149 Reviews for Limelight Entertainment

Uplighting (10)
One Event Per Day (6)
Flat Screen (2)
148 Limelight Entertainment Reviews

WOW! They were outstanding. Limelight Entertainment was able to take our humble beginnings and turn them into something that exceeded our wildest expectations! They were super knowledgeable and their website had a ton of information.

Profile Picture sean, 3/13/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Chris and Jackie are extremely talented and professional. More importantly, for us, they are very down to to earth and relatable! Jackie made us feel very comfortable and was able to capture unforgettable pictures. She was very patient and open to our requests and needs. Jackie and her team were very passionate about every picture and did not hesitate to help us feel comfortable every second of the day. Chris and his team made our wedding reception one to remember! He ran the music very smoothly, and was always open to requests. He was also extremely receptive to spontaneity. Chris and Jackie played a huge part in making our big day run smoothly. We couldn’t have imagined our wedding day without Limelight Entertainment!

Profile Picture Alexis, 7/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Chris and his team DJ’d our wedding and everything was perfect. Chris was phenomenal at reading the crowd and our guests had a blast and kept telling us how fun the reception was. We were so impressed and are glad we chose Limelight. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kait, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Chris and the Limelight Entertainment team completely surpassed all of our expectations! Leading up to our Wedding, Chris was easy to talk to, open-minded and embraced all of our (even out-of-the-box) ideas. Our Wedding dance floor was packed all night long and the dancing on the clouds/lighting features that we splurged on, were worth every penny and made the night truly magical! Highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tina, 6/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

As most of you know wedding planning is long and stressful. After multiple meetings with multiple vendors and being sold their product, we meet with Limelight Entertainment and they were the first vendor who didn’t try to sell us. Chris and Jackie are simply amazing! Working with them was so easy, it made the entire planning process so effortless. Photos with Jackie and team were so natural and seamless, from our engagement session thru the wedding day. We had so much fun working with them on our wedding day. Jackie was open to our ideas for some creative photo’s, which turned out perfect! Chris and his team were on point all night long with the music. It was a great mix of music to keep our guest dancing all night long. Our guests keep telling us how much fun they had at our wedding. I cannot recommend Limelight Entertainment enough! I absolutely loved working with Chris and Jackie, they are the best!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography

They are truly amazing, both Chris and Jackie made my wedding day a blast. Chris definitely pumped up the crowd with his music and had every single guest dancing! Ive never been to a wedding were everyone danced, so this truly made my night even better then I could have imagined! Jackie is so skilled at capturing our best moments, and truly cares about the people she is photographing. It was so relaxed and natural when taking pictures with her. They are truly a dynamic couple and im so happy I picked them for my special day! honestly highly recommend! I will definitely use them for future events!

Photos
Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Chris & Jackie are the easiest, most accommodating professionals I've ever had the pleasure to work with. Every step of the way they were BOTH super calm, encouraging, helpful and made me feel calm even though I was a nut case! LOL. At the wedding, I made last minute changes based on my mood and they rolled with the punches with every item I did or did not do! Loved working with them and probably wouldn't have been able to get through the day without them both as my main vendors! Highly recommend them to anyone, and will continue to rave about their amazing qualities as professionals! Cannot thank them enough!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Chris as our DJ for our wedding, since he has been the DJ at numerous other events we have attended/had a blast at! He is so full of energy and our guests definitely fed off of that! We also did a surprise gender reveal that he pumped everyone up for! He helped make our night that much more special and we would highly recommended this company!!!
Autumn & Ryan, Howell NJ

Profile Picture Autumn, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Chris Marino and his team were wonderful! Before the big day his responsiveness and help made me feel confident about our wedding day. I knew we were in good hands after hearing so many of our friends rave about Limelight Entertainment. From the ceremony music to the reception, it went seamlessly. He's a great MC as well. Thanks again Limelight for an unforgettable night!

Profile Picture Alejandra, 4/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC

Our experience with limelight was amazing. They made our wedding so much fun. My guests keep telling me this was the most fun they've had at a wedding. I highly recommend limelight. We had a sit down meeting with Chris for him to get to know our personal style/taste in music. We got to see samples of their work, too. Chris was always in communication with us throughout the process. The day of our wedding the music was perfect, the lighting was perfect, and the open air photo booth was a huge hit (especially after a few cocktails). I would recommend this company to anyone. They did such a good job with both ceremony and the reception. Even when someone dropped a glass on the dance floor, the music instantly changed to a mellow song, people left the floor, once it was cleaned up the music was switched back to an upbeat song. That's not something I would have put any thought into - but Chris is clearly well versed in weddings/parties. I even got compliments in how friendly the photobooth attendant was! Amazing service!

Profile Picture Natasha, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Chris and the guys did an amazing job at our wedding!! Chris was super accommodating with song requests as well as volume levels throughout the night. The limelight crew surpassed our expectations and the best part is that they substantially charged less than their competitors. We highly recommend using limelight entertainment for all of your DJ party's!!!

Profile Picture Michael, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Chris was extremely helpful through our entire process. During the wedding, he gave us exactly what we wanted, a very fun experience. We will recommend Limelight Entertainment to anyone!

Profile Picture Teresa, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

We used Limelight entertainment for our engagement photos, wedding photos, DJ services for the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and their photo booth as well. Everything was incredible. Our initial meeting was with Chris Marino and we immediately knew that he was going to be the right choice. Their prices were very reasonable and they were beyond personal and professional. They have an amazing team working for them and they communicate throughout the entire process. They truly made the wedding successful and helped provide us with memories for the rest of our days!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

After attending a wedding that Chris DJ'ed, I knew I wanted him for mine. From start to finish Limelight Entertainment was great to work with. Chris kept our guests engaged all night long on the dance floor. When planning for the wedding he allows you to personalize the songs you want to hear and the songs you don't. Our playlist combined with Chris' choices was on point! He is so talented. I also highly recommend using their uplighting. The lights transformed the ballroom at Nanina's In The Park for my December 1, 2017 wedding. There's no one better out there than Chris and his team.

