139 Reviews for Limelight Entertainment

Liability Insurance (9)
One Event Per Day (6)
Flat Screen (2)
138 Limelight Entertainment Reviews

Chris Marino and his team were wonderful! Before the big day his responsiveness and help made me feel confident about our wedding day. I knew we were in good hands after hearing so many of our friends rave about Limelight Entertainment. From the ceremony music to the reception, it went seamlessly. He's a great MC as well. Thanks again Limelight for an unforgettable night!

Profile Picture Alejandra, 4/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC

Chris and the guys did an amazing job at our wedding!! Chris was super accommodating with song requests as well as volume levels throughout the night. The limelight crew surpassed our expectations and the best part is that they substantially charged less than their competitors. We highly recommend using limelight entertainment for all of your DJ party's!!!

Profile Picture Michael, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Chris was extremely helpful through our entire process. During the wedding, he gave us exactly what we wanted, a very fun experience. We will recommend Limelight Entertainment to anyone!

Profile Picture Teresa, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

We used Limelight entertainment for our engagement photos, wedding photos, DJ services for the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and their photo booth as well. Everything was incredible. Our initial meeting was with Chris Marino and we immediately knew that he was going to be the right choice. Their prices were very reasonable and they were beyond personal and professional. They have an amazing team working for them and they communicate throughout the entire process. They truly made the wedding successful and helped provide us with memories for the rest of our days!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

After attending a wedding that Chris DJ'ed, I knew I wanted him for mine. From start to finish Limelight Entertainment was great to work with. Chris kept our guests engaged all night long on the dance floor. When planning for the wedding he allows you to personalize the songs you want to hear and the songs you don't. Our playlist combined with Chris' choices was on point! He is so talented. I also highly recommend using their uplighting. The lights transformed the ballroom at Nanina's In The Park for my December 1, 2017 wedding. There's no one better out there than Chris and his team.

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We got married 11/10/17 and hired Limelight Entertainment for our DJ services. We had a lot of special requirements due to having live musicians performing during the ceremony and they were able to accommodate our needs without any questions. We had a few song requests and they were sure to play each one at the perfect time. They certainly kept the party going all night long and received a lot of positive feedback from our guests. Responded quickly to any questions we had and always a pleasure to speak with. Highly recommend Chris and his team!

Profile Picture Tina, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

SEVERAL PEOPLE TOLD ME DURING THE WEDDING THAT THE DJ WAS AMAZING AND I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!

Chris Marino DJ'd my wedding on November 5, 2017. From the beginning, Chris was extremely professional and responsive to our specific requests and needs. He was friendly and easy to talk to and it was a pleasure doing business with him. I interviewed 6 DJs in the Central Jersey to South Jersey area and Chris was head-and-shoulders above the rest. Chris demonstrated an intricate knowledge of the equipment he was working with and the sound quality was exceptional. He was very detail-oriented and helped everything to flow seamlessly throughout the wedding. I also bought the intelligent lighting package from Limelight Entertainment and it was worth every penny. His lighting tech was good and it really brought the dance floor to life. His lighting tech also worked with us to put together custom lighting scenes for our intro and first dance and it really helped make those moments look and feel really special. Chris was awesome and I would recommend his services to anyone. In fact, one of my friends is getting married next summer and he's also using Chris.

Photo for Limelight Entertainment Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Limelight Entertainment Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Justin, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I can't say enough great things about Limelight Entertainment! Chris was an outstanding DJ and his team was awesome throughout the entire day. We only gave him a few song suggestions and let him run with the rest. He kept the party going the whole night and the dance floor was packed. Even though we lived a few hours away, Chris made the planning process so easy and it was nice that we didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. If you are looking for a fun, caring, professional, and talented DJ then Chris is your man! We couldn't have asked for a better experience and we would recommend this company in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture sarah, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

THE BEST! Limelight Entertainment did an astounding job for our wedding on October 28, 2017. Chris was so easy to work with and nailed our music style to a tee. We had rave reviews about the amazing song selection! Working with the company made the more stressful aspects of wedding planning a breeze, can't say enough about this wonderful team. Also, Jackie with Limelight Photography, WOW! From our engagement shoot we knew it was going to be great working with her, but she made every aspect of our wedding photos feel easy. We would recommend Jackie to anyone doing absolutely anything that needs photographs she is the BEST.

