Lily's Bridal Reviews

182 | Halethorpe, MD

182 Reviews for Lily's Bridal

Mikisha · Married on 05/10/2014

This was the best bridal shop I've ever been too. i wasn't sure what to expect because I only read three reviews from other consumers online. When i first arrived I was greeted and They had my name in a gold trimmed frame waiting for me. As a women with a curvaceous figure I didn't know what they would have in my size, or what would look right. My dress assistant Lisa helped me pick out the perfect dress and it was surprisingly a size 14. They are really nice people, everyone in the shop was very helpful and had positive attitudes. Bride's go get your dress from Lily's Bridal!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Mikisha,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to help you find your perfect gown. You look so beautiful in your gown. Your smile said it all!

Thank you for allowing Lily's Bridal to be part of your special day.

Jennifer · Married on 05/10/2014

I am so happy I purchased my dress from Lily's Bridal! When I walked into the boutique, my name was framed in a beautiful welcome sign. I was the only person in the entire store which made me feel like the focus was just on me. When we walked back to the fitting area, my name was again on the mirror. We were offered coffee and snacks and my mom was able to sit on a comfy couch to watch me try on dresses. I felt very comfortable with my consultant, Sherrie. She helped me try on dresses that I wouldn't have thought to try on myself. The first dress I tried on, I fell in love with! I felt it was missing something so Sherrie showed me a beautiful belt that was exactly what I was looking for. The dress was perfect and made of such nice material. The quality of a dress from Lily's can't be compared to anything you'd find at Davids Bridal or Alfredo Angelo. I am still in love with my dress! I am going to get it preserved so I can always have it.
    A few months later I had a hair trial done with my hair stylist. I felt it was missing something so I stopped back into Lily's after my appointment. Sherrie was able to find me the perfect headband to go with my hair style. It was absolutely perfect. She took her time with me and allowed me to try on several different pieces to find the perfect fit for me. It was perfect! I highly recommend Lily's not just for their gorgeous dresses but also their beautiful accessories!!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Jennifer,

Thank you for you kind words. We loved helping you find that perfect dress. Lily's Bridal is thankful to you for allowing us to be part of your special day. We wish you many years of happiness and joy. Thank you again for being a Lily's Bride!

Allison · Married on 04/11/2014

I had a fantastic experience at Lily's Bridal! I was dreading dress shopping since I had no clue what I wanted and I'm not super girly, but I had so much fun! Lisa was great at helping me figure out what I was looking for. I found my dress on the first visit. I felt fantastic in it and I didn't want to take it off! Thank you Lily's for a great day!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. You will be surprised how many brides find their dress with us at their 1st visit.

So happy that you had a great experience shopping for your dress. We appreciate your business.

Lily's Bridal would like to wish you many years of happiness and joy.

Amy · Married on 04/11/2014

I had a wonderful experience with Lily's Bridal. Sherri was my salesperson and she was very, very helpful. I visited Lily's as the third stop on a day of wedding dress shopping. Even though I was a bit overwhelmed, Sherri helped me envision my perfect dress and picked out several options for me to try. She was patient while I considered all the options, even though I loved the first dress and ended up buying it. I liked that the dresses are from up and coming designers. They have a first day discount ($200 off) which was a nice incentive. When it came time to get bridesmaid dresses, I went to 3 places. The first 2 were hands-off while Sherri was very helpful in picking out dresses to try and giving feedback. With so many choices for bridesmaid dresses, I found it very useful. I would definitely recommend going to Lily's.

Sent on 04/16/2014

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for a great review.

We truly love working with brides and it shows. We appreciate every bride that comes in to the store.

I am so happy that you loved everything that Lily's offered you and that you had a great experience.

Lily's Bridal wishes you many years of happiness and joy!

Tiara · Married on 04/04/2014

I had a great experience at Lily's Bridal. Plenty of dresses to try on for the plus size bride.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Tiara,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our plus size inventory. We love our curvy brides. We loved working with you and can't wait to see your pictures. We already know you look amazing in your gown. Lily's would like to wish you many many many years of happiness and joy!

