Limelight Entertainment Reviews

244 Reviews for Limelight Entertainment

• Alejandro

Alejandro Diaz · Getting married on 07/01/2021

Awesome party!

Chris and his staff did a great job with our wedding! They use an online system for planning the event which made it very simple to create exactly what we were looking for. Everything went as planned and the party was going all night long! Would recommend them in a heart beat to DJ your wedding!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Keith Dempsey · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Professional at every level

My wife and I evaluated upwards of 20 photographers for our wedding and put them against each other in an NCAA style bracket to figure out would was the best fit, and Jackie/Limelight was a clear winner! Everything about this experience was professional from the guidance, the little extras, the packages, the photo quality, the framing of the photos, the ability to move through a room and catch moments, the scheduling, the check-ins, managing fine details like angles and lighting, their attitude, i mean I was even impressed by the sharpness of their email correspondence and contract work. I really was impressed through and through. I really don't know how you'll do better than this team and it made everything super easy for my wife and I.

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Lawrence · Married on 11/06/2020

Amazing team

Chris and his team did a fantastic job. The music selection was great, and he even took last minute requests of songs he didn’t even have in his catalog, which I was very appreciative of! 11 out of 10 would use him again! The photo booth was also extremely fun and there were a lot of great props, great team great company!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • DanielleJustin

DanielleJustin AllgorErnst · Married on 10/23/2020

Outstanding service

I could go on and on about how fantastic Limelight Entertainment was during the planning process and on our wedding day. Jackie and Chris made everything so easy by utilizing Google Forms which also allowed myself to keep a copy for my reference. Jackie was always there when I had questions and even scheduled a phone call with me during COVID when I had a lot of questions. She made me feel at ease and that her team will take care of everything the day of, and believe me, they did! Jackie and Chris had everything under control and perfectly timed out. Jackie has an amazing eye when it comes to her photography and Chris played absolutely great music! My friends, family, and myself never sat down!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Laura Piccoline · Married on 10/18/2020

Outstanding from beginning to end!

If you’re looking for a professional, responsive, and fun DJ- look no further than Limelight! Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! We wanted a DJ who respected that we did not want a DJ that was on the microphone the whole night and making it about them and that is exactly what Chris delivered on. He knew just the right moments to come on the mic to get the crowd involved and the moments to stay quiet and just let his music selection speak for itself. Chris remained calm and flexible as we navigated switching dates due to COVID, switching venues, switching from outdoors to indoors- the list goes on an on. Always available to hop on the phone and talk through any worries or concerns I had. His music selection was fantastic and was exactly what we asked for! We cannot thank you enough Chris!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Danielle Brown · Married on 10/16/2020

The Best Ever

Words cannot even describe how happy we are after choosing Chris and his team for our wedding! Planning through Covid was the worst, but thankfully Chris was so understanding and accommodating through the entire process! From our first contact he was always so quick with responses and always genuine. Everything was easy and already planned out, we just needed to make selections. Chris was definitely an added bonus to our special day! There is no doubt Limelight Entertainment will always be the first pick for all future big entertainment needs. Chris and his team are HIGHLY recommended for any event you need entertainment for. Thank you!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Kevin Maroney · Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing Tailored Music that fueled the Wedding!

Chris was fantastic from start to finish. Working with Chris pre-wedding was easy. He was professional and laid-back. We could quickly tell he was solely concerned about making sure the music he played fit our tastes.

Can't say enough about the actual night. He orchestrated all of the events without taking away from the wedding itself (have seen other DJs at weddings talk way too much). Not to mention his music created a great energy all night long on the dance floor. We asked for a mix between electronic, poppy, and classic sing-alongs and he nailed it!

Would recommend Chris a 1000 times over!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Melissa · Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely incredible

Absolutely incredible! Their planning form helps you stay so organized, we got so many compliments on the music as well. Our day was everything we wished for thanks to Limelight! Special shout out to Chris & Phil for all their hard work on our wedding and every other crew member involved! Phil kept the timeline of our wedding exactly how we planned which took the stress away from us and he made sure to check in with us during the night which felt like such a special touch. We recommend you look no further Limelight Entertainment is the way to go!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Melisa Ann · Married on 09/12/2020

Was so very helpful and attentive while booking and very professional the day of!

Made our wedding extra special from start to finish!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 08/22/2020

Chris was amazing!