Profile Picture Keri, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Chris and Cameron were by far the best decision we could have made for our wedding! From the beginning Chris went above and beyond to make sure that we were comfortable and confident that our backyard wedding would go off without a hitch. The day of was amazing! Chris and Cameron provided incredible service from the set-up, to the lighting, to the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We didn’t provide much guidance on a playlist for the reception and they did a phenomenal job selecting the music… they had EVERY guest out on the dance floor the entire night, and were kind enough to honor our guests with an encore after hearing their chant of “one more song.” It was a blast and people are still talking about it nearly a month later. We would highly recommend them to anyone needing an entertainment company for an event!! Thank you again Chris and Cameron!

Profile Picture Suzanne & Jim, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Speaking for my husband and myself, we have nothing but AMAZING things to say about the entire Limelight Entertainment team. If you are looking for professionalism, kindness, talented and just really fun vendors, then these are your people! We met with Jackie and Chris and within minutes we had both made up our minds that they would be the company we wanted to work with. We felt that they did an amazing job with finding out who we were, what we liked, and what they could do to make our day special. I’ve never had so much fun on a wedding dance floor in my life! They exceeded our expectations when it came to the entire process of planning our wedding. I truly thank them so much for caring about our needs and I would recommend them to anyone I know!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Dana, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

They captured the vibe I was going for perfectly and played all the songs we had requested. They had everyone dancing all night! Would highly recommend Limelight!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Photobooth, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Chris was so awesome with helping us plan the music for our wedding. We weren't sure what songs to pick at times, but he was always able to offer suggestions. We couldn't have been happier with or choice! There was honestly never a full moment and throughout the entire night people ere always dancing! People ranged from 4 to 97 and everyone was so happy with the music! Thanks to Chris for helping make it less stressful and a magical day!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely incredible experience with Limelight. To put it bluntly, they know their stuff. I was actually impressed with how little I had to interact with them on the day of the wedding. One four minute conversation discussing order of introductions, order of events, and that was it. I'd recommend leaving the music choices up to them (outside of special songs you want to hear). The majority of our young friends said it was the most fun wedding and DJ they'd ever witnessed. Worth every single penny, Limelight 10/10 will make your wedding fun.

Profile Picture Daniel, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In my mind, music is the most important part of any wedding and bad music can really kill the night. My husband and I had very specific requests that were not super typical (mix of boy bands, EDM and pop punk) and Chris accommodated everything! We all had a blast and got compliments on the music nonstop. Chris is really easy to work with and has an awesome online portal that makes preparing for the event super convenient. We had a lengthy conversation with him a month prior to the wedding where he really put us at ease. We will definitely recommend Limelight to anyone! Also, make sure you get the photobooth! It was a huge hit all night and the pictures were priceless!

Profile Picture jessica, 10/6/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I HIGHLY recommend Limelight! Chris was amazing and totally set the mood for the most perfect wedding! He knew exactly what we wanted (even when we didn’t) and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. He was also SUPER responsive and took every last minute change in stride which I’m really grateful for. I can’t count how many compliments I’ve been getting over how great our dj was and how much fun they had in the photo booth- so many guest have told me that I had the best wedding dj that they ever heard and my husband and I completely agree! Thank you so much to Limelight Entertainment for making my wedding absolutely exceptional!

