Limelight Entertainment Reviews

Limelight Entertainment 5
Limelight Entertainment 6
Limelight Entertainment 7

Kaitlin Pasula · Getting married on 08/05/2020

Excellent entertainment for wedding!

Chris and his team were amazing to work with when planning all the entertainment for wedding! The music was incredible and he had everyone dancing! It was so easy to talk to him about what we were looking for in music especially since we included Romanian music for the family! The photobooth was another amazing part of the wedding and everyone loved it! From the lighting of the whole room to the music and photobooth we could not have asked for someone better to be a part of this wedding! I would highly recommend to everyone!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Katelynn Toomer · Getting married on 06/05/2020

We would highly recommend!

Chris and his staff were amazing to work with. They listened to what we wanted throughout the entire planning process. The online tools for planing were super helpful and were great for staying on time with payments and music choices for specific events throughout the night. Multiple guests came up to me during the wedding and even after to tell me how great the music was. I would highly recommend Limelight. They helped make our wedding a great party with people dancing all night!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Sum · Married on 08/24/2019

Highly recommended wedding DJ/photo booth!

My husband and I worked with Chris from Limelight for our wedding day and we have nothing but the best things to say about this company! From communication and responsiveness during the planning phase, to the music choices for the day of, Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with! He gave me every opportunity to make my music selections leading up to the big day, but since he is a professional, I trusted him to make the majority of the selections.

I told Chris when we first corresponded that music is very important to me. I never cared about making the cake cutting a huge event, I just wanted my guests to be dancing all night long. Chris did not disappoint! The music ranged from oldies that get everyone in the mood to dance to today's top hits, so every generation could enjoy the music. Every guest I talked to had such an amazing time and the dance floor was full the entire night!

We also decided to go with a photo booth and we were very happy with our decision! The attendant was amazing and based on the pictures we got back, everyone seemed to have a great time with all of the fun props!

I would very highly recommend using Limelight Entertainment for any celebrations or events you might be throwing!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Shayna

Shayna Szaranowski · Married on 07/19/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Chris and his team are the best! My husband and I could not be happier that we used Limelight Entertainment for our DJ and Photo Booth. Throughout the wedding planning process, Chris was very attentive and had planning forms, which helped make planning so easy! On our wedding day, Chris and his team brought so much energy! The dance floor was packed all night long! Chris knew how to read the crowd and play the right song at the right time! We received (and are still receiving) many compliments about how amazing our DJ was and how much fun everyone had! Everyone loved the photo booth as well! I would highly recommend Limelight Entertainment!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

david j mcgill · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing wedding dj

The limelight team was amazing! My husband and I could not be happier that we went with them. From the very beginning - the limelight team was professional and had great vibes! They went through everything with me multiples times before the event and even quickly the day of, to cover any last minute changes. Phil graciously dealt with our 25+ Bridal party lol. He even ran and grabbed me contact solution from his own toiletry bag when I was having a problem right before the speeches were happening! They played our requests and added their own spin! Limelight did not disappoint !!!!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/13/2019

DJ Services

My husband and I got married on 7/13/19 and Chris was our DJ! He was so easy to work with and answered all of our questions throughout the planning process. He uses an online portal for planning the event which is so helpful. It had song suggestions and we were able to request songs ahead of time. He made sure the reception ran smoothly and kept everyone dancing the whole night. We got a photobooth from him and everyone had so much fun with the props and taking silly pictures. We ended the reception with a black light show and it was such a fun night! Our guest had so much fun at the reception and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ team to work with! We highly recommend Chris and his team!!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Christina

Christina Cardillo · Married on 07/12/2019

Fun & amazing

I can not say enough about Limelight Entertainment, Chris and his team are amazing. Chris made the planning process so easy, he responded very quickly to any questions I had and provided an online client portal to keep my song requests organized. Limelight brought so much energy and fun to our wedding reception, words cannot describe. THANK YOU LIMELIGHT ENTERTAINMENT! Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Alice · Married on 07/07/2019

110% Recommend! Master in his craft!

Chris and his team were exceptional. Great at communicating. Great at planning. Great at emcee-ing the night. Great at accommodating specific needs. And above all, they know how to throw down a party.

Chris made sure that everything was exactly in place for all events. He is a master in his craft. He knows how to read the crowd. He is an expert on how to transition between songs/transition between event. Everyone at my wedding had a blast and complimented the DJ. I genuinely do not have one complaint about Limelight. I would recommend Chris and Limelight to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Lexie

Lexie Ehresman · Married on 06/22/2019

Exceptional!

We cannot begin to describe how wonderful Chris and his team were to work with for our big day. We had the extreme honor of having Chris personally MC our wedding and we could not be happier. He was so inviting, understanding and more than willing to accommodate our every need and want right up to the very last minute! Chris, thank you for everything!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexie & Noreen

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing!

Best wedding DJ EVER! Chris and his team did an amazing job at our wedding, we couldn't be happier! He is super easy to communicate with and set an awesome fun vibe! Everyone had a great time and told me how good our DJ was! We also used limelight for our photo booth and it was perfect!! 100 stars!!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent Wedding Dj's

Excellent wedding DJ, they had everyone up and dancing all night long. Would have liked a few more slow songs for the older crowd! Would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Lorraine Tchorzewski · Married on 06/08/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Chris and his team were amazing. They are so organized, friendly and knowledgeable! Our guests danced all night thanks to them :)

Sent on 07/01/2019

Alicia Armento · Married on 06/04/2019

Chris and his team are amazing to work with!