We changed our date, venue, time and Chris and his team accommodated every change and challenge we faced due to COVID. He even let us alter our package with only 2 months left before the new date. Chris is incredibly friendly and a real talented DJ. We had a power incident during the reception and he got to work to fix it immediately and it went on without a hitch from there. They made our day and our back yard wedding a huge success. We got so many compliments about the music and the whole event in general. We totally would recommend Limelight to anyone looking for a DJ for their event. They have it all!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Kaitlin Pasula · Married on 08/05/2020

Excellent entertainment for wedding!

Chris and his team were amazing to work with when planning all the entertainment for wedding! The music was incredible and he had everyone dancing! It was so easy to talk to him about what we were looking for in music especially since we included Romanian music for the family! The photobooth was another amazing part of the wedding and everyone loved it! From the lighting of the whole room to the music and photobooth we could not have asked for someone better to be a part of this wedding! I would highly recommend to everyone!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Tom Jurkowski · Married on 07/24/2020

Limelight is the best!

Chris and his crew made our wedding so great. During these crazy times he helped create some normalcy for us. He also accommodated all of our quirks. I’ll definitely recommend Limelight to anyone who is looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 08/10/2020

Kate Milazzo · Married on 07/11/2020

Best DJ Ever!

Chris and his team at Limelight made our night so special. They delivered a party I didn’t think was imaginable. With the pandemic craziness they were so great to work with and helped plan our micro wedding in a week. Our guests LOVED the music and were getting rave reviews from them all night long. The next morning my neighbor even walked over to comment on how good the music was. If you are looking for a truly great party, hire limelight, they will not disappoint!!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Rebecca Kiss · Married on 06/27/2020

Covid Wedding

Limelight was awesome to deal with. My husband and I had to postpone the wedding due to Covid. We postponed for this coming May. However we started to panic when numbers started rising and made a last minute decision to have our wedding on October 30th. We gave Chris two weeks notice and he was able to accommodate us! We had told him we just wanted cocktail hour like music for the three hours. We didn’t think we would have dancing. Once people got up and started dancing he adjusted the music to be more upbeat. Chris was awesome and so accommodating. We would definitely recommend Chris and his team!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Katelynn Toomer · Married on 06/05/2020

We would highly recommend!

Chris and his staff were amazing to work with. They listened to what we wanted throughout the entire planning process. The online tools for planing were super helpful and were great for staying on time with payments and music choices for specific events throughout the night. Multiple guests came up to me during the wedding and even after to tell me how great the music was. I would highly recommend Limelight. They helped make our wedding a great party with people dancing all night!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Kerslake · Married on 04/18/2020

100000 stars!!!

Jackie did an incredible job with our engagement shoot. She made us feel so comfortable the entire time and the photos came out amazing. These are photos I will be looking at the rest of our lives. 100% recommend :)

Sent on 10/08/2019

Daniel Chedid · Married on 04/10/2020

Absolutely wonderful!

We had such a great time working with Chris and his team to plan for our wedding day. Chris was very flexible and accommodating especially with the changes that needed to be made to our wedding last minute due to covid. During our pre-wedding conversations, he was always focused on making sure the music and atmosphere fit our tastes and didn't pressure us into doing something we weren't comfortable with. The planning forms provided on the online portal is very helpful and keeps the details organized. The day of, we received a bunch of compliments from our guest for the music and DJ. Chris did a great job blending in the music especially with the Lebanese and Filipino songs. We had such a great time and would definitely recommend Limelight Entertainment for anyone looking for a DJ for their event!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Tsai · Married on 03/15/2020

Your guests will thank you!!

As both my (now) husband and I are awkward people/dancers ourselves, one of our greatest wedding concerns was that our guests would not be interested in dancing. My first encounter with Limelight Entertainment was at a friend’s wedding where we quite literally danced the whole night long. As soon as I started wedding planning I hit up my friend to ask for his DJ, and how lucky am I that Chris and his team were not yet booked for my wedding date! Chris masterfully read the crowd and kept us on our feet the entire time. He also kept the wedding moving smoothly with his upbeat MCing.

Choosing music was quite literally the LAST, most dreaded task on my list. In addition to not being remotely good at dancing, we also have a “tepid” taste in music (aka, no real likes/dislikes). However, I immediately felt relieved after talking to Chris who was happy to take the reins from me. Again, his choice of music was spot on. He also picked out and transitioned the ideal segments of each song I had chosen for reception intros, first dance, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, and cake cutting.