I came from out of town planning on going to three different shops and Lillys was only the second place I went too before finding my dress! The first shop was very casual and made me get undressed in front of my guests and I felt very uncomfortable. So going to Lilys I tthought this was whatbwas going to happen there too. But to my surprise it wad an awesome experience. I was welcome with my name in a frame and written on the mirror. Lisa was my consultant and was very helpful and could almost read me when I tried dresses on knowing how I felt about it. I was in my own room until I needed her help and then entered the display room. I even ended up with my wedding dress and canceled my last appointment that weekend!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words.

We believe in treating our brides extra special. Wedding gown shopping isn't something you do all the time. So we do our best to make you feel special and make it about you!

Love hearing that you had a great time with Lisa and found your dress at your 1st visit as well.

Lily's Bridal wishes you many years of happiness and joy!

I was received with such amazing hospitality from the onset. They were so attentive. From our first conversation, they knew exactly what I was looking for, and what suited me. I tried on 2 dresses and I knew as soon as I put on the second dress that it was the one. I am so grateful and appreciative.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Lily's Bridal is truly grateful for allowing us to be part of your special day. We can't wait to see pictures of your special day. Lily's Bridal wishes you many many many many years of happiness and joy.

Ariana · Married on 01/05/2014

I was planing my wedding with only 4 months in advanced. I needed a dress in stock at a good price. I was looking for lace and fitted bodice. It was my first time trying on dresses and I was received by a very warm welcome and a gift! Lisa was great! She showed me all the dresses that had what I wanted and helped me try every single one. She was very patient and nice. I did choose my dress there and I took it the same day and took advantage of their sale. I loved that the tailoring lady would come in to see me in the dresses and tell me what she would do to them as I was trying them.I would recommend this store to anyone. They had a lot of variety and the staff was very helpful, professional and welcoming.

Thanks Lily's Bridal!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Ariana,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure working with you. We truly love our brides, finding them their dream dress, and being a part of this very special day.

We can't wait to see your pictures from your special day! We wish you many many many years of happiness and joy!

Thank you for allowing Lily's Bridal to be part of your special day.

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2013

Everyone at Lily's was very nice and very professional. Especially having to work with me so last minute as well as my 14 Bridesmaids. Thank you again so much ;)

Sent on 12/06/2013

Ashley,

It was our pleasure helping you. You looked amazing in your bridal gown. You looked just like a princess. We wish you many many many years of happiness and joy!

We truly appreciate your business.

Thanks,

Essie · Married on 10/22/2013

Service was great! I found my dream dress with as little stress as possible.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Essie,

Thank you so much for you kind words. It was our pleasure to help you! Wishing you many many many years of happiness and joy.

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2013

Lily's was the second shop I tried dresses on in. The experience was great, so much better than the first place I went! The staff was so helpful and patient as I tried on multiple dresses. The dress I chose for my wedding was a little bit above my price range, but SO worth it! I don't need any undergarments because everything is built in and I barely need any alterations. The quality of the dress is so much better than others I had tried on at the first place I went to. After not knowing what to expect walking into Lily's, it turned out to be a fun and stress-free experience and left me with a great memory of the day I chose my dress!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Ashley,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved working with you too. You look so beautiful in your dress. We wish you many years of happiness and joy! Can't wait to see those pictures.

