Lily's Of The Valley Reviews

34 | Highland Falls, NY

34 Reviews for Lily's Of The Valley

• Jill

Jill · Married on 10/08/2011

Janet did a beautiful job with all the flowers for my wedding. Coming from out of state and not really being able to save any of my flowers I decided that I didn't want to spend a lot on them. I had originally wanted antique hydrangeas and dark calas which are a premium. Janet was able to work with my budget and use beautiful fall colored roses and calas to create wonderful bouquets and arrangements.Everything was even more beautiful than I has pictured. Thanks so much for being a part of our day.

Sent on 10/24/2011
  • Dilascio

Lauren · Married on 09/20/2019

Easy & professional

Janet and her team did a beautiful job! Everything came fresh and Stunning! The flowers were beautiful! The price was reasonable and she helped me work within my budget! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/27/2019

3.5

We were thrilled with our wedding flowers from Lilys of the Valley. From the initial consultation through the day itself, Janet was very helpful and informative. Not being experts in flowers, we left it to her with a few ideas of things we liked and didn't like; the results were gorgeous! Many guests commented how they were so different and beautiful, exactly what we were looking for! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Eric · Married on 06/30/2012

Janet at Lily's of the Valley was a joy to work with. Being an out of town bride she was very flexible and responsive with calling me back and being able to meet me when I was in town. She worked within my small budget and was even flexible when we had last minute obstacles to overcome the week of the wedding. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and I have even used her since the wedding to send thank you's to some of my vendors.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Carly and Janet were just lovely. They are good listeners and offer great suggestions. My flowers were exactly what I envisioned.

Highly recommended!! :-)

Sent on 05/19/2014

Claire · Married on 10/09/2011

3.0

The flowers, baskets, and table arrangements were stunningly beautiful and everything I wanted. I had brought candles to them to bring with the arrangements, but somehow they didn't arrive. Just a very small detail that didn't detract from the day. My bouquet was beautiful and the staff worked so carefully to design lasting memories in flowers.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Happily working within your budget, Lily’s of the Valley offers beautiful wedding flowers at very reasonable rates. We would recommend them with just one caveat: do mock-ups. In our first meeting, I provided photos of the centerpieces and bouquets I wanted. When I returned to see the mock-ups, the bouquets were perfect; the centerpieces were very disappointing. However, Carly was very responsive and worked with me to identify and correct the problems. On the day of our wedding, the flowers could not have been more perfect. In the end, we received first-rate arrangements at a very affordable price.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Lisbeth · Married on 01/19/2013

Lily's provided the florals for our engagement party. They came out exactly as discussed in our meeting and we were happy with the way they transformed the room at our venue. Overall I wouldn't have minded a little more drama, but I think they worked well within the budget we gave them. They also worked with us to use our own vases and decorations to help keep the cost down. The day of, Janet and her granddaughter, who run the shop, showed up on time and had the room set up in what seemed like no time at all.

Sent on 01/27/2013

Alison · event on: 10/21/2017

0.0

failed to delivery this 90th birthday handtied delivered to wrong address and left on step when queried refused to sort out disgusting

Sent on 10/30/2017