Don’t hesitate to book Chris and his amazing team!! Your guests will thank you! :)

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Erica

Erica Miele · Married on 02/22/2020

You need Limelight at your wedding

Chris and the Limelight team are the absolute best. We knew we wanted Limelight from the beginning and couldn't have pulled off such an amazing wedding without them. Chris was super professional and helpful through every step of the process. The DJ portal made planning and selecting songs a breeze and actually fun. They had the dance floor filled the entire night - so many people came up to us and gushed about how awesome the music was. Our style of music is a little all over the place (from pop to rock to dance to punk), but the Limelight team was able to incorporate every style and make it all flow effortlessly. They were awesome and are HIGHLY recommended!! Can't rave about them enough. Thank you Limelight for making our wedding the best dance party ever! We also purchased the photo booth through them. The attendant put all of the copies together in a book and presented it to us at the end of the night. We were so excited to have this while we waited for the professional photos to be done. The booth was packed the whole night and the pictures were hysterical. Thank you again!!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Deborah Duffield · Married on 02/16/2020

Mother of the Bride

Chris was the DJ at my daughter's wedding at The Ryland Inn on 2-16-2020. From the ceremony music, to the reception, the music was spot on. My daughter and her now husband worked with Chris through texting and online forms, he was very responsive, making suggestions, and making changes when they found different songs,etc.
    At the reception, there were songs the couple wanted played, and left the rest of the music selection up to Chris. He was able to read the crowd, play the music that everyone was up and dancing to; even the wait staff was dancing, it was that infectious! People were on the dance floor all night long.
    Chris was everything they wanted in a DJ, and he delivered a most memorable reception party.
    Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Erin

Erin Duffield · Married on 02/16/2020

Limelight Entertainment

We can not express how much we loved our wedding day. Chris, you and your team made everything so easy and comfortable. You truly got who we were and the experience we wanted our guests to have. The dance floor was never empty and our guests continue to rave about how much fun our day was. Thank you again for always answering any questions putting our minds at ease when picking songs. You and your team are truly amazing!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Taylor · Married on 11/09/2019

Wish I could give 10 stars!!!

These reviews do not lie! Chris and the team at Limelight Entertainment were an absolute pleasure to work work from start to finish. I got such good vibes from Chris during my first phone call with him and knew this was who we wanted to work with. The planning process was easy and painless while still being detailed and all my questions were being answered (and quickly!). I had absolutely no stress when it came to this aspect of our wedding day! We just had our wedding on 9/7/19 and got so many compliments on how much fun everyone had and how engaging the music was. Aside from the songs we picked, they absolutely nailed making sure there was never a dull moment on the dance floor. Our ceremony music, cocktail hour music, reception entrances, and speeches also all went off without a hitch. Everything was exactly as we wanted and planned for which is exactly how it should be. I cannot day enough good things about this company - you will not regret having them be a part of your big day! Thank you Chris and Limelight Entertainment!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/09/2019

Best DJ out there!!

My husband and I had the hardest time choosing a DJ for our wedding since they can either make or break your event. Not only did Chris make our wedding, he had everyone up dancing the entire time. We are SO glad we went with Chris! He was so accommodating leading up to our wedding and did everything we asked during the event. If you are on the fence with choosing a DJ and not sure who to choose, pick Chris. Don’t look any further. Trust us! He is literally the best out there!!
    Thank you so much for making our wedding so much fun!!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Scott

Scott Nelson · Married on 11/02/2019

Worry-free excellence

Chris and his team were incredibly professional and skilled. I’ve never seen a wedding with more people on the dance floor. We gave Chris some very loose guidelines and allowed him to go with the flow. His team really knocked it out of the park. They executed changes on the fly flawlessly. I had many compliments from friends saying they never had more fun dancing at a wedding. We couldn’t possibly be more happy about hiring them!!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 10/12/2019

Our Wedding

What I liked about Limelight from the beginning was that an actual sales rep reached out to me. They had a personal touch every step of the way! We can't thank them enough for choosing a great selection of music for all ages, one thing our guests keep raving about. The photobooth is a plus and a must have in our book. My now husband and I highly recommend Limelight Entertainment as they helped create a personal and memorable wedding for us!

Sent on 10/22/2019