Lily's Bridal Boutique

Tracy · Married on 09/07/2013

I Love Lilys Bridal and Dee made my experience so pleasant

Sent on 09/17/2013

I received many compliments on my dress at the wedding and reception. Lily's Bridal made the daunting job of finding the perfect Mother of the Groom Dress a very pleasant experience. They were very helpful. Especially after going to many other bridal shops looking for the perfect dress and not finding "the one". Thank you all.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Alexis · Married on 07/07/2013

Lily's was great!! I loved the personal attention that I received with my consultant Dee. I was so overwhelmed when going to David's and Alfred Angelo by the overcrowdedness, rushing, and lack of attention. As a bride, you want the attention and patience that you deserve as you are making a HUGE decision for your big day! Lily's has a very intimate and relaxed setting that made me feel "at ease". Dee gave me her personal favorites and even her honest opinions. I was able to receive my dress and veil on time and the timeline that was given was exact. My dress was very unique and customized where I did not find any similar dress styles; which made my dress even more stunning

Sent on 09/16/2013

Alexis,

Thank you so much for you kind words. You looked amazing in your dress. It was our pleasure working with you and helping you find your perfect dress. We wish you many many many years of happiness and joy.

Lily's Bridal Boutique

Patty · Married on 06/22/2013

Lily's Bridal was wonderful! I could not have been happier with the service I received. Everyone there was very helpful and professional. Thank you Lily's Bridal for making me a beautiful bride. Everyone couldn't stop talking about my dress.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Patty,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure and honor to be a part of your special day. Can't wait to see pictures.

Everyone here at Lily's wishes you many many many years of happiness and joy!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/18/2013

I found the wedding dress of my dreams at Lily's bridal. I was concerned about finding a dress I would love, since I am a size 20, and I thought trying on sample dresses would be a nightmare. Dee was exceptional, really listening to what I wanted and bringing me a variety of dresses that met my description and were easy for me to try on. The experience was relaxed, pressure-free, and super supportive. And unexpectedly (at the first store I went to!) I found a romantic, delicate, flattering dress for my outdoor May wedding- I have never felt so beautiful in any article of clothing. The staff were so helpful and professional- they even shipped the dress out to me since I live in California and was just visiting the DC area. They went above and beyond to create an ideal experience for me, and I am very grateful.

Sent on 08/18/2013

Amy,

Thanks for this wonderful review. It was our pleasure to help you find your dream gown. You looked amazing in your dress and were such a pleasure to work with. Such a beautiful woman!

Lily's Bridal wishes you many many years of happiness and joy!

Pearl · Married on 05/11/2013

The team at Lily's provided incredible service and Dee, my consultant put me in my perfect dress on her first try. I left my first appointment having selected my gown, veil and belt amd was ready to get hitched! The seamstress they recommended was amazing and thanks to all of them, I felt absolutely stunning on my wedding day. Kim has a very personal and unique operation, that I feel great about recommending.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Pearl,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure being a part of your very special day. We can not wait to see pictures! Even though we already know how amazingly beautiful and stunning you look in your bridal gown. I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon overseas!

Everyone here at Lily's Bridal wish you and your husband many many many years of happiness and joy!

Thanks so much!
    Kimberly Whitacre

janelle · Married on 05/11/2013

I had my first and only fitting at Lily's Bridal and walked out with my gown that day! They had just marked my gown down from $1800 to $500 that morning! I got a great deal and it fit me like a glove! Hardly any adjustments had to be made!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2013

Everyone in the store was so flexible and helpful! I planned my whole wedding from Delaware (about two hours away), and could only have my dress fittings when I was in town to see my family. Lily's Bridal and Ann were so great about finding time to work around my busy schedule! I also got all of my bridemaids gowns from Lily's, and was very pleased with the dresses as well!

Sent on 10/14/2011

Jessica,

It was a pleasure working with you! We can not wait to see pictures! Thank you for your kind words. Wishing you many many many years of happiness.

Joan · Married on 04/06/2013

I thought the services was awesome and the feedback on the choices I made were great. I really appreciated the open lines of communciation.

Sent on 05/09/2013

Joan,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We can not wait to see pictures of you in Champagne. You looked amazing in your dress here so we can only imagine how beautiful you looked at your wedding.

Wishing you many many many years of happiness and joy!