Chris and his team at Limelight Entertainment were absolutely amazing from beginning to end! We received so many compliments about the music, how fun our wedding was, and the overall atmosphere of our wedding. We had a lot of special requests and wanted a bunch of different genres played during the reception and he had no issue accommodating all of them. He did an amazing job feeling out the crowd and played the right songs at the perfect time. There were also a few scenarios where we needed him to improvise and he did a phenomenal job. We loved working with him and would recommend him and his team to anyone/everyone!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2019

The BEST hands down !

Jackie and her team are the BEST! Truly phenomenal. Jackie made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera from the moment we took our first engagement shoot pic. Fast forward to the big day - which was SEAMLESS thanks to her. Jackie really was perfection the whole process, we knew we were in good hands. From the friendly little check in emails to the final schedule for the big day and all the little details and suggestions in between. Her team was just so great everyone loved them! So friendly fun and attentive the whole day was just amazing. Ive never been the most confident person but Jackie made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world that day. Easily the best decision we made for the big day was choosing Limelight. Thank again Jackie so much , thank you for just being you !

Sent on 06/10/2019

Jasen Ortiz · Married on 05/19/2019

Game changer, made the wedding more than just a party.

Working with Chris was amazing, professional always responded back and set the bar high. My wife and I knew from the beginning that working with Limelight we were working with a company that not only loved what they do, but also understands how to give a couple what they want. The wedding was amazing but the music set the tone and left a true impact on everyone. From the start Chris was so helpful and really guided us in the right direction. If we ever have a chance to work with Chris again we will. Music was on point, everyone was dancing and just when you think it couldn’t get better boom!!! That song that you been waiting for came on and the whole place went crazy. Anyone can be a DJ, but if you are looking for an experience and something to make people remember you event, Limelight is the answer.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Paino · Married on 05/03/2019

Great Job!

Chris and his team were awesome to work with. From the time we met with Chris to book his services, to the wedding day he was always extremely helpful. He is very organized, and extremely flexible! Chris really put us at ease throughout the whole process!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 04/27/2019

Best DJ ever!

I don't think I can thank Chris and his team enough for how well the night went, the music was on point the whole evening and I don't think the dance floor was empty for more than 10 minutes! From my husband and I first meeting Chris to finalizing all the music for our wedding was a breeze and if I ever need to hire someone to do music for an event Limelight Entertainment would be it! I got my dancing on the clouds and all the songs that we had asked for were played. My guests had an amazing time and are still raving about the music and how it kept us all on the dance floor!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Jaclyn Knolmajer · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing entertainment! We love Chris!

We were beyond happy with limelight entertainment! Chris was very responsive and easy to work with! He made sure everything was set up for the day of and made sure our night ran perfectly! He kept our guests dancing all night long! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Amanda Stefan · Married on 04/14/2019

Excellent company!

From the moment I stumbled upon limelight’s website, I knew I wanted to book with them! The video’s on their website was just the kind of sound and feel I was looking for for my wedding! The meeting with Chris went very smooth and very accommodating. I booked DJ services and the photo booth with him. The online planning portal they have was so easy and convenient to use! We had a phone meeting a couple weeks before the wedding to confirm the final planning and details. The day of went off without a hitch! Everything went as planned and the dance floor was bumping at all times! I would definitely recommend limelight and Chris for your wedding!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • George

George Osti · Married on 04/07/2019

We keep getting calls about our AMAZING wedding!

Chris and his team did such an amazing job on our wedding. Everyone was up and dancing and we received multiple compliments from our guests. We could not have asked for a better DJ. From the planning to the event they were better than expected. 10/10 would recommend! We also used Limelight for our photographers. Jackie and her team were also AMAZING! Our engagement shoot was beautiful and perfectly captured our story. The timeline the day of made everything run smoothly. We cannot wait to see our wedding photos but I know they will come out amazing!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Ali · Married on 03/30/2019

Limelight was great!

Chris and Limelight Entertainment were a fantastic choice for our wedding! They were extremely easy to work with, understood what direction we wanted to go in (musically) and ran with it. From the ceremony music to the last song of the night, everything ran seamlessly. All of our guests seemed to have an awesome time. I would highly recommend Limelight for your event if you want hassle-free entertainment that people are sure to enjoy!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Amanda Mokracek · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing! Limelight exceeded our expectations!

Chris and his team at Limelight Entertainment were absolutely amazing from our first conversation until the last song of the night. We received so many compliments about our wedding and how the energy remained high from start to finish. We have no doubt that Limelight Entertainment was instrumental to the success of our wedding. We highly recommend using Limelight Entertainment, they will definitely exceed your expectations! Chris is very easy to work with, he listened to all of our requests and made our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 03/25/2019

sean · Married on 03/13/2019

WOW! They were outstanding. Limelight Entertainment was able to take our humble beginnings and turn them into something that exceeded our wildest expectations! They were super knowledgeable and their website had a ton of information.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2019

Don't Hesitate in Booking Limelight!

We chose Limelight for our photography and DJ services. Our wedding is a couple of months away still, but we LOVE how our engagement shoot came out. Marissa Lambert is a godsend. She is funny, professional, engaging, and put us at ease. We cannot wait for the wedding! Marissa, Jackie and Chris (for the music portion of our wedding) are the best of the best. Don't hesitate to book them!

Sent on 02/23/2019