, and the dance floor was full the entire night! We threw a new idea at Chris and he executed it PERFECTLY. If you want a vendor you don’t have to worry about, Limelight is who you should book!
  • Leah
    Leah F. Married on 03/26/2022

Amazing Wedding DJ and Photobooth Vendor

Limelight was an absolute dream to work with! The owner, Chris was very responsive, extremely personable and down to earth. Their prices are extremely reasonable as well. We used Limelight for both DJ services and photobooth. Chris Camp was assigned as our DJ and he DID NOT disappoint! Our guests were dancing all night, even my almost 90 year old grandmother and aunt! Chris listened to all of our concerns and wants for the vibe of our music and delivered on every aspect. The photobooth service was also fantastic. At the end of the wedding we not only got a keepsake album with every guest’s photo strips, but also a digital album sent over within a week. We would definitely recommend Limelight over and over again!
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 03/20/2022

Amazing! Best night ever!

I hired Limelight about 45 days before my wedding when my original DJ fell thru. This turned out to be a blessing!! Chris was absolutely amazing! The music selection was spot on and everyone had a blast! Loved the photo booth and everything about their service!
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 02/20/2022

Limelight was amazing!

Limelight Entertainment exceeded all of our wedding expectations! Everyone had an awesome time and planning was made so easy with their online portal. Their team is incredible, and we highly recommend them!
  • Elyse
    Elyse Married on 02/13/2022

Limelight is awesome!

Chris was wonderful and made our wedding experience run smoothly!
  • Barbara
    Barbara K. Married on 12/18/2021

Awesome service

We had an amazing time and got so many compliments on how our DJ was able to read the room. Super flexible and listened to everything we wanted.
  • Alexis
    Alexis H. Married on 12/12/2021

What A Party!

Look no further for a DJ to keep everyone dancing! For us, it was so important to find a DJ that could keep everyone dancing all night long. Limelight Entertainment had an amazing playlist that kept everyone of all ages out on the dance floor! Limelight Entertainment also helped us with our own custom mix for our first dance, which was a huge hit! They also did a wonderful job with the music during the ceremony and cocktail hour as well.