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We got married 11/10/17 and hired Limelight Entertainment for our DJ services. We had a lot of special requirements due to having live musicians performing during the ceremony and they were able to accommodate our needs without any questions. We had a few song requests and they were sure to play each one at the perfect time. They certainly kept the party going all night long and received a lot of positive feedback from our guests. Responded quickly to any questions we had and always a pleasure to speak with. Highly recommend Chris and his team!

Profile Picture Tina, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

SEVERAL PEOPLE TOLD ME DURING THE WEDDING THAT THE DJ WAS AMAZING AND I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!

Chris Marino DJ'd my wedding on November 5, 2017. From the beginning, Chris was extremely professional and responsive to our specific requests and needs. He was friendly and easy to talk to and it was a pleasure doing business with him. I interviewed 6 DJs in the Central Jersey to South Jersey area and Chris was head-and-shoulders above the rest. Chris demonstrated an intricate knowledge of the equipment he was working with and the sound quality was exceptional. He was very detail-oriented and helped everything to flow seamlessly throughout the wedding. I also bought the intelligent lighting package from Limelight Entertainment and it was worth every penny. His lighting tech was good and it really brought the dance floor to life. His lighting tech also worked with us to put together custom lighting scenes for our intro and first dance and it really helped make those moments look and feel really special. Chris was awesome and I would recommend his services to anyone. In fact, one of my friends is getting married next summer and he's also using Chris.

Photo for Limelight Entertainment Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Limelight Entertainment Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Justin, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I can't say enough great things about Limelight Entertainment! Chris was an outstanding DJ and his team was awesome throughout the entire day. We only gave him a few song suggestions and let him run with the rest. He kept the party going the whole night and the dance floor was packed. Even though we lived a few hours away, Chris made the planning process so easy and it was nice that we didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. If you are looking for a fun, caring, professional, and talented DJ then Chris is your man! We couldn't have asked for a better experience and we would recommend this company in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture sarah, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

THE BEST! Limelight Entertainment did an astounding job for our wedding on October 28, 2017. Chris was so easy to work with and nailed our music style to a tee. We had rave reviews about the amazing song selection! Working with the company made the more stressful aspects of wedding planning a breeze, can't say enough about this wonderful team. Also, Jackie with Limelight Photography, WOW! From our engagement shoot we knew it was going to be great working with her, but she made every aspect of our wedding photos feel easy. We would recommend Jackie to anyone doing absolutely anything that needs photographs she is the BEST.

Profile Picture Keri, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Chris and Cameron were by far the best decision we could have made for our wedding! From the beginning Chris went above and beyond to make sure that we were comfortable and confident that our backyard wedding would go off without a hitch. The day of was amazing! Chris and Cameron provided incredible service from the set-up, to the lighting, to the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We didn’t provide much guidance on a playlist for the reception and they did a phenomenal job selecting the music… they had EVERY guest out on the dance floor the entire night, and were kind enough to honor our guests with an encore after hearing their chant of “one more song.” It was a blast and people are still talking about it nearly a month later. We would highly recommend them to anyone needing an entertainment company for an event!! Thank you again Chris and Cameron!

Profile Picture Suzanne & Jim, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Speaking for my husband and myself, we have nothing but AMAZING things to say about the entire Limelight Entertainment team. If you are looking for professionalism, kindness, talented and just really fun vendors, then these are your people! We met with Jackie and Chris and within minutes we had both made up our minds that they would be the company we wanted to work with. We felt that they did an amazing job with finding out who we were, what we liked, and what they could do to make our day special. I’ve never had so much fun on a wedding dance floor in my life! They exceeded our expectations when it came to the entire process of planning our wedding. I truly thank them so much for caring about our needs and I would recommend them to anyone I know!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Dana, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

They captured the vibe I was going for perfectly and played all the songs we had requested. They had everyone dancing all night! Would highly recommend Limelight!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Photobooth, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Chris was so awesome with helping us plan the music for our wedding. We weren't sure what songs to pick at times, but he was always able to offer suggestions. We couldn't have been happier with or choice! There was honestly never a full moment and throughout the entire night people ere always dancing! People ranged from 4 to 97 and everyone was so happy with the music! Thanks to Chris for helping make it less stressful and a magical day!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely incredible experience with Limelight. To put it bluntly, they know their stuff. I was actually impressed with how little I had to interact with them on the day of the wedding. One four minute conversation discussing order of introductions, order of events, and that was it. I'd recommend leaving the music choices up to them (outside of special songs you want to hear). The majority of our young friends said it was the most fun wedding and DJ they'd ever witnessed. Worth every single penny, Limelight 10/10 will make your wedding fun.

Profile Picture Daniel, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In my mind, music is the most important part of any wedding and bad music can really kill the night. My husband and I had very specific requests that were not super typical (mix of boy bands, EDM and pop punk) and Chris accommodated everything! We all had a blast and got compliments on the music nonstop. Chris is really easy to work with and has an awesome online portal that makes preparing for the event super convenient. We had a lengthy conversation with him a month prior to the wedding where he really put us at ease. We will definitely recommend Limelight to anyone! Also, make sure you get the photobooth! It was a huge hit all night and the pictures were priceless!

Profile Picture jessica, 10/6/17, 6 Reviews