I got engaged in March 2011 and the first thing I did was look at bridal gowns. I thought I had an idea of what I wanted, but after trying on a few, my consultant at Lily's Bridal, Dee, was able to guide me to a dress that would be more flattering to my figure. Then she brought out Brielle *cue the birds chirping and a choral "aaaaaaahhhhhhh"*. When I walked out of the dressing room in this dress, my mother, grandmother, and sister all burst into tears. I knew Brielle was THE ONE. But I was a budget bride, so I tried to look elsewhere for a similar dress for cheaper. I went to several other boutiques and big name Bridal stores and nothing could compare! Over my 2 year engagement, I called Lily's Bridal several times just to check up on the dress while I gathered money to put toward the down payment. The staff was never annoyed with me and always helpfully let me know she was still available and not discontinued. Closer to the date, I went to my last Bridal show and saw Lisa from Lily's Bridal. She warned me that Brielle was about to be discontinued within the next month! So I rushed down to Lily's to get that dress! Lily's was also able to sell me the in-store model (since it was being discontinued) for about $300 less than the tag price AND I was able to pay half up front and make payments on the rest (perfect for my budget)! The staff at Lily's Bridal is awesome. I felt like I made friends there. Dee and Lisa looked out for me! What a pleasant experience. I couldn't have asked for more. And that dress looked darn good on wedding day. The hubby was VERY pleased!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Kiah,

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed working with you and meeting your family. It was our pleasure helping you find the gown and then help you with payments. We were just happy to see you get the gown you LOVED!

You looked amazing in your gown at the store, so we know you looked AMAZING on your wedding day.

Everyone at Lily's Bridal wishes you many many many years of happiness and joy.

Thank you again for allowing Lily's Bridal for being a part of your very special day.

Tara · Married on 01/18/2013

I had a wonderful experience here, so helpful and made the process of picking my dress so easy!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Megan · Married on 11/21/2012

My consultant, I'm sorry I can't remember her name, asked the perfect questions to help me decipher between all the emotions and feelings I was having in all of the different wedding dresses. Her great questions led me to choose the most beautiful wedding dress. It was everything I had ever wanted and more. My fiance and I saw each other around noon on the wedding day to take photos in some nearby parks and on the beach, and he was absolutely speechless. He said my dress was perfect for me. I am so glad you had the dress I was looking for, and helped me figure out which one it was! The dress arrived when the shop said it would, and the ladies that helped me were more than warm and friendly. Thank you so much Lily's Bridal for helping me perfect one of the most important parts of my wedding day!

Sent on 03/03/2013

Megan,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to help you find your perfect dress.

We would love to see you in your dress, please send us your photos.

Wishing you many many many years of happiness and joy!

Crystal · Married on 09/22/2012

I did not have a great experience with the chain bridal stores and I stumbled upon Lily's whoch is about 5 minutes from my house. I walked in and tired on a few gowns and fell in love with my dress. My dress was on the sale rack due to the designer was not making anymore and it was in my size! The dress was a little out of my price range but it was on sale and I received an additional discount. They also offer layaway which was perfect as I was paying for my own wedding and I was able to extend my layaway without any addditional charges. I also purchased all my bridesmaid dresses, my hair pins and rented the tux's. Everyone and everything was great and made my bridal experience wonderful!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Crystal,

Thank you so much for your kind words. You and your Groom were amazing to work with. Thank you for allowing Lily's Bridal to be part of your special day! Wishing you many years of happiness and joy!

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2012

Lily's Bridal has a magnificent staff that really listens to each detail of what you want your gown to be for your big day. Kim took a lot of time to review bridal magazine pictures and try on various styles. She then understood each aspect of what I wanted and kept an eye out until a gown that fit each of my desires arrived in the store. The day it came in she called me to schedule and appointment to try it on. I loved my dress so much that I didn't want to take it off and they even let me come back to "visit" the sample until my gown arrived. They were very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. I would recommend that any bride who wants the royal treatment to visit Lilly's Bridal.

Sent on 10/16/2012