Profile Picture Coty, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Chris and Jackie were more then we could have asked for in a dj and photographer! The process leading up to the weddin was smooth and hassle free. The actual wedding was organized, exactly what we discussed and so much fun! Thank you for making our night so wonderful!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Danielle, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Limelight Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! We are still hearing from guests that the music was so much fun. Chris and his team make the planning process so easy with an online site and were always quick to respond if we had any questions along the way. We almost went with a different DJ company and are so glad that we went with Limelight-- we highly recommend them for a good time!

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I would give Limelight Entertainment WAY more than 5 stars if I could - we cannot thank them enough!! After our wedding, we could not WAIT to write the review for Limelight for all their hard work to make our wedding day perfect on 9/16/17!! My husband and I cannot thank Chris and his team enough for all of their hard work and truly making our day PERFECT!! Living 4 hours away from Limelight Entertainment and our wedding venue made us nervous in the beginning, we weren't sure how we would make it happen, BUT Chris was super accommodating with phone conferences and extremely quick email replies that made the wedding planning SUPER easy!! Chris answered all of our questions, even if I asked him the same one 10 times; and he was extremely patient with our last minute changes to our ceremony / reception. The day of, Chris really made the ceremony beautiful with the playlist and REALLY made the dance floor so much fun the whole night (he even got my husband to dance- he never dances!!!) Chris really felt the vibes from the guests and played music to their liking! Since the wedding, we have received SOO many compliments on Chris and the rest of Limelight Entertainment's work!!
Chris and the rest of the Limelight Entertainment crew would be my FIRST recommendation to anyone!! Thank you SOO much for everything!!!

Profile Picture Jill, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography

Jackie and Chris are a team to beat (I think that is an impossible mission). They are amazing, they work together perfectly. They know each other so well, you will not have to think about what ifs. They also know their team like they do themselves. See why it is an impossible task to beat their professionalism, their ability to know what is needed and to feed off each other and just know. In the right spots at the right time. This is the atmosphere all vendors need to strive to achieve. Its a Family, not just a "company".. When you pick them you are treated like an extension, you would NOT be sorry, so CHOOOOOSE Limelight for everything from photos to DJ to photo booth.....

Profile Picture Heather, 9/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Chris & his team go above and beyond. Our guests weren't really the dancing type, yet the dance floor was never empty. He combines the music & lighting perfectly to set the mood.

The pre-planning tool he uses lets us get our must plays in, and he used it to nail exactly the (rather eclectic) mix of music we wanted.

And Chris is a terrific host for the night --- engaging and entertaining, but without taking the spotlight.

Limelight played a huge role in our perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Chris, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Chris and his limelight team were awesome!! I knew about limelight entertainment from my friends wedding and since from meeting Chris I knew I wanted him to be our DJ. Our wedding was 9.8.2017 and our guests continue to talk about how much fun they had and music was on point, from ceremony, cocktail hour, to reception--fantastic!! The whole process was smooth and Chris answered all our questions. My husband and I had a pretty wide range of music we wanted to hear and chris was more than accommodating to that! I really can't say enough great things about Chris and his team---they really made our wedding THE BEST DAY EVER!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Chris and the limelight team did an amazing job at our wedding early September 2017. We were recommended limelight by not one couple but three! Chris sets aside time to talk about exactly what he can do for you. He covers every detail from who is who to what you want and don't want to hear and more. I was extremely busy during the months leading up to the wedding with personal things and after a few short calls Chris and his team made all of our wishes come true for our wedding. From the second the bridal party was announced we had just about all of our guests dancing! Also, photo booth was a huge hit! It could fit 8-10 people in at a time and we now have so many great photos of friends and family! Thank you Chris and team for making our special day the party we wanted it to be! Seriously could not have asked for a better team!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Chris was great! My husband & I like a lot of different types of music and Chris was able to get a little bit of everything, while still keeping everyone dancing. People seemed to have a great time & danced the entire evening. Chris was flexible and pleasant throughout the planning, it was a true pleasure to work with him. No matter your style, you can't go wrong with Limelight. Thank you so much for helping making our wedding so amazing!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/26/17, 1 Review